Review 翻译:复习
Play and say 翻译:玩一玩,说一说
One happy face for each! 翻译:答对每一道题都可以得到一张笑脸!
Start! 翻译:开始!
How are you doing today? 翻译:你今天还好吗?
What's the matter with him? 翻译:他怎么了?
When were you born? 翻译:你是什么时候出生的?
Did you do your homework yesterday? 翻译:你昨天做作业了吗?
What did you do last Sunday? 翻译:你上周日做什么了?
When did you get up this morning? 翻译:今天早上你是什么时候起床的?
When was your mom born? 翻译:你妈妈是什么时候出生的?
How did Linda go shopping yesterday? 翻译:琳达昨天是怎样去购物的?
Finish! 翻译:结束!
How many happy faces have you got? 翻译:你有多少张笑脸?
I've got ______. 翻译:我有______。
Review 翻译:复习
Look at the picture and fill in the blanks 翻译:看图,然后填空
We went to the park last Sunday. All of us were very happy. Look at the picture. 翻译:我们上周日去公园了。我们所有人都很开心。看看这幅图。
Did Annie climb a tree? No, she listened to music. Did Henry and Linda eat ice creams? Yes, they ate ice creams. Did Billy eat apples? No, he didn't eat apples. Did Bob and Liu Gang play basketball? No. They played football. Did the teachers go boating? Yes, they went boating. 翻译:安妮爬树了吗?不,她听音乐了。亨利和琳达吃冰激凌了吗?是的,他们吃了冰淇淋。比利吃苹果了吗?不,他没有吃苹果。鲍勃和刘刚打篮球了吗?没有。他们踢足球了。老师们划船了吗?是的,他们划船了。
Look, think and write 翻译:看一看,想一想并写一写
How Do You Feel? 翻译:你感觉怎么样?
Mom is angry with me. I am sad. 翻译:妈妈对我很生气。我很难过。
My class won the game. I'm happy. 翻译:我班上赢了比赛。我很高兴。
My notebook is dirty. I'm angry. 翻译:我的笔记本脏了。我很生气。
I'm going to have a picnic with my friends. I'm excited. 翻译:我打算和朋友们举行野餐。我很兴奋。
I ran for a long time. I'm tired. 翻译:我跑了很长一段时间。我累了。
Review 翻译:复习
Read, write and say 翻译:读一读,写一写并说一说
Give your ideas. 翻译:给出你的想法。
I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃疼。
I have a headache. 翻译:我头疼。
I have a cold. 翻译:我感冒了。
I have a toothache. 翻译:我牙疼。
see a doctor 翻译:看医生
eat healthy food 翻译:吃健康的食物
drink more water 翻译:多喝水
take some pills 翻译:吃点药
rest well 翻译:好好休息
eat soft food 翻译:吃易消化的食物
He has a headache. He needs to ______. 翻译:他头疼。他需要______。
A joke 翻译:笑话
My grandma lived in New York. She wanted to go to Los Angeles. She called an airline and asked, 'Excuse me. How long does it take to fly to Los Angeles?' 翻译:我奶奶住在纽约。她想去洛杉矶。她打电话给一家航空公司,并且问道,“劳驾。飞往洛杉矶需要多长时间?”
'Just a minute.' 翻译:“只要一分钟。”
'A minute? Great! Thank you,' said my grandma. Then she hung up the phone. 翻译:“一分钟?太好啦!谢谢你。”我奶奶说道。然后她就挂了电话。
Review 翻译:复习
Read and write 翻译:读一读,写一写
Two years ago, Mr Yang lived in a big city. He didn't do exercise. He had bad eating habits. He liked to eat hamburgers, French fries and fried chicken. He weighed 95 kg. He looked fat, and felt tired all day. 翻译:两年前,杨先生住在大城市里。他不锻炼。他有着不良饮食习惯。他喜欢吃汉堡、炸薯条和炸鸡。他体重95公斤。他看起来很胖,而且整天都觉得很累。
Mr Yang is retired now. He lives on a farm. He eats healthy food—vegetables, fruit, a little meat and some rice. He does some farm work every day, such as planting vegetables and watering flowers. He has lost 15 kg. He looks very healthy and feels great. 翻译:现在,杨先生退休了。他住在农场里。他吃着健康的食物——蔬菜、水果、一点点肉和一些米饭。他每天都干点农活,例如种菜和浇花。他减掉了15公斤。他看起来非常健康,而且感觉棒极了。
Past 翻译:过去
He liked to eat hamburgers, French fries and fried chicken. 翻译:他喜欢吃汉堡、炸薯条和炸鸡。
He weighed 95 kg. 翻译:他体重95公斤。
He looked fat. 翻译:他看起来很胖。
Now 翻译:现在
He likes to eat vegetables, fruit, a little meat and some rice. 翻译:他喜欢吃蔬菜、水果、一点点肉和一些米饭。
He weighs 80 kg. 翻译:他体重80公斤。
He looks very healthy. 翻译:他看起来非常健康。
Let's check online and then report 翻译:让我们上网查一查,然后再作报告吧
What 翻译:什么
Who 翻译:谁
When 翻译:时间
Where 翻译:地点
bulb 翻译:电灯泡
Edison 翻译:爱迪生
1879 翻译:1879年
America 翻译:美国
telephone 翻译:电话
car 翻译:小汽车
plane 翻译:飞机
Edison invented the bulb in 1879. He was an American. 翻译:1879年,爱迪生发明了电灯泡。他是一个美国人。
Review 翻译:复习
Little scholar 翻译:小学士
Do you know these Chinese inventions? 翻译:你知道这些中国发明吗?
Papermaking 翻译:造纸术
Printing 翻译:印刷术
The Compass 翻译:指南针
Gunpowder 翻译:火药
Let's chant 翻译:让我们颂一颂吧
Books are full of things That I would like to know. Books are full of great men That lived long, long ago. Books are full of mountains That can be high or low. Books are full of flowers That I would like to grow. 翻译:书中装满事物 我想知道的事物。 书中装满伟人 很久很久以前活着的伟人。 书中装满山 那些山可高可低。 书中装满花 我想种的花。
Review 翻译:复习
Fun story 翻译:趣味故事
Be a Man! 翻译:做个男子汉!
A boy played football with his friends. He broke his neighbor's window. 翻译:有个男孩和他的朋友们一起踢足球。他打破了邻居家的玻璃窗。
The neighbor was very angry. He said, 'You must pay twelve dollars.' 翻译:邻居非常生气。他说,“你必须赔偿十二美元。”
He went to his father for help. His father said, 'I can help you.' 翻译:他去找他的爸爸帮忙。他爸爸说,“我可以帮你。”
His father gave him twelve dollars and said, 'You must pay it back to me.' 翻译:他爸爸给了他十二美元,然后说道,“你必须把它还给我。”
The boy worked on the weekends. Half a year later, he had enough money and gave it back to his father. 翻译:男孩开始在周末打工。半年后,他存够了钱,然后把钱还给了他爸爸。
This boy was Ronald Reagan. He became the president of the US later. 翻译:这个男孩就是罗纳德·里根。后来他成为了美国总统。
最新学习记录