人教新目标版八年级上册英语UNIT 4 What's the best movie theater?课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
年级: 八年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 4 What's the best movie theater?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版八年级上册课文UNIT 4 What's the best movie theater?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 4 What's the best movie theater?课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 4 翻译:第 4 单元

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • What's the best movie theater? 翻译:哪家电影院最好?

  • Language Goals: Discuss preferences; Make comparisons 翻译:语言目标: 讨论偏好; 进行比较

  • 1a How do you choose which movie theater to go to? 翻译:1a 你怎么选择去哪家电影院?

  • Write the things in the box under 'Important' or 'Not Important'. 翻译:把方框中的内容写在“重要”和“不重要”的下面。

  • comfortable seats 翻译:舒适的座位

  • new movies 翻译:新电影

  • big screens 翻译:大屏幕

  • close to home 翻译:离家近

  • best sound 翻译:音效最佳

  • buy tickets quickly 翻译:快速买票

  • cheap 翻译:便宜的

  • popular 翻译:受欢迎的

  • 1b Listen and match the statements with the movie theaters. 翻译:1b 听录音,将下列句子与电影院进行配对。

  • Conversation 1 -Hi, Anna. Do you want to go to the movies? -Hi, Jack. 翻译:对话 1 —嗨,安娜。你想去看电影吗? —嗨,杰克。

  • Yes, let's see a movie. -What's the best movie theater to go to? -Town Cinema. 翻译:是的,我们去看电影吧。 —去哪家电影院最好? —城镇电影院。

  • It's the closest to home. 翻译:它离家最近。

  • -Yes, but what about the long waiting time to get movie tickets? -Don't worry. 翻译: —是的,但是要等很长时间才能买到电影票呢? —别担心。

  • There are a lot of people working there. 翻译:有很多人在那里工作。

  • You can buy tickets the most quickly at Town Cinema. 翻译:你可以在城镇电影院最快买到票。

  • Conversation 2 -Hi, Julie. -Hi, Ken. How are you? -Good, thanks. 翻译: 对话 2 —嗨,朱莉。 —嗨,肯。你好吗? —很好,谢谢。

  • Do you want to watch a movie? -Sure. 翻译:你想看电影吗? —当然。

  • -Is there a good movie theater near here? -Yes, Screen City. 翻译: —这附近有好电影院吗? —是的,荧幕城市。

  • It's the most popular one near here and it has the best sound. -Sounds good. 翻译:这是附近最受欢迎的一款,它有最好的音效。 —听起来不错。

  • Let's go. 翻译:我们走吧。

  • Conversation 3 -Hi, Jill. Do you want to see a movie? -Hi, Barry. 翻译: 对话 3 —嗨,吉尔。你想看电影吗? —嗨,巴里。

  • Yes, a great idea. -Do you know a good movie theater? 翻译:是的,好主意。 —你知道一家好电影院吗?

  • -Yes, there's one not far from here. -What's it called? -It's called Movie World. 翻译: —是的,离这儿不远有一家。 —它叫什么? —它叫做电影世界。

  • It has the biggest screens and the most comfortable seats. 翻译:它有最大的屏幕和最舒适的座位。

  • MOVIE WORLD 翻译:电影世界

  • TOWN CINEMA 翻译:城镇影院

  • SCREEN CITY 翻译:荧幕城市

  • 1c Practice the conversation. Then talk about the movie theaters you know. 翻译:1c 练习对话。然后谈一谈你知道的电影院。

  • What's the best movie theater? 翻译:哪家电影院最好?

  • Sun Cinema. It's the cheapest. 翻译:太阳电影院。它是最便宜的。

  • But I think Moon Theater has the most comfortable seats. 翻译:但我认为月亮剧场有最舒适的座位。

  • 2a Listen to a reporter interviewing a boy. Circle the boy's answers. 翻译:2a 听一段记者对男孩的采访。圈出男孩的回答。

  • —What's the best clothes store in Green City? —Miller's is the best. 翻译:—绿城最好的服装店是哪家? —米勒是最好的。

  • It has the best clothes and you can buy clothes the most cheaply there. 翻译:那里有最好的衣服,你可以在那里买到最便宜的衣服。

  • —What do you think about the other stores? —Well, Blue Moon is in a fun part of town, but it's the most expensive. 翻译: —你觉得其他商店怎么样? —嗯,蓝月亮在镇上一个有趣的地方,但它是最贵的。

  • And Dream Clothes is worse than Blue Moon. It has the worst service in town. 翻译:梦中的衣服比蓝月还糟糕。它的服务是城里最差的。

  • It's the worst store. —OK. What about radio stations? 翻译:它是最差的商店。 —好的。无线电台呢?

  • —107. 9 FM is the best. The DJs choose songs the most carefully. 翻译:—107. 9 调频是最好的。DJ 们最仔细地挑选歌曲。

  • They always play the most interesting music. —What about the other radio stations? 翻译:他们总是演奏最有趣的音乐。 —其他电台呢?

  • —Well, I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It has the worst music. 翻译: —嗯,我认为 970 调频很糟糕。它有最糟糕的音乐。

  • —I heard that 97. 9 FM is the most popular. 翻译:—我听说 97. 9 调频是最受欢迎的。

  • —Yes, it is, but I think they play the most boring songs. 翻译: —是的,但我认为他们放的歌最无聊。

  • 2b Listen again. 翻译:2b 再听一遍录音。

  • Write the correct store or radio station next to each statement. 翻译:在每句话旁边写上正确的商店或电台。

  • —What's the best clothes store in Green City? —Miller's is the best. 翻译:—绿城最好的服装店是哪家? —米勒是最好的。

  • It has the best clothes and you can buy clothes the most cheaply there. 翻译:那里有最好的衣服,你可以在那里买到最便宜的衣服。

  • —What do you think about the other stores? —Well, Blue Moon is in a fun part of town, but it's the most expensive. 翻译: —你觉得其他商店怎么样? —嗯,蓝月亮在镇上一个有趣的地方,但它是最贵的。

  • And Dream Clothes is worse than Blue Moon. It has the worst service in town. 翻译:梦中的衣服比蓝月还糟糕。它的服务是城里最差的。

  • It's the worst store. —OK. What about radio stations? 翻译:它是最差的商店。 —好的。无线电台呢?

  • —107. 9 FM is the best. The DJs choose songs the most carefully. 翻译:—107. 9 调频是最好的。DJ 们最仔细地挑选歌曲。

  • They always play the most interesting music. —What about the other radio stations? 翻译:他们总是演奏最有趣的音乐。 —其他电台呢?

  • —Well, I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It has the worst music. 翻译: —嗯,我认为 970 调频很糟糕。它有最糟糕的音乐。

  • —I heard that 97. 9 FM is the most popular. 翻译:—我听说 97. 9 调频是最受欢迎的。

  • -Yes, it is, but I think they play the most boring songs. 翻译: —是的,但我认为他们放的歌最无聊。

  • 2c Student A, you are the reporter. 翻译:2c 学生 A,你是记者。

  • Student B, you are the boy. Role-play a conversation using the information in 2a and 2b. 翻译:学生 B,你是那个男孩。使用 2a 和 2b 中的信息分角色表演对话。

  • Hello! I'm a reporter. Can I ask you some questions? 翻译:你好!我是记者。我能问你几个问题吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然。

  • What's the best clothes store in town? 翻译:镇上最好的服装店是哪家?

  • I think Miller's is the best. 翻译:我觉得米勒家是最好的。

  • Why do you think so? 翻译:你为什么这么觉得?

  • Well, Miller's has ... 翻译:这个嘛,米勒家有 ...

  • 2d Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d 分角色表演对话。

  • Hi, I'm Greg. I'm new in town. 翻译:嗨,我是格雷格。我是新搬到镇里来的。

  • Hi, I'm Helen. Welcome to the neighborhood! How do you like it so far? 翻译:嗨,我是海伦。欢迎来到这个街区!你觉得这里怎么样?

  • It's fantastic, but I still don't really know my way around. 翻译:这里好极了,但是我真的还不太熟悉周边的路。

  • Well, the best supermarket is on Center Street. You can buy the freshest food there. 翻译:嗯,最好的超市在中心大街。在那里你能买到最新鲜的食品。

  • Oh, great. Is there a cinema around here? I love watching movies. 翻译:哦,太好了。这附近有电影院吗?我喜欢看电影。

  • Yes, Sun Cinema is the newest one. 翻译:有,太阳电影院是最新开的。

  • You can sit the most comfortably because they have the biggest seats. 翻译:在那里你能坐得最舒服,因为它们有最大的椅子。

  • Thanks for telling me. 翻译:谢谢你告诉我这些。

  • No problem. 翻译:不客气。

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法焦点

  • What's the best movie theater to go to? 翻译:去哪家电影院最好?

  • Town Cinema. It's the closest to home. 翻译:城镇电影院。它离家最近。

  • And you can buy tickets the most quickly there. 翻译:在那里你可以最快买到票。

  • Which is the worst clothes store in town? 翻译:城里哪家服装店最差?

  • Dream Clothes. It's worse than Blue Moon. It has the worst service. 翻译:梦想服装店。比蓝月亮家还糟。服务最差。

  • What do you think of 970 AM? 翻译:你觉得 970 调频怎么样?

  • I think 970 AM is pretty bad. It has the worst music. 翻译:我认为 970 调频很糟糕。它有最糟糕的音乐。

  • 3a Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words in brackets. 翻译:3a 用括号内单词的正确形式填空。

  • 3b Think of three stores that sell similar things in your town and fill in the chart. 翻译:3b 想一想在你的镇上有三家卖类似东西的商店,并填写表格。

  • Then write six sentences using the information in the chart. 翻译:然后用表格中的信息写六个句子。

  • 3c Think of three restaurants for lunch near your home. 翻译:3c 想一想你家附近的三家餐馆。

  • Fill in the chart. Then talk in your group and choose the best one. 翻译:填写表格。然后在你的小组里讨论,选出最好的一个。

  • How much is a meal? 翻译:一顿饭多少钱?

  • How far is it from your home? 翻译:它离你家有多远?

  • 10 minutes by bus 翻译:乘公共汽车 10 分钟

  • Is the service good? 翻译:服务好吗?

  • Is the food good? 翻译:食物好吃吗?

  • Danny's is the best one because it's the closest. 翻译:丹尼家是最好的,因为它是最近的。

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a Write these words and phrases next to their opposites in the chart. 翻译:1a 把这些单词和短语写在图表中它们的反义词旁边。

  • funniest, most creative quietest, best 翻译:最有趣的,最有创意的 最安静的,最好的

  • most boring 翻译:最无聊的

  • most creative 翻译:最有创意的

  • loudest 翻译:声音最大的

  • worst 翻译:最糟糕的

  • most serious 翻译:最严肃的

  • 1b Tell your partner about people you know. 翻译:1b 告诉你的搭档关于你认识的人。

  • Use the words in 1a. 翻译:使用 1a 中的单词。

  • My cousin Li Jing is the funniest person I know. 翻译:我的表弟李靖是我认识的最有趣的人。

  • 1c Listen to people talking about a school talent show. 翻译:1c 听人们谈论学校的才艺表演。

  • Match the pictures with the performers. 翻译:把图片与表演者相匹配。

  • -Wasn't that a great talent show? -Yeah! Who did you think was the best act? 翻译:—那是不是一场很棒的才艺表演? —是的!你认为谁表演得最好?

  • -Oh, I thought Eliza was the best. She's an excellent piano player. 翻译: —哦,我觉得伊丽莎是最好的。她是一位优秀的钢琴演奏家。

  • -Yeah, she's great. And I thought Steve and his dog were the funniest. 翻译: —是的,她很棒。我觉得史蒂夫和他的狗是最有趣的。

  • -Me, too! I couldn't stop laughing! And how about Vera? 翻译: —我也觉得!我笑到停不下来!维拉呢?

  • Wasn't she creative? -Yeah, I'd say she was the most creative act! 翻译:她是不是很有创意? —是的,我想说她是最有创意的表演。

  • I don't know many people who can play the guitar upside down! 翻译:我不知道有多少人会倒立弹吉他!

  • -Who did you think was the worst? -Oh, Dennis! He was terrible! He kept dropping the balls! 翻译: —你认为谁最差? —哦,丹尼斯!他太糟糕了!他老是丢球!

  • -I know! -What did you think of The Math Teachers? -Well, they were the loudest for sure! 翻译: —我知道! —你觉得数学老师们怎么样? —嗯,他们肯定是声音最大的!

  • 1d Listen again. What do the people say about the performers? 翻译:1d 再听一遍录音。人们是如何评论这些表演者的?

  • Fill in the chart with the adjectives you hear. 翻译:用你听到的形容词填写表格。

  • -Wasn't that a great talent show? -Yeah! Who did you think was the best act? 翻译:—那是不是一场很棒的才艺表演? —是的!你认为谁表演得最好?

  • -Oh, I thought Eliza was the best. She's an excellent piano player. 翻译: —哦,我觉得伊丽莎是最好的。她是一位优秀的钢琴演奏家。

  • -Yeah, she's great. And I thought Steve and his dog were the funniest. 翻译: —是的,她很棒。我觉得史蒂夫和他的狗是最有趣的。

  • -Me, too! I couldn't stop laughing! And how about Vera? 翻译: —我也觉得!我笑到停不下来!维拉呢?

  • Wasn't she creative? -Yeah, I'd say she was the most creative act! 翻译:她是不是很有创意? —是的,我想说她是最有创意的表演。

  • I don't know many people who can play the guitar upside down! 翻译:我不知道有多少人会倒立弹吉他!

  • -Who did you think was the worst? -Oh, Dennis! He was terrible! He kept dropping the balls! 翻译: —你认为谁最差? —哦,丹尼斯!他太糟糕了!他老是丢球!

  • -I know! -What did you think of The Math Teachers? -Well, they were the loudest for sure! 翻译: —我知道! —你觉得数学老师们怎么样? —嗯,他们肯定是声音最大的!

  • 1e Look at the information in 1d and make a conversation. 翻译:1e 看一看 1d 中的信息,然后进行对话。

  • Who was the best performer? 翻译:谁是最好的表演者?

  • Eliza was the best performer. 翻译:伊丽莎是最好的表演者。

  • 2a Who is the most talented person you know? 翻译:2a 谁是你认识的最具才华的人?

  • What can he / she do? Tell your partner about this person. 翻译:他/她能做什么?跟你的伙伴讲一讲这个人。

  • 2b Read the passage. What kinds of talented people are mentioned? 翻译:2b 阅读短文。文中提到了什么类型的有才华的人?

  • Who's Got Talent? 翻译:谁是达人?

  • Everyone is good at something, but some people are truly talented. 翻译:每个人都擅长某件事,但有些人确实很有才华。

  • It's always interesting to watch other people show their talents. Talent shows are getting more and more popular. 翻译:看着别人展示自己的才华总是很有趣的。达人秀节目越来越受欢迎。

  • All these shows have one thing in common: They try to look for the best singers, the most talented dancers, the most exciting magicians, the funniest actors and so on. 翻译:所有这些节目都有一个共同点:他们试图寻找最好的歌手,最有才华的舞者,最激动人心的魔术师,最滑稽的演员等等。

  • All kinds of people join these shows. 翻译:各种各样的人都参加了这些节目。

  • But who can play the piano the best or sing the most beautifully? 翻译:但是谁的钢琴弹得最好,谁的歌唱得最优美?

  • That's up to you to decide. 翻译:这取决于你的决定。

  • When people watch the show, they usually play a role in deciding the winner. 翻译:当人们观看节目时,他们通常承担着决定谁是胜利者的角色。

  • And the winner always gets a very good prize. 翻译:而且胜利者总是能得到很好的奖品。

  • However, not everybody enjoys watching these shows. 翻译:然而,并不是每个人都喜欢看这些节目。

  • Some think that the lives of the performers are made up. 翻译:有些人认为演员的生活是虚构的。

  • For example, some people say they are poor farmers, but in fact they are just actors. 翻译:例如,有些人说他们是贫穷的农民,但实际上他们只是演员。

  • However, if you don't take these shows too seriously, they are fun to watch. 翻译:但是,如果你不把这些节目看得太重要的话,它们看起来很有意思。

  • And one great thing about them is that they give people a way to make their dreams come true. 翻译:其中一个棒的地方就是它们给了人们实现梦想的途径。

  • 2c Read the passage again and answer the questions. 翻译:2c 再读一遍课文,回答问题。

  • 1. What do talent shows have in common? 翻译:1. 选秀节目有什么共同点?

  • 2. Who decides the winner? 翻译:2. 由谁决定冠军?

  • 3. Why do some people not like these shows? 翻译:3. 为什么有些人不喜欢这些节目?

  • 4. Why do some people like these shows? 翻译:4. 为什么有些人喜欢这些节目?

  • 5. What do you think of these shows? 翻译:5. 你觉得这些节目怎么样?

  • 2d Underline all the superlatives in the passage. 翻译:2d 在课文中所有最高级下面划线。

  • Then write sentences using at least four of them. 翻译:然后用至少四个最高级进行造句。

  • best singer: In my class, 翻译:最佳歌手:在我们班,

  • Tom is the best singer because he can sing fast songs very well. 翻译:汤姆是最好的歌手,因为他唱快歌唱得很好。

  • 2e Who's got talent in your class? 翻译:2e 你们班谁有才能?

  • Add more talents and write a classmate's name for each talent. 翻译:添加上更多的才能,为每个才能写一个同学的名字。

  • Find out how many students in your group agree with you. 翻译:找出你的小组中有多少学生同意你的观点。

  • Talents 翻译:才能

  • Classmates' names 翻译:同学的名字

  • How many students agree? 翻译:有多少学生同意?

  • the best chess player 翻译:最好的棋手

  • the most talented dancer 翻译:最有才华的舞者

  • the most interesting writer 翻译:最有趣的作家

  • the fastest runner 翻译:跑得最快的人

  • 3a Read the article about Greenwood Park. 翻译:3a 阅读关于绿林公园的文章。

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct superlative forms of the adjectives and adverbs in the box. 翻译:用方框中形容词和副词的最高级进行填空。

  • crowded, creative, good, fast, quietly 翻译:拥挤的,有创意的,好的,快的,安静地

  • 3b Think about some of the best places / things in your town. 翻译:3b 想一想你镇上最好的地方/事物。

  • Why are they the best? 翻译:为什么它们是最好的?

  • best middle school 翻译:最好的中学

  • No. 1 Middle School 翻译:第一中学

  • Because it is the most beautiful school in my town. 翻译:因为它是我们镇上最漂亮的学校。

  • 3c Write about your town and the best places/things there. 翻译:3c 写一写你的城镇和那里最好的地方/事物。

  • 4 Discuss the towns / cities in China with a partner. 翻译:4 与伙伴讨论中国的城镇。

  • Tell the class which town/city you think is the best. 翻译:告诉全班同学你认为哪个城镇/城市最好。

  • I think Qingdao is the best city in China because it is the most beautiful. 翻译:我认为青岛是中国最好的城市,因为它是最美丽的。

  • But I think Beijing is the most popular city for visitors. 翻译:但我认为北京是最受游客欢迎的城市。

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检查

  • 1 Fill in the blanks with the superlative forms of the words in the box. 翻译:1 用方框中单词的最高级形式填空。

  • good, cheap, popular, comfortably, bad 翻译:好的,便宜的,受欢迎的,舒适地,坏的

  • 2 Read the information. Then correct the mistakes in the sentences below. 翻译:2 阅读信息。然后改正下列句子中的错误。

  • A movie ticket at Town Cinema is $12.00. 翻译:小镇电影院的电影票是 12 美元。

  • It is $10. 50 at Screen City, and $10. 00 at Movie World. 翻译:银幕城 10. 50 美元,电影世界是 10. 00 美元。

  • Screen City is always very crowded. Many people go to Movie World, too. 翻译:银幕城总是很拥挤。很多人也去电影世界看电影。

  • But you can always get a ticket at Town Cinema. 翻译:但你总能在小镇电影院买到票。

  • The seats at Movie World are very comfortable. 翻译:电影世界的座位很舒服。

  • The seats at Screen City are a little hard. The Town Cinema seats are very uncomfortable. 翻译:银幕城的座位有点硬。小镇电影院的座位很不舒服。

  • 1. Movie World is the most expensive. 翻译:1. 电影世界是最贵的。

  • 2. Screen City has the cheapest tickets. 翻译:2. 银幕城的门票最便宜。

  • 3. Town Cinema is more popular than Screen City. 翻译:3. 城镇电影院比银幕城更受欢迎。

  • 4. Movie World is the most popular. 翻译:4. 电影世界最受欢迎。

  • 5. Town Cinema has the most comfortable seats. 翻译:5. 城镇电影院有最舒适的座位。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-26 11:24:33

最新初中人教新目标版八年级上册资讯