A. Let's try
翻译:A. 让我们试一试
The children are in the museum. Listen and circle.
翻译:同学们在博物馆里。听一听,圈一圈。
—Look at the dinosaur. It's so big.
翻译:——看这只恐龙。它真大。
—Yes. That one eats vegetables.
翻译: ——是的。那只吃蔬菜的。
—This one eats meat. It's taller.
翻译: ——这只吃肉的。它更高。
—You are right.
翻译: ——你说得对。
Look! That's the tallest dinosaur in this hall.
翻译:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。
Yes, it is. How tall is it?
翻译:是的,它是。它有多高?
Maybe 4 metres.
翻译:也许有 4 米。
Wow! It's taller than both of us together.
翻译:哇!它比我们俩加起来还高。
Look! There are more dinosaurs over there!
翻译:看!那里还有更多的恐龙!
They're all so big and tall.
翻译:它们都又大又高。
Hey, this dinosaur isn't tall! I'm taller than this one.
翻译:嘿,这个恐龙不高!我比这只高。
Oh, yes. How tall are you?
翻译:哦,对的。你有多高?
I'm 1.65 metres.
翻译:我身高 1.65 米。
How tall is Zhang Peng?
翻译:张鹏有多高?
Who is taller, Zhang Peng or the small dinosaur?
翻译:谁更高,张鹏还是小恐龙?
How tall are you?
翻译:你有多高?
I'm _______ metres.
翻译:我 _______ 米。
Who is taller than you?
翻译:谁比你高?
Who is older than you?
翻译:谁比你年长?
How tall are you?
翻译:你有多高?
I'm 1.61 metres.
翻译:我身高 1.61 米。
Oh! I'm taller.
翻译:哦!我更高。
You're older than me, too.
翻译:你年龄也比我大。
younger
翻译:(young 的比较级)更年轻的
shorter
翻译:(short 的比较级)更矮的
shorter
翻译:(short 的比较级)更短的
Do a survey and report
翻译:做个调查并报告
How old are you?
翻译:你多大了?
I'm 12 years old.
翻译:我 12 岁。
How tall are you?
翻译:你有多高?
I'm 1.64 metres.
翻译:我身高 1.64 米。
Wu Binbin is taller than John, but Zhang Peng is taller than Wu Binbin.
翻译:吴斌斌比约翰高,但张鹏比吴斌斌高。
B. Let's try
翻译:B. 让我们试一试
Mike and Wu Binbin are talking about the weekend.
翻译:迈克和吴斌斌正在谈论周末。
Listen and circle.
翻译:听一听,圈一圈。
1. What do Wu Binbin and Mike want to do first?
翻译:1. 吴斌斌和迈克首先想要做什么?
2. What are they going to buy?
翻译: 2. 他们要买什么?
—Hey, Wu Binbin. Let's go hiking on the weekend.
翻译: ——嘿,吴斌斌。我们周末去徒步吧。
The weather is warmer now.
翻译:现在的天气更暖和了。
—OK, Mike. But first I want to buy some new hiking clothes.
翻译: ——好的,迈克。但是首先我想去买一些新的徒步服装。
—OK, you're bigger than last year.
翻译: ——好的,你比去年大了一圈。
Actually I want to buy new shoes, too. Let's go together.
翻译:事实上我也想买新鞋子。我们一起去吧。
Those shoes in the window are nice!
翻译:橱窗里的那些鞋子很不错!
Let's have a look.
翻译:让我们看看。
What size are your shoes, Mike?
翻译:迈克,你穿多大码的鞋?
Size 7? That's so small.
翻译:7 码?那么小。
In China I wear size 40 shoes.
翻译:在中国我穿 40 码的鞋。
Oh! Your feet are bigger than mine.
翻译:哦!你的脚比我的大。
My shoes are size 37.
翻译:我的鞋子是 37 码。
Really? You look taller than me.
翻译:真的吗?你看起来比我高。
But I think you are heavier. How heavy are you?
翻译:但我觉得你更重。你体重多少?
I'm 48 kilograms.
翻译:我体重 48 公斤。
Yes, you're heavier. I'm 46 kilograms.
翻译:是的,你更重。我体重 46 公斤。
What size are Wu Binbin's shoes?
翻译:吴斌斌穿多大码的鞋?
How heavy is Wu Binbin?
翻译:吴斌斌体重多少?
How heavy are you?
翻译:你体重多少?
Who is heavier than you?
翻译:谁比你重?
What size are your shoes?
翻译:你的鞋是什么尺码?
Whose shoes are bigger?
翻译:谁的鞋更大?
How heavy are you, Jim?
翻译:吉姆,你体重多少?
I'm 52 kilograms.
翻译:我体重 52 公斤。
You're heavier than me.
翻译:你比我重。
thinner
翻译:(thin 的比较级)更瘦的
heavier
翻译:(heavy 的比较级)更重的
smaller
翻译:(small 的比较级)更小的
stronger
翻译:(strong 的比较级)更强壮的
Mike's fish is ______ than ______.
翻译:迈克的鱼比______的______。
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
Spring is coming!
翻译:春天来了!
The sky is clearer and the sun is brighter.
翻译:天空更晴朗,太阳更明亮。
Can you think of any other changes? Look and tick.
翻译:你能想到其他的变化吗?看一看,勾一勾。
Wu Binbin and his family are going on a trip to the countryside.
翻译:吴斌斌和他的家人要去乡下旅行。
Wu Binbin has a story to tell Robin.
翻译:吴斌斌要给罗宾讲个故事。
Little Duck is watching the sun go down.
翻译:小鸭子正看着太阳下山。
It is getting lower and lower, but his shadow is getting longer and longer.
翻译:太阳越来越低,但它的影子却越来越长。
'Why is that?' Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree.
翻译:“为什么会那样?”小鸭子问它的朋友老树。
'You are older and smarter than me.
翻译:“你比我年长,也比我聪明。
Tell me — why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?'
翻译:告诉我为什么太阳越来越低的时候,我的影子会越来越长?”
Old Tree says, 'That's easy, Little Duck.
翻译:老树说:“很简单,小鸭子。
The sun goes down every day, and we grow older every day.
翻译:太阳每天下山,我们每天变老。
Your shadow grows longer because you are growing taller.
翻译:你的影子变长了是因为你越来越高了。
You are becoming a big beautiful bird!'
翻译:你正在变成一只美丽的大鸟儿!”
Can you answer Little Duck's question, Robin?
翻译:你能回答小鸭子的问题吗,罗宾?
Read and circle
翻译:读一读,圈一圈
1. Choose a title for the story.
翻译:1. 为故事选择一个标题。
A. Little Duck's shadow
翻译:A. 小鸭子的影子
B. Old Tree's shadow
翻译:B. 老树的影子
2. Who is younger?
翻译:2. 谁更年轻?
3. When is the duck's shadow longer?
翻译:3. 鸭子的影子什么时候更长?
A. In the morning.
翻译:A. 在早上。
B. In the afternoon.
翻译:B. 在下午。
Read the story again and finish the dialogue.
翻译:再读一遍故事,完成对话。
Old Tree, the sun gets _______, but my shadow gets _______.
翻译:老树,太阳变得 _______,但我的影子变得 _______。
Your shadow gets longer because you are getting _______ and growing _______ everyday.
翻译:你的影子变长,因为你每天都变得 _______并且每天 _______ 成长。
So what will happen to me?
翻译:那我会怎么样?
Think and discuss.
翻译:想一想并讨论。
1. Do you agree with Old Tree? Why?
翻译:1. 你同意老树的观点吗?为什么?
2. Can you answer Little Duck's question?
翻译:2. 你能回答小鸭子的问题吗?
What's your answer?
翻译:你的答案是什么?
3. Please circle the words with '-er'.
翻译:3. 请圈出带“-er”的单词。
Then talk about the changes in your friends.
翻译:然后谈谈你朋友们的变化。
Listen and tick.
翻译:听一听,勾一勾。
1. —John and Sarah have a birthday next week.
翻译:1. ——约翰和萨拉下周过生日。
—Really? On the same day?
翻译: ——真的吗?在同一天?
—No. Sarah is two days younger.
翻译: ——不。萨拉小两天。
Question: Who's older?
翻译: 问题:谁更年长?
2. —Zhang Peng, do you exercise?
翻译:2. ——张鹏,你锻炼吗?
—Yes.I exercise every day, but I'm heavier than before.
翻译: ——是的。我每天锻炼,但我比以前更重了。
—That's strange. Do you eat too much candy?
翻译: ——那真奇怪。你吃了太多糖果吗?
Question: Is Zhang Peng heavier or thinner now?
翻译: 问题:现在张鹏更重还是更瘦?
3. —My hair is long. It covers my ears.
翻译:3. ——我的头发很长。它盖过我的耳朵了。
—Yes. It's quite long for a boy.
翻译: ——是的。这对男生来说太长了。
Isn't your hair usually shorter?
翻译:你的头发通常不是更短吗?
Question: Is Mike's hair longer or shorter now?
翻译: 问题:现在迈克的头发更长还是更短?
4. —I like elephants. They're funny.
翻译:4. ——我喜欢大象。它们很有趣。
—Yes, and they're very big and fast.
翻译: ——是的,而且它们又大又快。
—How tall are they?
翻译: ——它们有多高?
—They're about three metres tall.
翻译: ——它们大约三米高。
—Wow! That's taller than a bus.
翻译: ——哇!那比公共汽车还高。
Question: Which is taller, a bus or an elephant?
翻译: 问题:公共汽车和大象哪个更高?
Listen again and write the answers to the questions.
翻译:再听一遍,写出问题的答案。
1. —John and Sarah have a birthday next week.
翻译:1. ——约翰和萨拉下周过生日。
—Really? On the same day?
翻译: ——真的吗?在同一天?
—No. Sarah is two days younger.
翻译: ——不。萨拉小两天。
Question: Who's older?
翻译: 问题:谁更年长?
2. —Zhang Peng, do you exercise?
翻译:2. ——张鹏,你锻炼吗?
—Yes. I exercise every day, but I'm heavier than before.
翻译: ——是的。我每天锻炼,但我比以前更重了。
—That's strange. Do you eat too much candy?
翻译: ——那真奇怪。你吃了太多糖果吗?
Question: Is Zhang Peng heavier or thinner now?
翻译: 问题:现在张鹏更重还是更瘦?
3. —My hair is long. It covers my ears.
翻译:3. ——我的头发很长。它盖过我的耳朵了。
—Yes. It's quite long for a boy. Isn't your hair usually shorter?
翻译: ——是的。这对男生来说太长了。你的头发通常不是更短吗?
Question: Is Mike's hair longer or shorter now?
翻译: 问题:现在迈克的头发更长还是更短?
4. —I like elephants. They're funny.
翻译:4. ——我喜欢大象。它们很有趣。
—Yes, and they're very big and fast.
翻译: ——是的,而且它们又大又快。
—How tall are they?
翻译: ——它们有多高?
—They're about three metres tall.
翻译: ——它们大约三米高。
—Wow! That's taller than a bus.
翻译: ——哇!那比公共汽车还高。
Question: Which is taller, a bus or an elephant?
翻译: 问题:公共汽车和大象哪个更高?
Let's wrap it up
翻译:让我们总结一下
Read and write.
翻译:读一读,写一写。
heavy — heavier
翻译:重的—更重的
They need a new goalkeeper.
翻译:他们需要一个新的守门员。
I'd like to have a try.
翻译:我想试一试。
How tall are you?
翻译:你有多高?
I'm 1.8 metres.
翻译:我身高 1.8 米。
How heavy are you?
翻译:你体重多少?
I'm 86 kilograms.
翻译:我体重 86 公斤。
Mr Zebra is ten centimetres taller than Mr Deer.
翻译:斑马先生比鹿先生高 10 厘米。
Yes, and he's stronger. But he can't catch the ball!
翻译:是的,他更强壮。但他接不到球!
I'm the tallest one.
翻译:我是最高的。
Sorry. Your neck is too long.
翻译:对不起。你的脖子太长了。
The others can't reach you. Football needs teamwork.
翻译:别人够不到你。足球是需要团队合作的。
What's happening here?
翻译:这里发生了什么?
Oh! Here's the one we want!
翻译:哦!这有一位我们想要的!
Why? He's too heavy!
翻译:为什么?他太重了!
We need a big guy!
翻译:我们需要一个大家伙!
Oh! He's almost bigger than the goal!
翻译:哦!他几乎比球门还大!
Yes! He's an excellent goalkeeper.
翻译:是的!他是一个优秀的守门员。
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:你上周末做了什么?
I cleaned my room and washed my clothes on Saturday.
翻译:我周六打扫了房间,还洗了衣服。
Did you play football with Zhang Peng?
翻译:你和张鹏踢足球了吗?
Yes, I did. We played football on Sunday.
翻译:是的。我们在周日踢了足球。