人教新目标版九年级全一册英语UNIT 13 We're trying to save the earth!课文音频

版本: 人教新目标版
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文UNIT 13 We're trying to save the earth!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教新目标版九年级全一册课文UNIT 13 We're trying to save the earth!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

UNIT 13 We're trying to save the earth!课文翻译及听力音频

  • UNIT 13 翻译:第 13 单元

  • Section A 翻译:A 部分

  • We're trying to save the earth! 翻译:我们正在努力拯救地球!

  • Language Goal: Talk about pollution and environmental protection 翻译:语言目标:谈论污染和环境保护

  • 1a. Here are some words related to different kinds of pollution. 翻译:1a.这里有一些与各种污染有关的词。

  • Write them in the box below. Then add more words. 翻译:把它们写在下面的方框里。然后添加更多的单词。

  • noise pollution 翻译:噪声污染

  • air pollution 翻译:空气污染

  • water pollution 翻译:水污染

  • loud music 翻译:吵闹的音乐

  • cars 翻译:小轿车

  • rubbish 翻译:垃圾

  • planes 翻译:飞机

  • littering 翻译:乱扔垃圾

  • ships 翻译:船舶

  • factories 翻译:工厂

  • smoking 翻译:烟

  • building houses 翻译:建房子

  • mobile phones 翻译:手机

  • 1b. Listen and complete the sentences. 翻译:1b.听录音,完成句子。

  • Tony: Hey, Mark, maybe we could go swimming in the river later this afternoon. 翻译:托尼:嘿,马克,下午晚些时候或许我们可以去河里游泳。

  • Mark: I don't think I want to go, Tony. Tony: Why not? Mark: I was there last weekend and the river was really dirty. 翻译: 马克:我不想去,托尼。 托尼:为什么? 马克:我上周末去了那里,河水真的很脏。

  • Even the bottom of the river was full of rubbish, and there were no more fish for fishermen to catch. 翻译:甚至河底都堆满了垃圾,而且河里也没有鱼可供渔民捕了。

  • Tony: No way! It used to be so clean. 翻译: 托尼:不可能吧!它以前是如此的干净。

  • In fact, it has always been the nicest river in this town. Mark: Not anymore. 翻译:事实上,它一直都是镇上最美丽的河。 马克:不再是了。

  • I think people are throwing litter into the river. Factories are also putting waste into the river. 翻译:我认为人们正不断往河里扔垃圾。工厂也不断往河里排污。

  • Tony: That's terrible! We should write to the government. They should close down the factories. Mark: Good idea! 翻译: 托尼:那真糟糕!我们应该写信给政府。他们应该关闭这些工厂。 马克:好主意!

  • But I think everyone in this town should help to clean up the river, too. 翻译:但是我认为镇上的每个人也都应该帮助清理这条河。

  • Everyone should play a part, not just the government. 翻译:每个人都应该贡献一份力量,而不只是依靠政府。

  • 1c. Role-play the conversation. 翻译:1c.分角色表演对话。

  • Then make your own conversations about the kinds of pollution in 1a. 翻译:然后,就 1a 中的污染类型进行对话。

  • The river was dirty. Even the bottom of the river was full of rubbish. 翻译:这条河很脏。甚至连河底都堆满了垃圾。

  • But it used to be so clean! 翻译:但它曾经是如此的干净!

  • Yes, but people are throwing litter into the river. 翻译:是的,但是人们正在不断往河里扔垃圾。

  • Everyone in this town should play a part in cleaning it up! 翻译:镇上的每个人都应该参与它的清理工作!

  • 2a. Listen to the interview. 翻译:2a.听这段采访。

  • Circle the kinds of pollution that Jason and Susan talk about. 翻译:圈出贾森和苏珊谈论的污染类型。

  • Interviewer: Today we're talking to Jason and Susan about environmental problems. 翻译:采访者:今天我们与贾森和苏珊谈一谈环境问题。

  • Jason and Susan, can you tell us about some of the problems you've seen? 翻译:贾森,苏珊,你们能说一说你们看见过的一些问题吗?

  • Jason: I think one problem is that the air is badly polluted. 翻译: 贾森:我认为一个问题是空气污染严重。

  • I hardly ever see blue skies anymore. Susan: Yes, and I used to see the stars clearly. 翻译:我几乎没见过蓝蓝的天空。 苏珊:是的,我以前还能清楚地看见星星。

  • Interviewer: What do you think has caused this problem? Susan: Well, there are more cars on the road these days. 翻译: 采访者:你们认为是什么原因导致了这个问题? 苏珊:嗯,现在道路上的车更多了。

  • Jason: And factories that burn coal also pollute the air with a lot of black smoke. 翻译: 贾森:而且烧煤的工厂排放大量的黑烟,也污染了空气。

  • Interviewer: What other problems do you see? Susan: I guess there's too much rubbish and waste in the streets. 翻译: 采访者:你们还看见过什么别的问题? 苏珊:我觉得街道上有太多垃圾了。

  • Jason: Yes! Every day people are throwing away things like wooden chopsticks, plastic bowls and plastic bags. 翻译: 贾森:没错!每天人们都在扔东西,比如木筷子、塑料碗和塑料袋。

  • Susan: They're also littering in public places, for example, during picnics in parks. 翻译: 苏珊:人们在公共场所也乱扔垃圾,比如在公园野餐的时候。

  • This is turning beautiful places into ugly ones. Interviewer: You're right. These are serious problems for our environment. 翻译:这让美丽的地方变成丑陋之地。 采访者:你说的没错。这些都是严重的环境问题。

  • Next, let's talk about the things we can do to help. 翻译:接下来,我们谈一谈,为改善这些问题我们能做的事。

  • 2b. Listen again and complete the sentences. 翻译:2b.再听一遍并完成句子。

  • Interviewer: Today we're talking to Jason and Susan about environmental problems. 翻译:采访者:今天我们与贾森和苏珊谈一谈环境问题。

  • Jason and Susan, can you tell us about some of the problems you've seen? 翻译:贾森,苏珊,你们能说一说你们看见过的一些问题吗?

  • Jason: I think one problem is that the air is badly polluted. 翻译: 贾森:我认为一个问题是空气污染严重。

  • I hardly ever see blue skies anymore. Susan: Yes, and I used to see the stars clearly. 翻译:我几乎没见过蓝蓝的天空。 苏珊:是的,我以前还能清楚地看见星星。

  • Interviewer: What do you think has caused this problem? Susan: Well, there are more cars on the road these days. 翻译: 采访者:你们认为是什么原因导致了这个问题? 苏珊:嗯,现在道路上的车更多了。

  • Jason: And factories that burn coal also pollute the air with a lot of black smoke. 翻译: 贾森:而且烧煤的工厂排放大量的黑烟,也污染了空气。

  • Interviewer: What other problems do you see? Susan: I guess there's too much rubbish and waste in the streets. 翻译: 采访者:你们还看见过什么别的问题? 苏珊:我觉得街道上有太多垃圾了。

  • Jason: Yes! Every day people are throwing away things like wooden chopsticks, plastic bowls and plastic bags. 翻译: 贾森:没错!每天人们都在扔东西,比如木筷子、塑料碗和塑料袋。

  • Susan: They're also littering in public places, for example, during picnics in parks. 翻译: 苏珊:人们在公共场所也乱扔垃圾,比如在公园野餐的时候。

  • This is turning beautiful places into ugly ones. Interviewer: You're right. These are serious problems for our environment. 翻译:这让美丽的地方变成丑陋之地。 采访者:你说的没错。这些都是严重的环境问题。

  • Next, let's talk about the things we can do to help. 翻译:接下来,我们谈一谈,为改善这些问题我们能做的事。

  • 2c. 翻译:2c.

  • Use the information in 2a and 2b to role-play conversations between Jason and Susan. 翻译:使用 2a 和 2b 中的信息,分角色表演贾森和苏珊之间的对话。

  • The air has become really polluted around here. I'm getting very worried. 翻译:这附近的空气污染变得真的很严重。我很担心。

  • Yes, I used to be able to see stars in the sky. 翻译:是的,我过去还能看到天上的星星。

  • The problem is that ... 翻译:问题是⋯⋯

  • 2d. Role-play the conversation. 翻译:2d.分角色表演对话。

  • Jason and Susan, what are your ideas for solving these problems. 翻译:贾森和苏珊,对于解决这些问题,你们有什么想法?

  • Well, to cut down air pollution, 翻译:嗯,为了减少空气污染,

  • we should take the bus or subway instead of driving. 翻译:我们应该乘坐公共汽车或地铁,而不是开车。

  • Yeah, or ride a bike. There are other advantages of bike riding. 翻译:是的,或者骑自行车。骑自行车还有别的好处。

  • It's good for health and it doesn't cost anything. 翻译:它对健康有益而且不用花钱。

  • Great ideas! What about waste pollution? 翻译:好主意!那么,垃圾污染呢?

  • Mmm, I think simple things like bringing a bag to go shopping can help. 翻译:嗯,我认为一些生活小事有助于减少垃圾污染,比如自带袋子去购物。

  • I started doing that a year ago. 翻译:我去年就开始这样做了。

  • Me, too. Also, I never take wooden chopsticks or plastic forks when I buy takeaway food. 翻译:我也是。还有,我买外卖食品的时候,从来不拿一次性木筷子或者塑料叉子。

  • I use the ones at home. 翻译:我用家里的餐具。

  • And remember to throw rubbish in the bins 翻译:还要记得把垃圾扔进垃圾桶,

  • and keep public places clean and beautiful for everyone. 翻译:保持公共场所的整洁和美丽,(这是)为了每个人。

  • So together, our actions can make a difference and lead to a better future! 翻译:所以,我们一起行动,就能影响他人,创造一个更美好的未来!

  • 3a. Read the passage about sharks and complete the fact sheet below. 翻译:3a.阅读关于鲨鱼的短文,完成下面的实况表。

  • Save the Sharks! 翻译:拯救鲨鱼!

  • Many have heard of shark fin soup. 翻译:很多人都听说过鱼翅羹。

  • But do you realize that you're killing a whole shark each time you enjoy a bowl of shark fin soup? 翻译:但是每当你喝鱼翅羹的时候,你是否意识到你在杀一整条鲨鱼?

  • When people catch sharks, they cut off their fins and throw the sharks back into the ocean. 翻译:当人们捕捉到鲨鱼的时候,他们切掉鲨鱼的鱼鳍,然后把它们扔回大海。

  • This is not only cruel, but also harmful to the environment. Without a fin, 翻译:这种做法不仅残忍,而且对环境有害。失去鱼鳍,

  • a shark can no longer swim and slowly dies. 翻译:鲨鱼再也不能在水里游泳,会慢慢死去。

  • Sharks are at the top of the food chain in the ocean's ecosystem. 翻译:鲨鱼处于海洋生态系统食物链的顶端。

  • If their numbers drop too low, it will bring danger to all ocean life. 翻译:如果它们的数量下降得太多,将会给所有的海洋生物带来危险。

  • Many believe that sharks can never be endangered because they are the strongest in their food chain. 翻译:很多人以为鲨鱼永远都不会濒临灭绝,因为他们是食物链的最强者。

  • But in fact, around 70 million sharks are caught and traded in this industry every year. 翻译:但事实上,每年大概有七千万的鲨鱼被捕杀和交易。

  • The numbers of some kinds of sharks have fallen by over 90 percent in the last 20 to 30 years. 翻译:在过去的20年到30年里,某些品种的鲨鱼数量下降了90%以上。

  • Environmental protection groups around the world, such as WildAid and the WWF, are teaching the public about 'finning'. 翻译:世界各地的环保组织,如野生救援协会和世界自然基金会,都在向公众宣讲有关“猎翅”的(残忍)行为。

  • They have even asked governments to develop laws to stop the sale of shark fins. 翻译:他们甚至已经呼吁政府立法停止鱼翅的销售。

  • So far, no scientific studies have shown that shark fins are good for health, so why eat them? 翻译:到目前为止,没有任何科学研究表明,鱼翅对健康有好处,那么为什么要吃它们呢?

  • Help save the sharks! 翻译:帮助拯救鲨鱼吧!

  • Number of sharks caught and traded every year 翻译:每年捕获和交易的鲨鱼数量

  • How governments can help 翻译:政府如何提供帮助

  • Two environmental groups against 'finning' 翻译:两个反对“割鳍”的环保组织

  • 3b. 翻译:3b.

  • Read the passage again and fill in the blanks with the words in the box. 翻译:再读一遍短文,用方框中的单词填空。

  • so 翻译:所以

  • although 翻译:虽然

  • if 翻译:如果

  • but 翻译:但是

  • when 翻译:当⋯⋯的时候

  • Grammar Focus 翻译:语法聚焦

  • We're trying to save the earth. 翻译:我们正在努力拯救地球。

  • Present progressive 翻译:现在进行时

  • The river used to be so clean. 翻译:这条河过去很干净。

  • used to 翻译:used to 结构

  • The air is badly polluted. 翻译:空气污染严重。

  • Passive voice 翻译:被动语态

  • No scientific studies have shown that shark fins are good for health. 翻译:没有科学研究表明鲨鱼鳍对健康有益。

  • Present perfect 翻译:现在完成时

  • We should help save the sharks. 翻译:我们应该帮助拯救鲨鱼。

  • Modal verbs 翻译:情态动词

  • 4a. 翻译:4a.

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:用括号内动词的正确形式填空。

  • 4b. 翻译:4b.

  • Fill in the blanks with the appropriate modal verbs from the box. 翻译:用方框中适当的情态动词填空。

  • can 翻译:可以

  • would 翻译:将;可能

  • could 翻译:能够

  • have to 翻译:不得不

  • should 翻译:应该

  • must 翻译:必须

  • may/might 翻译:可能

  • 4c. 翻译:4c.

  • Make a list of things that people can do to help the environment and discuss your list with your partner. 翻译:列出人们可以做的有助改善环境的事,并与你的搭档讨论。

  • I think that everyone should use public transportation. 翻译:我认为每个人都应该乘坐公共交通。

  • I disagree. It's difficult for parents with young children to use public transportation ... 翻译:我不认同。有小孩的父母很难乘坐公共交通⋯⋯

  • Section B 翻译:B 部分

  • 1a. What can we do to help save the earth? 翻译:1a.我们能做些什么来拯救地球?

  • Rank these items from the easiest (1) to the most difficult (5). 翻译:将这些事情从最容易(1)到最难(5)进行排序。

  • stop riding in cars 翻译:不再开车

  • recycle books and paper 翻译:回收书籍和纸张

  • turn off the lights when you leave a room 翻译:离开房间时把灯关掉

  • turn off the shower while you are washing your hair 翻译:洗头时关掉淋浴

  • don't use paper napkins 翻译:不使用餐巾纸

  • 1b. Compare your answers in 1a with your partner. 翻译:1b.将 1a 中你的答案与你的搭档进行比较。

  • Recycling paper is really easy. 翻译:回收纸张真的很容易。

  • I agree. But it's hard to stop riding in cars. 翻译:我同意。但是不开车很难。

  • 1c. Listen and check (√) the things that Julia and Jack talk about. 翻译:1c.听录音,勾选出(√)茱莉亚和杰克谈论的事情。

  • Jack: Turn off the lights, Julia. It saves electricity. 翻译:杰克:关下灯,茱莉亚。这样省电。

  • Julia: Oh, I usually do that. I was just in a hurry. Jack: I see. 翻译: 茱莉亚:哦,我一般是这么做的。刚刚只是有点匆忙。 杰克:我明白。

  • I've just read a book which gives ideas about how we can save the environment. 翻译:我刚刚读了一本书,书里告诉我们可以怎样保护环境。

  • For example, you should turn off the shower when you're washing your hair. 翻译:例如,洗头时应该关掉淋浴。

  • Julia: Oh, I would never do that. I have very short hair. 翻译: 茱莉亚:哦,我从不那样做。我头发很短。

  • It only takes a few minutes to wash. What else does it say? 翻译:洗头只需要几分钟。书里还说了什么?

  • Jack: You should take your own bags when you go shopping. Julia: Oh, that's easy. I'll do that from now on. 翻译: 杰克:购物时应当自带购物袋。 茱莉亚:哦,那很容易。从现在开始我会那样做的。

  • What else? Jack: People should stop riding in cars and start riding bikes. Julia: No way! 翻译:还有吗? 杰克:人们不应再开车,而应该开始骑自行车。 茱莉亚:不行!

  • It would take me 45 minutes to get to school by bike! Jack: But it's good for the environment! 翻译:我骑自行车去学校要花 45 分钟! 杰克:但这对环境有益!

  • Besides, I like riding my bike. Julia: Yes, and you also live close to school! 翻译:另外,我喜欢骑自行车。 茱莉亚:是的,而且你住得离学校也近!

  • 1d. Listen again. Check (√) the things that Julia is doing now, the things she will do in the future and the things she would never do. 翻译:1d.再听一遍。勾选出(√)茱莉亚现在在做的事、将来要做的事和绝不会做的事。

  • Jack: Turn off the lights, Julia. It saves electricity. Julia: Oh, I usually do that. 翻译: 杰克:关灯,茱莉亚。这样省电。 茱莉亚:噢,我一般是这么做的。

  • I was just in a hurry. Jack: I see. 翻译:刚刚只是有点匆忙。 杰克:我明白。

  • I've just read a book which gives ideas about how we can save the environment. 翻译:我读了一本书,

  • For example, you should turn off the shower when you're washing your hair. 翻译:书里告诉我们怎样能保护环境。例如,洗头时应该关掉淋浴。

  • Julia: Oh, I would never do that. I have very short hair. 翻译: 茱莉亚:噢,我从不那样做。我头发很短。

  • It only takes a few minutes to wash. What else does it say? 翻译:洗头只需要几分钟。书里还说了什么?

  • Jack: You should take your own bags when you go shopping. Julia: Oh, that's easy. 翻译: 杰克:购物时应当自带购物袋。 茱莉亚:哦,那很容易。

  • I'll do that from now on. What else? 翻译:从现在开始我会那样做的。还有吗?

  • Jack: People should stop riding in cars and start riding bikes. Julia: No way! 翻译: 杰克:人们不应再开车,而应该开始骑自行车。 茱莉亚:不可能!

  • It would take me 45 minutes to get to school by bike! 翻译:我骑自行车去学校要花 45 分钟!

  • Jack: But it's good for the environment! Besides, I like riding my bike. 翻译: 杰克:但这对环境有益!另外,我喜欢骑自行车。

  • Julia: Yes, and you also live close to school! 翻译: 茱莉亚:是的,而且你住得离学校也近!

  • 1e. Make a conversation using the information from the chart above. 翻译:1e.使用上表中的信息进行对话。

  • Say what is true for you. 翻译:说说哪些符合你。

  • We really shouldn't use paper napkins, you know. 翻译:你知道,我们真的不应该用餐巾纸。

  • I know. I stopped using them last year. 翻译:我知道。我去年就不再使用了。

  • 2a. Look at the title and the pictures in 2b. 翻译:2a.请看 2b 中的标题和图片。

  • Can you guess what the passage is about? 翻译:你能猜出这篇文章是关于什么的吗?

  • 2b. Read the passage and complete the chart below. 翻译:2b.阅读短文并完成下面的图表。

  • UNDERSTANDING PREFXES AND SUFFXES 翻译:理解前缀和后缀

  • Recognize how prefixes and suffixes may change the meanings of words and how they are used. 翻译: 识别前缀和后缀如何改变单词的含义以及如何使用它们

  • Rethink, Reuse, Recycle! 翻译:重新思考,重新使用,重新利用

  • Do you often throw away things you don't need anymore? 翻译:你经常扔掉不再需要的东西吗?

  • Have you ever thought about how these things can actually be put to good use? 翻译:你是否曾经想过这些东西还能很好地重新利用?

  • Nothing is a waste if you have a creative mind. 翻译:如果你有一个充满创意的头脑,没有东西会是废品。

  • You have probably never heard of Amy Hayes, but she is a most unusual woman. 翻译:你可能从来没有听说过艾米・海斯,但她是一个非常不寻常的女性。

  • She lives in a house in the UK that she built herself out of rubbish. 翻译:她住在英国,房子是她自己用废弃物建造而成。

  • The windows and doors come from old buildings around her town that were pulled down. 翻译:窗户和房门来自于小镇周围拆毁的房子。

  • The top of the house is an old boat turned upside down. 翻译:房子的顶部是一条翻转过来的旧木船。

  • And the gate in front of her house is made of rocks and old glass bottles. 翻译:房子前的大门是用岩石和旧玻璃瓶搭建的。

  • Amy recently won a prize from the Help Save Our Planet Society. 翻译:艾米最近获得了“救助我们的星球”协会颁发的奖项。

  • The president said, 'Amy is an inspiration to us all.' 翻译:协会主席说:“艾米给了我们所有人一个启示!”

  • Amy isn't the only one who is good at recycling. 翻译:艾米不是唯一一个擅于废物利用的人。

  • Jessica Wong from Hong Kong uses old clothes that people don't wear anymore to make bags. 翻译:来自中国香港的杰西卡・王利用人们不再穿的旧衣服来制作背包。

  • She has been doing this for a few years now. 翻译:她已经这么做了好几年了。

  • She opened a small shop where she sells her bags, and she has also set up a website to sell them online. 翻译:她开了一间小店来出售她制作的包,她还建了一个网站好在网上售卖它们。

  • She especially likes to use old jeans to make handbags. Her bags are cute and useful. 翻译:她特别喜欢用旧牛仔裤来制作手提包。她制作的包既可爱又实用。

  • 'I plan to write a book about new ways to use old clothes,' she said. 翻译:“我计划写一本关于用新方法来改造旧衣服的书,”她说,

  • 'I hope people can read my book and enjoy it!' 翻译:“我希望人们能阅读我的书并且喜欢它!”

  • Wang Tao set up a small business in Shanghai four years ago. 翻译:四年前,王涛开始在上海经营小生意。

  • He is known for using iron and other materials from old cars to make beautiful art pieces. 翻译:他因使用旧车的钢铁和其他材料来制作艺术品而闻名。

  • Some are large pieces that look like animals or humans, 翻译:有一些(艺术品)很庞大,看起来像动物或者人,

  • and some are smaller pieces you can put at home. 翻译:有一些小块的可以摆放在家里。

  • The more popular works can even be seen in art shops around the city. 翻译:你甚至能在这个城市的艺术商店里看到一些更受欢迎的作品。

  • Wang Tao hopes to set up a 'metal art' theme park to show people the importance of environmental protection. 翻译:王涛希望能建立一个“金属艺术”主题公园,向人们展示环境保护的重要性。

  • Not only can the art bring happiness to others, 翻译:艺术不但可以给人们带来快乐,

  • but it also shows that even cold, hard iron can be brought back to life with a little creativity. 翻译:而且也说明只需要一点创造力,即便是冰冷、坚硬的铁也可产生活力。

  • 2c. 翻译:2c.

  • Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the phrases in the box. 翻译:用方框中短语的正确形式填空。

  • put to good use 翻译:很好地使用

  • build ... out of 翻译:用⋯⋯建成

  • pull down 翻译:拆毁

  • set up 翻译:设立

  • known for 翻译:以⋯⋯闻名

  • not only ... but also 翻译:不仅⋯⋯而且⋯⋯

  • 2d. 翻译:2d.

  • Underline the words in the passage based on the words below. What are the differences? 翻译:根据下面的单词,划出短文中的相似单词。它们有什么不同?

  • think 翻译:认为;想

  • use 翻译:使用

  • usual 翻译:通常的

  • recycle 翻译:回收利用

  • build 翻译:建造

  • create 翻译:创造

  • special 翻译:特殊的

  • recent 翻译:最近的

  • environment 翻译:环境

  • important 翻译:重要的

  • protect 翻译:保护

  • inspire 翻译:激励

  • 2e. Make a list of things that need to be done to save the environment. 翻译:2e.列一张清单,列出为了保护环境需要做的事情。

  • Which things can be done by common people every day? 翻译:哪些是普通人每天都可以做的?

  • Which things have to be done by governments and organizations? Discuss these with your group. 翻译:哪些是必须由政府和组织做的?与小组讨论这些问题。

  • 3a. 翻译:3a.

  • Think about the environment in your town / city and complete the chart below. 翻译:想一想你所在城镇/城市的环境,完成下表。

  • Which parts of the town/city have a nice environment? Why are they nice? 翻译:你城镇/城市的哪些地方环境很好?为什么很好?

  • Which parts need to be improved? Why? 翻译:哪些地方需要改进?为什么?

  • 3b. 翻译:3b.

  • Write a letter to the city mayor about the problems and your suggestions. 翻译:给市长写封信,说明问题并提出建议。

  • In your letter, describe the environmental problems in your town/city. 翻译:在你的信中,描述一下你所在城镇/城市的环境问题。

  • What are the problems? Where are they? What or who is causing these problems? 翻译:有什么问题? 问题出在哪里? 是什么或谁导致了这些问题?

  • Then, give suggestions or possible ways to solve the problems. 翻译:然后,给出解决问题的建议或可能的方法。

  • Self Check 翻译:自我检查

  • 1. Write different forms of the words. Then add more to each group. 翻译:1. 写出单词的不同形式。然后在每组中添加更多单词。

  • pollute 翻译:污染

  • act 翻译:行动;表演

  • protect 翻译:保护

  • inspire 翻译:激励

  • build 翻译:建造

  • create 翻译:创造

  • fame 翻译:名声

  • wood 翻译:木材

  • science 翻译:科学

  • health 翻译:健康

  • south 翻译:南方

  • care 翻译:在意

  • different 翻译:不同的

  • important 翻译:重要的

  • slow 翻译:缓慢的

  • wide 翻译:宽的

  • sudden 翻译:突然的

  • real 翻译:真实的

  • 2. Match each statement with the grammar structure. 翻译:2. 将每个语句与语法结构相匹配。

  • Statement 翻译:陈述

  • The river used to be so clean. 翻译:这条河过去很干净。

  • We have seen many changes in the environment. 翻译:我们看到了环境的许多变化。

  • People should take public transportation more. 翻译:人们应该多乘坐公共交通。

  • The river is polluted by factories. 翻译:这条河被工厂污染了。

  • The air pollution is getting worse and worse. 翻译:空气污染越来越严重。

  • Grammar 翻译:语法

  • Present progressive 翻译:现在进行时

  • Modal verbs 翻译:情态动词

  • Passive voice 翻译:被动语态

  • used to 翻译:used to 结构

  • Present perfect 翻译:现在完成时

  • 3. Write ways to cut down on these kinds of pollution. 翻译:3. 写下减少这类污染的方法。

  • Kinds of pollution 翻译:污染种类

  • water pollution 翻译:水污染

  • land pollution 翻译:土地污染

  • noise pollution 翻译:噪声污染

  • air pollution 翻译:空气污染

  • Ways to cut down 翻译:减少(污染)的方法

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 05:23:18

最新初中人教新目标版九年级全一册资讯