鲁教版五四制六年级上册英语Listening Scripts课文音频

版本: 鲁教版五四制
年级: 六年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制六年级上册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝鲁教版五四制六年级上册课文Listening Scripts单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力初中生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Listening Scripts课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Listening Scripts 翻译:听力原文

Bridging Unit 1 Hello! 翻译:衔接单元一 你好!

Section A, 2b 翻译:A部分,2b

b, c, g, h, j, l, n, q, r, v, x, z 翻译:

Section A, 2c 翻译:A部分,2c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Good morning, class. 翻译:早上好,同学们。

Good morning, Ms Gao. 翻译:早上好,高老师。

Sit down, please. 翻译:请坐。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Hello, Peter. 翻译:你好,彼得。

Can you say hi to the class? 翻译:你能向全班同学问好吗?

Hi, everyone! 翻译:嗨,大家好!

I'm Peter Brown. 翻译:我是彼得·布朗。

Thank you, Peter. 翻译:谢谢你,彼得。

Now class, please say hi to each other. 翻译:现在请同学们互相问好。

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Good morning. 翻译:早上好,

My name is Emma. 翻译:我的名字是埃玛。

Good morning, Emma. 翻译:早上好,埃玛。

So what's your name? 翻译:那么你叫什么名字?

Oh, I'm Fu Xing. 翻译:哦,我叫傅兴。

Nice to meet you, Emma. 翻译:见到你很高兴,埃玛。

Nice to meet you too, Fu Xing! 翻译:傅兴,见到你我也很高兴!

Bridging Unit 2 Keep Tidy! 翻译:衔接单元二 保持整洁!

Section A, 2c and 2d 翻译:A部分,2c和2d

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

I have a new schoolbag. 翻译:我有个新书包。

Hi, Ella! 翻译:嗨,埃拉!

Cool! 翻译:真酷!

What colour is it, Teng Fei? 翻译:是什么颜色的,腾飞?

It's blue. 翻译:蓝色的。

Blue is my favourite colour. 翻译:蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色。

I like blue too. 翻译:我也喜欢蓝色。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Hello, Emma! 翻译:你好,埃玛!

I have a new bicycle. 翻译:我有辆新自行车。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

What colour is it? 翻译:什么颜色的?

It's black and orange. 翻译:它是黑色和橙色相间的。

Great. 翻译:好极了。

Can you show me tomorrow? 翻译:明天能带我去看看吗?

Sure, I'll be happy to! 翻译:当然,我很乐意!

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Hey, Peter! 翻译:嘿,彼得!

Look at my new shoes. 翻译:看看我的新鞋子。

Oh, they look great. 翻译:哦,看起来真不错。

I have new shoes too. 翻译:我也有新鞋子。

Really? 翻译:真的吗?

What colour are they? 翻译:什么颜色的?

They're red. 翻译:它们是红色的。

That's cool! 翻译:真酷!

Bridging Unit 3 Welcome! 翻译:衔接单元三 欢迎!

Section A, 2b 翻译:A部分,2b

three eight eleven twelve thirteen fifteen eighteen twenty 翻译:3、8、11、12、13、15、18、20

Section A, 2c 翻译:A部分,2c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Hello, Peter and Helen! 翻译:你们好,彼得、海伦!

This is my grandpa. 翻译:这是我爷爷。

Hello, Mr Fu. 翻译:你好,傅先生。

Nice to meet you! 翻译:很高兴见到你!

Nice to meet you too. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你们。

Welcome to my house. 翻译:欢迎来我家。

Let me show you around. 翻译:我带你们到处看看。

Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你。

Oh, what's that, Mr Fu? 翻译:哦,那是什么,傅先生?

Is that a goose? 翻译:那是一只鹅吗?

No, it isn't. 翻译:不,它不是。

It's a duck. 翻译:它是一只鸭子。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Mr Fu, what are those plants? 翻译:傅先生,那些是什么植物?

Are they potato plants? 翻译:是土豆苗吗?

No, Peter, they aren't. 翻译:不,彼得,它们不是土豆苗,

They're carrot plants. 翻译:它们是胡萝卜苗。

What about these plants? 翻译:那这些植物呢?

Are they tomato plants? 翻译:它们是西红柿苗吗?

Yes, they are! 翻译:是的,它们是!

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

What kind of tree is this? 翻译:这是什么树?

It's an apple tree. 翻译:这是一棵苹果树。

How many apple trees do you have? 翻译:你有多少棵苹果树?

Only two. 翻译:只有两棵。

Look at those rabbits. 翻译:看看这些兔子,

They're cute! 翻译:它们很可爱!

How many rabbits do you have? 翻译:你有多少只兔子?

I have 12 rabbits. 翻译:我有12只兔子。

Eight are white, and four are black. 翻译:8只白色的和4只黑色的。

Unit 1 You and Me 翻译:第一单元 你和我

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Hello, I'm Song Meimei. 翻译:你好,我是宋梅梅。

May I have your name? 翻译:能告诉我你的名字吗?

Hi, I'm Peter Brown. 翻译:嗨,我是彼得·布朗。

Nice to meet you. 翻译:很高兴见到你。

Nice to meet you too. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你。

How do you spell your name? 翻译:怎么拼写你的名字呢?

P-E-T-E-R, Peter. 翻译:P-E-T-E-R,彼得。

B-R-O-W-N, Brown. 翻译:B-R-O-W-N,布朗。

Where are you from? 翻译:你来自哪里?

I'm from London, in the UK. 翻译:我来自英国伦敦。

Wow, that's far. 翻译:哇,好远啊。

What class are you in? 翻译:你在哪个班?

I'm in Class 1, Grade 7. 翻译:我在七年级一班。

Wow, we're in the same class! 翻译:哇,我们在一个班!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Good morning, Ms Li. 翻译:早上好,李老师。

Good morning! 翻译:早上好!

Are you Emma? 翻译:你是埃玛吗?

No, Ms Li. 翻译:不,李老师。

I'm Ella. 翻译:我是埃拉。

Sorry, Ella. 翻译:对不起,埃拉。

What's your last name? 翻译:你姓什么?

It's Miller. 翻译:米勒。

How old are you, Ella? 翻译:你多大了,埃拉?

I'm 12 years old. 翻译:12岁。

Well, it's nice to meet you. 翻译:嗯,很高兴见到你。

Nice to meet you too. 翻译:我也很高兴见到你。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Hello, Mr Smith! 翻译:你好,史密斯先生!

Hello, Chen Jie. 翻译:你好,陈洁。

How are you? 翻译:你好吗?

I'm good, thank you. 翻译:我很好,谢谢你。

Mr Smith, this is my new friend, Peter. 翻译:史密斯老师,这是我的新朋友,彼得。

Peter, this is our English teacher, Mr Smith. 翻译:彼得,这是我们的英语老师,史密斯老师。

He's from the US. 翻译:他来自美国。

Hi, Peter. 翻译:嗨,彼得。

Nice to meet you. 翻译:很高兴认识你。

Nice to meet you too, Mr Smith. 翻译:我也很高兴认识你,史密斯老师。

What class are you in, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你在哪个班?

I'm in Class 1. 翻译:我在一班。

Who's your class teacher? 翻译:谁是你的班主任?

Ms Hui. 翻译:慧老师。

Oh, Peter, it's Ms Gao, not Ms Hui. 翻译:哦,彼得,是高老师,不是慧老师。

Hui is her first name. 翻译:慧是她的名字。

Oh, sorry! 翻译:哦,对不起!

My mistake. 翻译:我的错。

Unit 2 We're Family! 翻译:第二单元 我们是一家人!

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Morning, Emma. 翻译:早安,埃玛。

Oh, hi, Yaming! 翻译:哦,你好,亚明!

Glad to see you here in the park! 翻译:很高兴在公园见到你!

Me too. 翻译:我也是。

Emma, these are my parents. 翻译:埃玛,这是我的父母。

Dad and Mum, this is my classmate, Emma. 翻译:爸爸,妈妈,这是我的同学,埃玛。

Nice to meet you, Emma. 翻译:很高兴见到你,埃玛。

Nice to meet you too, Mr and Mrs Wang. 翻译:很高兴见到你们,王先生和王夫人。

And this is my sister, Yaqi. 翻译:这是我妹妹亚琪。

Hi, Yaqi! 翻译:嗨,亚琪!

Hi, Emma! 翻译:嗨,埃玛!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Is this your family photo, Peter? 翻译:这是你的全家福吗,彼得?

Yes, it is. 翻译:是的。

Are these your parents? 翻译:这是你父母吗?

Yes, they are. 翻译:是的。

Who's he? 翻译:他是谁?

He's my father's brother, my uncle. 翻译:他是我父亲的弟弟,我叔叔。

And this is my aunt. 翻译:这是我婶婶。

Who's she? 翻译:她是谁?

She's my sister, Helen. 翻译:她是我姐姐,海伦。

Is this your brother? 翻译:这是你弟弟?

No, it's my cousin, David. 翻译:不,这是我堂弟,戴维。

This is my brother, Jim. 翻译:这是我弟弟,吉姆。

Who are they? 翻译:他们是谁?

They're my grandparents. 翻译:他们是我的祖父母。

They're my father's parents. 翻译:他们是我父亲的父母。

What a happy family! 翻译:多么幸福的一家啊!

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

Hi, Peter! 翻译:嗨,彼得!

Come in. 翻译:进来。

Thanks. 翻译:谢谢。

Oh, these ping-pong bats are nice. 翻译:哦,这些乒乓球拍很好看,

Whose are they? 翻译:是谁的?

Well, this is my ping-pong bat, and the old one is my grandpa's. 翻译:嗯,这副是我的乒乓球拍,旧的那副是我爷爷的。

Do you often play ping-pong together? 翻译:你们经常一起打乒乓球吗?

Yes, we play every week. 翻译:是的,我们每周都打。

My grandpa loves sport. 翻译:我爷爷喜欢运动。

Whose fishing rods are those? 翻译:那些是谁的钓竿?

They're my father's. 翻译:它们是我爸爸的。

He spends a lot of time fishing. 翻译:他花很多时间钓鱼。

Hey, do you play the piano? 翻译:嘿,你弹钢琴吗?

No, I don't. 翻译:不,

It's my mother's piano. 翻译:那是我妈妈的钢琴。

She can play it really well! 翻译:她弹得很好!

Unit 3 My School 翻译:第三单元 我的学校

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Can I help you? 翻译:有什么可以帮您的吗?

Oh, yes. 翻译:哦,对了。

I'm looking for my classroom. 翻译:我在找我的教室。

OK. 翻译:好的。

What class are you in? 翻译:你在哪个班?

I'm in Class 2, Grade 7. 翻译:我在7年级2班。

Oh, it's in that building, behind the sports field. 翻译:哦,就在那栋楼里,运动场后面。

Behind the sports field. 翻译:运动场后面。

Oh, I see! 翻译:哦,我知道了!

Thanks! 翻译:谢谢!

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Excuse me. 翻译:打扰一下。

Where's Ms Gao's office? 翻译:请问高老师的办公室在哪儿?

Her office is in the teachers' building. 翻译:她的办公室在教师楼。

And where's that? 翻译:那教师楼在哪儿?

The teachers' building is across from the school hall. 翻译:教师楼在学校礼堂对面。

Great. 翻译:好的。

Thank you. 翻译:谢谢。

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Excuse me. 翻译:打扰一下,

Is there a student centre in this school? 翻译:学校里有学生活动中心吗?

Yes, there is. 翻译:是的,有。

Oh, good. 翻译:哦,太好了。

Where is it? 翻译:它在哪儿?

It's between the library and the gym. 翻译:在图书馆和体育馆之间。

Ah, yes. 翻译:啊,是的。

I can see it. 翻译:我看到了。

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢!

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a 和2d

What's your new classroom like, Peter? 翻译:彼得,你的新教室什么样?

It's large. 翻译:它很大。

There are 40 student desks in the room. 翻译:教室里有40张学生课桌。

And a teacher's desk in front of the blackboard. 翻译:黑板前有一张教师的讲桌。

Where do you sit? 翻译:你坐在哪里?

I sit in the middle of the classroom. 翻译:我坐在教室中间。

That's nice. 翻译:太好了。

What's special in your classroom? 翻译:你的教室里有什么特别的地方?

There's a smart whiteboard next to the blackboard. 翻译:黑板旁有一块智能白板。

Oh, and there's another blackboard at the back of the classroom. 翻译:哦,教室后面还有另一块黑板。

Another blackboard? 翻译:另一块黑板?

Yes, we put up important notices there. 翻译:是的,我们在那里张贴重要的通知。

Are there any lockers in the classroom? 翻译:教室里有寄物柜吗?

No, there aren't. 翻译:不,没有。

We put our things in the desk drawers. 翻译:我们把我们的东西放在课桌抽屉里。

Unit 4 My Favourite Subject 翻译:第四单元 我最喜欢的学科

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Hi, Ella. 翻译:嗨,埃拉。

Are you OK? 翻译:你还好吗?

Not really. 翻译:不太好。

Today is Tuesday. 翻译:今天是星期二。

Hi, Fu Xing. 翻译:嗨,傅兴。

So? 翻译:所以呢?

I have history on Tuesday mornings. 翻译:周二早上我有历史课。

You don't like history? 翻译:你不喜欢历史?

No, it's hard for me. 翻译:是的,它对我来说很难。

So, what's your favourite subject? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么?

Maths. 翻译:数学。

Why? 翻译:为什么?

Because it's fun. 翻译:因为好玩。

What other classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天还有什么课?

I have art and geography. 翻译:美术和地理。

I like those subjects too. 翻译:我也喜欢这些科目。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Good morning, Peter. 翻译:早上好,彼得。

Good morning, Ms Gao. 翻译:早上好,高老师。

What classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天上什么课?

I have Chinese and maths first. 翻译:首先是语文和数学。

Do you like those subjects? 翻译:你喜欢这两门课吗?

I like Chinese because it's fun, but I don't like maths. 翻译:我喜欢语文,因为很有趣。但我不喜欢数学。

Why? 翻译:为什么?

Because maths is boring to me. 翻译:因为数学对我来说很无聊。

But every subject is important. 翻译:但每个科目都很重要。

What other classes do you have today? 翻译:你今天还有什么课?

IT and PE. 翻译:信息技术和体育。

What's your favourite class? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么?

PE, because it's exciting. 翻译:体育,因为它是令人兴奋的。

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

What's your next class? 翻译:你下一节课是什么?

History. 翻译:历史。

It's my favourite subject. 翻译:它是我最喜欢的学科。

Why do you like it? 翻译:你为什么喜欢它?

It's interesting to learn about the past. 翻译:了解过去是有趣的。

What's your favourite subject, Meimei? 翻译:你最喜欢的学科是什么,梅梅?

My favourite subject is English. 翻译:我最喜欢的学科是英语。

It's useful, and my English teacher is really nice. 翻译:它是有用的,而且我的英语老师非常好。

How about you, Binbin? 翻译:你呢,斌斌?

I like all the subjects, but my favourite is maths. 翻译:我喜欢所有学科,但是我最喜欢的是数学。

Why? 翻译:为什么呢?

Because I'm good with numbers. 翻译:因为我对数字很在行。

Oh, it's difficult for me. 翻译:哦,它对我来说很难。

Can you help me with this subject? 翻译:你能帮助我学这门学科吗?

Sure! 翻译:当然!

Hey, look at the time. 翻译:嘿,看时间。

Let's go to class! 翻译:我们去上课吧!

Unit 5 Fun Clubs 翻译:第五单元 有趣的社团

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Conversation 1 翻译:对话 1

Hello! 翻译:你好!

My name is Teng Fei, and I want to join the ping-pong club. 翻译:我叫腾飞。我想加入乒乓球社团。

Great! 翻译:好极了!

Can you play ping-pong? 翻译:你会打乒乓球吗?

Yes, I can. 翻译:是的,我会。

We meet at 5 o'clock every Tuesday. 翻译:我们每周二下午五点开会。

Can you come? 翻译:你能来吗?

Oh, I have drum class on Tuesday afternoons. 翻译:我周二下午有架子鼓课。

I'm sorry. 翻译:很抱歉。

You can't make it. 翻译:你来不了。

Conversation 2 翻译:对话 2

Hello! 翻译:你好!

My name is Sam. 翻译:我叫萨姆。

I want to join the chess club. 翻译:我想加入国际象棋社团。

Can you play Chinese chess? 翻译:你会下中国象棋吗?

No, I can't. 翻译:不,我不会。

It's OK. 翻译:没关系,

You can learn it here. 翻译:你可以在这里学。

Can I learn to play weiqi too? 翻译:我也可以学围棋吗?

Sure, you can! 翻译:当然可以!

Conversation 3 翻译:对话 3

Morning! 翻译:早上好!

My name is Lin Hua, and I want to join the drama club. 翻译:我叫林华,我想参加话剧社。

Can you read these words with feeling? 翻译:你能有感情地朗读这些文字吗?

Let me have a try. 翻译:让我来试试。

"To be or not to be, that is the question." 翻译:“生存还是毁灭,这是个值得考虑的问题。”

Great! 翻译:好极了!

Come to Room 11 at 12:00 every Thursday. 翻译:每周四12:00到11号房间来。

Section A, 2a and 2c 翻译:A部分,2a和2c

Hi, there! 翻译:你好!

What club do you want to join? 翻译:你想加入什么社团?

I have no idea. 翻译:我不知道。

Here's some good news! 翻译:这里有一些好消息!

Our school wants to start a music club. 翻译:我们学校想要成立一个音乐社团。

Do you want to join? 翻译:你想加入吗?

Sure. 翻译:当然。

I can play the guitar. 翻译:我会弹吉他。

What about you, Emma? 翻译:埃玛,你呢?

I'd love to, but I can't play any musical instruments. 翻译:我也想(加入),但是我不会演奏任何乐器。

Oh, but you can sing well. 翻译:哦,但是你唱歌很好听。

Exactly! 翻译:完全正确!

How about Ella? 翻译:埃拉呢?

She can play the violin, right? 翻译:她会拉小提琴,对吗?

Yes, she can. 翻译:是的,她会。

What instruments can you play, Teng Fei? 翻译:你会演奏什么乐器,腾飞?

I can play the drums. 翻译:我会打鼓。

That's great! 翻译:那太好了!

Let's go to the music room after school! 翻译:放学后我们去音乐教室吧!

Unit 6 Touring the World 翻译:第六单元 环游世界

Section A, 1b and 1c 翻译:A部分,1b和1c

Teng Fei, look at these pictures of New Zealand. 翻译:腾飞,看看这些新西兰的照片。

Wow! 翻译:哇!

New Zealand is so beautiful! 翻译:新西兰太美了!

Look at this picture! 翻译:看看这张照片!

There's lots of snow on the top of the mountain. 翻译:山顶上有很多雪,

The lake water is so clear. 翻译:湖水很清澈。

Cool! 翻译:太棒了!

And the forest looks lovely. 翻译:这片森林看起来真美。

The trees are so tall and green. 翻译:树木又高又绿。

I can't wait to go there! 翻译:我等不及要去那儿了!

I also want to see kiwi birds. 翻译:我还想看看几维鸟。

Kiwi birds? 翻译:几维鸟?

What do they look like? 翻译:他们长什么样?

They are small, brown, and they can't fly. 翻译:它们个头很小,是棕褐色的,还不会飞。

Interesting! 翻译:有意思!

Do they get their name from the kiwi fruit? 翻译:它们的名字取自猕猴桃吗?

No, they don't. 翻译:不,不是的。

People say the name of the kiwi fruit comes from kiwi birds. 翻译:人们说猕猴桃的名字来源于几维鸟。

Oh, Isee. 翻译:哦,我明白了。

Do you have any friends living in New Zealand? 翻译:你有朋友住在新西兰吗?

No,Idon't, but my cousin lives there. 翻译:没有,不过我表弟住在那里。

That's great! 翻译:那太好了!

I hope one day he can give us a tour. 翻译:希望有一天他能带我们游览。

Section A, 2a and 2d 翻译:A部分,2a和2d

Teng Fei, I hear that Daming Lake is very famous. 翻译:腾飞,我听说大明湖很有名。

Where is it? 翻译:大明湖在哪里?

It's in the city of Jinan. 翻译:在济南市。

Jinan? 翻译:济南?

I know the name of the city. 翻译:我知道这个城市的名字。

We call it "Quan Cheng." 翻译:我们叫它“泉城”。

"Quan Cheng"? 翻译:“泉城”?

What does it mean? 翻译:是什么意思?

"Quan" means spring and "Cheng" means city. 翻译:“泉”是泉水的意思,“城”是城市的意思。

Jinan is famous for 72 springs. 翻译:济南以七十二名泉闻名。

Oh, I see. 翻译:哦,我了解了。

It sounds interesting. 翻译:听起来很有趣。

The water in Daming Lake comes from some of the most famous springs. 翻译:大明湖的水就来自济南最有名的几处泉水。

What is Daming Lake like? 翻译:大明湖是什么样的?

It is very beautiful. 翻译:非常漂亮。

There are many green trees and lotus flowers here in summer. 翻译:夏天这里有很多绿树和荷花。

I can't wait to go there. 翻译:我迫不及待地想去那儿了。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-06-11 23:59:01

最新初中鲁教版五四制六年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...