A What is your hometown famous for?
翻译:A 你的家乡以什么闻名?
Binbin, Oliver and Zhang Peng are talking about their hometowns. Listen and write T(True) or F(False).
翻译:斌斌、奥利弗和张鹏正在谈论他们的家乡。听一听,写 T(正确)或 F(错误)。
—Where’s your hometown, Binbin?
翻译:——斌斌,你的家乡在哪里?
—Can you guess? It’s famous for its beaches.
翻译:——猜一猜?它以海滩而闻名。
—Is Qingdao your hometown?
翻译:——青岛是你的家乡吗?
—No, my hometown’s also famous for its fruit like coconuts.
翻译:——不,我家乡的水果也很有名,比如椰子。
—Aha, I like coconuts. I think you are from Hainan.
翻译:——啊哈,我喜欢椰子。我想,你来自海南。
—That’s right. My hometown is Sanya.
翻译:——没错。我的家乡是三亚。
Where is your hometown, Zhang Peng?
翻译:张鹏,你的家乡在哪里?
I'm from Qufu in Shandong.
翻译:我来自山东曲阜。
What's your hometown famous for?
翻译:你的家乡以什么闻名?
It's the home of Confucius.
翻译:这里是孔子的家乡。
Oh wow! What are some other famous places in China?
翻译:哦哇!中国还有哪些著名的地方?
China has many famous places. Sichuan is famous for its pandas.
翻译:中国有许多著名的景点。四川以熊猫而闻名。
Guangxi is famous for mountains and rivers. And Yunnan has beautiful forests.
翻译:广西以山水闻名。云南有美丽的森林。
But all of the places in China have one thing in common.
翻译:但中国所有的地方都有一个共同点。
They all have friendly people!
翻译:他们都有友好的人!
Think and guess
翻译:想一想,猜一猜
What's the place famous for?
翻译:这个地方以什么闻名?
It's famous for good weather and beautiful flowers.
翻译:它以好天气和美丽的花朵而闻名。
Are there any famous mountains or lakes?
翻译:有什么著名的山或湖吗?
Yes, there are. Dianchi Lake is very famous.
翻译:是的,有。滇池非常有名。
I know. It's Kunming, "the Spring City".
翻译:我知道。它是昆明,“春城”。
Beijing is famous for Beijing opera and Beijing duck.
翻译:北京以京剧和北京烤鸭而闻名。
Hainan has beautiful beaches and good weather.
翻译:海南有美丽的海滩和好天气。
Shandong is famous for Confucius and Mount Taishan.
翻译:山东以孔子和泰山而闻名。
Xinjiang has beautiful deserts and grasslands.
翻译:新疆有美丽的沙漠和草原。
What's Shandong famous for?
翻译:山东以什么出名?
It's famous for Confucius and Mount Taishan.
翻译:它以孔子和泰山而闻名。
Listen and repeat. Then read aloud.
翻译:听一听并重复。然后大声朗读。
Rabbit is writing about his home.
翻译:兔子正在写关于他的家的事情。
There are beautiful hills and pretty lambs near here.
翻译:附近有美丽的山丘和可爱的小羊。
I climb up the hill to see the lambs.
翻译:我爬上山去看小羊。
But I slip and hurt my knee.
翻译:但我滑倒了,膝盖受伤了。
The kind lambs carry me down the hill, but to the wrong home!
翻译:善良的小羊把我带下山,但进错了家!
Climb, write, knife
翻译:爬、写、刀
Choose, write and say.
翻译:选一选,写一写,说一说
1. Rabbit knows the way home.
翻译:1. 兔子知道回家的路。
B What makes different parts of the world special?
翻译:B 是什么让世界不同的地方变得特别?
Sarah, Mike and Oliver are talking about countries. Listen and circle.
翻译:萨拉、迈克和奥利弗正在谈论国家。听一听,圈一圈。
—Hi, Sarah. What are you doing here?
翻译:——嗨,萨拉。你在这儿做什么呢?
—I’m looking at some postcards of the USA.
翻译:——我在看一些美国的明信片。
I like the pictures.
翻译:我喜欢这些照片。
—I see. What makes the USA special?
翻译:——我明白了。美国有什么特别之处?
—It has many big cities and interesting festivals.
翻译:——它有许多大城市和有趣的节日。
—How about Canada, Mike?
翻译:——迈克,加拿大怎么样?
—Canada is special too.
翻译:——加拿大也很特别。
It has big lakes and beautiful waterfalls.
翻译:它有大湖和美丽的瀑布。
Oliver, you come from Australia, don't you?
翻译:奥利弗,你来自澳大利亚,是吗?
What makes Australia special?
翻译:是什么让澳大利亚与众不同?
The good weather and beautiful beaches.
翻译:好天气和美丽的海滩。
Australia also has many wild animals. It's famous for its kangaroos and koalas.
翻译:澳大利亚也有许多野生动物。它以袋鼠和考拉而闻名。
But I wish I could visit India.
翻译:但我希望能去印度看一看。
It's so colourful, and there are many interesting festivals.
翻译:它是如此丰富多彩,还有许多有趣的节日。
That sounds great. I really want to go to Italy this year.
翻译:听起来不错。我今年真的很想去意大利。
What makes Italy special?
翻译:意大利有什么特别之处?
Food and football!
翻译:食物和足球!
Write and talk
翻译:写一写,谈一谈
Australia: Sydney Opera House, kangaroos and koalas, beautiful beaches, ...
翻译:澳大利亚:悉尼歌剧院、袋鼠和考拉、美丽的海滩、⋯⋯
Italy: the Tower of Pisa, food, football, ...
翻译:意大利:比萨斜塔、食物、足球、⋯⋯
India: interesting festivals, music and dancing, ...
翻译:印度:有趣的节日、音乐和舞蹈、⋯⋯
USA: nature parks, basketball, ...
翻译:美国:自然公园、篮球、⋯⋯
What makes India special?
翻译:是什么让印度与众不同?
It has many interesting festivals.
翻译:它有许多有趣的节日。
It's famous for its music and dancing.
翻译:它以音乐和舞蹈而闻名。
Australia is famous for its kangaroos and koalas.
翻译:澳大利亚以袋鼠和考拉而闻名。
Italy has big lakes and high mountains.
翻译:意大利有大湖和高山。
Britain has many small and beautiful islands.
翻译:英国有许多美丽的小岛。
What's special about Australia?
翻译:澳大利亚有什么特别之处?
It's famous for its kangaroos and koalas.
翻译:它以袋鼠和考拉而闻名。
Compare and say
翻译:比一比,说一说
Make a poster to show differences between countries.
翻译:制作一张海报,展示各国之间的差异。
You can choose topics such as food, sports, animals, nature or festivals.
翻译:你可以选择食物、运动、动物、自然或节日等主题。
dumplings, Beijing duck
翻译:饺子,北京烤鸭
China is famous for its pandas. Australia has kangaroos and koalas.
翻译:中国以熊猫而闻名。澳大利亚有袋鼠和考拉。
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
I am Jack Mason.
翻译:我是杰克·梅森。
I travel around the world and take photos.
翻译:我周游世界并拍照。
Here are my three favourite photos.
翻译:这是我最喜欢的三张照片。
This is Guilin.
翻译:这里是桂林。
It is famous for its mountains and rivers.
翻译:它以山水而闻名。
Here visitors feel like they are in the middle of a beautiful Chinese painting.
翻译:在这里,游客们仿佛就像置身于一幅美丽的中国画卷之中。
Warm weather, clean rivers and hiking all make it my favourite place.
翻译:温暖的天气、清澈的河流和徒步旅行,都让它成为我最喜欢的地方。
This is Cairo. It is an old city.
翻译:这里是开罗。它是一个古老的城市。
It is famous for its pyramids.
翻译:它以金字塔而闻名。
You can ride a camel in the desert beside them.
翻译:你可以在金字塔旁边的沙漠里骑骆驼。
People love Cairo's pyramids because they are so big and interesting.
翻译:人们喜欢开罗的金字塔,因为它们又大又有趣。
This is Hawaii. I come from there.
翻译:这里是夏威夷。我来自那里。
There are many large islands.
翻译:那有许多大的岛屿。
The colourful beaches are beautiful.
翻译:五颜六色的海滩很美。
Sometimes you will find black, red, pink or even green beaches!
翻译:有时你会发现黑色、红色、粉色甚至绿色的海滩!
C Project: Make a hometown brochure
翻译:C 项目:制作家乡小册子
1. The class are talking about their hometowns. Listen and tick the pictures you hear.
翻译:1. 全班同学正在谈论他们的家乡。听一听,然后勾选你听到的图片。
—Today, you are going to make a brochure about your hometown.
翻译:——今天,你们要制作一个关于你们家乡的小册子。
Zhang Peng, what’s your hometown famous for?
翻译:张鹏,你的家乡以什么出名?
—I’m from Qufu, Shandong. It’s famous for Confucius.
翻译:——我来自山东曲阜。它以孔子而闻名。
—Oh, that’s great. What’s special about your hometown, Oliver?
翻译:——哦,太好了。奥利弗,你的家乡有什么特别之处?
—I’m from Sydney. It’s in Australia.
翻译:——我来自悉尼。它在澳大利亚。
It’s famous for its beautiful beaches.
翻译:它以美丽的海滩而闻名。
In Australia,you can also see many wild animals.
翻译:在澳大利亚,你还可以看到许多野生动物。
The kangaroos and koalas are very cute.
翻译:袋鼠和考拉非常可爱。
—Where are you from, Amy?
翻译:——埃米,你来自哪里?
—I’m from London. It’s in Britain.
翻译:——我来自伦敦。它在英国。
—What makes Britain special, Amy?
翻译:——是什么让英国如此特别,埃米?
—Britain has many beautiful small islands.
翻译:——英国有许多美丽的小岛。
—Great! What’s your hometown famous for, Chen Jie?
翻译:——太棒了!陈杰,你的家乡以什么闻名?
—Well, I’m from Beijing. It’s famous for Beijing opera and Beijing Duck.
翻译:——嗯,我来自北京。它以京剧和北京烤鸭而闻名。
There are also many wonderful places to visit, such as the Great Wall and the Summer Palace.
翻译:还有许多美丽的地方值得一游,比如长城和颐和园。
Listen again. Complete the sentences.
翻译:再听一遍。完成句子。
—Today, you are going to make a brochure about your hometown.
翻译:——今天,你们要制作一个关于你们家乡的小册子。
Zhang Peng, what’s your hometown famous for?
翻译:张鹏,你的家乡以什么出名?
—I’m from Qufu, Shandong. It’s famous for Confucius.
翻译:——我来自山东曲阜。它以孔子而闻名。
—Oh, that’s great. What’s special about your hometown, Oliver?
翻译:——哦,太好了。奥利弗,你的家乡有什么特别之处?
—I’m from Sydney. It’s in Australia.
翻译:——我来自悉尼。它在澳大利亚。
It’s famous for its beautiful beaches.
翻译:它以美丽的海滩而闻名。
In Australia, you can also see many wild animals.
翻译:在澳大利亚,你还可以看到许多野生动物。
The kangaroos and koalas are very cute.
翻译:袋鼠和考拉非常可爱。
—Where are you from, Amy?
翻译:——埃米,你来自哪里?
—I’m from London. It’s in Britain.
翻译:——我来自伦敦。它在英国。
—What makes Britain special, Amy?
翻译:——是什么让英国如此特别,埃米?
—Britain has many beautiful small islands.
翻译:——英国有许多美丽的小岛。
—Great! What’s your hometown famous for, Chen Jie?
翻译:——太棒了!陈杰,你的家乡以什么闻名?
—Well, I’m from Beijing. It’s famous for Beijing opera and Beijing Duck.
翻译:——嗯,我来自北京。它以京剧和北京烤鸭而闻名。
There are also many wonderful places to visit, such as the Great Wall and the Summer Palace.
翻译:还有许多美丽的地方值得一游,比如长城和颐和园。
3. Make a brochure about your hometown.
翻译:3. 制作一个关于你的家乡的小册子。
Step1 Think and talk.
翻译:第一步 想一想,说一说。
Where are you from?
翻译:你来自哪里?
I'm from Sydney.
翻译:我来自悉尼。
What's Sydney famous for?
翻译:悉尼以什么闻名?
It's famous for ...
翻译:它以⋯⋯而闻名。
Step 2 Make a hometown brochure.
翻译:第二步 制作一个关于家乡的小册子。
Sydney is in Australia.
翻译:悉尼在澳大利亚。
Sydney is famous for its beautiful beaches.
翻译:悉尼以其美丽的海滩而闻名。
Another interesting thing
翻译:另一件有趣的事
4. Share your brochure in class.
翻译:4. 在课堂上分享你的小册子。
This is my hometown.
翻译:这是我的家乡。
It's really a good place to visit.
翻译:它真的是一个值得游览的好地方。
It's famous for ...
翻译:它以⋯⋯而闻名。
1. I can tell others why some places in China are famous.
翻译:1. 我可以告诉别人为什么中国的一些地方很出名。
2. I can introduce my hometown to visitors.
翻译:2. 我可以向游客介绍我的家乡。
3. I can talk about famous places in different countries.
翻译:3. 我可以谈论不同国家的著名景点。
4. I can write about a place I know and say why it is famous.
翻译:4. 我可以写一个我知道的地方,并说出它出名的原因。
5. I can write a sentence using words with "kn", "wr" or "mb".
翻译:5. 我可以用含有“kn”、“wr”或“mb”的单词造句。
Beautiful Xiamen
翻译:美丽的厦门
Xiamen is a big city in southeast China.
翻译:厦门是中国东南部的一个大城市。
It is famous for its beautiful beaches and good weather.
翻译:它以美丽的海滩和宜人的天气而闻名。
You can also find thousands of colourful plants and flowers around the city.
翻译:你还可以在城里找到成千上万种色彩斑斓的植物和花卉。
Xiamen has traditional and modern buildings.
翻译:厦门既有传统建筑,也有现代建筑。
You can see both old Chinese and Western-style houses.
翻译:你可以看到古老的中式和西式房屋。
The street food in Xiamen is delicious.
翻译:厦门街头的食物很美味。
There are many different snacks and drinks.
翻译:有各式各样的小吃和饮品。
You can also see local art on the streets.
翻译:你还可以在街上看到当地的艺术。
Gulangyu is an island in Xiamen.
翻译:鼓浪屿是厦门的一个岛屿。
It has many old buildings and small streets.
翻译:它有许多古老的建筑和小街道。
It is also known as "the Hometown of Music".
翻译:它也被称为“音乐之乡”。
It is very popular with music lovers.
翻译:深受音乐爱好者的欢迎。
Spring and autumn are two good travel seasons.
翻译:春天和秋天是两个旅游的好季节。
But Xiamen is a great place to go all year round!
翻译:但厦门是一个全年都可以去的好地方!
What makes Xiamen special, Zoom?
翻译:厦门有什么特别之处,祖姆?
The street food!
翻译:街头美食!
Unit 5 Travelling around
翻译:第五单元 四处旅行
How do you go from one place to another?
翻译:你如何从一个地方到另一个地方?
Think, list and share
翻译:想一想,列一列并分享
Where do you usually go after school?
翻译:你放学后通常去哪里?
What are some different ways to go there?
翻译:去那里有哪些不同的方式?
Look and think
翻译:看一看,想一想
What ways to travel do you see in the pictures?
翻译:你在这些照片中看到了哪些出行方式?
Why do you think people choose these ways?
翻译:你认为人们为什么选择这些方式?
Listen and sing
翻译:听一听,唱一唱
How do you come to school?
翻译:你们都是怎么来学校的?
How do you all come to school,
翻译:你们都是怎么来学校的,
come to school, come to school?
翻译:来学校,来学校?
How do you all come to school,
翻译:你们都是怎么来学校的,
Early in the morning?
翻译:一大早?
I come to school by bus and on foot,
翻译:我坐公共汽车和步行来学校,
by bus and on foot, by bus and on foot.
翻译:坐公共汽车和步行来学校,坐公共汽车和步行来学校。
I come to school by bus and on foot, Early in the morning.
翻译:我一大早坐公共汽车和步行来学校。
How do you all go on holiday,
翻译:你们都怎么去度假,
on holiday, on holiday?
翻译:度假,度假?
How do you all go on holiday, In the summer holidays?
翻译:暑假里你们都怎么去度假?
We all go by train or plane,
翻译:我们都坐火车或飞机,
by train or plane, by train or plane.
翻译:坐火车或飞机,坐火车或飞机。
We all go by train or plane,
翻译:我们都坐火车或飞机去度假,
In the summer holidays.
翻译:在暑假。
A What are some different ways to travel?
翻译:A 有哪些不同的旅行方式?
Miss White and Mr Jones are talking about their weekends. Listen and choose.
翻译:怀特老师和琼斯老师正在谈论他们的周末。听一听,选一选。
—Where do you usually go at the weekend, Mr Jones?
翻译:——琼斯先生,你周末通常去哪里?
—I like to go to the mountains.
翻译:——我喜欢去山上。
—How do you go there?
翻译:——你怎么去那里?
—I usually go by bike.
翻译:——我通常骑自行车去。
Sometimes I go by bus.
翻译:有时我坐公共汽车去。
Where do you go?
翻译:你去哪里?
—I like to go to the park.
翻译:——我喜欢去公园。
There’s one near my home.
翻译:我家附近有一个。
Hi, children. You're early today.
翻译:嗨,孩子们。你们今天来得早。
Yes, we are.
翻译:是的,我们是来得早。
Wonderful! How do you come to school?
翻译:太棒了!你们是怎么来学校的?
Sometimes my father brings me to school by car, but I often take the underground. It's fast.
翻译:有时我爸爸开车送我去学校,但我经常坐地铁。它很快。
Yes. There is no traffic.
翻译:对。没有交通堵塞。
I often come by bus. How do you come to school, Miss White?
翻译:我经常坐公共汽车来。怀特老师,你怎么来学校的?
Sometimes I ride my bike, but I usually walk. I like to exercise.
翻译:有时我骑自行车,但我通常步行过来。我喜欢锻炼。
How do you come to school?
翻译:你怎么来学校的?
I usually walk.
翻译:我通常步行。
Way to come to school
翻译:来学校的方式
take the underground
翻译:坐地铁
Two teachers and ten students usually come to school on foot. Mike ...
翻译:两个老师和十个学生通常步行来学校。迈克⋯⋯
I go to school by bus every day. I go to the bus stop on foot.
翻译:我每天坐公共汽车上学。我步行去公共汽车站。
My mother goes to work by bike. My father takes the underground to work.
翻译:我妈妈骑自行车上班。我父亲乘地铁上班。
We travel by train, by plane or by ship.
翻译:我们乘火车、飞机或轮船旅行。
take the underground
翻译:乘地铁
take the underground
翻译:乘地铁
How does Chen Jie go to school everyday?
翻译:陈杰每天怎么去上学?
She goes by bus.
翻译:她坐公共汽车去。
Think, write and say
翻译:想一想,写一写并说一说
take the underground
翻译:坐地铁
How do you go to school?
翻译:你怎么去上学?
I usually go on foot.
翻译:我通常步行去。
Listen, repeat and chant.
翻译:听一听,跟读并唱一唱。
A bluebird can fly, high in the clear sky,
翻译:一只蓝鸟在明净的高空翱翔,
Over brown trains, green trees and mountains high.
翻译:越过棕色的火车、绿树和高山。
It plays in the clouds; oh, hear it cry!
翻译:它在云中嬉戏;哦,听它的啼鸣!
Many great places, like dreams, pass it by.
翻译:多少美好之地,如梦境般,掠过它的身旁。
Listen, choose and complete.
翻译:听一听,选一选,补全单词。
Choose, write and say.
翻译:选一选,写一写,说一说
playing and eating ice cream.
翻译:玩耍和吃冰激凌。
1.The bird is blue ... The bird is flying.
翻译:这只鸟是蓝色的⋯⋯这只鸟在飞。