Unit 3 Holiday fun 翻译:第三单元 假日娱乐
Story time 翻译:故事时间
The students came back to school after the National Day holiday. 翻译:国庆节假日过后,同学们都返回学校。
Hello, Liu Tao! Where did you go for the holiday? I called you, but you weren't at home. 翻译:你好,刘涛!你去哪里度假了?我给你打过电话,但是你不在家。
I went to Shanghai and visited my aunt. 翻译:我去上海拜访我的姑姑了。
What did you do there? 翻译:你在那儿干什么?
We went to the Bund and visited the Shanghai Museum. I saw many interesting things. How was your holiday, Mike? 翻译:我们去了外滩,参观了上海博物馆。我看到了很多有趣的东西。你的假期怎么样呢,迈克?
Bund 翻译:外滩
Great Wall 翻译:长城
Palace Museum 翻译:故宫博物院
It was great fun. Our family went to a farm near Star Lake. We picked some oranges and went fishing. 翻译:很棒。我们一家人去了星湖附近的一个农场。我们摘了一些橘子,还去抓鱼了。
Did you catch any fish? 翻译:你抓到鱼了吗?
Yes, I did. I caught a big fish! 翻译:是的,抓到了。我抓到了一条大鱼!
That's great. Why did you call me? 翻译:那太棒了。你为什么给我打电话呢?
Because I wanted to give you the fish. 翻译:因为我想给你我抓到的鱼。
Where's the fish now? 翻译:那现在鱼在哪儿?
I ate it! 翻译:我吃了!
Shanghai Museum 翻译:上海博物馆
Summer Palace 翻译:颐和园
Tian'anmen Square 翻译:天安门广场
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Think and write 翻译:想一想并写一写
What did Liu Tao and Mike do for the National Day holiday? 翻译:刘涛和迈克在国庆节假期里都做了什么呢?
Liu Tao went to Shanghai. He went to the Bund and the Shanghai Museum. He saw many interesting things. 翻译:刘涛去了上海。他去了外滩和上海博物馆。他看见了很多有趣的东西。
Mike went to a farm. He picked some oranges. He went fishing too. He caught a big fish. 翻译:迈克去了一个农场。他摘了一些橘子。他还去抓鱼了。他抓了一条大鱼。
Ask and answer 翻译:提问并回答
Where does Liu Tao's aunt live? 翻译:刘涛的姑姑住在哪里?
Where did Liu Tao go in Shanghai? 翻译:刘涛在上海去了哪些地方?
Where did Mike go for the holiday? 翻译:迈克去哪里度假了?
Did Mike catch a big fish? 翻译:迈克抓了一条大鱼吗?
Why did Mike call Liu Tao? 翻译:为什么迈克会给刘涛打电话?
Grammar time 翻译:语法时间
What did you do for the holiday? Where did he go for the holiday? 翻译:你在假期做了什么? 他在假期去了哪里?
I visited the Shanghai Museum. He went to a farm. 翻译:我去参观了上海博物馆。 他去了农场。
How was your holiday? 翻译:你假期过得怎么样?
It was great fun. 翻译:非常开心。
Why did you call me? 翻译:你为什么打电话给我?
Because I wanted to give you the fish. 翻译:因为我想把鱼给你。
Did you go fishing? Did he go fishing? 翻译:你去钓鱼了吗? 他去钓鱼了吗?
Yes, I did. No, he didn't. 翻译:是的,我去钓鱼了。 不,他没去钓鱼。
catch caught 翻译:抓
do did 翻译:做
eat ate 翻译:吃
get got 翻译:得到
didn't = did not 翻译:没有
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Fun time 翻译:娱乐时间
Tip Talk about your travel experiences. See page 90. 翻译:小贴士 谈谈你的旅游经历。见第90页。
Ask and answer 翻译:提问并回答
How was your National Day holiday? 翻译:你的国庆节假期怎么样?
It was ... 翻译:它……
Where did you go? 翻译:你去哪里了?
I went ... 翻译:我去……
What did you do? 翻译:你做什么了?
I ... 翻译:我……
Did you ...? 翻译:你……了吗?
Yes, I did./No, I didn't. I ... 翻译:是的,我做了。/不,我没有。我……
Sound time 翻译:发音时间
Intonation 翻译:语调
Hey! Please pick an orange for me. I want an orange from the tree. Hey! Please catch a fish for me. I want a fish from the sea. 翻译:嘿!请为我摘一个橘子。我想要那棵树上的一个橘子。嘿!请为我抓一条鱼。 我想要大海里的一条鱼。
Culture time 翻译:文化时间
There are usually three terms in a school year in the UK. They are the autumn term, the spring term and the summer term. 翻译:在英国,一个学年通常有三个学期。它们分别是秋季学期、春季学期和夏季学期。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Cartoon time 翻译:卡通时间
It is time for dinner. Bobby comes home late. 翻译:到吃晚餐的时间了。波比回家晚了。
Where did you go, Bobby? 翻译:你去哪儿了,波比?
I was in the park. We had fashion show there. 翻译:我在公园。我们在那里有一个时装表演。
Tina loves beautiful clothes. She is excited about the show. 翻译:缇娜喜欢漂亮的衣服。对于这个表演,她十分激动。
Wow, I love fashion shows. What did you wear, Bobby? 翻译:哇,我喜欢时装表演。你穿的什么,波比?
I wore a paper T-shirt and paper shorts. 翻译:我穿了一件纸制T恤和纸制短裤。
Ha! Ha! That's cool. What great fun! 翻译:哈哈!太酷了。多好玩啊!
Tina asks Bobby about Sam. 翻译:缇娜问波比山姆穿的是什么。
Did Sam wear paper clothes too? 翻译:山姆也穿了纸制衣服吗?
No. He wore a lot of bottles. 翻译:不,他穿着很多瓶子。
Wow, that's interesting! 翻译:哇,好有趣!
Tina asks about the show. 翻译:缇娜问那场表演的情况。
Did the show go well? 翻译:表演进行得顺利吗?
It was wonderful at first, but then there was heavy rain. 翻译:一开始很棒,但是后来下了场大雨。
Oh, that's too bad! 翻译:噢,那太糟糕了!
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
Checkout time 翻译:检查时间
Write and say 翻译:写一写并说一说
What did they do for the holiday? 翻译:他们在假期里都做了些什么?
Mike and Liu Tao went to the Car Museum. They saw many cool cars. 翻译:迈克和刘涛去了汽车博物馆。他们看见了很多很酷的汽车。
Yang Ling and Helen went to the theater. They watched a new film. 翻译:杨玲和海伦去了电影院。她们看了一部新电影。
Yang Ling visited Su Hai and Su Yang. 翻译:杨玲拜访苏海和苏阳。
Miss Li had a birthday party. She invited many friends. 翻译:李老师举办了生日派对。她邀请了很多朋友。
Tim visited his cousin Jim. They played together. 翻译:提姆拜访了他的表弟吉姆。他们在一起玩。
Mr Green was at home. He washed his car. 翻译:格林先生呆在家。他清洗了他的车。
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 翻译:生日快乐
Think and write 翻译:想一想并写一写
Write about your National Day holiday. 翻译:写一写你的国庆节假期
My holiday 翻译:我的假期
I went _____ for the holiday. 翻译:我去_______度假了。
I saw ____. 翻译:我看见_______。
I ____. 翻译:我______。
It was great fun. 翻译:太好玩了。
Ticking time 翻译:评价时间
I can talk and write about the things I did for the holidays. 翻译:我能说,也能写出我在假期里做的事。
I can ask and answer questions with "did" and "was". 翻译:我会用“did”和“was”提问并回答。
I know how to use falling intonation. 翻译:我知道如何使用降调。
Unit 3 翻译:第三单元
最新学习记录