Lesson 2 What are you going to do tomorrow? 翻译:第二课 你明天打算干什么?
Let's talk 翻译:让我们说一说吧
E = Eve, D = Dongdong 翻译:E等于伊芙,D等于东东
What are you going to do tomorrow? 翻译:你明天打算干什么?
I'm going to do some shopping. 翻译:我打算去买东西。
What are you going to buy? 翻译:你打算买什么?
I'm going to buy a map of China. 翻译:我打算买一幅中国地图。
I want to buy some crayons. Can I go with you? 翻译:我想买一些蜡笔。我可以跟你一起去吗?
Sure! 翻译:当然可以啦!
How can we get there? 翻译:我们可以怎样到那儿呢?
By bike, OK? 翻译:骑自行车,行吗?
OK. 翻译:行。
Let's learn 翻译:让我们学一学吧
What are you going to do tomorrow? 翻译:你明天打算干什么?
I'm going to do some shopping. 翻译:我打算去买东西。
What's he going to do? 翻译:他打算干什么?
He's going to buy some school things. 翻译:他打算买一些学校用品。
tomorrow, do some shopping buy some school things 翻译:明天,买东西 买一些学校用品
this evening, see a film listen to music 翻译:今晚,看电影 听音乐
next Sunday, wash some clothes clean his room 翻译:下周日,洗一些衣服 打扫房间
after school, do sports play football 翻译:放学后,做运动 踢足球
Look and say 翻译:看一看,说一说
Tell me your plan: After school, I … This evening, I … Tomorrow, I … This Sunday, I … Next week, I … 翻译:告诉我你的计划: 放学后,我…… 今晚,我…… 明天,我…… 这个星期日,我…… 下周,我……
Make and say 翻译:做一做,说一说
Assessment 翻译:评估
What are you going to do this Saturday? 翻译:这个星期六你打算做什么?
I'm going to see a film. 翻译:我打算看电影。
this Saturday see a film 翻译:这个星期六 看电影
next month learn to swim 翻译:下个月 学游泳
this evening watch TV 翻译:今晚 看电视
tomorrow visit my friends 翻译:明天 看望朋友
Listen and choose 翻译:听一听,选一选
Marks 翻译:分数
A game 翻译:游戏
What are you going to do tomorrow morning? 翻译:明天上午你打算干什么?
I'm going to play football. 翻译:我打算踢足球。
Read 翻译:读一读
Mr Going-to-do 翻译:“打算做”先生
John lives in a village. But people often call him "Mr Going-to-do". Do you want to know why? John always says, "I'm going to do …" But he never does it. 翻译:约翰住在村里。但是人们常常叫他“打算做”先生。你想知道为什么吗?约翰总是说,“我打算做……”但是他从来都不付诸行动。
Every Saturday, John goes to Mr Smith's house and talks with him. "I'm going to clean my house tomorrow," he says, or "I'm going to wash my car next week." 翻译:每周六,约翰都会走到史密斯家门口,跟他聊天。他常说:“明天我打算打扫房子。”或者说:“下周我打算洗车。”
Mr Smith usually says, "Are you, John?" John isn't going to clean his house or wash his car. Mr Smith knows that. 翻译:史密斯先生通常都会说,“是吗,约翰?”约翰并不打算打扫房子和洗车。史密斯先生知道这一点。
Then he says, "Excuse me, John. I'm going to do some work now." And he goes into his house. 翻译:然后他就说,“抱歉,约翰。我现在要去干活了。”然后他就走进自己家。
Mr Smith often says to his son, "If you say you are going to do something, then do it. Don't be another ‘Mr Going-to-do’." 翻译:史密斯先生常常对他的儿子说,“如果你说你打算做某件事的话,那就去做。不要做另外一个‘打算做’先生。”
最新学习记录