首页 / 初中英语 /八年级 /译林版(初中)八年级上册

译林版(初中)八年级上册英语Unit 4 Do it yourself课文音频

版本: 译林版(初中)
年级: 八年级上册
出版社: 译林出版社
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级上册课文Unit 4 Do it yourself单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
英语朗读宝译林版(初中)八年级上册课文Unit 4 Do it yourself单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
切换教材

Unit 4 Do it yourself课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 4 Do it yourself 翻译:第四单元 自己动手做

  • Comic strip 翻译:卡通漫画

  • That's your new house, Hobo. 翻译:这是你的新房子,荷布。

  • Great. What should we do? 翻译:真好。我们应该做什么?

  • Here are clear instructions. 翻译:这里有清楚的说明书。

  • Read them first. 翻译:先看看吧。

  • All right. What's next? 翻译:好吧。下一步是什么?

  • You'd better get some tools. 翻译:你最好拿一些工具。

  • No problem! 翻译:没问题!

  • Shall we start? 翻译:我们可以开始了吗?

  • No. I can't help you. It says, Do it yourself. 翻译:不。我帮不了你。上面说:“自己动手做”。

  • Welcome to the unit 翻译:欢迎进入本单元

  • About DIY 翻译:关于DIY

  • B Millie and Suzy are talking about DIY. Work in pairs and talk about something you would like to do. Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:B 米莉和苏琪正在谈论DIY。两人一组,谈谈你想做的东西。使用下面的对话作为范例。

  • What's DIY exactly, Suzy? 翻译:DIY到底是什么,苏琪?

  • It stands for do-it-yourself. 翻译:它代表“自己动手做”。

  • When you do DIY, you make, repair or decorate things yourself instead of paying someone to do it. 翻译:当你做DIY的时候,你亲自制作,修理或装饰,而不是付钱让别人做这些。

  • What are you going to do then? 翻译:然后你打算做什么?

  • I'm going to make some paper roses. 翻译:我要做一些纸玫瑰。

  • It sounds lovely. 翻译:听起来很可爱。

  • What do you need for that? 翻译:制作它你都需要什么东西?

  • I need some paper, glue and a pair of scissors. 翻译:我需要纸,胶水还有一把剪刀。

  • Do you like DIY? 翻译:你喜欢DIY吗?

  • Yes, I do. I enjoy making something new. That's fun. 翻译:是的,我喜欢。我很享受制作新的东西。那很有趣。

  • Reading 翻译:阅读

  • A Do It Yourself 翻译:A 自己动手做

  • Suzy's cousin Andrew is crazy about DIY. Read Suzy's article about him. 翻译:苏琪的表弟安德鲁是一个DIY发烧友。读一读苏琪关于他的文章。

  • My cousin and DIY 翻译:我的表弟与DIY。

  • My cousin Andrew is crazy about DIY. 翻译:我的表弟安德鲁是DIY发烧友。

  • He loves to repair things and decorate his house. 翻译:他喜欢修理东西和装饰他的房子。

  • But when he finishes, the house always looks terrible! 翻译:但是当他完成时,房子看起来总是很糟糕!

  • He once tried to put in a brighter light in his bedroom, but he made a mistake. 翻译:有一次他试图把一盏更明亮的灯放进他的卧室,但他犯了一个错误。

  • Then his whole house had a power cut. 翻译:然后,整座房子都断电了。

  • Another time, he wanted to put up a picture on his bedroom wall, but he hit a pipe and filled the room with water. 翻译:还有一次,他想要在卧室墙上挂一幅画,但是他敲裂了水管,弄得房间里到处都是水。

  • Last month, he thought the living room in his house was boring, so he painted it blue. 翻译:上个月,他觉得他的客厅很无趣,于是就把它漆成了蓝色。

  • His mum said, Stop it. 翻译:他的妈妈说,“快停下。”

  • But he kept on painting. 翻译:但是他继续刷。

  • Now the living room has not only blue walls but also a blue ceiling and floor. 翻译:现在客厅不仅墙壁是蓝色的,天花板和地板也是蓝色的。

  • Even his cat is blue now! 翻译:甚至他的猫现在也是蓝色的!

  • When I wanted a shelf above my bed, he said, No problem! 翻译:当我想在床头上安装一个书架,他说:“没问题!”

  • He then spent five hours putting up the shelf on the wall. 翻译:然后他花了五个小时把架子挂在了墙上。

  • Then I put my books on the shelf. 翻译:然后我把我的书放在了架子上。

  • Whoops! They couldn't stay there because one end of the shelf was much higher than the other! 翻译:哎呦!书无法放在上面,因为架子的一端比另一端要高得多。

  • I bought some books about DIY for him and I also advised him to take a course in DIY. 翻译:我为他买了一些DIY的书,同时也建议他参加一些DIY的课程。

  • But this just made him angry -he says he already knows everything about it. 翻译:这些让他感到不高兴——他说他已经非常了解它了。

  • So instead, I am reading all the books myself and attending lessons every Saturday. 翻译:所以反而我自己在读所有这些书,并且每周六去上课。

  • Now I know much more about DIY than my cousin! 翻译:现在我比我的表弟了解更多DIY知识了!

  • Integrated skills 翻译:综合技能

  • A How to make a fruit salad 翻译:A 如何做一份水果沙拉

  • A1 Amy and Suzy are making a fruit salad. Listen to their conversation and tick (√) the things they need. 翻译:A1 艾米和苏琪在做一份水果沙拉。听她们的对话,她们需要的东西打钩(√)。(听力练习)

  • A3 Listen to Suzy giving Amy some tips for making a fruit salad. Help Amy complete her notes with the correct words. 翻译:A3 听一听苏琪对艾米制作沙拉的建议。帮助艾米用正确的单词完成笔记。(听力练习)

  • B Speak up: Let's make some sandwiches. 翻译:B 大声地说:让我们做一些三明治吧。

  • Sandy and her mum are talking about what to eat for lunch. Work in pairs and talk about what you can make for lunch. Use the conversation below as a model. 翻译:桑迪和她的妈妈正在谈论中午吃什么。两个人一组讨论你会做些什么作为午餐。使用下面的对话作为范例。

  • It's time for lunch, Mum. 翻译:妈妈,到时间吃午餐了。

  • Can we stop cleaning the house and make some food? I'm hungry. 翻译:我们能不能停止打扫房间,做些食物吃?我饿了。

  • OK. Let's make some sandwiches. 翻译:好的。让我们做一些三明治吧。

  • Are they quick and easy to make? 翻译:它们做起来很快很容易吗?

  • Sure. Look at me. 翻译:当然。看看我。

  • First, pick a piece of bread. 翻译:首先,拿起一片面包。

  • Then put some tomato sauce on it. 翻译:然后在上面挤上一些番茄酱。

  • Next, we can put some ham and vegetables on it. 翻译:接下来,我们在上面放一些火腿和蔬菜。

  • That's correct. 翻译:正确。

  • Is that all right? 翻译:这就好了吗?

  • Well, just put another piece of bread on the top of it. Finished! 翻译:嗯,再用另一片面包放在上面。完成了!

  • Task 翻译:任务

  • A DIY story 翻译:一则DIY故事

  • A Suzy did a DIY job at the weekend. Read her diary entry. 翻译:A 苏琪在周末做了一件DIY作品。读一读他的日记。

  • Saturday, 30 October 翻译:星期六,十月三十日

  • Mum's birthday is coming, so I decided to made her a birthday card by myself. 翻译:妈妈的生日马上就到了,所以我决定自己给她制作了一张贺卡。

  • I went to Sandy's home to make the card because I wanted to keep it secret. 翻译:我去桑迪家制作的贺卡,因为我想保密。

  • I planned to make the card with some roses on it. 翻译:我计划做一张上面有玫瑰花的卡片。

  • Sandy helped me with the drawing. 翻译:桑迪帮助我画画。

  • We had fun working together. 翻译:我们在一起工作很有趣。

  • It took me two hours to finsh. 翻译:一共花了我两个小时完成。

  • Lots of things went wrong during that time. 翻译:很多事情都弄错了。

  • I made some mistakes when I wrote the sentence Happy Birthday, Mum. 翻译:当我写“祝妈妈生日快乐”的时候,我犯了一些错误。

  • I kept spelling the words wrong. I was too excited! 翻译:我总是把单词拼错。我太兴奋了!

  • Finally, I coloured the roses red, blue and pink. 翻译:最后,我把玫瑰花涂成红色,蓝色和粉红色。

  • I also cut out a picture of colourful balloons and stuck it on the cover. 翻译:我也剪了一张彩色气球的照片,并把它贴在了封面上。

  • When I completed the card, there was paint on everything: the table, Sandy's books, my clothes, my hands and face! 翻译:当我完成了卡片的时候,到处都是油漆:桌子上,桑迪的书,我的衣服,我的手还有我的脸!

  • This is the first card I made for Mum. 翻译:这是我为妈妈做的第一张卡片。

  • I hope she will like it. 翻译:我希望她会喜欢它。

最新学习记录

最新初中译林版(初中)八年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...