首页 / 初中英语 /九年级 /译林版(初中)九年级上册

译林版(初中)九年级上册英语Unit 2 Colours课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 九年级上册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)九年级上册课文Unit 2 Colours单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)九年级上册课文Unit 2 Colours单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 2 Colours课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 2 Colours 翻译:第二单元 颜色

  • Which one do you want to wear, Eddie? 翻译:你想要穿哪一件,埃迪?

  • I think blue is better than pink. 翻译:我想蓝色比粉色好。

  • Pink is a girl's colour. 翻译:粉色是女孩子穿的颜色。

  • OK. Try it on. 翻译:好吧。穿穿这件吧。

  • But there's nothing wrong with pink, you know. 翻译:但是你知道粉色没什么不好。

  • And I'm not sure if blue looks good on you. 翻译:而且我不确定你穿蓝色是否好看。

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎学习本单元

  • Colours of the rainbow 翻译:彩虹的颜色

  • B Amy's cousin Shirley is talking with Amy about the rainbow. 翻译:B 埃米的表妹雪莉正在和埃米讨论彩虹。

  • Work in pairs and talk with your partner about colours. 翻译:两人一组练习,并和你的搭档讨论颜色。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下面的对话为例。

  • Did you see a rainbow in the sky just now, Amy? 翻译:埃米,你刚刚看到天空中的彩虹了吗?

  • Yes, I did. Do you know how many colours there are in rainbow? 翻译:是的,我看见了。你知道彩虹有多少种颜色吗?

  • Sure. There are seven colours. 翻译:当然知道。一共有七种颜色。

  • They're red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. 翻译:它们是红色,橙色,黄色,绿色,蓝色,靛蓝和紫色。

  • Yes, that's right. Which is your favourite colour? 翻译:嗯,你说对了。你最喜欢哪种颜色?

  • I like green best. What about you? 翻译:我最喜欢绿色。你呢?

  • My favourite colour is orange. 翻译:我最喜欢的颜色是橙色。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • A The power of colours 翻译:A 颜色的力量

  • Millie has found an article about the relationship between colours and moods in a magazine. 翻译:米莉在杂志上发现了一篇有关颜色和心情之间关系的文章。

  • Here is the article. 翻译:以下是这篇文章。

  • Find out what the different colours represent and how they influence us. 翻译:找出不同颜色代表什么以及他们是如何影响我们的。

  • Colours and moods 翻译:颜色和心情

  • Some people believe that colours can influence our moods. 翻译:一些人认为颜色能影响我们的心情。

  • You may wonder whether it is true. 翻译:你可能好奇这是否是真的。

  • In fact, colours can change our moods and make us feel happy or sad, energetic or sleepy. 翻译:实际上,颜色能够改变我们的心情,使我们觉得快乐或悲伤、精力充沛或昏昏欲睡。

  • This article explains what colours can do and what characteristics they represent. 翻译:本文阐明了颜色能起什么作用以及它们所代表的性格特征。

  • Calm colours 翻译:冷色

  • Have you ever walked into a room and felt relaxed? 翻译:你曾经走进一间房间并感觉到轻松自在吗?

  • It could be because the walks were painted blue. 翻译:这可能是因为墙壁被粉刷成蓝色。

  • Blue is a calm colour. 翻译:蓝色是平静的颜色。

  • It brings peace to our mind and body. 翻译:它给我们的身心带来安宁。

  • Blue can also represent sadness, 翻译:蓝色也可以代表悲伤,

  • so you may say I'm feeling blue when you are feeling sad. 翻译:所以当你正感到伤心的时候,你可以说“I'm feeling blue.”。

  • White is another calm colour. 翻译:白色是另一种平静的颜色。

  • It is also the colour of purity. 翻译:白色也是纯洁的颜色。

  • Many women like to wear white on their wedding day. 翻译:很多女人喜欢在婚礼那天穿白色的衣服。

  • Warm colours 翻译:暖色

  • Some colours, such as orange and yellow, can make you feel warm. 翻译:一些颜色,比如橙色和黄色,能使你感觉温暖。

  • People in cold areas prefer warm colours in their homes to create a warm and comfortable feeling. 翻译:在寒冷地带的人们更喜欢在家里用暖色来创造一种温暖、舒适的感觉。

  • Orange represents joy. 翻译:橙色代表欢乐。

  • It can cheer you up when you are feeling sad. 翻译:当你感觉伤心的时候,橙色能使你振作起来。

  • Yellow is the colour of the sun, so it can remind you of a warm sunny day. 翻译:色是太阳的颜色,因此它能使你想起温暖、阳光明媚的一天。

  • Yellow is also the colour of wisdom. 翻译:黄色也是智慧的颜色。

  • Some people prefer this colour when they hope for success. 翻译:当一些人希望成功时,他们更喜欢这种颜色。

  • Energetic colours 翻译:充满活力的颜色

  • When you feel tired or weak, you should wear energetic colours like green. 翻译:当你感觉累或者虚弱的时候,你应该穿像绿色这样充满活力的颜色的衣服。

  • Green can give you energy, as it is the colour of nature and represents new life. 翻译:绿色能给予你能量,因为它是自然的颜色,代表着新生命。

  • However, it is also the colour of envy, so we may say someone is green with envy. 翻译:然而,它也是嫉妒的颜色,所以我们可以说某个人“green with envy(妒火中烧)”。

  • Strong colours 翻译:强烈的颜色

  • If you require strength in either body or mind, red may be of some help to you. 翻译:如果你需要身体上或者心灵上的力量,红色也许能对你有所帮助。

  • Red is the colour of heat. 翻译:红色是活力的颜色。

  • It represents power and strong feelings. 翻译:它代表力量和强烈的情感。

  • Wearing red can also make it easier to take action. 翻译:穿红色也更容易采取行动。

  • This may help when you are having difficulty making a decision. 翻译:当你犹豫不决的时候,红色可以有助于你做决定。

  • Integrated skills 翻译:综合技能

  • A Colour therapy 翻译:A 色彩疗法

  • A2 Millie is watching The Teens Show. 翻译:A2 米莉正在观看《青少年节目》。

  • Listen to the interview with Mrs Rainbow carefully and help Millie complete her notes in Part A1. 翻译:仔细听彩虹女士的采访录音并帮助她完成A1部分的笔记。

  • ... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • A3 Suzy wants to learn something about Mrs Rainbow. 翻译:A3 苏西想了解有关彩虹女士的事情。

  • Listen to Suzy's question and help Millie answer them. 翻译:听苏西的问题并帮助米莉回答问题。

  • Circle the correct letters. 翻译:从a,b,c三项选择中圈出正确的字母。

  • ... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • B Speak up: I'd rather wear orange. 翻译:B 大家说英语:我宁愿穿橙色的衣服。

  • Andy is talking with Millie about what to wear for a party. 翻译:安迪正在和米莉谈论聚会要穿什么衣服。

  • Work in pairs and talk about your preferences. 翻译:两人一组练习并谈论你们的选择。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下列对话为例。

  • I'm going to a friend's birthday party, Millie. 翻译:米莉,我打算参加一个朋友的生日聚会。

  • Come and see if these clothes look good on me. 翻译:来看看我穿这些衣服是否合适。

  • Which shirt do you prefer, the red one or the orange one? 翻译:你喜欢哪件衬衫,红色的衬衫还是橙色的衬衫?

  • I don't like red. 翻译:我不喜欢红色。

  • I'd rather wear orange. 翻译:我宁愿穿橙色的。

  • You look smart in orange. 翻译:你穿橙色的衣服更帅气。

  • Which trousers do you like? 翻译:你喜欢哪条裤子?

  • I prefer Jeans. 翻译:我比较喜欢牛仔裤。

  • Good. Jeans are comfortable and they'll match your shirt. 翻译:不错,牛仔裤舒适,而且很配你的衬衫。

  • OK. Thanks, Millie. 翻译:好的,谢谢你,米莉。

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)九年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...