译林版(初中)九年级下册英语Module 2 The future课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 九年级下册
出版社: 译林出版社
切换教材
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)九年级下册课文Module 2 The future单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)九年级下册课文Module 2 The future单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

英语译林版(初中)九年级下册课文目录

Module 1 Cultures around the world Module 2 The future
  • Unit 3 Robots
  • Unit 4 Life on Mars
  • Project 2 A booklet about life in the future
Appendices

Unit 3 Robots课文翻译及听力音频

Module 2 The future - 译林版(初中)英语九年级下册

  • Unit 3 Robots 翻译:第三单元 机器人

  • What are you doing, Eddie? 翻译:埃迪,你在做什么?

  • I'm writing a letter. 翻译:我在写信。

  • You're too lazy. 翻译:你太懒了。

  • I'm complaining about you to the robot shop. 翻译:我在向机器人商店投诉你。

  • Oh dear! 翻译:哦,天哪!

  • I can explain! 翻译:我可以解释!

  • No, Hobo. 翻译:不,霍波。

  • It's too late. 翻译:已经太迟了。

  • Post this for me. 翻译:替我把这个给寄了吧。

  • All right, Eddie. 翻译:好吧,埃迪。

  • Eddie, I don't know when I'll post the letter for you. 翻译:埃迪,我可不知道什么时候会替你寄这封信哦。

  • Complaining about your robot 翻译:投诉你的机器人

  • In the future, people would have their own robots. 翻译:将来,人们都会有他们自己的机器人。

  • However, robots might have problems. 翻译:但是,机器人可能会存在一些问题。

  • If your robot had problems, what would you do? 翻译:如果你的机器人存在问题,你会怎么做呢?

  • Task 翻译:任务

  • Write a letter to complain about your robot or a reply to a complaint letter. 翻译:写一封信投诉你的机器人,或者给投诉信写一封回信。

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:单元导入

  • How could robots help us? 翻译:机器人可以怎样帮助我们?

  • Do you know how robots could help us? 翻译:你知道机器人可以怎样帮助我们吗?

  • Match each phrase with the correct picture. 翻译:将每个短语与正确的图片进行匹配。

  • help with homework 翻译:帮忙做家庭作业

  • explore outer space 翻译:探索外太空

  • do dangerous jobs 翻译:做危险的工作

  • help with housework 翻译:帮忙做家务

  • Amy is asking Daniel how robots could help us in our daily lives. 翻译:艾米正在询问丹尼尔机器人在日常生活中可以怎样帮我们的忙。

  • Work in pairs and talk about your ideas. 翻译:两人一组进行练习,谈论一下你的想法。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:使用下面的对话作为模板。

  • Would robots have brains in the future, Daniel? 翻译:丹尼尔,将来机器人会有大脑吗?

  • Yes, they would. 翻译:会,它们会有。

  • So they could do whatever they're asked to. 翻译:所以无论让它们做什么,它们都可以做。

  • That sounds useful. 翻译:听起来很有用。

  • How could robots help us? 翻译:机器人可以怎样帮助我们呢?

  • They could do dangerous jobs like putting out fires or working on high buildings. 翻译:它们可以做些危险的工作,例如灭火或在高楼上工作。

  • That's great! 翻译:那太好了!

  • Could robots help you and me in any way? 翻译:机器人在任何方面都可以帮助你我吗?

  • Of course. 翻译:当然。

  • They could help us with our homework. 翻译:它们可以帮我们做家庭作业。

  • Wow! 翻译:哇!

  • I'd like to have one! 翻译:我想有一个!

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • Living with a robot 翻译:和机器人一起生活

  • Daniel is very interested in robots. 翻译:丹尼尔对机器人非常感兴趣。

  • He found an interesting story in this month's Robot magazine. 翻译:他在本月的机器人杂志上发现了一个有趣的故事。

  • Here is the story. 翻译:这就是那个故事。

  • The home robot 翻译:家用机器人

  • Mr Jiang is a manager of a big company in Sunshine Town. 翻译:江先生是阳光小镇上一家大公司的经理。

  • He is always too busy to have any time to relax. 翻译:他总是太忙,没有时间去放松。

  • "I have to buy a robot so that I can have more free time," Mr Jiang thought. 翻译:“我得买一个机器人,以便我可以拥有更多的空闲时间,”江先生心里想。

  • So he ordered one from a robot shop. 翻译:于是他从机器人商店订购了一个。

  • The robot made Mr Jiang's life much easier. 翻译:机器人使江先生的生活变得方便多了。

  • When he got up in the morning, breakfast was made, his business suit was smoothly ironed, and his lunch box was already prepared. 翻译:当他早上起床的时候,早餐做好了,他的西装熨平了,他的午餐盒也已经准备好了。

  • That made him very happy. 翻译:这让他非常高兴。

  • While Mr Jiang was at work, the robot would do all the housework. 翻译:当江先生在上班的时候,机器人会做好一切家务。

  • It would go shopping at the supermarket as well. 翻译:它还会去超市购物。

  • When Mr Jiang returned home from work, his flat would look as good as new, and a delicious dinner would be ready for him. 翻译:当江先生下班回家时,他的公寓看上去会和新的一样漂亮,而且美味的晚餐也会替他准备好。

  • After dinner, the robot would tidy up. 翻译:晚餐过后,机器人会收拾干净。

  • That allowed Mr Jiang to do whatever he liked. 翻译:这使得江先生可以做自己喜欢做的一切。

  • He would watch TV or do some reading. 翻译:他会看电视或读点书。

  • It seemed that in general the robot satisfied Mr Jiang's needs. 翻译:看起来这个机器人大体上满足了江先生的需求。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • When Mr Jiang returned home from work, his flat would look as good as new, and a delicious dinner would be ready for him. 翻译:当江先生下班回家时,他的公寓看上去会和新的一样漂亮,而且美味的晚餐也会替他准备好。

  • After dinner, the robot would tidy up. 翻译:晚餐过后,机器人会收拾干净。

  • That allowed Mr Jiang to do whatever he liked. 翻译:这使得江先生可以做自己喜欢做的一切。

  • He would watch TV or do some reading. 翻译:他会看电视或读点书。

  • It seemed that in general the robot satisfied Mr Jiang's needs. 翻译:看起来这个机器人大体上满足了江先生的需求。

  • After a few comfortable weeks, however, things started to go wrong. 翻译:然而,几周舒适的生活之后,情况开始不对了。

  • The robot caught a virus and no longer worked properly. 翻译:这个机器人感染上了一种病毒,不再正常工作了。

  • It began to make stupid mistakes. 翻译:它开始犯些愚蠢的错误。

  • Sometimes it woke Mr Jiang up at four o'clock in the morning. 翻译:有时,它会在凌晨四点就叫醒江先生。

  • When Mr Jiang got home, he would find his flat in a complete mess: food was laid on the bed; milk was stored in the rubbish bin; coins, bills and his private papers were spread all over the floor. 翻译:当江先生回到家时,他会发现家里乱作一团:食物放在床上,牛奶储存在垃圾桶里,硬币、账单和他的私人文件撒得满地都是。

  • Moreover, the robot moved too fast on its wheels and often knocked things over. 翻译:而且,机器人下面装着轮子移动得太快了,经常会撞倒东西。

  • Mr Jiang did not know what to do with it. 翻译:江先生不知道该拿它怎么办。

  • In the end, Mr Jiang decided to return the robot to the robot shop. 翻译:最后,江先生决定把这个机器人还给机器人商店。

  • Robots can help people a lot, but they can also be too much trouble! 翻译:机器人可以帮人们很多忙,但是它们也可能会惹太多麻烦!

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Buying a robot 翻译:购买机器人

  • After reading the story, Daniel wrote down some words he does not know. 翻译:读完这个故事之后,丹尼尔记下了一些他不认识的单词。

  • Help him match the words on the left with the meanings on the right. 翻译:帮他将左边的单词与右边的意思进行匹配。

  • Write the correct letters in the blanks. 翻译:并在空白处写上正确的字母。

  • as good as (line 12) 翻译:和……一样好(第12行)

  • satisfy (line 17) 翻译:满足(第17行)

  • virus (line 19) 翻译:病毒(第19行)

  • properly (line 19) 翻译:正确地,恰当地(第19行)

  • in a complete mess (line 22) 翻译:一塌糊涂(第22行)

  • store (line 23) 翻译:储藏,存储(第23行)

  • very untidy or dirty 翻译:很不整洁或脏乱

  • in a correct way 翻译:以一种正确的方式

  • keep something somewhere 翻译:把某物保存在某个地方

  • very nearly 翻译:非常接近

  • instructions that are designed to cause computer problems 翻译:被设计用来造成电脑问题的指令

  • provide what is needed 翻译:提供所需要的东西

  • Daniel is thinking of the good and bad points of having a robot. 翻译:丹尼尔正在思考拥有一个机器人的好处和坏处。

  • Help him complete the lists below using the information in the story on pages 38 and 39. 翻译:使用第38和39页上面那个故事中的信息,帮他完成以下列表。

  • Good points 翻译:好处

  • With the robot's help, I will have a lot more time to relax. 翻译:有了机器人的帮助,我将会有更多的时间去放松。

  • It can make breakfast for me in the morning. 翻译:在早上它可以给我做早餐。

  • It can iron my clothes. 翻译:它可以替我熨衣服。

  • It can go shopping at the supermarket if I am busy. 翻译:如果我忙的话,它可以去超市购物。

  • It can tidy up after dinner. 翻译:它可以在晚餐过后收拾东西。

  • My flat will look as good as new. 翻译:我的公寓将会和新的一样漂亮。

  • Bad points 翻译:坏处

  • If the robot catches a virus, it will cause a lot of problems. 翻译:如果机器人感染上病毒,它将会引起许多问题。

  • It might wake me up early in the morning. 翻译:它可能会一大早就叫醒我。

  • It might lay my food on the bed. 翻译:它可能会把我的食物放在床上。

  • It might store milk in the rubbish bin. 翻译:它可能会把牛奶储存在垃圾桶里。

  • It might spread coins, bills and my private papers all over the floor. 翻译:它可能会把硬币、账单和我的私人文件撒得满地都是。

  • It might move too fast and knock things over. 翻译:它可能会移动得太快,然后就撞倒东西。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Daniel and Millie are talking on the phone. 翻译:丹尼尔和米莉正在讲电话。

  • Daniel wants to buy a robot. 翻译:丹尼尔想买一个机器人。

  • Millie is asking him what it would be like to live with a robot. 翻译:米莉正在问他和机器人一起生活将会是什么样子的。

  • Write a T if Daniel's answer is true or an F if it is false. 翻译:如果丹尼尔的答案是正确的,就写上T;如果是错误的,就写上F。

  • Would a robot bring any changes to your life? 翻译:机器人会给你的生活带来一些变化吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:会。

  • Some changes might be good, but some might not. 翻译:有些变化可能是好的,但有些变化可能会不好。

  • How could a robot help you in the morning? 翻译:早上机器人可以怎样帮助你?

  • It could eat breakfast for me. 翻译:它可以替我吃早餐。

  • Could it do some shopping for you? 翻译:它可以替你购物吗?

  • Yes. 翻译:可以。

  • It could do some shopping at the supermarket. 翻译:它可以在超市里购物。

  • What would the robot do while you are at school? 翻译:当你在学校的时候,机器人会做什么?

  • It would do the housework. 翻译:它会做家务。

  • Could the robot cook? 翻译:机器人能做饭吗?

  • I'm afraid it couldn't. 翻译:恐怕不能。

  • Does a robot sometimes go wrong? 翻译:机器人有时会出毛病吗?

  • Yes, a robot sometimes goes wrong. 翻译:会,机器人有时会出毛病。

  • What might cause a robot not to work properly? 翻译:什么可能会导致机器人不正常工作?

  • For example, it could catch a virus. 翻译:例如,它可能会感染上病毒。

  • What would happen then? 翻译:那时会发生什么事?

  • It would make stupid mistakes. 翻译:它会犯些愚蠢的错误。

  • Could you fix your robot by yourself? 翻译:你能自己修机器人吗?

  • No. 翻译:不能。

  • I wouldn't know what to do with it. 翻译:我不知道该拿它怎么办。

  • So what could you do if you find the robot too much trouble? 翻译:那么,如果你发现机器人太麻烦,你能做什么?

  • I could return it to the factory. 翻译:我能把它还给工厂。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Grammar 翻译:语法

  • Sentences (I) 翻译:句子(1)

  • Using object clauses or objects + object complements 翻译:使用宾语从句或宾语 + 宾语补足语

  • Sometimes we use objects + object complements to replace object clauses. 翻译:有时,我们可以使用宾语 + 宾语补足语来代替宾语从句。

  • He saw that the robot was making breakfast. 翻译:他看到机器人在做早餐。

  • He saw the robot making breakfast. 翻译:他看到机器人在做早餐。

  • He found that his flat was in a complete mess. 翻译:他发现他的公寓乱作一团。

  • He found his flat in a complete mess. 翻译:他发现他的公寓乱作一团。

  • He thinks that it is too much trouble to own a robot. 翻译:他认为拥有机器人太麻烦了。

  • He thinks it too much trouble to own a robot. 翻译:他认为拥有机器人太麻烦了。

  • Talking about the robot 翻译:谈论机器人

  • Before the robot went wrong, Mr Jiang was talking on the phone with his mother about it. 翻译:在机器人出毛病之前,江先生正在电话里和他的母亲谈起它。

  • Use an object clause to rewrite each of his sentences. 翻译:使用宾语从句改写他所说的每个句子。

  • Every day, I notice the robot busy with all kinds of housework. 翻译:我注意到,机器人每天都忙于做各种各样的家务。

  • When I get up, I find my breakfast ready. 翻译:当我起床的时候,我发现我的早餐准备好了。

  • When I come back from work, I find my flat as good as new. 翻译:当我下班回来的时候,我发现我的公寓和新的一样漂亮。

  • I consider the robot a great help in my daily life. 翻译:我认为机器人在我的日常生活中帮了大忙。

  • I feel it comfortable to live with a robot. 翻译:我感觉和机器人一起生活很舒服。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Using object clauses or question words + to-infinitives 翻译:使用宾语从句或疑问词 + 带“to”的不定式

  • Sometimes we use question words + to-infinitives to replace object clauses. 翻译:有时,我们可以使用疑问词 + 带“to”的不定式来代替宾语从句。

  • The robot no longer knew when it should cook breakfast. 翻译:机器人再也不知道它该何时做早餐了。

  • The robot no longer knew when to cook breakfast. 翻译:机器人再也不知道该何时做早餐了。

  • Mr Jiang did not know what he should do with the robot. 翻译:江先生不知道他该拿机器人怎么办。

  • Mr Jiang did not know what to do with the robot. 翻译:江先生不知道该拿机器人怎么办。

  • Helping Mr Jiang look after his mother 翻译:帮助江先生照顾他的母亲

  • Mr Jiang wrote a letter to his mother before going on a business trip. 翻译:江先生在出差之前给他的母亲写了一封信。

  • Use a question word + to-infinitive to replace each object clause. 翻译:使用疑问词 + 带“to”的不定式来代替各个宾语从句。

  • Write them above the clauses. 翻译:并将它们写在那些从句上面。

  • Dear Mum, 翻译:亲爱的妈妈,

  • I am going on a business trip to Shenzhen tomorrow. 翻译:我明天要去深圳出差。

  • I have asked my robot to look after you while I am away. 翻译:我已经让我的机器人在我离开期间照顾你。

  • You have a serious heart problem and have to take medicine every day. 翻译:你有严重的心脏问题,必须每天吃药。

  • However, you have a poor memory and often forget when you should take your pills. 翻译:但是,你的记忆力不好,经常会忘记你该何时吃药丸。

  • My robot will remind you to take them at the right time. 翻译:我的机器人会在适当的时候提醒你吃药。

  • If you want to go out, my robot will help you find your coat — you are always unsure where you could find your clothes. 翻译:如果你想出去的话,我的机器人会帮你找外套——你总是不确定你可以在哪儿找到自己的衣服。

  • My robot will go to the supermarket to buy some fruit and vegetables for you, as you often cannot decide which you should choose at the supermarket. 翻译:我的机器人将会去超市替你买一些水果和蔬菜,因为你经常无法决定你在超市该选择哪一样。

  • You often feel lonely because you do not know who you can talk to, and my robot will try to do something to make you happy. 翻译:你经常会感到孤独,因为你不知道你可以跟谁说话,我的机器人会试着做点事情,好让你高兴。

  • Take care and I will see you soon! 翻译:保重,我很快就会去看你!

  • Yours, Jiang Shan 翻译:你真诚的,江杉

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Using adverbial clauses or to-infinitives 翻译:使用状语从句或带“to”的不定式

  • We can also use to-infinitives to replace some adverbial clauses expressing results or purposes. 翻译:我们也可以使用带“to”的不定式来代替一些表示结果或目的的状语从句。

  • Mr Jiang is always so busy that he does not have any time for hobbies. 翻译:江先生总是如此的忙,以至于他没什么时间花在爱好上。

  • Mr Jiang is always too busy to have any time for hobbies. 翻译:江先生总是太忙,没有什么时间花在爱好上。

  • The robot is so smart that it can do a lot of things for Mr Jiang. 翻译:机器人是如此的聪明,以至于它可以替江先生做许多事情。

  • The robot is smart enough to do a lot of things for Mr Jiang. 翻译:机器人足够聪明,可以替江先生做许多事情。

  • Mr Jiang plans to buy a robot so that he can have more free time. 翻译:江先生打算买一个机器人,以便他可以有更多的空闲时间。

  • Mr Jiang plans to buy a robot in order to have more free time. 翻译:为了拥有更多的空闲时间,江先生打算买一个机器人。

  • The robot was great! 翻译:机器人太棒了!

  • Mr Jiang's mother was very pleased with the robot. 翻译:江先生的母亲对机器人非常满意。

  • She is telling Mr Jiang on the phone about her life with the robot. 翻译:她正在电话里给江先生讲述她和机器人在一起的生活。

  • Rewrite her sentences with to-infinitives. 翻译:用带“to”的不定式改写她的句子。

  • I was so forgetful that I didn't lock the door last night. 翻译:我是如此的健忘,以至于我昨晚没有锁门。

  • I was too forgetful to lock the door last night. 翻译:我太健忘了,昨晚都没有锁门。

  • The robot was so careful that it reminded me of this. 翻译:机器人是如此的仔细,以至于它提醒了我这一点。

  • The robot was careful enough to remind me of this. 翻译:机器人足够仔细,可以提醒我这一点。

  • I was so weak that I couldn't go up and down the stairs often. 翻译:我是如此的虚弱,以至于我不能经常上下楼梯。

  • I was too weak to go up and down the stairs often. 翻译:我太虚弱了,无法经常上下楼梯。

  • The robot was so kind that it bough me everything I needed. 翻译:机器人是如此的体贴,以至于它给我买了我所需要的一切。

  • The robot was kind enough to buy me everything I needed. 翻译:机器人足够体贴,可以给我买我所需要的一切。

  • Sometimes I took a walk with it so that I could have a better sleep. 翻译:有时我会和它一起散步,以便我能够拥有更好的睡眠。

  • Sometimes I took a walk with it in order to have a better sleep. 翻译:为了拥有更好的睡眠,有时我会和它一起散步。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Integrated skills 翻译:综合技能

  • The robot show 翻译:机器人展览会

  • There is going to be a robot show in Sunshine Town. 翻译:在阳光小镇上将会有一个机器人展览会。

  • Daniel has found a poster about the event. 翻译:丹尼尔已经找到了一张有关该活动的海报。

  • Look at the poster. 翻译:看看这张海报。

  • Help him complete his notes with as much information as you can. 翻译:用尽可能多的信息,帮他完成他的笔记。

  • International Robot Show 翻译:国际机器人展览会

  • Place: the town hall 翻译:地点:市政厅

  • Dates: 14 — 22 March 翻译:日期:3月14日至22日

  • Time: 9 a.m. — 4:30 p.m. 翻译:时间:上午九点至下午四点半

  • Ticket: ¥20 (free for children under 12) 翻译:票价:20元(12岁以下的儿童免费)

  • Special gift! 翻译:特殊礼品!

  • come to the robot show on 14 March and receive a copy of Robot magazine for free! 翻译:3月14日那天来机器人展览会,就能免费获得一本《机器人》杂志!

  • There is going to be a robot show soon. 翻译:很快将会有一场机器人展览。

  • Robots from China, Japan and South Korea will be displayed. 翻译:将要展示来自中国、日本和韩国的机器人。

  • The show will be held at the town hall. 翻译:展出将于市政厅举行。

  • It is from 14th to 22ed March. 翻译:展会举办时间从3月14日到3月22日。

  • It begins at 9 a.m. and finishes at 4:30 p.m.. 翻译:开始时间在上午9点 结束时间在下午4点半。

  • The price of a ticket is 20 yuan for people 12 years and above. 翻译:12岁及以上人士的票价为20元。

  • One of the robots is designed to help students with their homework. 翻译:其中一个机器人被设计用来帮助学生完成他们的作业。

  • It can read a book in five minutes and tell you about it in clear language. 翻译:它可以在五分钟内读取一本书,通过清晰的语言告诉你关于书本的内容。

  • It has a good memory. 翻译:它内存很大。

  • It never gets anything wrong. 翻译:从不会弄错任何数据。

  • It does not get tired. 翻译:它可以长时间使用。

  • You need to give it some oil every month and change the batteries every two months. 翻译:你只需要每月给它加点油,并且每两个月更换一次电池。

  • There is a radio programme about the robot show. 翻译:有一个关于机器人展览会的广播节目。

  • Listen to the programme carefully and help Daniel complete his notes in Part A1. 翻译:仔细听这个节目,并帮丹尼尔完成A1部分的笔记。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Daniel wants to invite Simon to go to the robot show. 翻译:丹尼尔想邀请西蒙去看机器人展览会。

  • Help Daniel complete his email. 翻译:帮丹尼尔完成他的电子邮件。

  • Use the information in Part A1 to help you. 翻译:使用A1部分的信息可以帮助你。

  • Hi Simon, 翻译:嗨,西蒙,

  • I know you are interested in robots. 翻译:我知道你对机器人很感兴趣。

  • There is going to be a robot show this week. 翻译:本周将有一场机器人展览会。

  • The show is held at the town hall. 翻译:展览在市政厅举行。

  • We can see robots from China, Japan and South Korea. 翻译:我们可以看到从中国、日本和韩国来的机器人。

  • I have just learnt that one of the robots is designed to help students with their homework. 翻译:我刚刚得知其中一个机器人被设计用来帮助学生完成他们的作业。

  • It can read a book in five minutes. 翻译:它能在五分钟内读取一本书。

  • That is really exciting news! 翻译:这真是个令人兴奋的消息!

  • I think we should go and find out more. 翻译:我认为我们应该去了解更多。

  • The robot show starts from this Saturday, 14 March. 翻译:机器人展从这周的周六,也就是3月14日开始。

  • We will receive a copy of Robot magazine for free if we go there on the first day of the show. 翻译:如果我们在展出的第一天去那里,我们将免费获得一本《机器人》杂志。

  • Since we are over 12, we need to pay 20 yuan each for the tickets. 翻译:因为我们已经超过12岁,我们买票需要支付20元。

  • The show begins at 9 a.m. 翻译:展览在上午9点开始。

  • Maybe we need to leave home earlier in order to get there on time. 翻译:也许我们需要早点从家里出发才能准时到达那里。

  • Would you like to go with me this Saturday morning? 翻译:这周的周六早上你想要和我一起去吗?

  • Please let me know. 翻译:请告诉我。

  • Yours, Daniel 翻译:你的 丹尼尔

  • Speak up: My robot has caught a virus. 翻译:大声地说:我的机器人已经感染上了病毒。

  • Mr Jiang is calling the robot shop. 翻译:江先生正在给机器人商店打电话。

  • Work in groups of three and make a phone call talking about what kind of service you need. 翻译:三人一组进行练习,打电话谈一谈你需要什么样的服务。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:使用下面的对话作为模板。

  • Hello! 翻译:你好!

  • Can I help you? 翻译:我能为您效劳吗?

  • Hello! 翻译:你好!

  • I'd like to speak to the Customer Service Department. 翻译:我想要和客户服务部通电话。

  • Please hold and I'll put you through. 翻译:请别挂断,我会给您接通。

  • (5 seconds later) 翻译:(5秒后)

  • Hello! 翻译:你好!

  • This is the Customer Service Department. 翻译:这是客户服务部。

  • What can I do for you? 翻译:我能为您做什么吗?

  • My robot has caught a virus and it has gone wrong. 翻译:我的机器人已经感染上了病毒,它出毛病了。

  • I'm sorry to hear that. 翻译:听到这个消息我很遗憾。

  • Would you like us to have it checked? 翻译:你想让我们给它检查一下吗?

  • Yes, please. 翻译:是的,有劳了。

  • Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

  • OK. 翻译:好的。

  • Our robot engineer will contact you soon. 翻译:我们的机器人维修师会尽快联系你。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Study skills 翻译:学习技能

  • British English and American English 翻译:英式英语和美式英语

  • There are some differences between British English and American English. 翻译:在英式英语和美式英语之间存在着一些差异。

  • Spelling 翻译:拼写

  • British 翻译:英式

  • American 翻译:美式

  • -mme/-m 翻译:

  • programme 翻译:节目

  • program 翻译:节目

  • -ll-/-l- 翻译:

  • travelling 翻译:旅行

  • traveling 翻译:旅行

  • -gue/-g 翻译:

  • dialogue 翻译:对话

  • dialog 翻译:对话

  • -our/-or 翻译:

  • colour 翻译:颜色

  • color 翻译:颜色

  • -re/-er 翻译:

  • theatre 翻译:剧院

  • theater 翻译:剧院

  • Vocabulary 翻译:词汇

  • British 翻译:英式

  • American 翻译:美式

  • bookshop 翻译:书店

  • bookstore 翻译:书店

  • garden 翻译:花园

  • yard 翻译:庭院

  • autumn 翻译:秋天

  • fall 翻译:秋天

  • film 翻译:电影

  • movie 翻译:电影

  • holiday 翻译:假期

  • vacation 翻译:假期

  • Grammar 翻译:语法

  • British 翻译:英式

  • American 翻译:美式

  • have done/did 翻译:已经做完了

  • I have already given the present to her. 翻译:我已经把礼物给她了。

  • I already gave the present to her. 翻译:我已经把礼物给她了。

  • have got/have 翻译:有

  • Have you got a radio? 翻译:你有收音机吗?

  • Do you have a radio? 翻译:你有收音机吗?

  • TIP You can consult a dictionary to find out more about the differences. 翻译:小贴士 你可以查字典以找出更多的差异。

  • There are also some differences in pronunciation. 翻译:还有一些发音方面的差异。

  • One of the most obvious is that, in British English, the consonant /r/ is pronounced only before a vowel, e.g. classroom. 翻译:其中最明显的一个就是在英式英语中,辅音/r/只有在元音前面才发音,例如教室。

  • In other cases, the /r/ is silent, e.g. car. 翻译:在其他情况下,/r/不发音,例如汽车。

  • In America English, the /r/ is always pronounced. 翻译:在美式英语中,/r/总是会发音。

  • Daniel is writing about Mr Jiang and his robot. 翻译:丹尼尔正在记述江先生和他的机器人的事情。

  • Change his sentences into American English, using the information above to help you. 翻译:将他的句子改成美式英语,使用上面的信息可以帮助你。

  • He has already bought a robot. 翻译:他已经买了一个机器人。

  • This new robot comes in his favourite colours — red, blue and white. 翻译:这个新机器人包含着他最喜欢的颜色——红色、蓝色和白色。

  • The robot can help a lot in the garden. 翻译:机器人在花园里可以帮很多忙。

  • When he goes travelling, the robot can help look after his mother. 翻译:当他去旅行的时候,机器人可以帮忙照顾他的母亲。

  • It is a pity that the robot never goes to see a film with him. 翻译:遗憾的是机器人从来不会陪他去看电影。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • Task 翻译:任务

  • A complaint letter 翻译:投诉信

  • Daniel has filled in a questionnaire at a robot shop. 翻译:丹尼尔已经在机器人商店里填写了一份调查问卷。

  • Do you agree with his answers? 翻译:你同意他的答案吗?

  • Discuss with your partner. 翻译:和你的搭档一起讨论一下吧。

  • Questionnaire: Your ideal robot 翻译:调查问卷:你的理想机器人

  • What do you look for in a robot? 翻译:你在机器人身上要寻找什么呢?

  • Complete this questionnaire and return it to us. 翻译:完成这份调查问卷,然后再把它还给我们。

  • You will receive a special gift! 翻译:你会获得一份特殊礼品哦!

  • How long do you expect your robot's batteries to last? 翻译:你期望你的机器人电池能用多久?

  • 2 days 翻译:2天

  • 1 week 翻译:1周

  • 2 months 翻译:2个月

  • How long do you think your robot should work? 翻译:你认为你的机器人应该工作多久?

  • 8 hours a day 翻译:一天8个小时

  • 12 hours a day 翻译:一天12个小时

  • 24 hours a day 翻译:一天24个小时

  • What do you want your robot to help you with? 翻译:你想让你的机器人帮你做什么?

  • homework 翻译:家庭作业

  • cooking 翻译:煮饭

  • cleaning 翻译:打扫

  • How often do you think your robot should be checked? 翻译:你认为你的机器人应该多久检查一次?

  • never 翻译:从不

  • every 3 months 翻译:每3个月一次

  • every 6 months 翻译:每6个月一次

  • Daniel's robot has stopped working. 翻译:丹尼尔的机器人已经停止运转了。

  • He decided to write a complaint letter to the shop. 翻译:他决定给商店写一封投诉信。

  • Help Daniel complete his letter. 翻译:帮丹尼尔完成他的信。

  • Dear Sir/Madam, 翻译:亲爱的先生/女士,

  • Robot model number HUGO123BB 翻译:机器人型号HUGO123BB

  • Two weeks ago, I bought a robot from your shop. 翻译:两周前,我从你们商店买了一个机器人。

  • However, I am not satisfied with it at all. 翻译:但是,我对它一点都不满意。

  • First of all, I am unhappy with its batteries. 翻译:首先,我对它的电池很不满意。

  • They last for one week at most, so I have to change them often. 翻译:它们最多只可以用一周,所以我不得不经常更换它们。

  • I think they should last for at least 2 months. 翻译:我认为它们至少应该能用2个月。

  • I think a robot should work 24 hours a day, and I want my robot to help me with homework. 翻译:我认为机器人应该一天工作24个小时,我还想让我的机器人帮我做家庭作业。

  • However, this robot is very lazy. 翻译:但是,这个机器人很懒。

  • I need to give it instructions all the time. 翻译:我需要一直给它下达指令。

  • Otherwise, I need to do everything myself. 翻译:否则,我就需要自己做每件事情。

  • The quality of this robot is not up to standard either. 翻译:这个机器人的质量也不合格。

  • A good robot should only need checking every 6 months. 翻译:一个好的机器人应该只需要每六个月检查一次。

  • My robot has already stopped working completely. 翻译:我的机器人已经完全停止运转了。

  • I do not know what is wrong with it. 翻译:我不知道它出了什么问题。

  • I regret having bought a robot like this. 翻译:我后悔买了这样的一个机器人。

  • I would like to get my money back. 翻译:我想要回我的钱。

  • Yours faithfully, Daniel Chen 翻译:你忠实的,丹尼尔·陈

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

  • The robot shop sent a reply to Daniel. 翻译:机器人商店给丹尼尔寄了一封回信。

  • Read the reply with Daniel. 翻译:和丹尼尔一起读一读这封回信。

  • Dear Mr Chen, 翻译:亲爱的陈先生,

  • We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your robot. 翻译:听到你对你的机器人不满意的消息,我们感到很抱歉。

  • We understand why you are so angry. 翻译:我们理解你为什么那么生气。

  • We would like to sent you a new robot. 翻译:我们想给你寄一个新的机器人。

  • You will only need to put the batteries in to make it work. 翻译:你只需要把电池放进去就可以让它运转。

  • Of course, you can have your money back if you would not accept our new product. 翻译:当然,如果你不接受我们的新产品,你可以拿回你的钱。

  • However, we hope that you will give it a try. 翻译:但是,我们希望你会试一试。

  • We are sure that you will like it. 翻译:我们确信你会喜欢它。

  • You are welcome to let us know whenever you are not satisfied with it. 翻译:无论你什么时候对它不满意,都欢迎你让我们知道。

  • Please tell us your decision. 翻译:请告诉我们你的决定。

  • If the new robot is your choice, please let us know when we can send it to you. 翻译:如果你选择这个新机器人,请让我们知道我们能什么时候把它寄给你。

  • We look forward to hearing from you soon. 翻译:我们期待尽快收到你的来信。

  • Yours sincerely, Lin Fang Manager 翻译:你真诚的,林芳经理

  • Suppose you are not satisfied with the robot you bought. 翻译:假设你对自己买的机器人不满意。

  • You also want to write a complaint letter. 翻译:你也想写一封投诉信。

  • You may use Daniel's complaint letter as a model. 翻译:你可以使用丹尼尔的投诉信作为一个模板。

  • Self-assessment 翻译:自我评估

  • I have learnt 翻译:我学到了

  • Details 翻译:细节

  • Result 翻译:成绩

  • about a home robot. 翻译:有关一个家用机器人的故事。

  • to use the new words to talk about how robots could help us. 翻译:使用新单词来谈论机器人可以怎样帮助我们。

  • to use object clauses or simple sentences to express the same idea. 翻译:使用宾语从句或简单句来表达同一想法。

  • some differences between British English and American English. 翻译:英式英语和美式英语之间的一些差异。

  • Result: 翻译:成绩:

  • Perfect! 翻译:优秀!

  • Good! 翻译:良好!

  • Not bad! 翻译:一般!

  • I need to spend more time on ______. 翻译:我需要在______上面花更多的时间。

  • Unit 3 翻译:第三单元

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-09-06 06:06:07

最新初中译林版(初中)九年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...