人教新目标版2024秋七上英语UNIT 6 A Day in the Life课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 2024秋七上
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2024秋七上课文UNIT 6 A Day in the Life单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版2024秋七上课文UNIT 6 A Day in the Life单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 6 A Day in the Life课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 6 A Day in the Life 翻译:第 6 单元 生活中的一天

  • BIG Question How can you make good use of your time? 翻译:关键问题 你怎样才能充分利用你的时间?

  • In this unit, you will 翻译:在本单元中,你将会

  • 1. tell the time in English. 翻译:1. 用英语说出时间。

  • 2. ask about daily routines using what time and when. 翻译:2. 用“什么时间”和“什么时候”询问日常安排。

  • 3. learn about different people's routines. 翻译:3. 了解不同的人的日常生活。

  • 4. explore how to make good use of time. 翻译:4. 探索如何有效利用时间。

  • Look and share 翻译:看一看并分享

  • 1. What do you see in the photo? 翻译:1. 你在照片中看到了什么?

  • 2. How long do you study every day? 翻译:2. 你每天学习多长时间?

  • 3. What do you do every day? 翻译:3. 你每天做什么?

  • SECTION A How do you spend your school day? 翻译:A 部分 你如何度过你的上学日?

  • 1a. Match the clocks with the times. 翻译:1a. 将时钟与时间相匹配。

  • one forty-five / a quarter to two 翻译:一点四十五分

  • six fifteen / a quarter past six 翻译:六点十五分

  • eight / eight o'clock 翻译:八点

  • four thirty / half past four 翻译:四点三十分

  • 1b. Listen to the first conversation and tick Peter's activities this morning. 翻译:1b. 听第一段对话,勾选彼得今天早上的活动。

  • Conversation 1 Mum: Peter! Get up! You're late! Peter: What time is it? Mum: A quarter past six. 翻译:对话 1 妈妈:彼得!起床!你迟到了! 彼得:现在几点了? 妈妈:六点十五分。

  • Peter: It's too early! School is at eight. Mum: But you're on duty today! 翻译: 彼得:太早了!学校八点上课。 妈妈:但你今天值日!

  • Peter: Oh, no! I'm late! Mum: Quickly! There's no time for a shower. Get dressed and go. 翻译: 彼得:哦,不!我迟到了! 妈妈:快!没时间洗澡了。穿好衣服,走吧。

  • Peter: I can still brush my teeth. Mum: And here's your breakfast. Take it to school. 翻译: 彼得:我仍然可以刷牙。 妈妈:这是你的早餐。把它带到学校去。

  • Peter: Thank you, Mum! Bye! Mum: Be safe. 翻译: 彼得:谢谢你,妈妈!再见! 妈妈:注意安全。

  • 1c. Listen to the second conversation. 翻译:1c. 请听第二段对话。

  • Why are Peter and Han Lin at school early? Match the names with the reasons. 翻译:彼得和韩林为什么这么早就到学校了?将名字与原因匹配。

  • Conversation 2 Han Lin: Why are you at school so early, Peter? It's only seven o'clock. 翻译:对话 2 韩林:彼得,你为什么这么早就到学校了?现在才七点。

  • Peter: I'm on duty today. You're here early too, Han Lin! 翻译: 彼得:我今天值日。你也来得早,韩林!

  • Han Lin: I like to do some reading before class. What time do you usually get up? 翻译: 韩林:我喜欢在课前读一些书。你通常几点起床?

  • Peter: At half past six. Han Lin: When do you have breakfast? 翻译: 彼得:六点半。 韩林:你什么时候吃早餐?

  • Peter: At ten to seven. Before that, I brush my teeth and take a shower. 翻译: 彼得:六点五十分。在此之前,我会刷牙洗澡。

  • Han Lin: Oh, I usually take a shower at night. Peter: Really? My family take showers in the morning. 翻译: 韩林:哦,我通常晚上洗澡。 彼得:真的吗?我的家人早上洗澡。

  • 1d. Listen to the two conversations again and fill in the blanks. 翻译:1d. 再听一遍这两段对话,填空。

  • Conversation 1 Mum: Peter! get up! You're late! Peter: What time is it? Mum: A quarter past six. 翻译:对话 1 妈妈:彼得!起床!你迟到了! 彼得:现在几点了? 妈妈:六点十五分。

  • Peter: It's too early! School is at eight. Mum: But you're on duty today!. 翻译: 彼得:太早了!学校八点上课。 妈妈:但你今天要值日!

  • Peter: Oh, no! I'm late! Mum: Quickly! There's no time for a shower. Get dressed and go. 翻译: 彼得:哦,不!我迟到了! 妈妈:快!没时间洗澡了。穿好衣服,走吧。

  • Peter: I can still brush my teeth. Mum: And here's your breakfast. Take it to school. 翻译: 彼得:我仍然可以刷牙。 妈妈:这是你的早餐。把它带到学校去。

  • Peter: Thank you, Mum! Bye! Mum: Be safe. 翻译: 彼得:谢谢你,妈妈!再见! 妈妈:注意安全。

  • Conversation 2 Han Lin: Why are you at school so early, Peter? It's only seven o'clock. 翻译: 对话 2 韩林:彼得,你为什么这么早就到学校了?现在才七点。

  • Peter: I'm on duty today. You're here early too, Han Lin! 翻译: 彼得:我今天值日。你也来得早,韩林!

  • Han Lin: I like to do some reading before class. What time do you usually get up? 翻译: 韩林:我喜欢在课前读一些书。你通常几点起床?

  • Peter: At half past six. Han Lin: When do you have breakfast? 翻译: 彼得:六点半。 韩林:你什么时候吃早餐?

  • Peter: At ten to seven. Before that, I brush my teeth and take a shower. 翻译: 彼得:六点五十分。在此之前,我会刷牙洗澡。

  • Han Lin: Oh, I usually take a shower at night. 翻译: 韩林:哦,我通常在晚上洗澡。

  • Peter: Really? My family take showers in the morning. 翻译: 彼得:真的吗?我的家人早上洗澡。

  • 1e. Talk about your school day routine in the morning. 翻译:1e. 谈谈你上学日早上的日常安排。

  • What time do you usually get up? 翻译:你通常几点起床?

  • I usually get up at ... 翻译:我通常在⋯⋯起床。

  • When do you have breakfast? 翻译:你什么时候吃早餐?

  • I usually have breakfast at ... 翻译:我通常在⋯⋯吃早餐。

  • Pronunciation 翻译:发音

  • 1. Listen and repeat. 翻译:1. 听录音并跟读。

  • /s/ 翻译:s

  • sad 翻译:伤心的

  • this 翻译:这;这个

  • /z/ 翻译:z

  • zoo 翻译:动物园

  • those 翻译:那些

  • /ʃ/ 翻译:

  • sheep 翻译:羊;绵羊

  • fish 翻译:钓鱼 鱼;鱼肉

  • /ʒ/ 翻译:

  • usually 翻译:通常地;一般地

  • television 翻译:电视

  • /tʃ/ 翻译:

  • chair 翻译:椅子

  • watch 翻译:注视;观看 表;手表

  • /dʒ/ 翻译:

  • Jane 翻译:简

  • orange 翻译:橙红色(的);橘黄色(的) 橙子;柑橘

  • /θ/ 翻译:

  • three 翻译:三

  • tooth 翻译:牙齿

  • /ð/ 翻译:

  • that 翻译:那;那个

  • then 翻译:那时;然后;那么

  • 2. Listen to the beginning part of the conversation in 2a and repeat. 翻译:2. 听一听 2a 中对话的开头部分,然后跟读。

  • Notice the stressed words. Then mark other stressed words in the conversation in 2a. 翻译:注意有重读的单词。然后在 2a 的对话中标出其他重读的单词。

  • Lu Jiaqi: Hi! I'm Lu Jiaqi, a school reporter. What's your name? Tom: Tom. 翻译:卢佳琪:嗨!我是卢佳琪,一名学校记者。你叫什么名字? 汤姆:汤姆。

  • Lu Jiaqi: So Tom, what time do you usually get up? Tom: At a quarter to seven. 翻译: 卢佳琪:所以汤姆,你通常几点起床? 汤姆:六点四十五分。

  • 2a. Listen to the conversation and fill in the blanks. 翻译:2a. 听对话,填空。

  • Hi! I'm Lu Jiaqi, a school reporter. What's your name? 翻译:嗨!我是卢佳琪,一名学校记者。你叫什么名字?

  • Tom. 翻译:汤姆。

  • So Tom, what time do you usually get up? 翻译:所以汤姆,你通常几点起床?

  • At 6:45. 翻译:6 点 45 分。

  • And then? 翻译:然后呢?

  • I have breakfast at about 7:10. Then I go to school at 7:50. 翻译:我大约在 7 点 10 分吃早餐。然后我 7 点 50 分去上学。

  • When do you go home? 翻译:你什么时候回家?

  • Around 5. 翻译:5 点左右。

  • What do you do after that? 翻译:那之后你做什么?

  • Sometimes I play basketball. I have dinner at 6:30. Then I do my homework. 翻译:有时我打篮球。我 6 点半吃晚饭。然后我做作业。

  • When do you usually go to bed? 翻译:你通常什么时候睡觉?

  • At 9:30. 翻译:9 点半。

  • That's early! 翻译:那很早!

  • Well, you know the saying, 'Early to bed, early to rise!' 翻译:嗯,你知道俗话说,“早睡早起!”

  • We usually use what time to ask about specific times. 翻译:我们通常用“什么时间”来询问具体时间。

  • But we use when for both specific times and any time period. 翻译:但我们用“什么时候”询问特定时间和任何时间段。

  • 2b. Read the conversation and answer the questions. 翻译:2b. 阅读对话并回答问题。

  • 1. What does Lu Jiaqi ask Tom about? 翻译:1. 卢佳琪问汤姆什么事?

  • 2. How long does Tom stay at school? 翻译:2. 汤姆在学校呆多久?

  • 3. Why does Tom go to bed early? 翻译:3. 汤姆为什么早睡?

  • 2c. Read again and complete Tom's school day timetable. 翻译:2c. 再读一遍,完成汤姆的上课时间表。

  • Time 翻译:时间

  • Tom's activity 翻译:汤姆的活动

  • 6:45 a.m. 翻译:上午 6 点 45 分

  • have breakfast 翻译:吃早餐

  • 7:50 a.m. 翻译:上午 7 点 50 分

  • go home 翻译:回家

  • before dinner 翻译:晚餐前

  • have dinner 翻译:吃晚餐

  • after dinner 翻译:晚餐后

  • go to bed 翻译:上床睡觉

  • 2d. Listen to the conversation again and pay attention to the stressed words. 翻译:2d。再听一遍对话,注意重音。

  • Then role-play the conversation. 翻译:然后角色扮演对话。

  • 2e. Ask a partner about his or her school day routine. Then give a report. 翻译:2e. 询问搭档他或她的日常安排。然后做一个报告。

  • get up 翻译:起床

  • have breakfast 翻译:吃早餐

  • go to school 翻译:上学

  • have class 翻译:上课

  • play sport 翻译:进行体育活动

  • have lunch 翻译:吃午餐

  • go home 翻译:回家

  • do homework 翻译:做作业

  • brush teeth 翻译:刷牙

  • have dinner 翻译:吃晚餐

  • take a shower 翻译:淋浴

  • go to bed 翻译:上床睡觉

  • What time do you get up on a school day? 翻译:你上学日几点起床?

  • I get up at ... 翻译:我在⋯⋯起床。

  • When do you ...? 翻译:你什么时候⋯⋯?

  • I ... 翻译:我⋯⋯

  • This is ...'s school day routine. He / She gets up at ... 翻译:这是⋯⋯学校的日常安排。他/她在⋯⋯起床。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • 3a. Complete the questions with what, what time, or when. 翻译:3a. 用“什么”、“什么时间”或者“什么时候”完成问题。

  • I usually get up at 6:30 a.m. 翻译:我通常早上 6 点 30 分起床。

  • He usually goes to bed at 9:30 p.m. 翻译:他通常晚上 9 点 30 分上床睡觉。

  • They go on Monday afternoons. 翻译:他们星期一下午去。

  • Sometimes I read books or do myhomework. 翻译:有时我读书或做作业。

  • He brushes his teeth and takes a shower. 翻译:他刷牙并洗澡。

  • 3b. Answer the questions with the times in brackets. 翻译:3b. 用括号内的时间回答问题。

  • 1. What time does Mike usually get to school? (at 7:30 a.m.) 翻译:1. 迈克通常几点到学校?(早上 7 点 30 分)

  • 2. What time do they have lunch? (at 12:10 in the afternoon) 翻译:2. 他们几点吃午餐?(中午 12 点 10 分)

  • 3. When is your maths class? (at 1:45 p.m.) 翻译:3. 你的数学课是什么时候?(下午 1 点 45 分)

  • 4. When does Lisa do her homework? (after dinner) 翻译:4. 莉萨什么时候做作业?(晚餐后)

  • 5. When does David play basketball? (on Thursdays) 翻译:5. 戴维什么时候打篮球?(星期四)

  • 3c. Complete the passage with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:3c. 用括号中动词的正确形式完成这篇文章。

  • 3d. Ask a partner about his or her weekend routine. 翻译:3d. 询问搭档周末他或她的日常安排。

  • Weekend activity 翻译:周末活动

  • Time 翻译:时间

  • What time do you usually get up at weekends? 翻译:你周末通常几点起床?

  • I usually get up at ... 翻译:我通常在⋯⋯起床。

  • When do you ...? 翻译:你什么时候⋯⋯?

  • Section B How different are people's daily routines? 翻译:B 部分 人们的日常生活有多不同?

  • 1a. Look at the photos below. 翻译:1a. 看看下面的照片。

  • Guess which part of the world the boy is from. What do you want to know about him? 翻译:猜猜这个男孩来自世界的哪个地方。你想知道他的什么?

  • 1b. Read the text and choose a suitable title for it. 翻译:1b. 阅读文本并为其选择合适的标题。

  • A. Timo's School 翻译:A. 蒂莫的学校

  • B. One of Timo's School Days 翻译:B. 蒂莫上学日的一天

  • C. Timo's Hobbies 翻译:C. 蒂莫的爱好

  • My name is Timo Halla. I'm 13 years old. 翻译:我叫蒂莫·哈拉。我 13 岁了。

  • I live with my parents in Helsinki, Finland. 翻译:我和父母住在芬兰赫尔辛基。

  • Now it's December. Every Tuesday, I usually get up at 7:40. 翻译:现在是 12 月。每周二,我通常 7 点 40 分起床。

  • I often listen to the news or music. After breakfast, I walk to school. 翻译:我经常听新闻或音乐。早餐后,我步行去学校。

  • It's only a 10-minute walk. My school begins at 9:00. 翻译:步行仅需 10 分钟。我的学校 9 点钟开始上课。

  • There are 18 students in my class. 翻译:我们班有 18 名学生。

  • Each lesson is 45 minutes long, and there's a break between lessons. 翻译:每节课 45 分钟,课间有休息时间。

  • I have one Finnish lesson and two home economics lessons in the morning. 翻译:我上午有一节芬兰语课和两节家庭经济课。

  • After that, I have lunch at 12:00. 翻译:之后,我 12 点吃午餐。

  • The afternoon lessons begin at 12:30 and finish at 2:15. 翻译:下午的课程从 12 点 30 开始,到 2 点 15 分结束。

  • Then I go to my ice hockey club. 翻译:然后我去我的冰球社团。

  • I usually get home around 4:00. It's already dark outside. 翻译:我通常在 4 点左右到家。外面已经黑了。

  • I often have dinner at 6:00. 翻译:我经常在 6 点吃晚餐。

  • After that, I read with my parents for an hour. 翻译:在那之后,我和父母一起读书一个小时。

  • That's an important part of my everyday life. 翻译:这是我日常生活的重要组成部分。

  • Then I prepare my schoolbag for the next day. 翻译:然后我准备第二天的书包。

  • At 9:30, it's time for me to go to bed. 翻译:9 点 30 分是我上床睡觉的时间。

  • 1c. Read again and complete the timetable with Timo's activities. 翻译:1c. 再次阅读并完成蒂莫的活动时间表。

  • Time 翻译:时间

  • Timo's activity 翻译:蒂莫的活动

  • 7:40 a.m. 翻译:上午 7 点 40 分

  • 9:00 a.m. 翻译:上午 9 点

  • 12:00 p.m. 翻译:中午 12 点

  • 12:30 p.m. 翻译:下午 12 点 30 分

  • 2:15 p.m. 翻译:下午 2 点 15 分

  • after school 翻译:放学后

  • 4:00 p.m. 翻译:下午 4 点

  • 6:00 p.m. 翻译:下午 6 点

  • after dinner 翻译:晚餐后

  • 9:30 p.m. 翻译:晚上 9 点 30 分

  • 1d. Read again and answer the questions. 翻译:1d. 再读一遍并回答问题。

  • 1. What lessons does Timo have every Tuesday morning? 翻译:1. 蒂莫每周二上午有什么课?

  • 2. How long is each lesson at his school? 翻译:2. 他学校每节课多长时间?

  • 3. What club does Timo go to? 翻译:3. 蒂莫去哪个社团?

  • 4. How does he make good use of his time? 翻译:4. 他如何善用时间?

  • 2a. Complete the timetable about one of your school days. 翻译:2a. 完成你上学一天的时间表。

  • How different is your school day from Timo's? 翻译:你的上学日和有什么蒂莫的不同?

  • Time 翻译:时间

  • My activity 翻译:我的活动

  • 2b. Use the information in 2a to write about your day. 翻译:2b. 使用 2a 中的信息写下你的一天。

  • *Project 翻译:专项

  • Interview people about their daily routines 翻译:采访人们关于他们的日常生活

  • 3a. Choose a profession that you want to know more about. 翻译:3a. 选择一个你想了解更多的职业。

  • police officer 翻译:警官

  • teacher 翻译:教师

  • farmer 翻译:农民

  • reporter 翻译:记者

  • bin worker 翻译:垃圾处理工人

  • nurse 翻译:护士

  • 3b. Ask a person who works in that profession questions to find out his or her workday routine. 翻译:3b. 向从事该行业的人提问,了解他或她的日常工作。

  • Complete the table below. 翻译:完成下面的表格。

  • Question 翻译:问题

  • What time do you usually get up? 翻译:你通常几点起床?

  • When do you have breakfast? 翻译:你什么时候吃早餐?

  • When do you go to work? 翻译:你什么时候去上班?

  • When do you have lunch? 翻译:你什么时候吃午餐?

  • What time do you get off work? 翻译:你几点下班?

  • What time do you have dinner? 翻译:你几点吃晚餐?

  • When do you exercise / study / relax? 翻译:你什么时候锻炼/学习/放松?

  • When do you go to bed? 翻译:你什么时候睡觉?

  • 3c. Give a report in class. 翻译:3c. 在课堂上做报告。

  • My uncle is a farmer in a small village. 翻译:我叔叔是一个小村庄的农民。

  • Every day, he gets up at ... 翻译:每天,他⋯⋯起床。

  • Reflecting 翻译:回顾

  • How well can you do these things? 翻译:你能把这些事情做得多好?

  • 1. I can tell the time in English. 翻译:1. 我能用英语说时间。

  • 2. I can ask about daily routines with what time and when. 翻译:2. 我能用“什么时间”和“什么时候”询问关于日常生活。

  • 3. I can talk about people's daily routines. 翻译:3. 我能谈论人们的日常生活。

  • 4. I can make good use of my time. 翻译:4. 我能很好地利用我的时间。

  • Very well 翻译:非常好

  • OK 翻译:不错

  • Needs work 翻译:还需努力

  • To plan time is to save time. 翻译:计划时间就是节省时间。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-11 19:48:13

最新初中人教新目标版2024秋七上资讯

暂无资讯...