A. Let's try
翻译:A. 让我们试一试
Sarah and Mike are talking about this weekend.
翻译:萨拉和迈克正在谈论这个周末。
Listen and circle.
翻译:听一听,圈一圈。
—Tomorrow is Monday. We will have class again soon.
翻译:——明天是星期一。 我们很快又要上课了。
—How was your weekend, Mike?
翻译: ——迈克,你周末过得怎么样?
—It was OK. I cleaned my room and I watched TV.
翻译: ——还可以。我打扫了我的房间,看了电视。
I'm going to call my grandparents now. They're in London. —OK. Bye.
翻译: 我现在要给我的爷爷奶奶打电话。他们在伦敦。 ——好的。再见。
Hi, Grandpa. How are you? How was your weekend?
翻译:嗨,爷爷。您好吗?您周末过得怎么样?
I'm fine, Mike. It was good, thank you.
翻译:我很好,迈克。 我周末过得不错,谢谢你。
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
Well, I stayed at home with your grandma.
翻译:嗯,我和你奶奶待在家里。
We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.
翻译:我们喝了下午茶,还看了电视。
I watched TV, too. I watched some children's shows on TV.
翻译:我也看电视了。我在电视上看了一些儿童节目。
That's nice. Did you do anything else?
翻译:很好。你还做了其他什么事吗?
Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.
翻译:是的,我打扫了房间,还洗了衣服。
You are a good boy!
翻译:你是个好孩子!
What did Mike's grandpa do last weekend?
翻译:上周末迈克的爷爷做了什么?
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:上周末你做了什么?
What are you going to do next weekend?
翻译:下周末你打算做什么?
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
It was fine, thanks.
翻译:很好,谢谢。
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
I stayed at home and watched TV.
翻译:我待在家里看电视。
cleaned my room
翻译:打扫我的房间
washed my clothes
翻译:洗我的衣服
Do a survey and report
翻译:做个调查并报告
Ask six students.
翻译:问六个学生。
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
I washed my clothes.
翻译:我洗了我的衣服。
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
washed my clothes
翻译:洗我的衣服
cleaned my room
翻译:打扫我的房间
did something else
翻译:做了些其他的事
Now tell the class.
翻译:现在告诉全班同学。
Last weekend, two students washed their clothes ...
翻译:上周末,两个学生洗了衣服⋯⋯
B. Let's try
翻译:B. 让我们试一试
Wu Binbin is asking John about last weekend. Listen and circle.
翻译:吴斌斌正在问约翰有关上周末的事情。听一听,圈一圈。
1. What did John do last weekend?
翻译:1. 约翰上周末做了什么?
2. Are Wu Binbin and John going to meet Amy together?
翻译: 2. 吴斌斌和约翰要一起去和艾米见面吗?
—What did you do last weekend, John?
翻译: ——约翰,你上周末做了什么?
—I had a cold. I slept all day.
翻译: ——我感冒了。我整天都在睡觉。
—That's too bad! Do you feel better now?
翻译: ——那太糟糕了!你现在感觉好点吗?
—Yes, thanks. I'm fine now. I'm going to meet Amy.
翻译: ——是的,谢谢。我现在好了。我准备去和艾米见面。
—That's good. Bye.
翻译: ——太好了。再见。
Hey, Amy. Let's go to the bookstore. I want to buy the new film magazine.
翻译:嘿,艾米。让我们去书店吧。我想买期新的电影杂志。
Oh, I read it last weekend.
翻译:哦,我上周末看了。
Was it interesting?
翻译:有趣吗?
Yes, it talked about a lot of new films.
翻译:是的,它谈到了许多新电影。
What did you do last weekend? Did you see a film?
翻译:你上周末做了什么?你看电影了吗?
No, I had a cold. I stayed at home all weekend and slept.
翻译:没有,我感冒了。我整个周末都待在家里睡觉。
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm happy you feel better now.
翻译:哦,抱歉。我很高兴你现在感觉好多了。
Thanks. Let's go by bus. It's faster than walking.
翻译:谢谢。让我们乘公共汽车去吧。那比走路快。
Did John see a film last weekend? What did he do?
翻译:约翰上周末看电影了吗?他做了什么?
What did you do yesterday/last night...?
翻译:你昨天/昨晚⋯⋯做了什么?
What do you usually do on weekends?
翻译:你周末通常做什么?
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:你上周末做了什么?
I saw a film.
翻译:我看了一部电影。
Did you like it?
翻译:你喜欢吗?
Yes, I did. It was great.
翻译:是的,我喜欢。真的很棒。
the day before yesterday
翻译:前天
Look at the table below for a few seconds. Then cover it. Ask and answer.
翻译:看一会儿下面的表格。然后盖上它。问一问,答一答。
What did John do yesterday?
翻译:约翰昨天做了什么?
Did he have a cold yesterday?
翻译:他昨天感冒了吗?
slept, had a cold
翻译:睡觉,感冒
washed her clothes
翻译:洗她的衣服
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
This is Mrs Broom. She works in a hotel.
翻译:这是布鲁姆女士。她在一家旅馆工作。
She is a housekeeper. What do you think she did yesterday?
翻译:她是一名管家。你认为她昨天做了什么?
made the beds cooked the food cleaned the rooms
翻译:铺床 做饭 打扫房间
Wu Binbin and his family stayed at the Holiday Hotel.
翻译:吴斌斌和他的家人住在假日酒店。
It was not a happy time.
翻译:那并不是一段快乐的时光。
Dear Customer, Thank you for staying in our hotel. How was your stay?
翻译:亲爱的住户: 感谢您入住我们的酒店。您住得怎么样?
Please circle: Good/Average/Bad
翻译: 请圈出: 好/一般/不好
Our weekend at your hotel was bad.
翻译:我们的周末在你们的旅馆过得很糟糕。
Our room was big but everything was very old.
翻译:我们的房间很大,但是所有东西都很旧。
Our friend Robin cleaned our room and fixed a broken chair.
翻译:我们的朋友罗宾打扫了房间,并把一把坏掉的椅子修好了。
My mother wanted to read a book but the lamp was too small.
翻译:我妈妈想看书,但是台灯太小了。
My dad got some hamburgers from the hotel kitchen,
翻译:我爸爸从酒店厨房拿了一些汉堡,
but they were cold and tasted bad.
翻译:但它们又凉又难吃。
I wanted to watch TV but the TV didn't work.
翻译:我想看电视,但电视机坏了。
The people in Room 301 listened to loud music.
翻译:301 房间的客人在听很嘈杂的音乐。
I didn't sleep all night.
翻译:我整晚都没睡。
I'm sorry, but we didn't enjoy our stay very much.
翻译:我很抱歉,但是我们非常不享受住在这里。
Wu Binbin and family
翻译:吴斌斌和家人
Read the letter again quickly. Find the sentences that describe Pictures 1-3.
翻译:快速把信再读一遍。找出描述图 1—3 的句子。
Circle all the verbs in the text and complete the table.
翻译:圈出课文中的所有的动词并完成表格。
Read and finish the letter.
翻译:阅读并完成这封信。
Last weekend, the Wu family were not happy with their room.
翻译:上周末,吴先生一家对他们的房间不满意。
The people in Room 301 _______ all night.
翻译:301 房间的人整晚都在 _______。
It was very noisy. The father _______ from the kitchen but _______.
翻译:非常吵。父亲从厨房 _______ 但是 _______。
Also, the mother _______ but the lamp _______.
翻译:还有,母亲 _______ 但是灯 _______ 。
The TV didn't work either.
翻译:电视也坏了。
It wasn't a good stay.
翻译:住得很不舒服。
Maybe we can write an email and say sorry to them.
翻译:也许我们可以写封电子邮件跟他们说抱歉。
Listen and number.
翻译:听一听并排序。
1. —Hey, how was your weekend, Amy?
翻译:1. ——嘿,艾米,你周末过得怎么样?
—What did you do?
翻译: ——你做了什么?
—I cleaned my room and I watched TV.
翻译: ——我打扫了房间,还看了电视。
2. —I had a great weekend.
翻译: 2. ——我过了一个很棒的周末。
—Really? What did you do, Zhang Peng?
翻译: ——真的吗?张鹏,你做了什么?
—I went boating and slept on Saturday.
翻译: ——星期六我划船和睡觉了。
—What about Sunday?
翻译: ——星期天呢?
—I read storybooks.
翻译: ——我读故事书了。
3. —What did you do last weekend, John?
翻译: 3. ——约翰,你上周末做了什么?
—Nothing. I had a cold.
翻译: ——什么都没做。我感冒了。
—Oh. Are you OK now?
翻译: ——哦。你现在好了吗?
—Yes, I'm fine. Thanks, Chen Jie.
翻译: ——是的,我好了。谢谢,陈洁。
4. —What did you do yesterday?
翻译: 4. ——你昨天做了什么?
—I saw a new action film.
翻译: ——我看了一部新的动作片。
—Did you like it?
翻译: ——你喜欢它吗?
—Yes, I did.
翻译: ——是的,我喜欢。
—What will you do today, Mike?
翻译: ——迈克,你今天要做什么?
—Oh, I will play football.
翻译: ——哦,我要去踢足球。
—OK. Have fun!
翻译: ——好的。玩得愉快!
Listen again and number the phrases.
翻译:再听一遍,给词组排序。
1. -Hey, how was your weekend, Amy? -It was OK.
翻译:1. —嘿,艾米,你周末过得怎么样? —还可以。
-What did you do? -I cleaned my room and I watched TV.
翻译: —你做了什么? —我打扫了房间,还看了电视。
2. -I had a great weekend. -Really? What did you do, Zhang Peng?
翻译: 2. —我过了一个很棒的周末。 —真的吗?张鹏,你做了什么?
-I went boating and slept on Saturday. -What about Sunday? -I read storybooks.
翻译: —星期六我去划了船,睡觉。 —星期天呢? —我读了故事书。
3. -What did you do last weekend, John?
翻译: 3. —约翰,你上周末做了什么?
-Nothing. I had a cold. -Oh. Are you OK now?
翻译: —什么都没做。我感冒了。 —哦。你现在好了吗?
-Yes, I'm fine. Thanks, Chen Jie.
翻译: —是的,我好了。谢谢,陈洁。
4. -What did you do yesterday?
翻译: 4. —你昨天做了什么?
-I saw a new action film. -Did you like it?
翻译: —我看了一部新的动作片。 —你喜欢它吗?
-Yes, I did. -What will you do today, Mike?
翻译: —是的,我喜欢。 —迈克,你今天要做什么?
-Oh, I will play football. -OK. Have fun!
翻译: —哦,我要去踢足球。 —好的。玩得愉快!
Let's wrap it up
翻译:让我们总结一下
Read and complete the sentences.
翻译:读一读并完成下列句子。
I (cook) _______ dinner last Monday.
翻译:我上星期一 _______ (烹饪)晚饭。
I (play) _______ football last weekend.
翻译:我上周末 _______ (踢)足球。
I (like) _______ the food yesterday.
翻译:我 _______ (喜欢)昨天的食物。
I (visit) _______ my grandparents last weekend.
翻译:上周末我去 _______ (看望)我的祖父母。
I (stop) _______ to look at the flower.
翻译:我 _______ (停下来)看花。
I (study) _______ English last night.
翻译:我昨晚 _______ (学习)英语。
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
It was a busy one.
翻译:我过了一个繁忙的周末。
What did you do on Saturday morning?
翻译:星期六上午你做了什么?
I washed my schoolbag. Then I went to the park.
翻译:我洗了我的书包。然后我去了公园。
What did you do on Saturday afternoon?
翻译:星期六下午你做了什么?
I did my homework. Then I went fishing.
翻译:我做了我的家庭作业。然后我去钓鱼了。
What did you do on Sunday morning?
翻译:星期天上午你做了什么?
I cleaned my room. Then I visited my grandparents.
翻译:我打扫了我的房间。然后我去看望了我的爷爷奶奶。
What did you do on Sunday afternoon?
翻译:星期天下午你做了什么?
I played football. Then I watched TV.
翻译:我踢足球了。然后我看了电视。
That was a busy weekend.
翻译:那真是一个忙碌的周末。
Yes, it was. Now I need another weekend.
翻译:是的。现在我需要另一个周末。
You didn't come to school. What happened?
翻译:你没来学校。怎么了?
I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.
翻译:我从自行车上摔下来,伤了我的脚。
Oh dear! Are you all right?
翻译:天哪!你还好吧?
Yes, I'm OK. Thanks.
翻译:是的,我没事。谢谢。
Can I come and visit you?
翻译:我能来看望你吗?
Sure! You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
翻译:当然!你可以看看我劳动节假期拍的照片。
Where did you go?
翻译:你去哪儿了?
Did you go to Turpan?
翻译:你去吐鲁番了吗?
I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs.
翻译:我看到了很多葡萄,吃了很多羊肉串。
They were delicious.
翻译:它们很美味。
Who did you go with?
翻译:你和谁一起去的?
My parents and my uncle.
翻译:我的父母和我的叔叔。