首页 / 初中英语 /九年级 /译林版(初中)九年级上册

译林版(初中)九年级上册英语Unit 3 Teenage problems课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 九年级上册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)九年级上册课文Unit 3 Teenage problems单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)九年级上册课文Unit 3 Teenage problems单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 3 Teenage problems课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 3 Teenage problems 翻译:第三单元 青少年问题

  • Hobo, I have a problem. 翻译:霍波,我有一个问题。

  • What's wrong Eddie? 翻译:埃迪,怎么了?

  • I'm getting fat. Look at my stomach. 翻译:我变胖了。看我的肚子。

  • You eat too much. 翻译:你吃得太多了。

  • Why not eat less and exercise more? 翻译:为什么不少吃点,多做锻炼?

  • Maybe you're right. 翻译:可能你说得对。

  • Good. I'll finish the food for you then. 翻译:好的,那我就把你的食物给吃了。

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎学习本单元

  • Different problems 翻译:不同的问题

  • B Millie is talking with her mum about teenage problems. 翻译:B 米莉正在和妈妈讨论青少年问题。

  • Work in pairs and talk about your problems. 翻译:两人一组练习并谈论你们遇到的问题。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下列对话为例。

  • Mum, many of my classmates have problems. 翻译:妈妈,我的很多同学都碰到了一些问题。

  • Really? How about you? Do you have any problems? 翻译:真的吗?你呢?你碰到问题了吗?

  • Yes. I do. Sometimes I feel sleepy in class. 翻译:是的,我有。有时我课上的时候感觉很困。

  • Oh dear. You don't get enough sleep. 翻译:宝贝,你睡眠不足。

  • What should I do then? 翻译:那我该怎么办?

  • Perhaps you should manage your time better and go to bed earlier. 翻译:你应该好好地利用时间并早点儿上床睡觉。

  • OK. I'll try. 翻译:好的,我试试。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • A What should I do? 翻译:A 我该怎么办?

  • Millie and Simon have some problems. 翻译:米莉和西蒙碰到了一些问题。

  • They wrote to Mr Sigmund Friend, a famous youth worker, and asked for some advice. 翻译:他们给一个著名的年轻工人,西格蒙德·弗兰德先生写了信,并寻求了一些建议。

  • Here are their letters. 翻译:以下是他们写给弗兰德先生的信件。

  • Dear Mr Friend. 翻译:亲爱的弗兰德先生:

  • I am Millie, and I am a Grade 9 student. 翻译:我叫米莉,是一名9年级的学生。

  • I have a problem, and I do not know how I should deal with it. 翻译:我有一个问题,我不知道该如何解决。

  • I have a lot of homework every day, and I have no choice but to do it. 翻译:每天我都有很多作业,我别无选择,只能去做

  • I often have to stay up late. 翻译:我经常不得不熬夜。

  • Then I sometimes find it hard to stay awake the next day. 翻译:然后第二天很难保持头脑清醒。

  • I know it is important to finish all my homework on time. 翻译:我知道准时完成家庭作业非常重要。

  • However, I hardly have any spare time for my hobbies like volleyball and music. 翻译:然而,我几乎没有业余时间打排球和听音乐。

  • I cannot imagine my life without hobbies. 翻译:我无法想象没有业余爱好的生活。

  • I often doubt whether it is worth spending so much time on homework. 翻译:我常常怀疑花这么多时间做家庭作业是否值得。

  • I dream of a long holiday so that I could have some more time for my hobbies. 翻译:我梦想有个长假好让我有更多时间从事我的爱好。

  • What should I do? Can you offer me some suggestions? 翻译:我该做什么呢?您能给我一些建议吗?

  • I hope to hear from you soon. 翻译:我希望很快能收到您的来信。

  • Best wishes, Millie Wang 翻译:祝好!米莉·王

  • Dear Mr Friend, 翻译:亲爱的弗兰德先生:

  • My name is Simon, and I am in Grade 9. 翻译:我叫西蒙,是一名9年级的学生。

  • I am crazy about football. 翻译:我非常喜欢足球。

  • I love watching football, reading about football, and, of course, playing football. 翻译:我喜欢看足球比赛,阅读有关足球方面的书籍;当然也踢足球。

  • However, my love of football has become the cause of my problem. 翻译:然而,我对足球的着迷一起了一系列问题。

  • I always play football with my friends after school. 翻译:我总是和我的朋友们放学后踢足球。

  • We often play for hours and never worry about the time. 翻译:我们经常一踢就是好几个小时,并且从不担心时间问题。

  • Sometimes we forget when we should stop. 翻译:有时候我们忘记我们应该何时停止踢足球。

  • Then I get into trouble because my parents do not allow me to play outside after 6 p.m. 翻译:之后我就陷入麻烦了,因为我的父母不允许我在6点之后出去玩。

  • I do not understand why they are so strict with me. 翻译:我不理解他们为什么对我如此严格。

  • I feel angry sometimes. 翻译:我有时候感到非常气愤。

  • I believe it is important to develop our hobbies. 翻译:我相信培养我的业余爱好非常重要。

  • They help us relax and make our lives more interesting. 翻译:它们有助于我们放松并且让我们的生活更有趣。

  • Is it bad to stay out late to play football? 翻译:在外面踢足球踢得很晚不好吗?

  • Should I spend less time on it? 翻译:我应该少花点时间踢足球吗?

  • I wonder how I can achieve a balance between my schoolwork and my hobbies. 翻译:怎么才能平衡学习与爱好?

  • I look forward to your valuable advice. 翻译:我期待您的宝贵建议。

  • Best wishes, Simon Lua 翻译:祝好!西蒙·罗

  • Integrated skills 翻译:综合技能

  • A Dealing with problems 翻译:A 处理问题

  • A1 Millie's classmate Nora also has problems. 翻译:A1 米莉的同学诺拉也碰到了一些问题。

  • She went to ask Mr Friend for help. 翻译:她去向弗兰德先生请求帮助。

  • Listen to Nora's information and put a tick(√) in the correct boxes below. 翻译:听诺拉的信息并在下面正确的方框里划勾。

  • ... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • A2 Mr Friend is talking to Nora about her problems. 翻译:A2 弗兰德先生正在和诺拉谈论她碰到的问题。

  • Listen to their conversation and help Mr Friend complete his notes. 翻译:听对话并帮助弗兰德先生完成笔记。

  • ... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • B Speak up: Do you have any suggestions? 翻译:B 大家说英语:你有一些建议吗?

  • Everybody has problems that worry them. 翻译:每个人都有困扰他们的问题。

  • Work in pairs. Take turns to share your problems and give suggestions. 翻译:两人一组练习。相互交流你们碰到的问题并提出建议。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下面的对话为例。

  • I've made little progress in my English, Millie. 翻译:米莉,我的英语一直没有进步。

  • I'm very worried. 翻译:我很着急。

  • Don't worry, Daniel. It takes time. 翻译:别担心,丹尼尔。这需要时间。

  • I see. Do you have any suggestions? 翻译:我知道。你有一些建议吗?

  • Perhaps you should go over what you've learnt as often as possible. 翻译:你应该经常复习你学过的知识。

  • That's a good idea. What else? 翻译:好主意。还有吗?

  • How about reading English aloud every morning? 翻译:你能每天早上大声读英语吗?

  • Try to pronounce all the words correctly. 翻译:尽量发音准确。

  • Learning their correct pronunciation will help you remember them. 翻译:学习正确的发音将有助于你记住它们。

  • Thank you, Millie. 翻译:谢谢你,米莉。

  • Don't mention it. 翻译:不用谢。

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)九年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...