Project 2 An audio campaign to help nature 翻译:课题2 一场助力自然的音频宣传活动
Mother Nature is suffering. 翻译:大自然母亲正遭受苦难。
The Class 1, Grade 8 students at Sunshine Middle School created some audio campaigns to call on students to protect endangered animals and ecosystems. 翻译:阳光中学八年级一班的学生制作了一些宣传录音,呼吁同学们保护濒危动物和生态系统。
They play the recordings of the campaigns in class. 翻译:他们在课堂上播放这些宣传录音。
Your class wants to do the same thing. 翻译:你们班也想做同样的事情。
Plan 翻译:计划
Work in groups. 翻译:分组合作。
Discuss and choose one item from the list to research. 翻译:讨论并从下列清单中选择一个项目进行研究。
Or you can come up with your own item. 翻译:或者你们也可以提出自己的项目。
rhino 翻译:犀牛
polar bear 翻译:北极熊
forest 翻译:森林
coral reef 翻译:珊瑚礁
Asian elephant 翻译:亚洲象
snow leopard 翻译:雪豹
wetland 翻译:湿地
lake 翻译:湖泊
Find out what threats the item you chose is facing and make notes like the example below. 翻译:查明你所选项目面临的威胁,并像下面的例子一样做好笔记。
Use the internet and library to help you. 翻译:利用互联网和图书馆来帮助你们。
Item 翻译:项目
Threats from human activities 翻译:人类活动带来的威胁
Other threats 翻译:其他威胁
Forest 翻译:森林
Cutting down trees 翻译:砍伐树木
Raising cattle 翻译:饲养牲畜
Building roads 翻译:修建道路
Wildfires 翻译:野火
Drought 翻译:干旱
Ocean 翻译:海洋
Snow leopard 翻译:雪豹
Polar bear 翻译:北极熊
Rhino 翻译:犀牛
Discuss things you can do to help protect the item you chose and make notes. 翻译:讨论你们能做些什么来帮助保护所选项目,并做好笔记。
We can help protect forests by using reusable shopping bags. 翻译:我们可以通过使用可重复使用的购物袋来帮助保护森林。
That's right. 翻译:对的。
We should also try to use less paper. 翻译:我们还应该尽量少用纸。
Make 翻译:制造,制作
Write your script. 翻译:撰写宣传稿。
Think about an interesting way to start your script, so that listeners want to find out more. 翻译:思考一种有趣的开头方式,让听众想要了解更多内容。
Remember to read your draft and check for mistakes. 翻译:阅读你们的草稿并检查错误。
Save our ocean 翻译:拯救我们的海洋
[light background music] 翻译:【轻柔的背景音乐】
The ocean is the beating heart of our blue planet. 翻译:海洋是我们蓝色星球跳动的心脏。
It's home to a wonderful range of sea animals and plants. 翻译:它是众多海洋动植物的家园。
The ocean gives us life. 翻译:海洋赋予我们生命。
It gives us oxygen and food and helps keep the climate in balance. 翻译:它为我们提供氧气和食物,帮助维持气候平衡。
But today our ocean is at great risk. 翻译:但如今,我们的海洋正面临巨大风险。
The sea level is rising. 翻译:海平面正在上升。
Plastic pollution is getting more and more serious. 翻译:塑料污染日益严重。
The ocean is getting warmer and warmer. 翻译:海洋变得越来越温暖。
Overfishing is destroying the balance of the ocean ecosystem. 翻译:过度捕捞正在破坏海洋生态系统的平衡。
But there's still hope. ... 翻译:但仍有希望……
Decide who is going to read each part of the script. 翻译:决定谁来阅读剧本的每一个部分。
Use a phone or computer to record your campaign. 翻译:使用手机或电脑来录制你们的宣传活动。
Read the script aloud and clearly. 翻译:朗读时要大声且清晰。
Use sentence stress and emotion in your voice to help make your point. 翻译:在朗读时运用句子重音和声音中的情感来表达观点。
You can add background music or sound effects to make your campaign more interesting. 翻译:你们可以添加背景音乐或音效,使宣传活动更加有趣。
Share 翻译:分享
Play the recording of your campaign in class and discuss what you like about others' campaigns. 翻译:在课堂上播放所有宣传活动的录音,并讨论你们喜欢其他宣传活动的哪些方面。
Find out which campaign is the most popular. 翻译:找出最受欢迎的宣传活动。
I like the campaign from Simon's group—Save Blue and Live Green. 翻译:我喜欢西蒙小组的宣传活动——“拯救蓝色,守护绿色”。
They used sea animal sounds in it. 翻译:他们在宣传中使用了海洋动物的声音。
I want to join their campaign to protect the ocean. 翻译:我想加入他们的宣传活动来保护海洋。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-13 20:05:56