Unit 2 A Magic Day
翻译:第二单元 神奇的一天
Listen and look.
翻译:听录音并看一看。
In a desert …
翻译:在一片沙漠中……
Wow! What a beautiful desert!
翻译:哇!多么美丽的沙漠!
I feel hungry. Let's have lunch.
翻译:我饿了。我们一起吃午餐吧。
What did you eat this morning?
翻译:你今天早上吃了什么?
I ate cheese, chocolate, chicken, and ice cream.
翻译:我吃了奶酪,巧克力,鸡肉和冰淇淋。
Did you drink anything this morning?
翻译:你今天早上喝了什么?
No, I didn't. I'm thirsty now.
翻译:我没喝东西,我现在也很渴。
Oh, a bottle of water! I want it!
翻译:哦,一瓶水!我想要它!
That's not water! That's a magic lamp!
翻译:那不是水!那是一个神奇的灯!
Listen and say.
翻译:听录音并开口说。
Listen and say.
翻译:听录音并开口说。
What did you do this morning?
翻译:今天早上你做了什么?
I read a book.
翻译:我读了一本书。
Did you go to the beach after that?
翻译:之后你去沙滩没?
No, I didn't. I went to the park.
翻译:没有。我去了公园。
Reading and writing
翻译:阅读并写作
1 Look, listen, and read.1
翻译:看一看,听录音并阅读。
My name is Sally.
翻译:我的名字叫萨莉。
My dad took this photo on my brother's birthday!
翻译:这张照片是我爸爸在我弟弟生日那天拍的!
We went to a fun park, and rode on all the rides.
翻译:我们去了一个娱乐公园,骑了所有的游乐设施。
Look, this was my favorite.
翻译:看,这是我最喜欢的。
I'm Eric, Sally's brother.
翻译:我是埃里克,萨莉的弟弟。
This is my favorite ride,
翻译:这是我最喜欢的游乐车,
but I was sick after it.
翻译:但玩完后我就生病了。
My mum gave me some water and talked to me.
翻译:我妈妈给了我一些水并跟我说话。
I walked around slowly and felt fine later!
翻译:我起身慢慢地在周围走了走,后来就感到好多了!
My name is Alex. I'm Eric's best friend.
翻译:我的名字是亚历克斯。我是艾瑞克最好的朋友。
There were lots of cool things in the park!
翻译:公园里有许多很酷的东西!
I don't like rides, so I played games.
翻译:我不喜欢游乐车,所以我玩了游戏。
I didn't win anything.
翻译:我没有赢到任何东西。
We also ate some cotton candy!
翻译:我们也吃了一些棉花糖!
Here is a photo of it.
翻译:这是它的照片。
Listen, write, and chant.
翻译:听歌,填空并说唱。
I went on a trip! I went on a trip!
翻译:我去旅行!我去旅行!
I went to Spain. I sang a song.
翻译:我去了西班牙。我唱了一首歌。
I danced around, And I played in the rain.
翻译:我转圈跳舞,我在雨中玩耍。
Sounds and words
翻译:发音与单词
1 Listen, point, and say.
翻译:1 听录音,指出图片并说一说。
2 Listen and chant.
翻译:2 听录音并说唱。
My brother is a teacher.
翻译:我的哥哥是一名教师。
He drives a car to school.
翻译:他开车去学校。
When he drives, He never drinks.
翻译:开车时他从不喝酒。
When he is in his bedroom, He likes drawing.
翻译:他喜欢在卧室里画画。
When he is with his children,
翻译:当他和他的孩子们在一起时,
He always plays a drum.
翻译:他总是敲鼓。
More reading and writing
翻译:更多的阅读和写作
1 Look, listen, and read.
翻译:1 看一看,听录音并阅读。
Look! That spaceship is so cool!
翻译:看!那艘宇宙飞船太酷了!
I hope to go to space, too.
翻译:我也希望去太空。
It's so great!
翻译:这真是太好了!
Let's go by my spaceship.
翻译:我们去看看我的飞船吧。
Welcome to my home!
翻译:欢迎来到我家!
There are many great days in China.
翻译:中国有很多伟大的日子。
Yang Liwei went into space on Shenzhou 5 on October 15th, 2003.
翻译:杨利伟于2003年10月15日乘着神舟5号进入了太空。
He was the first Chinese spaceman.
翻译:他是中国进入太空的第一人。
After 21 hours he came back to the earth.
翻译:21小时后他返回地球。
A lot of people waited for him excitedly, and cheered.
翻译:很多人兴奋地等待他,高声欢呼着。
On October 12th, 2005, Fei Junlong
翻译:2005年10月12日,费俊龙
and Nie Haisheng traveled into space on Shenzhou 6.
翻译:和聂海胜乘着神舟6号升空。
They stayed in space for five days.
翻译:他们在太空中呆了五天。
They talked to their families online.
翻译:他们和他们的家人在线通话。
Nie Haisheng's daughter sang Happy Birthday to him.
翻译:聂海胜的女儿给他唱生日快乐歌。
He was so happy that he cried.
翻译:他高兴得哭了。
On June 16th, 2012, Liu Yang traveled into space on Shenzhou 9.
翻译:2012年6月16日,刘洋乘着神舟9号升空。
She was the first spacewoman in China.
翻译:她是中国第一位女宇航员。
We'll never forget those great days!
翻译:我们永远不会忘记那些伟大的日子!