Unit 4 He Lives in a Village 翻译:第四单元 他住在乡村
Part A 翻译:A部分
Warming-up 翻译:课前热身
Look and tick 翻译:看一看,勾一勾
Where is your home? 翻译:你家在哪儿?
Circle the animals you love 翻译:圈出你喜欢的动物
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Let's learn 翻译:让我们学一学
bird 翻译:鸟儿
snake 翻译:蛇
potato 翻译:土豆
tomato 翻译:西红柿
river 翻译:小河
village 翻译:村庄,乡村
lake 翻译:湖泊
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Let's talk 翻译:让我们说一说
Excuse me, how can I get to the Bell Tower? 翻译:打扰了,请问我怎样才能到钟楼?
You can go with me. 翻译:你可以随我来。
Thank you. Xi'an is really a beautiful city. 翻译:谢谢。西安真是个美丽的城市。
Yes. Do you live in the city, too? 翻译:是的,你也住在城里吗?
No. I live in a village far from the city. 翻译:不,我住在离城里很远的村庄。
Is your village big? 翻译:你那的村庄大吗?
No. It is small, but very beautiful. In April and May, there are many kinds of flowers around. In September and October, we have many fruits. 翻译:不,它很小,但很漂亮。在四月和五月的时候,四周都盛开着各种各样的鲜花。在九月和十月,我们能丰收很多果实。
It sounds very nice. 翻译:这听起来太棒了。
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Part B 翻译:B部分
Let's learn more 翻译:让我们学习更多吧
Lele and his parents live in a village near a lake. They have a big house there.A river runs by. His parents work on a farm. In spring, they grow tomatoes, potatoes and other vegetables. 翻译:乐乐和他的父母住在靠近湖边的一个村庄。他们在那儿有所大房子。旁边有条小河经过。他父母在农场工作。春天,他们种了西红柿,土豆和其他蔬菜。
They plant many trees, too. The trees are homes for birds and some wild animals. In spring, summer and autumn, Lele can see rabbits, snakes and even monkeys. They live happily together year after year. Lele loves his home. He loves the animals, too. 翻译:他们也种了很多树。这些树成了鸟儿和一些野生动物的家园。在春天,夏天和秋天的时候,乐乐可以看到兔子,蛇,甚至猴子。它们年复一年愉快地生活着。乐乐很喜欢他的家,也很喜欢这些动物。
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Read again and answer the questions 翻译:再次阅读并回答以下问题
Where does Lele live? 翻译:乐乐住在哪儿?
What do they grow on the farm? 翻译:他们在农场里种了什么?
What animals can Lele see? 翻译:乐乐可以看到什么动物?
Does he love his village? 翻译:他喜欢他的乡村吗?
Let's chant 翻译:让我们诵一诵
Home 翻译:家
Home is a place with Dad and Mom. Home is a place full of love. Little birds can grow up there, Away from storm. Home is a place with care and warm. Home is a place full of love. 翻译:家是个有爸爸妈妈的地方。 家是个充满爱的地方。 小鸟可以避开风雨在那成长。 家是个充满关心和温暖的地方。 家是个充满爱的地方。
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Look at the pictures and order the story 翻译:看图并给故事重新排序
Amouse comes out from the grass. 翻译:一只老鼠从草丛中窜出来。
"What's the matter, little Tiger?" 翻译:“怎么了,小老虎?”
"Oh, my legs! I cannot move. Help me!" 翻译:“哦,我的腿啊!我动不了了。快救救我!”
It is a summer afternoon. A little tiger goes out to play. He runs in the tall grass. 翻译:这是一个夏天的午后。一只小老虎出外玩耍。他掉进了高草网绳中。
"Oh, no! Help! Help! Who can help me? "The tiger cries. 翻译:“哦,不!救命啊!救命啊!谁来救救我啊?”老虎大喊道。
"Thank you. Thank you very much!" 翻译:“谢谢。真的是很感谢你!”
"You're welcome." 翻译:“不用客气。”
They become good friends. 翻译:他们成为了好朋友。
The mouse cuts the rope with his teeth. Yo-ho! Yo-ho! 翻译:这只老鼠用牙齿咬断了这绳网。唷!唷!
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Part C 翻译:C部分
Listen and circle 翻译:听一听,圈一圈
Ask and answer,then report 翻译:问一问,答一答。然后作报告。
Where do you live? 翻译:你住在哪儿?
I live in ... 翻译:我住在……
Questions: 翻译:问题:
Where do you live? 翻译:你住在哪儿?
Is it big / small / beautiful? 翻译:它大/小/漂亮吗?
Is there a river / lake? 翻译:那有小河/湖泊吗?
What's in the city / village? 翻译:城里/乡村里有什么?
Do you love it? 翻译:你喜欢它吗?
How can I get there? 翻译:我怎样才能到那呢?
Kitty lives in ... 翻译:基蒂住在……
Unit 4 翻译:第四单元
Read and number 翻译:读一读并编号
Can you see the birds? 翻译:你看到这些鸟儿了吗?
No. They are singing in the tree. But I can't see them. 翻译:没有。它们在树上唱歌。但我看不到它们。
It is near our village. Fish live happily in the water. 翻译:它靠近我们村庄。鱼儿在水里开心地生活着。
What is your father? 翻译:你爸爸是做什么的?
He is a farmer. He plants potatoes, tomatoes and many fruits with my mother. 翻译:他是一个农民。他和妈妈种了土豆,西红柿和许多的水果。
Read and complete 翻译:读一读并填空。
Mr.Smith has a farm,near a river. He grows tomatoes, potatoes and other vegetables. 翻译:史密斯先生有个农场,这个农场在小河边。他种了西红柿、土豆和其他蔬菜。
He plants trees and flowers on the farm, too. The trees are homes for birds and some wild animals. In spring,summer and autumn,he can see rabbits, snakes and even monkeys.In the river, he can catch fish. Mr. Smith lives happily there. 翻译:他也在农场里种了树和花。这些树是小鸟和一些野生动物的家园。在春天、夏天和秋天,他可以看见兔子,蛇甚至猴子。在小河那里,他还可以去捉鱼。史密斯先生在那儿生活得很快乐。
最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-15 01:19:05