首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /译林版(初中)八年级下册

译林版(初中)八年级下册英语Unit 2 Travelling课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 八年级下册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级下册课文Unit 2 Travelling单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级下册课文Unit 2 Travelling单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 2 Travelling课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 2 Travelling 翻译:第二单元 旅行

  • Hey, Eddie. Where are you going? 翻译:嘿,埃迪。你要去哪儿?

  • I'm going to South Hill for my holiday. 翻译:我要去南山度假。

  • Really? 翻译:真的吗?

  • I've been there before. 翻译:我以前去过那里。

  • Can I join you? 翻译:我能跟你一起去吗?

  • OK. Get ready! 翻译:好的,准备好吧!

  • What are you doing, Hobo? 翻译:霍波,你在干什么?

  • I'm getting all my things. 翻译:我在收拾行李。

  • I'm so excited! 翻译:我太兴奋了!

  • Take the bag, Eddie. 翻译:快点,埃迪。拿着包。

  • Let's go. 翻译:我们走吧。

  • I don't think it'll be a holiday for me. 翻译:我认为这不是我的假期了。

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎来到本单元

  • Places of interest 翻译:名胜古迹

  • B Daniel and Millie are talking about the places in Part A. 翻译:B 丹尼尔和米莉在讨论A部分中的地方。

  • Work in pairs and talk to your partner about different places. 翻译:结对练习,和你的搭档讨论不同的地方。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:使用下面的对话作为范例。

  • What's this, Millie? 翻译:这是什么,米莉?

  • It's the Little Mermaid. 翻译:这是小美人鱼。

  • Where is it? 翻译:它在哪里?

  • It's in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. 翻译:它在哥本哈根,丹麦的首都。

  • What's special about it? 翻译:它有什么特别的?

  • It comes from the story by Plans Christian Andersen. 翻译:它来源于汉斯·克里斯蒂安·安徒生写的一个故事。

  • Have you ever been there? 翻译:你去过那里吗?

  • No, I haven't. 翻译:不,我没有去过。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • A A trip to Hong Kong 翻译:A 去香港的旅行

  • Kitty is visiting Hong Kong during the winter holiday. 翻译:基蒂在寒假期间游览了香港。

  • She has written a letter to Millie about Hong Kong Disneyland. 翻译:她给米莉写了一封有关香港迪士尼乐园的信。

  • Here is the letter. 翻译:以下是这封信。

  • Hi Millie, 翻译:你好,米莉

  • How are you? 翻译:你好吗?

  • We haven't seen each other since last week. 翻译:上周开始我们就没有见面了。

  • I miss you so much! 翻译:我很想你!

  • My parents and I have been in Hong Kong for two days. 翻译:我和爸爸妈妈已经来香港两天了。

  • We're having a fantastic time here. 翻译:我们在这儿度过了一段奇妙的时光。

  • Today we spent the whole day at Disneyland. 翻译:今天我们花了一整天的时间呆在迪斯尼里。

  • We got to the park by underground. 翻译:我们乘坐地铁去的迪斯尼乐园。

  • First, we had fun on Space Mountain — an indoor roller coaster in the dark. 翻译:首先,我们去了太空山——一个黑暗的室内过山车。

  • It moved at high speed and was really exciting! 翻译:它移动的速度很快,确实非常刺激!

  • We were screaming and laughing through the ride. 翻译:整个过程我们都在尖叫和大笑。

  • Next, we hurried to a restaurant to have a quick meal. 翻译:接着,我们去了饭店吃了快餐。

  • On the way, we met some Disney cartoon characters, 翻译:在路上,我遇见了一些迪斯尼卡通人物,

  • such as Snow White and Mickey Mouse. 翻译:例如白雪公主和米老鼠。

  • They were so cute. 翻译:他们太可爱了。

  • Everybody got excited when a parade of Disney characters began later in the afternoon. 翻译:当傍晚迪斯尼人物开始游行的时候,每个人都很兴奋。

  • It was the best part of the day. 翻译:这是一天中最棒的环节。

  • I ran after them and couldn't stop taking photos. 翻译:我跟在它们后面跑,不停的拍照。

  • After the parade, we watched a 4-D film. 翻译:在游行过后,我又看了一场4D电影。

  • It was like magic. 翻译:它像魔术一般。

  • We could even smell the apple pie and feel the wind. 翻译:我甚至能够闻到苹果派的味道,还能感觉到风在吹。

  • Then we did some shopping, 翻译:然后我们开始购物。

  • I bought a couple of key rings for classmates. 翻译:我给同学们买了一些钥匙圈。

  • I'm sure you'll love them. 翻译:我确定你们会喜欢它们的。

  • At the end of the day, 翻译:在一天快结束的时候,

  • we watched the fireworks in front of Sleeping beauty Castle. 翻译:我们在睡美人城堡前面观看了烟花。

  • The castle looked bright and beautiful under the fireworks. 翻译:城堡在烟花的映照下显得明亮而美丽。

  • I know you've gone to Hainan. 翻译:我知道你去了海南。

  • Hope you've enjoyed yourself there! 翻译:希望你在那儿玩得开心!

  • See you soon. 翻译:再见。

  • Yours, 翻译:你的,

  • Kitty 翻译:基蒂

  • Integrated skills 翻译:综合技能

  • A Travelling in China 翻译:A 在中国旅行

  • A1 The Class 1, Grade 8 students are talking about the kinds of places they like best. 翻译:A1 八年级一班的同学们在谈论他们最喜欢什么样的地方。

  • Listen to their conversation and match the students with the places. 翻译:听他们的对话,将学生和地方连线。

  • Write the correct letter in each box. 翻译:在每个方框中填上正确的字母。

  • ... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • A2 The students are listening to a radio programme about the best time to visit some places in China. 翻译:A2 同学们在听广播节目,关于中国各处旅游的最佳时间。

  • Put a tick (√) in the correct boxes. 翻译:在正确的方框中打勾。

  • ... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • B Speak up: I'm going to visit Chengdu. 翻译:B 大声说:我要去成都旅游

  • Simon and Amy are talking about their holiday plans. 翻译:西蒙和埃米在谈论他们的假期计划。

  • Work in pairs and tat turns to ask about a holiday plan. 翻译:结对练习,轮流说说假期计划。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:使用下面的对话作为范例。

  • Do you have any plans for the May Day holiday, Amy? 翻译:埃米,你五一假期有什么计划吗?

  • Yes. I'm going to visit Chengdu with my mum. 翻译:是的。我要和妈妈去成都旅游。

  • That's great. 翻译:真棒。

  • My dad has been to Chengdu on business twice. 翻译:我的爸爸曾经去成都出差过两次。

  • How will you get there? 翻译:你们怎么去那儿?

  • We're going to take a direct flight to Chengdu. 翻译:我们将坐飞机直飞成都。

  • How long are you staying there? 翻译:你在那儿要呆多长时间?

  • About three days. 翻译:大概三天吧。

  • By the way, how long does it take to fly to Chengdu? 翻译:顺便问一下,飞机飞到成都要多长时间?

  • About three hours, I think. 翻译:我想大概三个小时吧。

  • I can check it for you with my dad. 翻译:我再跟我爸爸确认一下。

  • Thanks very much. 翻译:太谢谢你了。

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...