首页 / 初中英语 /七年级 /译林版(初中)七年级下册

译林版(初中)七年级下册英语Unit 3 Welcome to Sunshine Town!课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 七年级下册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)七年级下册课文Unit 3 Welcome to Sunshine Town!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)七年级下册课文Unit 3 Welcome to Sunshine Town!单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 3 Welcome to Sunshine Town!课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 3 Welcome to Sunshine Town! 翻译:第三单元 欢迎来到阳光镇!

  • Comic strip 翻译:连环漫画

  • An old friend of mine is coming to see me, Hobo. 翻译:霍波,我的一个老朋友要来看我。

  • But there’s nothing in the fridge. 翻译:但是冰箱里什么都没有了。

  • Let’s go to the supermarket. 翻译:我们去超市吧。

  • Wait a minute ... We only have five yuan, Eddie. 翻译:等一会儿……埃迪,我们只有5元钱。

  • Is it enough for a tin of dog food? 翻译:这够买一罐狗食吗?

  • Of course not! 翻译:当然不能!

  • Maybe we can order a pizza ... 翻译:也许我们能点个比萨饼……

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎学习本单元

  • Exchange students from the UK 翻译:英国交流学生

  • B The Class 1, Grade 7 students are suggesting activities for the exchange students. 翻译:B 七年级一班的学生正在为交流学生建议活动。

  • Work in groups and talk about what you can do in your hometown. 翻译:小组练习并谈论你在家乡能做的事情。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下面的对话为例。

  • The exchange students are coming. 翻译:交流学生要来了。

  • Shall we take them to the cinema? 翻译:我们带他们去看电影好吗?

  • Sure. We can watch some wonderful films together. 翻译:当然可以。我们可以在一起看一些精彩影片。

  • Shopping is fun. 翻译:购物很有趣。

  • We can take them to the shopping mall too. 翻译:我们也可以带他们去大型购物中心。

  • Yes, and I’d like to take the boys to our school’s football field. 翻译:是的,我想把男孩们带到我们学校的足球场。

  • Shall we invite them to have dinner with us? 翻译:我们邀请他们和我们一起吃晚饭好吗?

  • They can try some Chinese food. 翻译:他们能试吃一些中国食物。

  • Good idea! 翻译:好主意!

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • A A video about Sunshine Town 翻译:A 有关阳光镇的视频

  • The Class 1, Grade 7 students are preparing a video presentation for the exchange students from the UK. 翻译:七年级一班的学生正在为英国交流学生准备视频演示。

  • Here is their script. 翻译:这是他们的脚本。

  • Welcome to Sunshine Town! 翻译:欢迎来到阳光镇!

  • There are lots of things to do in Sunshine Town. 翻译:在阳光镇有许多可做的事。

  • Would you like to ... 翻译:你想……?

  • stay in a quiet town? 翻译:呆在安静的镇上吗?

  • The air is fresh here. 翻译:这里的空气很新鲜。

  • You can see many trees, lakes and green hills. 翻译:你可以看到很多树木,湖泊和绿色的小山。

  • There is also a beautiful park in the town centre. 翻译:镇中心也有一个漂亮的公园。

  • Local people like jogging in the park in the morning. 翻译:本地人早上喜欢在公园慢跑锻炼。

  • Sunshine Town is not far from the centre of Beijing. 翻译:阳光镇离北京市中心不远。

  • It takes only 40 minutes by underground. 翻译:乘地铁只需花40分钟。

  • Would you like to go shopping? 翻译:你想去购物吗?

  • There are lots of nice shops in our town. 翻译:我们城镇有很多漂亮的商店。

  • Most things are not expensive. 翻译:大多数东西都不贵。

  • You can buy wonderful presents for your family and friends there. 翻译:你可以在那里为你的家人和朋友买到精美的礼物。

  • Would you like to eat Chinese food? 翻译:吃中国食物?

  • Beijing duck is very famous. 翻译:北京烤鸭非常有名。

  • Would you like to try some? 翻译:你想试吃一些吗?

  • There are many Chinese restaurants here. 翻译:这里有很多中餐厅。

  • If you do not like Chinese food, there are some Western restaurants too. 翻译:如果你不喜欢中国食物,也有一些西餐厅。

  • Would you like to enjoy Beijing opera? 翻译:你想欣赏京剧?

  • Why not visit our local theatre and enjoy Beijing opera? 翻译:为什么不去我们本地的剧院欣赏京剧呢?

  • If you want to learn more about Chinese art, don’t miss the opera shows there. 翻译:如果你想更多地了解中国艺术,不要错过那儿的戏剧演出。

  • Welcome to our town. We are looking forward to meeting you soon. 翻译:欢迎来到我们的城镇。我们盼望不久就能见到你们。

  • Integrated skills 翻译:综合技能

  • A A day at the Palace Museum 翻译:A 在故宫博物院的一天

  • A3 The exchange students are at the Palace Museum. 翻译:A3 交流学生在故宫博物院。

  • Listen to the tour guide’s introduction to the Palace Museum. 翻译:听导游介绍故宫博物院。

  • Then complete the table in Part A2. 翻译:然后完成A2部分的表格。

  • .... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • A4 Neil is making some notes, but there are some mistakes in them. 翻译:A4 尼尔正在做一些记录,但是记录中有一些错误。

  • Listen to the guide again. 翻译:再听一遍导游的介绍。

  • Help Neil underline the mistakes and write the correct answers in the blanks. 翻译:帮助尼尔在错误的地方下面划线,并在空格处写出正确的答案。

  • .... 翻译:(听力练习)

  • B Speak up: What time shall we meet? 翻译:B 大声说:我们什么时候见面?

  • Simon is inviting Neil to Beihai Park. 翻译:西蒙正在邀请尼尔去北海公园。

  • Work in pairs and make plans for a visit. 翻译:两人一组练习,并制作旅游计划。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:以下面的对话为例。

  • Would you like to go to Beihai Park tomorrow? 翻译:你明天想去北海公园吗?

  • OK. What can we do there? 翻译:想。我们能在那里做什么?

  • We can row a boat on the lake. 翻译:我们可以在湖上划船。

  • That’s great! What time shall we meet? 翻译:太棒了!我们什么时候见面?

  • Let’s meet in front of your hotel at 8:30 tomorrow morning. 翻译:我们明天早上8点半在你旅馆门前见面。

  • That’s fine. 翻译:好的。

  • How far is it from the hotel? 翻译:从这里到旅馆有多远?

  • It’s about 40 minutes by bus. 翻译:乘公共汽车大约40分钟。

  • OK. We’ll have a good time there! 翻译:好的。我们会在那里玩得很高兴!

  • Study skills 翻译:学习技巧

  • Stress in sentences 翻译:句子的重音

  • A Listen to the following conversation. Pay attention to the stressed words. 翻译:A 听以下对话。注意重读单词。

  • Where are you going, Daniel? 翻译:丹尼尔,你要去哪里?

  • I’m going to the bookshop. 翻译:我要去书店。

  • What are you going to buy? 翻译:你要买什么?

  • My pen is broken. I want to buy a new one. 翻译:我的钢笔坏了。我想买一支新钢笔。

  • I need some exercise books. Can I go with you? 翻译:我需要一些练习本。我可以和你一起去吗?

  • Sure. 翻译:当然可以。

  • Task 翻译:任务

  • My hometown 翻译:我的家乡

  • C Read John’s script about his hometown. 翻译:C 读一读有关约翰家乡的脚本。

  • Hello, I’m John. 翻译:你好,我是约翰。

  • I’m going to show you around my hometown. 翻译:我将带你参观我的家乡。

  • Look! This is my house. 翻译:看!这是我的家。

  • It is on a farm. 翻译:它在农场。

  • It has two floors. 翻译:它有两层楼。

  • Most people here live in houses like this. 翻译:这里大多数人都住在像这样的房子里。

  • There are many flowers and trees around my house. 翻译:我家周围遍满很多花草树木。

  • Every day, I can smell the flowers and hear the birds sing. 翻译:每天,我能闻花香和听鸟儿歌唱。

  • There is a lake near my house. 翻译:我家附近有一个湖。

  • Sometimes we row a boat there. 翻译:有时候我们在那里划船。

  • There are about some hundred families in our town. 翻译:我们城镇上大约有一百户人家。

  • Some families raise cows, and others grow wheat. 翻译:一些家庭养牛,另一些家庭种植小麦。

  • People here know each other. 翻译:这里的人们相互认识。

  • They are all friendly. 翻译:他们很友好。

  • There are buses to the town centre every day. 翻译:每天都有很多公共汽车开往镇中心。

  • Usually my mother drives us there to do the shopping. 翻译:通常我妈妈开车带我们去那里购物。

  • We enjoy our life here. 翻译:我们很喜欢这里的生活。

  • I think it is a wonderful place to live. 翻译:我认为这是一个居住的好地方。

  • I hope you can come and visit soon! 翻译:我希望你不久就能来参观!

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)七年级下册资讯