首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /译林版(初中)八年级下册

译林版(初中)八年级下册英语Unit 8 A green world课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 八年级下册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级下册课文Unit 8 A green world单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级下册课文Unit 8 A green world单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 8 A green world课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 8 A green world 翻译:第八单元 绿色的世界

  • What are you going to do, Hobo? 翻译:霍波,你要去做什么?

  • Plant trees. 翻译:种树。

  • Will more trees be planted this year? 翻译:今年要种更多的树吗?

  • Yes. Trees are good for us. 翻译:是的。树对我们很有益。

  • OK. I'll go with you, I like digging in the garden. 翻译:好的。我跟你一起去。我喜欢在花园里挖洞。

  • Are you serious? 翻译:你是认真的吗?

  • Sure, I'll plant breadfruit trees. 翻译:当然。我要种面包果树。

  • Breadfruit ... Yummy! 翻译:面包果……好吃!

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎来到本单元

  • A green life 翻译:绿色生活

  • B Mr Wu is asking the students how to live a green life. B 翻译:吴老师在问同学们如何过着绿色生活。

  • Work in groups and discuss what you can do. 翻译:小组练习,讨论你能做的事情。

  • Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:使用下面的对话作为范例。

  • What should we do to live a green life, class? 翻译:同学们,对绿色生活我们应该做些什么呢?

  • My dad used to drive me to school, but now we take the underground. 翻译:我的爸爸以前常常开车送我去上学,但是现在我们坐地铁了。

  • More and more families own cars and this causes serious air pollution. 翻译:越来越多的家庭拥有汽车,导致严重的空气污染。

  • I agree. 翻译:我同意。

  • It's wise for people to choose public transport or ride bicycles. 翻译:人们选择公共交通或骑自行车是很明智的。

  • I think we can take shorter showers to save water. 翻译:我认为我们应该缩短淋浴时间,以节约用水。

  • Yes. And we should remember to turn off the lights when we leave a room. 翻译:是的。另外当我们离开房间的时候,应该记得关灯。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • A Green Switzerland 翻译:A 绿色的瑞士

  • Kitty's online friend Martina is a middle school student in Switzerland. 翻译:基蒂的网友马丁娜在瑞士一所中学。

  • She is writing in her blog on 5 June, World Environment Day. 翻译:6月5日,世界环境日,她在她的博客写了一篇文章。

  • Here is her article. 翻译:这是她的文章。

  • I love Switzerland. 翻译:我喜欢瑞士。

  • It is a country with high mountains and clean blue lakes. 翻译:这是一个有着高山和干净湛蓝的湖水的国家。

  • It is beautiful, and we should try to keep it that way. 翻译:它很美丽,我们应该尽力让它一直保持那样。

  • In Switzerland, things like glass, plastic and paper are separated into different groups and then recycled. 翻译:在瑞士,玻璃、塑料和纸张被分成不同组并被回收。

  • Even old clothes and shoes can be recycled. 翻译:甚至旧衣服和鞋子也被回收。

  • I learnt about an organization for recycling clothes. 翻译:我了解到有一个组织回收衣服。

  • It collects old clothes from all over the country. 翻译:它从全国各地收集旧衣服。

  • Some of the clothes are sold in charity shops, some are given to the poor, and others are sent to factories for recycling. 翻译:一些衣服放在慈善店出售,一些分给穷人,还有一些则被运去工厂循环再生。

  • My family and I often send our old jeans and T-shirts to this organization. 翻译:我的家人和我常常将我们的旧牛仔裤和T恤送去这个组织。

  • Our government has many laws to protect the environment. 翻译:我们的政府有很多保护环境的法律。

  • For example,we are not allowed to cut down trees. 翻译:例如,我们不允许砍伐树木。

  • Otherwise, we will be punished. 翻译:否则,我们会受到处罚。

  • If we drop litter in a public place, we will be fined by the police. 翻译:如果我们在公共场合乱扔垃圾,我们会被警察罚款。

  • There are also laws to limit air and water pollution. 翻译:同样还有法律来限制空气和水污染。

  • Nature is our greatest treasure. 翻译:大自然是我们最大的财富。

  • We depend on its rich resources to live, so it is important for us to protect it wisely. 翻译:我们依靠其丰富的资源生存,所以要理智地保护它,这一点很重要。

  • Luckily, we are starting to use energy from the sun, wind and water. 翻译:幸运的是,我们开始利用太阳能、风能和水能。

  • These new types of energy cost very little and will never run out. 翻译:这些新型能源不仅成本低廉,而且用之不尽。

显示全部内容

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)八年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...