Unit 2 School life 翻译:第二单元 学校生活
Education is our passport to the future. 翻译:教育是我们通往未来的通行证。
In this unit, we will 翻译:在本单元中,我们将
read about schools around the world; 翻译:阅读世界各地的与学校有关的内容;
learn about school life around the world; 翻译:了解世界各地的学校生活;
give suggestions on how to improve school life; 翻译:就如何改善学校生活提出建议;
better understand the importance of education. 翻译:更好地理解教育的重要性。
School life is the best part of our lives. 翻译:学校生活是我们生活中最美好的一部分。
Let's explore schools around the world, find out what makes school life special and share ideas on how to make our own school life better. 翻译:让我们一起探索世界各地的学校,找出学校生活的特别之处,并分享如何让我们自己的学校生活更美好的想法。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎来到本单元
Unusual schools around the world 翻译:世界各地的特殊学校
Kitty is listening to a programme about some unusual schools. 翻译:基蒂正在收听一个关于一些特殊学校的节目。
Listen with her and match the picture of each school with its country and the reason for creating it. 翻译:和她一起收听,并将每所学校的图片与其所在国家及创办原因进行匹配。
Bangladesh 翻译:孟加拉国
India 翻译:印度
Australia 翻译:澳大利亚
Children live far away from school. 翻译:孩子们住得离学校很远。
Heavy floods happen often. 翻译:这里经常发生严重的洪水。
Many children from poor families work at train stations or on trains. 翻译:许多贫困家庭的孩子在火车站或火车上工作。
Kitty and her classmates are talking about unusual schools in different countries. 翻译:基蒂和她的同学们正在谈论不同国家的特殊学校。
Work in groups and share your opinions on this topic. 翻译:小组合作,分享你们对这一话题的看法。
Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下对话可供参考。
Do you know any unusual schools around the world? 翻译:你知道世界上有什么特殊的学校吗?
Yes. 翻译:知道。
I know about the boat school in Bangladesh. 翻译:我了解孟加拉国的船只学校。
During the rainy season, there's much more rain in Bangladesh than in many other parts of the world. 翻译:在雨季,孟加拉国的降雨量比世界上许多其他地区都要多得多。
With the boat school, children have a chance to learn even when there are floods. 翻译:有了船只学校,即使发生洪水,孩子们也有机会学习。
What a good way to get the children learning! 翻译:这让孩子们得以学习,真是个好办法!
Another example is the bottle school. 翻译:另一个例子是瓶子学校。
People in the Philippines and Guatemala build this kind of school with used plastic bottles. 翻译:菲律宾和危地马拉的人们用废弃塑料瓶建造这种学校。
This is very cheap and good for the environment. 翻译:这不仅成本低廉,还很环保。
That's really cool! 翻译:那太酷了!
Which of the unusual schools above interests you the most? 翻译:上述特殊学校中,哪一所学校最让你感兴趣?
Why? 翻译:为什么?
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Reading 翻译:阅读
My school life 翻译:我的学校生活
Kitty wants to learn about school life around the world. 翻译:基蒂想了解世界各地的学校生活。
She has found some blog posts by teenagers from different schools. 翻译:她找到了一些来自不同学校的青少年写的博客文章。
Here are two posts from them. 翻译:以下是其中两篇文章。
Before reading, think about the questions below. 翻译:阅读前,请思考以下问题。
What is your school life like? 翻译:你的学校生活是什么样的?
What is special about your school life? 翻译:你的学校生活有什么特别之处?
written by Nancy 翻译:作者:南希
posted on 15/09 翻译:发布于9月15日
My name is Nancy. 翻译:我叫南希。
I am at Woodland Secondary School near London. 翻译:就读于伦敦附近的伍德兰德中学。
Our school is small, so we have fewer students and smaller classes than most schools. 翻译:我们学校规模很小,所以学生人数比大多数学校少,并且班级规模也比较小。
We go to different classrooms for different lessons. 翻译:我们会去不同的教室上不同的课。
There are many interesting subjects to choose from, such as drama and foreign languages. 翻译:有很多有趣的科目可供选择,比如戏剧和外语。
To us, learning Chinese may not be as simple as learning French or German, but I am looking forward to having a go. 翻译:对于我们而言,学习汉语可能不像学习法语或德语那么简单,但是我期待试一试。
The arts are as important as languages, Maths and Science at our school. 翻译:在我们学校,艺术与语言、数学和科学同等重要。
We have a special building just for art, music and drama lessons. 翻译:我们有一栋专门用于上美术、音乐和戏剧课的教学楼。
Being creative is great and it helps us study better in other subjects. 翻译:发挥创造力的感觉很棒,而且这能帮助我们在其他学科中更好地学习。
Time flies when we are enjoying school! 翻译:当我们享受校园生活时,时间总是过得飞快!
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
written by Tomoya 翻译:作者:智也
posted on 15/09 翻译:发布于9月15日
TIP 翻译:提示
Blog posts usually use conversational language and a relaxed tone. 翻译:博客文章通常采用对话式语言和轻松随意的笔调。
Writers often share their personal opinions or experiences. 翻译:作者往往会分享个人见解或亲身体验。
I am Tomoya from Japan, a Grade 8 student at Gekko Middle School in Tokyo. 翻译:我是来自日本的智也,就读于东京月光中学八年级。
Japan is one of the countries with the most earthquakes in the world, so our school offers different safety programmes to teach us how to survive in the face of danger. 翻译:日本是世界上地震最多的国家之一,所以我们学校提供不同的安全课程,教会我们面对危险如何生存下来。
We get plenty of hands-on experience from these programmes. 翻译:我们从这些课程中获得了大量实践经验。
Our school also pays a lot of attention to food education. 翻译:我们学校也很关注食育。
We learn how to cook meals and eat well. 翻译:我们学习怎么做饭,怎么吃得好。
In this way, we are more aware of the importance of a healthy diet. 翻译:这样,我们就更了解健康饮食的重要性。
Cleaning is another important tradition in Japanese schools. 翻译:打扫卫生是日本学校的另一项重要传统。
Every day at school, we clean classrooms, toilets and other school areas carefully by ourselves. 翻译:每天在学校,我们都会自己仔细打扫教室、厕所和其他校园区域。
This helps us develop good habits from an early age. 翻译:这帮助我们从小养成良好的习惯。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Complete the table below about Nancy's and Tomoya's schools. 翻译:完成下面关于南希和智也学校的表格。
Nancy 翻译:南希
Tomoya 翻译:智也
School 翻译:学校
Woodland Secondary School 翻译:伍德兰德中学
Gekko Middle School 翻译:月光中学
Country 翻译:国家
Key features 翻译:关键特征
A small school, fewer students and smaller classes 翻译:一所规模小的学校、学生数量比较少,并且班级规模比较小
Different subjects to choose from 翻译:有不同的科目可供选择
Strong focus on arts 翻译:高度重视艺术教育
Different safety programmes 翻译:开设不同的安全课程
Food education 翻译:食育
An important tradition of cleaning 翻译:拥有打扫卫生的重要传统
Read the blog posts again. 翻译:再读一遍博客文章。
Write a T if a sentence is true or an F if it is false. 翻译:判断下列句子正误(正确写T,错误写F)。
Then correct the false one(s). 翻译:并改正错误的句子。
Nancy's school is small, and it is in London. 翻译:南希的学校很小,位于伦敦。
Nancy thinks Chinese is easy to learn. 翻译:南希认为中文很容易学。
Nancy likes going to school. 翻译:南希喜欢上学。
Tomoya's school has different programmes to help students stay safe. 翻译:智也的学校开设不同课程帮助学生保障安全。
Tomoya does not know how to cook. 翻译:智也不会做饭。
Every day at school, Tomoya and his classmates only need to clean the toilets. 翻译:每天在学校,智也和同学们只需要打扫厕所。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Kitty is reading another blog post about a Chinese school. 翻译:基蒂正在阅读另一篇关于中国学校的博客文章。
Complete it with the correct forms of the words and phrases in the box below. 翻译:用下面方框中单词和短语的正确形式完成。
aware 翻译:意识到,知道
creative 翻译:有创造力的
environment 翻译:环境
plenty of 翻译:大量
hands-on 翻译:实际操作的
look forward to 翻译:期待
offer 翻译:提供
pay ... attention to 翻译:注意
My name is Linlin. 翻译:我叫琳琳。
I am Chinese, and I go to Donghua Junior High School in Shanghai. 翻译:我是中国人,就读于上海的东华初级中学。
We study lots of interesting subjects at school, such as foreign languages and History. 翻译:我们在学校学习很多有趣的科目,比如外语和历史。
But I love our Science lessons the most. 翻译:但我最喜欢科学课。
We get to do all kinds of hands-on activities. 翻译:我们能参与各种各样的动手实践活动。
Every year, my school has a science festival. 翻译:每年学校都会举办科学节。
It is a chance for us to be creative with our learning. 翻译:这是我们将创意融入学习的好机会。
My classmates and I want to protect the environment. 翻译:我和同学们希望保护环境。
We are also aware of the importance of green energy. 翻译:我们也意识到绿色能源的重要性。
So, we built a small car for this year's science festival. 翻译:因此,我们为今年的科学节制作了一辆小汽车。
This car gets its energy from the sun, so it is quite clean. 翻译:这辆车靠太阳能驱动,非常环保。
Our Science teacher is as excited as we are. 翻译:我们的科学老师和我们一样兴奋。
He offered to help when we had a problem, and now the car works. 翻译:当我们遇到问题时,他主动提供帮助,现在这辆车已经能运行了。
But that's not all! 翻译:但这还不是全部!
There are plenty of fun things to see at the science festival. 翻译:在科学节上有很多有趣的东西可以看。
I am really looking forward to it. 翻译:我真的很期待。
There will be toy robots and a model of a space rocket. 翻译:将会有玩具机器人和太空火箭模型。
I will pay special attention to everything and tell you all about it next time. 翻译:我会特别注意每一件事,下次再告诉你。
Think about the questions below. 翻译:思考下面的问题。
Share your answers with your classmates. 翻译:与同学分享你的答案。
In your opinion, what is the best thing about each school? 翻译:在你看来,每所学校最不错的地方是什么?
Which school in the blog posts would you like to go to? 翻译:你想去博客文章里提到的哪所学校?
Why? 翻译:为什么?
What do you like best about your school? 翻译:你最喜欢自己学校的哪一点?
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Grammar 翻译:语法
Comparing the amount of things 翻译:比较事物的数量
Kitty collected some information about the three schools online and made notes. 翻译:基蒂在网上收集了关于这三所学校的一些信息并做了笔记。
Read the table and the sentences below. 翻译:阅读表格和下面的句子。
Nancy 翻译:南希
Tomoya 翻译:智也
Linlin 翻译:琳琳
Class size 翻译:班级人数
20 students 翻译:20名学生
35 students 翻译:35名学生
30 students 翻译:30名学生
Lunchtime 翻译:午餐时间
60 minutes 翻译:60分钟
70 minutes 翻译:70分钟
90 minutes 翻译:90分钟
Summer holiday 翻译:暑假时长
7 weeks 翻译:7周
6 weeks 翻译:6周
8 weeks 翻译:8周
Linlin's school has fewer students in each class than Tomoya's school. 翻译:琳琳的学校每个班级的学生比智也的学校少。
Nancy's school has the fewest students. 翻译:南希的学校学生人数最少。
Tomoya's school has less lunchtime than Linlin's school. 翻译:智也的学校的午餐时间比琳琳的学校短。
Nancy's school has the least lunchtime. 翻译:南希学校的午餐时间最短。
Tomoya's school has more lunchtime than Nancy's school. 翻译:智也的学校午餐时间比南希的学校长。
Linlin's school has the most lunchtime. 翻译:琳琳的学校午餐时间最长。
Nancy's school has more weeks off for the summer holiday than Tomoya's school. 翻译:南希的学校暑假周数比智也的学校多。
Linlin's school has the most weeks off for the summer holiday. 翻译:琳琳的学校暑假周数最多。
Work out the rule! 翻译:找出规律!
We compare the amount of things like this: 翻译:比较事物的数量的方法如下:
We use fewer and fewest with countable nouns. 翻译:可数名词前使用fewer和fewest。
We use less and least with uncountable nouns. 翻译:不可数名词前使用less和least。
We use more and most with both countable and uncountable nouns. 翻译:可数名词与不可数名词前均可使用more和most。
Kitty wants to compare her school life with Nancy's and Tomoya's. 翻译:基蒂想将自己的学校生活与南希和智也的进行比较。
Look at the table below and complete Kitty's text. 翻译:看下面的表格,完成基蒂的短文。
Nancy 翻译:南希
Tomoya 翻译:智也
Kitty 翻译:基蒂
Me 翻译:我
Subjects 翻译:科目
11 翻译:11
14 翻译:14
13 翻译:13
Clubs 翻译:俱乐部
3 翻译:3
2 翻译:2
4 翻译:4
Free time each day 翻译:每天的空闲时间
4 hours 翻译:4小时
3 hours 翻译:3小时
2 hours 翻译:2小时
I study more subjects than Nancy, and Tomoya studies more subjects than I do. 翻译:我学习的科目比南希多,而智也学习的科目比我多。
Tomoya studies the most subjects among the three of us. 翻译:在我们三个人中,智也学习的科目最多。
Nancy is in more clubs than Tomoya, but she is in fewer clubs than I am. 翻译:南希加入的俱乐部比智也多,但比我加入的俱乐部少。
Tomoya is in the fewest clubs among the three of us. 翻译:在我们三个人中,智也加入的俱乐部最少。
I have less free time than Tomoya, but Nancy has more free time than Tomoya. 翻译:我的空闲时间比智也少,但南希的空闲时间比智也多。
Among the three of us, I have the least free time, and Nancy has the most free time. 翻译:在我们三个人中,我的空闲时间最少,南希的空闲时间最多。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Complete the last column in Part A1 with your own information. 翻译:用个人信息完成A1最后一列。
Write a short text to compare your school life with Nancy's, Tomoya's and Kitty's, using the grammar above. 翻译:并写一篇短文比较你与南希、智也和基蒂的学校生活。
Using as ... as 翻译:使用as ... as
Kitty made more notes about Nancy's and Tomoya's schools. 翻译:基蒂记录了更多关于南希和智也学校的信息。
Read the sentences below. 翻译:阅读下面的句子。
The arts are as important as languages, Maths and Science at Nancy's school. 翻译:在南希的学校,艺术与语言、数学和科学同等重要。
Nancy's school life is as wonderful as Tomoya's. 翻译:南希的学校生活和智也的一样精彩。
Nancy's school is not as big as Tomoya's. 翻译:南希的学校没有智也的学校大。
Tomoya's summer holiday is not as long as Nancy's. 翻译:智也的暑假没有南希的暑假长。
TIP 翻译:提示
not as ... as = not so ... as 翻译:not as ... as相当于not so ... as
Work out the rule! 翻译:找出规律!
We use as ... as to say that people or things are the same in some way. 翻译:as ... as用于表示人或事物在某种程度上是相同的。
We use not as ... as to say that people or things are not the same in some way. 翻译:not as ... as用于表示人或事物在某种程度上是不同的。
Kitty is comparing her school to her friend Laura's. 翻译:基蒂正在将自己的学校与朋友劳拉的学校作比较。
Use as ... as or not as ... as and the words in brackets to complete Kitty's text. 翻译:用as ... as或not as ... as以及括号中的单词完成基蒂的短文。
My school is not as large as Laura's. 翻译:我的学校没有劳拉的大。
At her school, there are about 3,000 students, but at mine, there are about 1,300. 翻译:在她的学校,大约有3000名学生,但在我的学校,大约有1300名学生。
My school is not as old as her school. 翻译:我的学校没有她的学校那么古老。
My school is only ten years old, but Laura's school has a history of over 100 years. 翻译:我的学校只有10年的历史,但劳拉的学校有100多年的历史。
Our schools are as good as each other, because the students at both schools learn a lot in their lessons, and the teachers and students at her school are just as hard-working as those at mine. 翻译:我们的学校彼此一样好,因为两所学校的学生在他们的课程中学到了很多东西,她学校的老师和学生就像我学校的老师和学生一样努力。
Our school library is not as big as the one at Laura's school, but it still has thousands of books and lots of computers. 翻译:我们学校的图书馆没有劳拉学校的图书馆那么大,但它仍然有成千上万的书和许多电脑。
There is a garden at my school, and it is as beautiful as the garden at Laura's school. 翻译:我的学校有一个花园,它和劳拉学校的花园一样漂亮。
Both of our school gardens have lots of trees and flowers. 翻译:我们学校的两个花园都有很多树和花。
Compare your middle school with your primary school. 翻译:将你的初中与小学进行比较。
Write a short text using the grammar above. 翻译:用上述语法写一篇文章。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Word power 翻译:单词库
The suffixes -ish, -ian, -ese and -n 翻译:后缀-ish、-ian、-ese和-n
The suffixes -ish, -ian, -ese and -n are added to nouns to make adjectives or new nouns. 翻译:后缀-ish、-ian、-ese和-n被添加到名词后以构成形容词或新名词。
They are often used to make country names (nouns) into nationalities (adjectives) and languages (nouns). 翻译:它们常用于将国家名称(名词)变为国籍(形容词)和语言(名词)。
Millie is interested in Spanish. = Millie is interested in the language spoken in Spain. 翻译:米莉对西班牙语感兴趣。= 米莉对西班牙使用的语言感兴趣。
I love Italian food. = I love the food of Italy. 翻译:我喜欢意大利食物。= 我喜欢意大利的食物。
Tomoya is Japanese. = Tomoya is from Japan. 翻译:智也是日本人。= 智也来自日本。
I am learning to speak Russian. = I am learning to speak the language of Russia. 翻译:我正在学习说俄语。= 我正在学习说俄罗斯的语言。
Noun 翻译:名词
Adjective/Noun 翻译:形容词/名词
Canada 翻译:加拿大
Canadian 翻译:加拿大(人)的;加拿大人
Hungary 翻译:匈牙利
Hungarian 翻译:匈牙利(语)的;匈牙利人;匈牙利语
America 翻译:美国
American 翻译:美国(人)的;美国人
Australia 翻译:澳大利亚
Australian 翻译:澳大利亚(人)的;澳大利亚人
Noun 翻译:名词
Adjective/Noun 翻译:形容词/名词
China 翻译:中国
Chinese 翻译:中国(人)的;中国人;汉语
Vietnam 翻译:越南
Vietnamese 翻译:越南(人)的;越南人;越南语
Sweden 翻译:瑞典
Swedish 翻译:瑞典(人)的;瑞典人;瑞典语
Spain 翻译:西班牙
Spanish 翻译:西班牙(人)的;西班牙人;西班牙语
Daniel is reading an article about an international school in Vietnam. 翻译:丹尼尔正在阅读一篇关于越南一所国际学校的文章。
Complete the text with the correct adjectives or nouns. 翻译:用正确的形容词或名词完成文章。
I go to an international school in Vietnam with students from all over the world. 翻译:我就读于越南的一所国际学校,这里的学生来自世界各地。
I am from the USA, so I speak English, but in my class, there are students from Vietnam, and they are teaching me to speak Vietnamese. 翻译:我来自美国,所以说英语,但班上有来自越南的同学,他们正在教我说越南语。
We also have students from Italy, and I am very lucky because they are teaching me to cook Italian food. 翻译:我们也有来自意大利的学生,我很幸运,因为他们正在教我做意大利菜。
There is also a Russian student from Moscow and a Chinese student from Beijing. 翻译:班上还有一位来自莫斯科的俄罗斯学生和一位来自北京的中国学生。
My best friend is a student from Canada. 翻译:我最好的朋友来自加拿大。
He speaks English, but some Canadians speak French. 翻译:他说英语,但有些加拿大人说法语。
This summer, I'm planning a vacation to Spain, so I can practice my Spanish. 翻译:今年夏天,我计划去西班牙度假,以便练习西班牙语。
Can you name the nationalities and languages of different countries around the world? 翻译:你能说出世界上不同国家的国籍和语言吗?
Have a go. 翻译:试试看。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Integration 翻译:单元整合
Different school lives 翻译:不同的学校生活
Toby is an exchange student from the USA and is studying at Sunshine Middle School now. 翻译:托比是一名来自美国的交换生,现在就读于阳光中学。
He is comparing his school in the USA with Sunshine Middle School. 翻译:他正在将自己在美国的学校与阳光中学进行比较。
Read what he wrote and answer the questions below. 翻译:阅读他写的内容并回答以下问题。
My school back home in the USA is quite different from Sunshine Middle School. 翻译:我在美国的学校和阳光中学很不一样。
Our classes are not as big as the ones here, and we have fewer students in each class. 翻译:我们的班级没有这里的那么大,每个班的学生也更少。
Here, students stay in their own classroom for most of their lessons. 翻译:在这里,学生们大部分时间都呆在自己的教室里。
However, in the USA, we usually go to different classrooms to have different lessons. 翻译:然而,在美国,我们通常去不同的教室上不同的课。
Students here do not change classrooms as often as we do. 翻译:这里的学生不像我们那样经常换教室。
So, they spend more time with their classmates and get to know each other better, but we get to know more students. 翻译:所以,他们花更多的时间和同学在一起,更好地了解彼此,但我们认识了更多的学生。
Students here have students' books for most of their subjects, but we only have textbooks for a few subjects. 翻译:这里的学生大多数科目都有学生用书,但我们只有少数科目有教科书。
We often need to borrow books from the library or search online to finish our homework. 翻译:我们经常需要从图书馆借书或在线搜索来完成作业。
How is Sunshine Middle School different from Toby's school in the USA? 翻译:阳光中学与托比在美国的学校有什么不同之处?
What do you think of Toby's school in the USA? 翻译:你如何看待托比在美国的学校?
Listen to Millie and Toby talking about lunchtime at Sunshine Middle School and Toby's school in the USA, and fill in the blanks in the table below. 翻译:听米莉和托比谈论阳光中学和托比在美国的学校的午餐时间,填写下表中的空白处。
Sunshine Middle School 翻译:阳光中学
Toby's American school 翻译:托比在美国的学校
Time for lunch 翻译:午餐时间
One hour and a half 翻译:一个半小时
Place for lunch 翻译:午餐地点
In the dining hall 翻译:在食堂
Sometimes ______ 翻译:有时______
Food 翻译:食物
______ hot food 翻译:______热食
Different ______ every day 翻译:每天不同的______
Hamburgers, pizza, fried ______ and salad 翻译:汉堡、披萨、炸______和沙拉
A ______ and a snack 翻译:一(份)______和小吃
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Toby is calling his mum to tell her about lunch at Sunshine Middle School. 翻译:托比正在给妈妈打电话,告诉她阳光中学的午餐情况。
Listen to their conversation and complete the notes below. 翻译:听他们的对话,完成以下笔记。
Toby gets 1.5 hours for lunch, so there is lots of time to eat and then ______ for a while. 翻译:托比有一个半小时的午餐时间,所以有很多时间用来吃饭,然后______一会儿。
The dining hall is great, and there are ______ every day. 翻译:食堂很不错,每天都有______。
There are plenty of ______ and vegetables. 翻译:有很多______和蔬菜。
There are different kinds of ______ too. 翻译:还有不同种类的______。
They taste really good. 翻译:味道非常好。
There are all kinds of ______ snacks. 翻译:有各种各样的______小吃。
Toby knows how to eat with chopsticks now. 翻译:托比现在知道如何用筷子吃饭了。
Toby gets to watch movies during lunchtime. 翻译:托比可以在午餐时间看电影。
Toby is writing a diary entry. 翻译:托比正在写一篇日记。
Complete it below with the information in Parts B1 and B2. 翻译:请用B1和B2部分的信息完成下面的内容。
Today I had an interesting chat with my Chinese friend Millie. 翻译:今天我和中国朋友米莉进行了一次有趣的聊天。
We talked about the differences in ______ between our two schools. 翻译:我们谈论了两所学校在______方面的差异。
First, lunchtime is ______ in Chinese schools than in American schools. 翻译:首先,午餐时间在中国学校比在美国学校______。
And American students sometimes take their lunch to school in a ______ and eat it in the classroom, but Chinese students have their lunch in the school's ______. 翻译:美国学生有时把午餐带到______学校,在教室里吃,但中国学生在学校的______吃午餐。
Second, the food is quite different. 翻译:第二,食物很不一样。
In the USA, we only have a few dishes to choose from, and sometimes we just have a ______ and a snack like fruit or cookies. 翻译:在美国,我们只有几道菜可以选择,有时我们只吃______和水果或饼干之类的零食。
But in China they have meats, vegetables and ______, and they are all delicious. 翻译:但在中国,他们有肉,蔬菜和______,而且都很好吃。
Last, there are all kinds of ______. 翻译:最后,还有各种各样的______。
Also, I don't always eat with a fork or a spoon. 翻译:而且,我不总是用叉子或勺子吃东西。
I know how to use chopsticks now. 翻译:我现在知道怎么用筷子了。
I enjoy my time here. 翻译:我在这里过得很愉快。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Millie and Toby are talking about what makes their school lives special. 翻译:米莉和托比正在谈论是什么让他们的学校生活与众不同。
Work in pairs and talk about your school life. 翻译:两人一组,谈谈你们的学校生活。
Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下对话可供参考。
What makes your school life special, Toby? 翻译:托比,是什么让你的学校生活与众不同?
For me, I'd say it's the school clubs. 翻译:对我来说,我认为是学校俱乐部。
There are lots to choose from, so everybody can find a great club. 翻译:有很多选择,所以每个人都可以找到一个很棒的俱乐部。
I'm a member of the Tennis Club, and I love practicing with my partner to win matches. 翻译:我是网球俱乐部的一员,我喜欢和我的伙伴一起练习赢得比赛。
What about you, Millie? 翻译:你呢,米莉?
I think it's my school friends. 翻译:我想是因为学校的同学们。
I like to spend time with them. 翻译:我喜欢和他们待在一起。
We have many happy moments together. 翻译:我们一起度过了许多快乐的时光。
My days are never boring with so many friends. 翻译:有那么多朋友相伴,我的日子从不无聊。
That's really nice. 翻译:那真好。
TIP 翻译:提示
"For me, I'd say it's ..." is used to express one's opinion on a certain topic. 翻译:“For me, I'd say it's ...”用于表达对某一话题的个人观点。
Sunshine Middle School has asked each student to write a suggestion letter on how to improve school life for students. 翻译:阳光中学请每位学生写一封建议信,探讨如何改善学生的学校生活。
The school has provided a survey below. 翻译:学校提供了以下调查。
Complete the survey with the information about your school. 翻译:用你学校的相关信息完成调查。
School survey 翻译:学校调查
What do you like about your school life? 翻译:你喜欢学校生活的哪些方面?
What part of your school life do you think can be better? 翻译:你认为学校生活的哪部分可以做得更好?
Tick the boxes and write down your suggestions. 翻译:在方框内打勾,并写下你的建议。
Suggestion(s) 翻译:建议
The time school starts 翻译:学校开始上课的时间
The time school finishes 翻译:学校放学的时间
The number of lessons in one day 翻译:一天的课程数量
School lunch hours 翻译:学校的午餐时间
The food in the dining hall 翻译:食堂的食物
The number of ping-pong tables 翻译:乒乓球桌的数量
The number of clubs 翻译:俱乐部的数量
The books in the library 翻译:图书馆的藏书量
School trips 翻译:学校旅行
School uniform 翻译:校服
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Read Millie's suggestion letter to the head teacher of Sunshine Middle School. 翻译:阅读米莉给阳光中学班主任的建议信。
Dear Mr Zhang, 翻译:亲爱的张老师:
I am writing to make some suggestions on how to improve some parts of our school life. 翻译:我写信是想就如何改善我们学校生活的某些方面提出一些建议。
First, I would like to suggest that our school should provide more ping-pong tables so more students can play ping-pong during breaks. 翻译:首先,我想要建议我们学校提供更多乒乓球桌,这样更多学生能在课间打乒乓球。
Second, I think we should have more books in the library because the library is a great place for us to enjoy reading and open our minds. 翻译:其次,我认为图书馆应该增加更多图书,因为图书馆是我们享受阅读和开拓思维的好地方。
Moreover, we need more computers in the library so that it is easier for us to search online. 翻译:此外,我们需要在图书馆添置更多电脑,以便更方便地进行在线搜索。
I hope my suggestions help improve our school life. 翻译:希望我的建议能帮助改善我们的学校生活。
Yours sincerely, Wang Xinyue 翻译:您真诚的, 王新月
Introduction: Say why you are writing. 翻译:开头:说明你的写作目的。
Main body: Plainly make your suggestions and give reasons. 翻译:正文:清晰地提出你的建议并给出理由。
Conclusion: Add a sentence to conclude the letter. 翻译:结尾:添加一句话来总结这封信。
TIP 翻译:提示
In a suggestion letter, we need to state our purpose clearly and use a formal tone and polite language. 翻译:在建议信中,我们需要清楚地陈述目的,并使用正式的语气和礼貌的语言。
Write your suggestion letter to your head teacher based on the information in Part D1. 翻译:请根据D1部分的信息给你的班主任写一封建议信。
Use Millie's letter as a model. 翻译:以米莉的信件为例。
Useful expressions 翻译:常用表达
I am writing (this letter) to make suggestions on ... 翻译:我(写这封信)是为了就……提出建议。
First, I would like to suggest ... 翻译:首先,我想建议……
Second/Moreover/Finally, ... 翻译:其次/此外/最后,……
I think it will be a good idea to ... 翻译:我认为……会是个好主意。
I have a suggestion for ... 翻译:我有一个关于……的建议。
I hope my suggestions help ... 翻译:我希望我的建议能帮助……
I hope you find my suggestions useful/helpful/... 翻译:希望您觉得我的建议有用/有帮助/……
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Assessment 翻译:评估
What I can do 翻译:我能做什么
Me 翻译:我
Partner 翻译:搭档
I can describe different schools around the world. 翻译:我能描述世界各地不同的学校。
I can compare the amount of things, use as ... as, and use the suffixes -ish, -ian, -ese and -n correctly. 翻译:我能比较事物的数量,正确使用as...as,以及后缀-ish、-ian、-ese和-n。
I can talk and write about how to improve school life with the new words in this unit. 翻译:我能用本单元的新单词谈论并撰写关于如何改善学校生活的内容。
I now understand more about the fun of school life and the importance of education. 翻译:我现在对校园生活的乐趣和教育的重要性有了更多理解。
Assess your learning of new words and grammar by doing the exercises on page 125. 翻译:请通过完成第125页的练习来评估你对新单词和语法的掌握情况。
Result: 翻译:结果:
Weak 翻译:再接再厉
Good 翻译:良好
Wonderful 翻译:非常棒
I am good at ______. 翻译:我擅长______。
I need to spend more time on ______. 翻译:我需要花更多的时间在______上。
My action plan: ______. 翻译:我的行动计划:______。
Further study 翻译:拓展学习
There are lots of books about school and school life. 翻译:关于学校和校园生活的书籍有很多。
"Diary of a Wimpy Kid" is a really popular book series about an American middle school student's daily life. 翻译:《小屁孩日记》是一套非常受欢迎的系列书籍,讲述了一个美国中学生的日常生活。
The book series tells the story of Greg, a 12-year-old boy, and how he deals with challenges at his new school. 翻译:这套书籍以12岁男孩格雷格的故事为主线,展现了他在新学校如何应对各种挑战。
He often gets into trouble, but he always manages to find a way to get out of it. 翻译:他常常陷入麻烦,但总能设法摆脱困境。
Do you know this book series? 翻译:你了解这个系列吗?
Do you know any other books about school and school life? 翻译:你还知道其他关于学校和校园生活的书籍吗?
If you do, choose one and share it with your classmates. 翻译:如果知道的话,选一本和你的同学分享吧。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-03-19 04:26:50