A. Let's try
翻译:A. 让我们试一试
Today, there is a guest visiting the school.
翻译:今天,有一位客人要来参观学校。
Listen and tick or cross.
翻译:听录音,判断正误。
—Children, please welcome Wu Binbin's grandfather to the class.
翻译:——同学们,请欢迎吴斌斌的爷爷来班级。
—Wow! The school is very different from my old school.
翻译: ——哇!这所学校和我以前的学校很不一样。
There were no computers at all before.
翻译:以前根本没有电脑。
—Really? How did you learn?
翻译: ——真的吗?那你们怎么学习?
—We listened to the teachers and read lots of books.
翻译: ——我们听老师讲课,读很多书。
Wow, a library!
翻译:哇,图书馆!
There was no library in my old school.
翻译:我以前的学校里没有图书馆。
Tell us about your school, please.
翻译:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。
There was only one small building on a hill.
翻译:那时只有一座在山上的小建筑。
Could you see stars at night?
翻译:您夜晚能看见星星吗?
Yes, I liked the stars.
翻译:是的,我喜欢星星。
Me too. One day I'm going to visit the moon.
翻译:我也是。有一天我要去参观月球。
The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.
翻译:1969 年,美国人花了大约五天的时间到达了那里。
How do you know that?
翻译:你怎么知道的?
Easy, I looked it up on the Internet.
翻译:简单,我在网上查阅的。
Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.
翻译:啊!我那时候没有电脑也没有网络。
What was Grandpa's school like?
翻译:爷爷的学校什么样?
What was your school like five years ago?
翻译:五年前你的学校什么样?
What is it like now? Draw and talk.
翻译:现在什么样?画一画,说一说。
There was ... There were ...
翻译:有⋯⋯ 有⋯⋯
There is ... There are ...
翻译:有⋯⋯ 有⋯⋯
There was no gym in my school thirty years ago.
翻译:三十年前,我的学校里没有体育馆。
Now there's a new one in our school.
翻译:现在我们学校有一个新的。
years ago, months ago, last year, last month
翻译:年前,月前,去年,上月
Find the mistakes
翻译:找出错误
In the Tang dynasty ...
翻译:在唐代⋯⋯
At that time, there were no gyms.
翻译:当时,那里没有健身房。
People didn't go by bus. People couldn't use the Internet.
翻译:人们没有公共汽车出行。人们不能使用网络。
B. Let's try
翻译:B. 让我们试一试
Mike's friends are visiting his home. Listen and circle.
翻译:迈克的朋友正在参观他的家。听一听,圈一圈。
1. What are they talking about?
翻译:1. 他们在谈论什么?
2. What grade was Mike in?
翻译: 2. 迈克在几年级?
—Chen Jie, do you want to see my old photos?
翻译: ——陈洁,你想看看我的旧照片吗?
—Let me see. Oh! Haha! Your hair was so long.
翻译: ——让我看看。哦!哈哈!你的头发太长了。
—Yes. That was five years ago. Now it's short.
翻译: ——对。那是五年前的事了。现在它很短。
John, come and look at Mike's old photos!
翻译:约翰,过来看看迈克的旧照片!
That's funny, Mike! You're wearing a pink T-shirt.
翻译:真有趣,迈克!你穿着粉色的 T 恤。
Yes, but I don't like pink now.
翻译:是的,但我现在不喜欢粉色。
We are all different now!
翻译:我们现在都不一样了!
Right. Before, I was quiet.
翻译:是的。以前我很安静。
Now, I'm very active in class. How about you?
翻译:现在,我在课堂上很活跃。你呢?
Well, I was short, so I couldn't ride my bike well.
翻译:嗯,我以前个子很矮,所以我自行车骑得不太好。
Now, I go cycling every day.
翻译:现在,我每天都骑自行车。
I like it very much.
翻译:我非常喜欢它。
That's good exercise.
翻译:那是很好的锻炼。
How did Mike change?
翻译:迈克如何改变了?
Talk about your friends or family members.
翻译:谈论你的朋友或家人。
How did they change?
翻译:他们是如何改变的?
wasn't tall/ ... had long/ ...
翻译:个子不高/⋯⋯ 长/⋯⋯
hair didn't wear glasses/ ...
翻译:头发 没戴眼镜/⋯⋯
didn't like maths/... didn't like cats/... didn't like eggs/...
翻译:不喜欢数学/⋯⋯ 不喜欢猫/⋯⋯ 不喜欢鸡蛋/⋯⋯
I didn't like winter before.
翻译:以前我不喜欢冬天。
I thought it was too cold, and I couldn't go cycling.
翻译:我觉得太冷了,我不能骑自行车。
Now I love to ice-skate, so I like winter.
翻译:现在我喜欢滑冰,所以我喜欢冬天。
Listen, match and say
翻译:听一听,连一连,说一说
1. Hi, I'm Allen. Before, I was short and couldn't ride my bike well.
翻译:1. 嗨,我是艾伦。以前,我个子矮,不能很好地骑自行车。
Now, I go cycling every weekend.
翻译:现在,我每个周末都去骑自行车。
2. Hello. My name is Diana.
翻译: 2. 你好。我叫戴安娜。
Before, I couldn't play badminton. Now, I play badminton every week.
翻译:以前,我不会打羽毛球。现在,我每周都打羽毛球。
3. Hi, I'm Joe. Before, I couldn't ice-skate.
翻译: 3. 嗨,我是乔。以前,我不会滑冰。
Now, I go ice-skating every winter.
翻译:现在,我每年冬天都去滑冰。
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
Tell your partner.
翻译:告诉你的搭档。
1. What animal can run very fast?
翻译:1. 什么动物可以跑得很快?
2. What makes you feel worried?
翻译:2. 什么让你感到担心?
What a dream!
翻译:多么有趣的一场梦啊!
Wu Binbin had a race with his father and Max.
翻译:吴斌斌和他的爸爸还有麦克斯进行了一场赛跑。
There were many people there.
翻译:那里有很多人。
His father ran very fast, but Wu Binbin could not.
翻译:他的爸爸跑得非常快,但吴斌斌不能。
There was nothing he could do. He was so worried.
翻译:他没什么可以做的事情。他是如此担心。
'I could run fast at school,' he thought.
翻译:“我在学校可以跑得很快,”他想。
'Why am I so slow now?'
翻译:“为什么我现在跑得这么慢?”
Then Robin said, 'Drink this! ' and gave Wu Binbin some water.
翻译:然后罗宾说:“喝下这个!” 并给了吴斌斌一些水。
Wu Binbin drank it and suddenly he felt good.
翻译:吴斌斌喝了它,突然他感觉很好。
He could run fast again.
翻译:他又可以跑得很快了。
There was a second race.
翻译:第二场比赛来了。
There were many animals in that race.
翻译:在那场比赛里有很多动物。
Wu Binbin ran like a cheetah. He could win the race!
翻译:吴斌斌跑得像只猎豹一样。他可以赢得比赛!
But suddenly he tripped and fell. Then he woke up.
翻译:但是他突然绊了一下摔倒了。然后他醒了。
He was in bed. It was all a dream!
翻译:他在床上。这完全是一场梦!
Number the pictures.
翻译:给图片编号。
Wu Binbin is telling his mother about the dream.
翻译:吴斌斌正在给他妈妈讲梦。
Listen and fill in the blanks.
翻译:听录音,填空。
Mum, I had an interesting dream last night.
翻译:妈妈,我昨晚做了一个有趣的梦。
What did you dream about?
翻译:你梦到了什么?
I had a race with Dad and Max, but I couldn't run fast.
翻译:我和爸爸还有麦克斯进行赛跑了,但我跑不快。
What happened then?
翻译:然后发生了什么?
Robin gave me some water.
翻译:罗宾给了我一些水。
I drank it and then could run very fast.
翻译:我喝了它,然后就可以跑得非常快了。
Suddenly I tripped and fell. Then I woke up.
翻译:突然我绊了一下摔倒了。然后我醒了。
What a dream!
翻译:多么有趣的一场梦啊!
Did you have an interesting dream?
翻译:你做过有趣的梦吗?
Tell your dream to your partner. Then write several sentences about it.
翻译:把你的梦告诉你的搭档。然后写几个关于它的句子。
I had a dream last night.
翻译:我昨晚做了一个梦。
In my dream, I ...
翻译:在我的梦里,我⋯⋯
What a dream!
翻译:多么有趣的一场梦啊!
Listen and number.
翻译:听一听并排序。
Many years ago, I went to this school.
翻译:很多年前,我上过这所学校。
I went to school by bike. I loved cycling.
翻译:我骑自行车上学。我喜欢骑自行车。
Nowadays, many students go by bus or car.
翻译:现在,许多学生乘公共汽车或汽车。
We didn't have computer games then or computers.
翻译:那时候我们没有电脑游戏或电脑。
So we often play badminton in the summer and went ice-skating in the winter.
翻译:所以我们经常在夏天打羽毛球,在冬天滑冰。
We had a great time.
翻译:我们玩得很开心。
After school, I often went to the park and read under a tree. It was so beautiful there.
翻译:放学后,我经常去公园,在树下看书。那里太美了。
Cross out the words you didn't hear.
翻译:划掉你没听到的单词。
gym, cycling, dining hall, ice-skating, grass, badminton
翻译:体育馆,骑自行车,饭厅,滑冰,草坪,羽毛球运动
Let's wrap it up
翻译:让我们总结一下
Changes are all around us. Talk about the changes below.
翻译:变化无处不在。谈谈下面的变化。
It was an egg. Now ...
翻译:它以前是一个鸡蛋。 现在⋯⋯
It was raining. Now ...
翻译:刚才下雨了。 现在⋯⋯
In summer, the tree was green. Now ...
翻译:夏天,树是绿色的。现在⋯⋯
Chen Jie was short.
翻译:陈洁以前个子矮。
Now she is 1.5 metres tall.
翻译:现在她身高 1.5 米。
There was a building before. Now ...
翻译:以前这有一座大楼。现在⋯⋯
The cat was on the chair. Now ...
翻译:猫刚刚在椅子上。现在⋯⋯
Cavemen often ate raw meat. They didn't cook their food.
翻译:山顶洞人经常吃生肉。他们不烹煮食物。
Now there are many things to help you cook.
翻译:现在有很多东西可以帮你做饭。
In 2050, there will be house robots.
翻译:在 2050 年,将会有家用机器人。
They will cook, clean and wash the dishes.
翻译:他们将会做饭、打扫和洗碗。
Oh, cavemen didn't cook their meat?
翻译:哦,山顶洞人不烹煮肉吗?
It's OK. They didn't do the dishes either!
翻译:是的。他们也不洗碗!
There were many trees, and there were many clean rivers.
翻译:那时有许多树,有许多干净的河流。
Now, there are more and more buildings.
翻译:现在,有越来越多的建筑物。
We should help the earth now, so birds will have homes and the forests will be healthy and green again.
翻译:现在我们应该帮助地球,这样鸟类才会有家园,森林才会再次健康和郁郁葱葱。
Look! How beautiful the world was!
翻译:看!世界过去是多么美丽啊!
Oh! What will the birds do?
翻译:哦!鸟会做什么?
Don't worry. People will help them.
翻译:不要担心。人们会帮助它们。
Before humans lived on the earth, whales already lived in the sea.
翻译:在人类生活在地球上之前,鲸鱼已经生活在海洋里了。
Now, there are not many whales.
翻译:现在,没有多少鲸鱼了。
If we change now, whales and humans will have a bright future.
翻译:如果我们现在改变,鲸鱼和人类都将有一个光明的未来。
Heal the world!
翻译:救救这个世界!
Make it a better place!
翻译:让它成为一个更好的地方!