Unit 12 Life is full of the unexpected. - 人教新目标版英语九年级全一册
UNIT 12 翻译:第十二单元
Life is full of the unexpected. 翻译:生活充满了意外。
Section A 翻译:A部分
1b 翻译:
Listen to Mary talking about her morning. Complete the sentences. 翻译:听玛丽谈论她的早晨。完成句子。
Hi, Mary. You look so tired. 翻译:嗨,玛丽。你看起来很累。
I am. I had a bad morning. 翻译:是的,我今早过得很糟糕。
Really? What happened? 翻译:真的吗?发生了什么?
Well, first of all I overslept. 翻译:好吧,首先我睡过头了。
By the time I got up, my brother had already gotten in the shower. 翻译:当我起床时,我哥哥已经洗完了。
Oh, what a pain! 翻译:哦,多么痛苦!
So, after he got out of the shower, I took a quick shower and got dressed. 翻译:所以,在他洗完澡后,我快速淋浴并穿好衣服。
But by the time I went outside, the bus had already left. 翻译:但是当我出门的时候,公共汽车已经离开了。
Oh, no! 翻译:哦,不!
Oh, yes! So I ran all the way to school. 翻译:是的!所以我一直跑到学校。
But when I got to school, I realized I had left my backpack at home. 翻译:但是当我上学的时候,我意识到我把背包留在了家里。
No wonder you look stressed. 翻译:难怪你看起来很紧张。
2a 翻译:
Listen to Mary continue her story. Number the pictures (1-4) in the correct order. 翻译:听玛丽继续她的故事。按正确顺序为图片(1-4)编号。
So then what did you do, Mary? 翻译:那么你做了什么,玛丽?
Well, I ran home to get my backpack. 翻译:好吧,我跑回家拿我的背包。
But when I got home, I realized I had left my keys in the backpack. 翻译:但是当我回到家时,我意识到我把钥匙留在了背包里。
You're kidding! 翻译:你在开玩笑!
So I ran back to school without my keys or my backpack. 翻译:所以我没有钥匙或背包跑回学校。
But by the time I got back to school, the bell had rung. 翻译:但是当我回到学校时,铃响了。
Oh, no! 翻译:哦,不!
And by the time I walked into class, the teacher had started teaching already. 翻译:当我走进课堂时,老师已经开始上课了。
She asked for our homework, but of course I didn't have it. 翻译:她问我们要家庭作业,当然我没有。
2b 翻译:
Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets. 翻译:用括号中正确形式的动词填空。
Then listen again and check your answers. 翻译:然后再听一遍并检查你的答案。
So then what did you do, Mary? 翻译:那么你做了什么,玛丽?
Well, I ran home to get my backpack. 翻译:好吧,我跑回家拿我的背包。
But when I got home, I realized I had left my keys in the backpack. 翻译:但是当我回到家时,我意识到我把钥匙留在了背包里。
You're kidding! 翻译:你在开玩笑吧!
So I ran back to school without my keys or my backpack. 翻译:所以我没有钥匙或背包跑回学校。
But by the time I got back to school, the bell had rung. 翻译:但是当我回到学校时,铃响了。
Oh, no! 翻译:哦,不!
And by the time I walked into class, the teacher had started teaching already. 翻译:当我走进课堂时,老师已经开始教学了。
She asked for our homework, but of course I didn't have it. 翻译:她要求我们做作业,但当然我没有。
2d 翻译:
Role-play the conversation. 翻译:角色扮演对话。
Why were you late for class today, Kevin? 翻译:为什么你今天上课迟到了,凯文?
My alarm clock didn't go off! 翻译:我的闹钟没有响起!
最新学习记录