Unit 2 Seeing the doctor 翻译:第二单元 看医生
Listen and say 翻译:听一听,说一说
David is feeling terrible. His mother takes him to the doctor. 翻译:大卫正感觉很难受。他妈妈带他去看医生。
Mom, I feel terrible. 翻译:妈妈,我感觉很难受。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃疼。
Let's go to see the doctor. 翻译:咱们去看医生吧。
OK. 翻译:好的。
Hello, boy. What's wrong? 翻译:你好,小男孩。怎么了?
I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃疼。
Let me see... Well, don't worry. It's not too bad. Take some medicine and rest well. You'll feel better soon. 翻译:让我看看……嗯,别担心。不算太严重。吃些药,好好休息。很快你就会感觉好受些的。
Thank you, Doctor. 翻译:谢谢你,医生。
My pleasure. 翻译:不客气。
stomachache 翻译:胃疼
headache 翻译:头疼
have a fever 翻译:发烧
have a cold 翻译:感冒
ill 翻译:生病的
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Play and say 翻译:玩一玩,说一说
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I feel ill. 翻译:我感觉不舒服。
Open your mouth and say 'Ah'. You have a cold. Take some medicine and rest well. Drink more water. 翻译:张开嘴,说“啊”。你感冒了。吃些药,好好休息。要多喝水。
I will. Thank you, Doctor. 翻译:我会的。谢谢你,医生。
Listen and read 翻译:听一听,读一读
Get up, please. 翻译:请起床。
Turn on the TV. 翻译:打开电视。
Good. I like it. 翻译:很好。我喜欢。
Come in, boy. 翻译:小男孩,进来吧。
Can I have a look? 翻译:我可以看看吗?
Yes. Look at it, please. 翻译:可以。请看吧。
We are friends. 翻译:我们是朋友。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Read, think and write 翻译:读一读,想一想并写一写
Hello, Linda. This is Miss Lin. 翻译:你好,琳达。我是林老师。
Hi, Miss Lin. 翻译:你好,林老师。
You are absent today. What's the matter with you? 翻译:你今天没来。你怎么了?
I feel ill. I've got a bad cold. 翻译:我感觉不舒服。我得了重感冒。
I'm sorry to hear that. Did you take some medicine? 翻译:听到这个消息我很遗憾。你吃药了吗?
Yes. 翻译:吃了。
Drink more water and rest well. I hope you'll feel better tomorrow. 翻译:要多喝水,好好休息。我希望你明天就会感觉好些。
Thank you, Miss Lin. 翻译:谢谢你,林老师。
You're welcome. Goodbye. 翻译:不客气。再见。
Linda is absent today. 翻译:今天琳达没来。
Miss Lin is calling her. 翻译:林老师正在给她打电话。
Linda should drink more water and rest well. 翻译:琳达应该多喝水,好好休息。
Look, read and write 翻译:看一看,读一读并写一写
Who's absent today? 翻译:今天谁没来?
Dear Miss Lin, I have a cold today. I can't go to school. Mark 翻译:亲爱的林老师, 我今天感冒了。我不能去上学了。 马克
Dear Miss Lin, I've got a stomachache. I'm going to see a doctor. I will be back in school tomorrow. Billy 翻译:亲爱的林老师, 我胃疼。我要去看医生。明天我就会回学校去。 比利
Dear ____, I ___________________________________________________________________________________ 翻译:亲爱的____, 我________________________________________________________________________
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
Read and write 翻译:读一读,写一写
Wow, it's wonderful! Red is for the balloons. Green is for the doll. Pink is for the donuts. Brown is for the pretty skirt. 翻译:哇,太好啦!红色代表气球。绿色代表洋娃娃。粉红色代表甜甜圈。棕色代表漂亮的裙子。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃疼。
Don't worry. You'll be better. 翻译:别担心。你会好起来的。
Oh, I'm all right now. Thank you so much. 翻译:哦,我现在没事了。非常感谢你。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I have a headache. I can't move. 翻译:我头疼。我动不了了。
Don't worry. I can help you. 翻译:别担心。我可以帮你。
Oh, I'm fine now. Thank you so much. 翻译:哦,我现在好了。非常感谢你。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
My leg is broken. 翻译:我的腿摔断了。
Let me help you. 翻译:让我来帮你。
Wow, thank you. 翻译:哇,谢谢你。
Oh, it's too late. I have to go home now. 翻译:哦,太晚了。我现在得回家了。
Don't worry. Let me go home with you. 翻译:别担心。让我陪你一起回家吧。
Unit 2 翻译:第二单元
A joke 翻译:笑话
Doctor, I often have a toothache. Please take my bad tooth out. 翻译:医生,我经常牙疼。请把我的坏牙拔掉吧。
OK. Let me have a look. Which one? 翻译:好的。让我看一看。哪一颗?
The upper one. 翻译:上面那颗。
Well, finished! 翻译:好了,拔完了!
But it still hurts. Oh, no! Doctor, you took out the wrong tooth! 翻译:但它还是很疼。哦,不!医生,你拔错牙了!
Reward time 翻译:奖励时间
What can you do? Color the happy faces. 翻译:你能做什么?给这些笑脸涂上颜色吧。
I can talk about illnesses. 翻译:我能谈论疾病。
What's the matter? 翻译:怎么了?
I have a stomachache. 翻译:我胃疼。
I can say and use the words and phrase. 翻译:我能说并能运用这些单词和短语。
stomachache 翻译:胃疼
headache 翻译:头疼
have a fever 翻译:发烧
have a cold 翻译:感冒
ill 翻译:生病的
I can read and write the answers. 翻译:我能阅读并能写出答案。
I can do the task. 翻译:我能完成任务。
I can complete the story. 翻译:我能将故事补充完整。
I've got ____ happy faces. I'm... 翻译:我有____笑脸。我是……
OK! 翻译:好!
Good! 翻译:良好!
Excellent! 翻译:优秀!
最新学习记录