首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /译林版(初中)八年级上册

译林版(初中)八年级上册英语Unit 8 Natural disasters课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 八年级上册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级上册课文Unit 8 Natural disasters单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级上册课文Unit 8 Natural disasters单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 8 Natural disasters课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 8 Natural disasters 翻译:第八单元 自然灾害

  • Comic strip 翻译:卡通漫画

  • It's raining. My house is all wet. Can I come in, Eddie? 翻译:下雨了。我的房子都湿了。我能进来吗,艾迪?

  • Sure, come in. 翻译:好的,请进。

  • I was sleeping when it started to rain. 翻译:开始下雨的时候我真在睡觉。

  • Didn't you hear the rain? 翻译:你没有听见下雨吗?

  • No. When I woke up, there was water everywhere! 翻译:没有。当我醒来的时候,到处都是水。

  • Come with me, Eddie. 翻译:和我来吧,艾迪。

  • Why? 翻译:为什么?

  • Who will mop up the water if I go home without you? 翻译:如果我不带你回家,谁去用拖把把水擦干啊?

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎进入本单元

  • Natural disasters and accidents 翻译:自然灾害与事故。

  • B Sandy and Millie are chatting online about natural disasters and accidents. Work in pairs and discuss the topic with your partner. Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:B 桑迪和米莉正在网上聊自然灾害与事故。两人一组,和你的搭档讨论这个话题。使用下面的对话作为例子。

  • Did you hear about the fire at a school in the UK last week? 翻译:你听说上星期英国一所学校着火了吗?

  • No. What happened? 翻译:没有。发生什么事了?

  • It was at my friend Vivien's school. 翻译:那是我朋友薇薇安的学校。

  • She told me about it. 翻译:是她告诉我的。

  • There was a heavy storm with thunder and lightning. 翻译:那是一场电闪雷鸣的暴风雨。

  • Oh, really? 翻译:哦,真的吗?

  • Yes. It was terrible. 翻译:是的,非常可怕。

  • Lightning hit a classroom building and it caught fire. 翻译:一幢教学楼被雷电击中而着火了。

  • Was anyone hurt? 翻译:有人受伤吗?

  • No. Nobody was hurt. 翻译:没有。没有人受伤。

  • It happened at night. 翻译:是在晚上发生的。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • An earthquake 翻译:A 地震

  • There was an earthquake in Taiwan in 1999. Timmy survived. Read Timmy's story and find out what happened to him. 翻译:在1999年台湾曾经发生过一次地震。提米是幸存者。读提米的故事,找出提米发生了什么事。

  • The Taiwan earthquake 翻译:台湾地震

  • It was about two o'clock in the early morning. 翻译:那大约发生在凌晨两点。

  • I was sleeping when the earthquake started. 翻译:当地震开始的时候我正在睡觉。

  • At first, I felt a slight shake. 翻译:起初,我感到了一阵轻微的震动。

  • Then I heard a loud noise like thunder. 翻译:然后我听到雷鸣一般的巨响。

  • Soon the real noise came, like bombs under the ground. 翻译:很快,真正的响声来了,就像是地下发生了爆炸。

  • The earth started to shake. 翻译:地面开始摇晃起来。

  • People screamed in fear. 翻译:人们恐惧地尖叫。

  • Some ran out of the building. 翻译:一些人从大楼中跑了出去。

  • I tried my best to run out too, but I could not. 翻译:我尽力想跑出去,但是我不能。

  • Outside, people were running in all directions while pieces of glass and bricks were falling down. 翻译:外面,碎玻璃和碎砖块纷纷掉落下来,人们四处逃散。

  • Then the walls began to come down too! 翻译:然后墙也开始要倒了。

  • Finally, the noise and shaking ended. 翻译:最后,噪音和震动都停止了。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...