A. Let's try
翻译:A. 让我们试一试
John answered a phone call from Amy.
翻译:约翰接听了艾米的电话。
Listen and tick or cross.
翻译:听一听,判断正误。
—John, where are you? It's time for our first class!
翻译:——约翰,你在哪里?我们该上第一节课了!
—Sorry, I'm at the hospital now.
翻译: ——对不起,我现在在医院。
—What happened?
翻译: ——怎么了?
—I hurt my foot. Please tell Mr Hu I'm sorry I can't come.
翻译: ——我的脚受伤了。请告诉胡老师,很抱歉我不能来。
I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.
翻译:上星期六我从自行车上摔下来,伤了脚。
That's too bad! Are you all right?
翻译:那太糟糕了!你还好吗?
Come and look at my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
翻译:来看看我在劳动节假期拍的照片吧。
Where did you go?
翻译:你去了哪里?
Mt. Tianshan, Xinjiang. I rode a horse.
翻译:新疆的天山。我骑了马。
Look, it's very small!
翻译:看,它非常小!
Oh, yes. It looks like a mule!
翻译:哦,是的。它看起来像骡子!
Did you go to Turpan?
翻译:你们去吐鲁番了吗?
Yes, we did. We saw lots of grapes there, but we couldn't eat them.
翻译:是的,我们去了。在那里我们看到了很多葡萄,但我们不能吃。
They won't be ready till August.
翻译:它们到八月才熟。
Where did John go over his holiday?
翻译:约翰假期去哪里了?
What did he do?
翻译:他做了什么?
Where did you go over your holiday?
翻译:你假期去了哪里?
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
Where did you go last Saturday?
翻译:上星期六你去哪儿了?
I went to a forest park.
翻译:我去森林公园了。
What did you do there?
翻译:你在那里做了什么?
I rode a bike.
翻译:我骑自行车了。
Listen, answer and write
翻译:听一听,答一答,写一写
What did they do yesterday?
翻译:他们昨天做了什么?
I went camping yesterday and hurt my foot.
翻译:我昨天去野营了,伤了我的脚。
Yesterday was my twelfth birthday.
翻译: 昨天是我的十二岁生日。
I got a new bike and I rode it for the whole day.
翻译:我得到了一辆新自行车,我骑了它一整天。
Mr Guo is my father's friend.
翻译: 郭先生是我爸爸的朋友。
Yesterday my father and Mr Guo went fishing and rode horses.
翻译:昨天我爸爸和郭先生去钓鱼骑马了。
B. Let's try
翻译:B. 让我们试一试
Wu Binbin and Amy meet Sarah at school.
翻译:吴斌斌和艾米在学校遇见了萨拉。
Listen and circle.
翻译:听一听,圈一圈。
1. What are they talking about?
翻译:1. 他们在谈论什么?
2. Who did Sarah buy gifts for? -Hi, Sarah.
翻译: 2. 萨拉给谁买礼物了? —嗨,萨拉。
How was your winter holiday? -Good! I went to Hangzhou.
翻译:你寒假过得怎么样? —很好!我去了杭州。
-Who did you go with? -My parents.
翻译: —你和谁一起去的? —我的父母。
We went to see the West Lake. I bought some gifts.
翻译:我们去看了西湖。我买了一些礼物。
This is for you, Binbin. This is for you, Amy. -Wow, thanks!
翻译:这是给你的,斌斌。这是给你的,艾米。 —哇,谢谢!
Where did you go over the winter holiday?
翻译:寒假你去哪里了?
My family and I went to Sanya.
翻译:我和我的家人去了三亚。
Really? Did you like it?
翻译:真的吗?你喜欢那里吗?
Yes, it was so warm.
翻译:是的,那里好暖和。
Hainan is far from here. How did you go there?
翻译:海南离这里很远。你们怎么去的?
We went there by plane.
翻译:我们坐飞机去的。
How was the beach? What did you do there?
翻译:沙滩怎么样?你在那里做了什么?
It was beautiful.
翻译:非常漂亮。
I took lots of pictures, and I also went swimming.
翻译:我拍了很多照片,我也游泳了。
Sounds great! Can I see your pictures sometime?
翻译:听起来真棒!我什么时候可以看看你的照片吗?
Where did Amy go last winter holiday?
翻译:去年寒假艾米去哪儿了?
How did she go there? What did she do?
翻译:她怎么去的?她做了什么?
Talk about your winter holiday.
翻译:谈谈你的寒假。
How was your summer holiday, Binbin?
翻译:你暑假过得怎么样,斌斌?
I went swimming every weekend and took lots of pictures.
翻译:我每周末都去游泳,还拍了很多照片。
Last summer holiday, Andy ate ...
翻译:去年暑假,安迪吃了⋯⋯
He took pictures of ...
翻译: 他拍了⋯⋯的照片。
Robin is not for sale!
翻译:罗宾是不售卖的!
How much is this?
翻译:这个多少钱?
Sorry. You can't buy him. He's my friend!
翻译:很抱歉。你不能买他。他是我的朋友!
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
Discuss with your partner.
翻译:和你的同伴讨论。
How did Wu Binbin meet Max? What will happen next?
翻译:吴斌斌是如何遇见麦克斯的?接下来会发生什么?
What's your name? How about 'Max'?
翻译:你叫什么名字?叫“麦克斯”如何?
Saturday, April 23rd
翻译:星期六,4 月 23 日
Today was a sunny day.
翻译:今天是一个晴朗的日子。
In the morning, we rode a bike for three people.
翻译:早上,我们骑了三人自行车。
Max sat in a basket on the front of the bike.
翻译:麦克斯坐在自行车前的篮筐里。
That was fun! We took pictures of the beautiful countryside.
翻译:那太有趣了!我们拍了美丽乡村的照片。
We bought some gifts and ate some delicious food.
翻译:我们买了一些礼物,吃了一些美味的食物。
In the afternoon, Mum ate some bad fruit and didn't feel well.
翻译:下午,妈妈吃了一些坏水果,感到不舒服。
So we stayed in the hotel.
翻译:所以我们待在旅馆里。
Dad and I wanted to make her happy.
翻译:我和爸爸想要让她开心。
We dressed up and made a funny play.
翻译:我们装扮起来,表演了一个有趣的节目。
Robin played the part of a dog. He was so cute.
翻译:罗宾扮演了一只狗的角色。他太可爱了。
Max liked him so much. He jumped on him and licked him.
翻译:麦克斯很喜欢他。它跳到罗宾身上舔他。
Of course, Robin didn't like it. We laughed and laughed.
翻译:当然,罗宾不喜欢。我们笑了又笑。
It was a bad day but also a good day!
翻译:这是糟糕的一天,但也是美好的一天!
Number the pictures.
翻译:给图片编号。
What happened to Wu Binbin's family?
翻译:吴斌斌的家人发生了什么?
Now write about your bad but good day.
翻译:现在写下你糟糕而又美好的一天。
Today was a bad but good day for me.
翻译:今天对我来说是糟糕而又美好的一天。
First, it was a bad day.
翻译:首先,这是糟糕的一天。
But what did I do then?
翻译:但我后来做了什么?
So it was also a good day.
翻译:所以这也是美好的一天。
As the saying goes, 'Bad luck often brings good luck.'
翻译:俗话说:“塞翁失马焉知非福。”
Listen and write T(true) or F(false).
翻译:听一听,判断正(T)误(F)。
1. —Where did you go last weekend, Mike?
翻译:1. ——迈克,上周末你去哪儿了?
—I went to Hailar.
翻译: ——我去了海拉尔。
—What did you do?
翻译: ——你做了什么?
—I rode a horse. It was very exciting!
翻译: ——我骑马了。非常刺激。
2. —What did you do last weekend. Sarah?
翻译:2. ——萨拉,上周末你做了什么?
—I visited a museum.
翻译: ——我参观了博物馆。
—Did you have fun?
翻译: ——你玩得开心吗?
—Yes. It was great!
翻译: ——是的。博物馆太棒了!
3. —Hey,you came early today, Amy.
翻译:3. ——嘿,艾米,你今天来得很早。
—Yes. I didn't walk to school today.
翻译: ——对。我今天没走路来上学。
—How did you get here?
翻译: ——你怎么来的?
—I came by car.
翻译: ——我是坐小汽车来的。
I hurt my foot yesterday, so my father brought me.
翻译:昨天我的脚受伤了,所以我爸爸把我送来了。
4. —Where did you go over your winter holiday,Zhang Peng?
翻译:4. ——张鹏,你寒假去了哪里?
—I went to Harbin.
翻译: ——我去了哈尔滨。
—Who did you go with?
翻译: ——你和谁一起去的?
—I went with my uncle.
翻译: ——我和叔叔一起去的。
—What did you do there?
翻译: ——你们在那里做了什么?
—We took many photos.
翻译: ——我们拍了很多照片。
Listen again and answer the questions.
翻译:再听一遍,回答问题。
1. What did Mike do last weekend?
翻译:1. 迈克上周末做了什么?
2. Why did Sarah think her weekend was great?
翻译:2. 为什么萨拉觉得她的周末很棒?
3. Why did Amy go to school by car today?
翻译:3. 艾米今天为什么乘车上学?
4. What did Zhang Peng do in Harbin?
翻译:4. 张鹏在哈尔滨做了什么?
Let's wrap it up
翻译:让我们总结一下
Look at the pictures.
翻译:看这些图片。
Choose words to fill in the blanks.
翻译:选择单词填空。
am/is → was are → were
翻译:是是
eat → ate drink → drank run → ran
翻译:吃 喝 跑
There _______ lots of dinosaurs many years ago.
翻译:很多年前 _______ 很多恐龙。
Some of them _______ plants.
翻译:其中一些 _______ 植物。
Some of them _______ faster,
翻译:它们中的一些 _______ 速度更快,
so they could eat other smaller dinosaurs.
翻译:所以它们可以吃其他较小的恐龙。
But we can only see dinosaurs in museums now.
翻译:但我们现在只能在博物馆里看到恐龙。
Am I now on the moon? I can't believe it!
翻译:我现在是在月球上吗?我简直不敢相信!
She must be Chang'e. Oh, there is the rabbit.
翻译:她一定是嫦娥。哦,玉兔在那里。
It's time to go. Good! Here comes a spaceship.
翻译:该走了。好!宇宙飞船来了。
How was your holiday?
翻译:你假期过得怎么样?
Where did you go?
翻译:你去哪儿了?
I went to the moon.
翻译:我去了月球。
How did you go there?
翻译:你怎么去的那里?
What did you see?
翻译:你看到了什么?
I saw Chang'e, the rabbit and the tree.
翻译:我看到了嫦娥、玉兔和树。
Did you take any pictures?
翻译:你拍照片了吗?
Yes, I did. Oops, where did I put the pictures?
翻译:是的,我拍了。哎呀,我把照片放哪里了?
Oh, it was a dream.
翻译:哦,它是一个梦。
Binbin, that's your father.
翻译:斌斌,那是你的爸爸。
You weren't very big then, Mr Wu!
翻译:你那时个头不是很大,吴先生!
No, so I didn't like PE class very much.
翻译:是的,所以我非常不喜欢体育课。
I couldn't run fast or play basketball well.
翻译:我跑得不快,而且篮球打得不好。
Our school was small!
翻译:我们的学校以前很小!
We didn't have a library, and there weren't any computer rooms at all.
翻译:我们没有图书馆,也没有任何计算机房。
There was no gym either!
翻译:也没有体育馆!