A How are seasons different?
翻译:A 季节有什么不同?
Chen Jie and Sarah are talking before science class. Listen and write T(True) or F(False).
翻译:陈杰和萨拉在科学课前聊天。听一听,写出 T(正确)或 F(错误)。
—It’s windy today.
翻译:——今天有风。
—Yes, let’s go and fly a kite after school.
翻译:——是的,放学后我们去放风筝吧。
We will talk about seasons in class today.
翻译:今天我们将在课堂上讨论季节。
Which season do you like the best, Sarah?
翻译:萨拉,你最喜欢哪个季节?
Which season do you like the best, children?
翻译:孩子们,你们最喜欢哪个季节?
I like spring the best. The weather is nice. I often fly a kite with my father in the park.
翻译:我最喜欢春天。天气很好。我经常和爸爸在公园里放风筝。
That's nice! What about you, Oliver?
翻译:真不错!你呢,奥利弗?
I like summer the best. I enjoy swimming in the sea.
翻译:我最喜欢夏天。我喜欢在海里游泳。
I like winter the best.
翻译:我最喜欢冬天。
It snows a lot in Canada.
翻译:加拿大时常下雪。
In January and February,
翻译:一月和二月,
I often skate on the lake.
翻译:我经常在湖上滑冰。
It's warm in January and February in Australia.
翻译:澳大利亚的一月和二月很暖和。
Really? That's interesting!
翻译:真的吗?太有趣了!
Jun. Children's Day Dragon Boat Festival Father's Day
翻译:六月 儿童节 端午节 父亲节
In January, we have New Year's Day.
翻译:一月,我们有元旦。
In February, we have our winter holidays.
翻译:二月,我们有寒假。
In March, we have Tree Planting Day.
翻译:三月,我们有植树节。
In April, we have Qingming.
翻译:四月,我们有清明节。
In May, we have Labour Day.
翻译:五月,我们有劳动节。
In June, we have Children's Day.
翻译:六月,我们有儿童节。
What's in January?
翻译:一月有什么?
We have New Year's Day. We usually have a New Year's party.
翻译:我们有元旦。我们通常会举行一场元旦派对。
Listen, repeat and chant.
翻译:听一听,跟读并诵一诵。
In spring, the mouse makes a house by a river mouth.
翻译:春天,老鼠在河口筑巢。
In summer, it goes outside its house and walks around.
翻译:夏天,它会走出家门,四处走动。
In autumn, it puts brown seeds in the ground.
翻译:秋天,它把棕色的种子种在地里。
Now it can eat until spring comes back around.
翻译:现在它可以一直吃到春天回来。
Read and say. Then listen and circle.
翻译:读一读,说一说。然后听一听,圈一圈。
Choose, write and say.
翻译:选一选,写一写,说一说。
The cow and the mouse
翻译:奶牛和老鼠
by the river mouth.
翻译:在河口。
in front of a house.
翻译:在一个房子前面。
B What happens in each season?
翻译:B 每个季节都会发生什么?
The children are talking about their school calendar. Listen and choose.
翻译:孩子们正在谈论他们的学校日历。听一听,选一选。
—When’s the spring trip this year?
翻译:——今年的春季旅行是什么时候?
—There are many fun things to do in spring.
翻译:春天有很多有趣的事情要做。
There’s also Sports Day.
翻译:还有运动会。
—Don’t forget the Spring Festival.
翻译:——别忘了春节。
—Yes, of course.
翻译:——是的,当然。
Spring is a lot of fun.
翻译:春天很有趣。
Class, what's the best time of year?
翻译:同学们,一年中什么时节最好?
I think it's autumn.
翻译:我认为是秋天。
Yes. There are great festivals in autumn.
翻译:对。秋天有很多美好的节日。
I love the Mid-Autumn Festival.
翻译:我喜欢中秋节。
Mooncakes are delicious.
翻译:月饼很好吃。
I like Dongzhi. I love dumplings.
翻译:我喜欢冬至。我爱饺子。
When's Dongzhi?
翻译:冬至是什么时候?
It's in winter. We celebrate Dongzhi in late December.
翻译:它在冬天。我们在十二月底庆祝冬至。
We celebrate Christmas in December too.
翻译:我们也在十二月庆祝圣诞节。
My mother cooks turkey.
翻译:我妈妈烹制火鸡。
And my father puts up a big Christmas tree.
翻译:我爸爸会布置一棵大大的圣诞树。
Look, ask and answer
翻译:看一看,问一问,答一答
Dongzhi December
翻译:冬至 十二月
When's Qingming?
翻译:清明是什么时候?
Mid-Autumn Festival
翻译:中秋节
China's National Day
翻译:中国的国庆节
In July and August, we have our summer holidays.
翻译:七月和八月,我们有暑假。
In September, we have Teachers' Day and the Mid-Autumn Festival.
翻译:九月,我们有教师节和中秋节。
In October, we celebrate China's National Day.
翻译:十月,我们庆祝中国的国庆节。
In November, we have a school trip.
翻译:十一月,我们有一次学校旅行。
In December, we have a reading week.
翻译:十二月,我们有一个读书周。
What's in July?
翻译:七月有什么?
We have CPC Founding Day and the summer holidays.
翻译:我们有建党节和暑假。
Chant and write
翻译:唱一唱,写一写
Thirty days in September, April, June and November.
翻译:九月、四月、六月和十一月都是三十天。
The others have thirty-one,
翻译:其他月份是三十一天,
But February with twenty-eight.
翻译:但二月有二十八天。
Except in a leap year,
翻译:除了闰年,
As that's the time, When February has twenty-nine.
翻译:因为闰年的二月有二十九天。
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
China is a big country. Here are some places you can visit in different seasons.
翻译:中国幅员辽阔。这里有一些你可以在不同季节游览的地方。
Hangzhou is a wonderful place for spring.
翻译:春天是游杭州的好时节。
You can sit beside the West Lake and enjoy a cup of tea.
翻译:你可以坐在西湖边品茶。
You can also go boating.
翻译:你也可以去划船。
Qingdao is a good place for summer.
翻译:青岛是夏季的好去处。
You can enjoy the sunshine or swim in the sea.
翻译:你可以享受阳光,或在海里游泳。
You can also go fishing and cook the fish you catch!
翻译:你还可以去钓鱼,然后把钓到的鱼煮来吃!
Saihanba is a big forest now, but years ago there were no trees.
翻译:塞罕坝如今是一片大森林,但多年前这里并没有树。
Autumn is a good time to visit there.
翻译:秋天是游览此地的好时节。
You can enjoy green, red and yellow trees.
翻译:你可以欣赏绿色、红色、黄色各色交织的树木。
Harbin is a world of ice in winter! Many people go there in January and enjoy the famous Ice and Snow Festival.
翻译:冬季的哈尔滨是一个冰雪世界!许多人会在一月前往那里,畅玩闻名遐迩的冰雪节。
C Project: Make a calendar
翻译:C 项目:制作日历
1. Oliver is making a calendar. Listen and circle the months you hear.
翻译:奥利弗正在制作日历。听一听,然后圈出你听到的月份。
—When’s your birthday, Dad?
翻译:——爸爸,你的生日是什么时候?
—It’s in March.
翻译:——我的生日在三月。
—Is Mum’s birthday in December?
翻译:——妈妈的生日在十二月吗?
—Yes, what are you doing?
翻译:——是的,你在做什么?
—I’m making a calendar.
翻译:——我在做日历。
I want to write down our birthdays.
翻译:我想写下我们的生日。
—Do you have a school calendar, Binbin?
翻译:——彬彬,你有校历吗?
—Yes, I do. Why?
翻译:——是的,我有。为什么问这个?
— I’m making a calendar.
翻译:——我在做日历。
I want to write down some school events.
翻译:我想写下一些学校的活动。
—Good idea. Let me help you.
翻译:——好主意。让我来帮你。
—When’s sports day?
翻译:——运动会是什么时候?
—It’s in April.
翻译:——运动会在四月。
—OK. And what about our school trip?
翻译:——好的。我们学校的旅行怎么样?
—We have two school trips.
翻译:——我们有两次学校旅行。
The spring trip is in May.
翻译:春游在五月。
The autumn trip is in October.
翻译:秋游在十月。
—Now let’s write down some festivals.
翻译:——现在让我们写下一些节日。
—OK. New Year’s Day is always the first day in January.
翻译:——好的。元旦总是在一月的第一天。
—Yes, that never changes.
翻译:——是的,这永远不会改变。
And the Spring Festival is in February this year, right?
翻译:今年的春节是在二月,对吗?
—It’s often in February, but not always.
翻译:——经常在二月,但不是绝对的。
2. Listen again and fill in the blanks.
翻译:2. 再听一遍,然后填空。
—When’s your birthday, Dad?
翻译:——爸爸,你的生日是什么时候?
—It’s in March.
翻译:——我的生日在三月。
—Is Mum’s birthday in December?
翻译:——妈妈的生日在十二月吗?
—Yes, what are you doing?
翻译:——是的,你在做什么?
—I’m making a calendar.
翻译:——我在做日历。
I want to write down our birthdays.
翻译:我想写下我们的生日。
—Do you have a school calendar, Binbin?
翻译:——彬彬,你有校历吗?
—Yes, I do. Why?
翻译:——是的,我有。为什么问这个?
— I’m making a calendar.
翻译:——我在做日历。
I want to write down some school events.
翻译:我想写下一些学校的活动。
—Good idea. Let me help you.
翻译:——好主意。让我来帮你。
—When’s sports day?
翻译:——运动会是什么时候?
—It’s in April.
翻译:——运动会在四月。
—OK. And what about our school trip?
翻译:——好的。我们学校的旅行怎么样?
—We have two school trips.
翻译:——我们有两次学校旅行。
The spring trip is in May.
翻译:春游在五月。
The autumn trip is in October.
翻译:秋游在十月。
—Now let’s write down some festivals.
翻译:——现在让我们写下一些节日。
—OK. New Year’s Day is always the first day in January.
翻译:——好的。元旦总是在一月的第一天。
—Yes, that never changes.
翻译:——是的,这永远不会改变。
And the Spring Festival is in February this year, right?
翻译:今年的春节是在二月,对吗?
—It’s often in February, but not always.
翻译:——经常在二月,但不是绝对的。
3. Make your own calendar.
翻译:3. 制作你自己的日历。
Step1 Talk with your partner and fill in the table.
翻译:第一步 与你的同伴讨论并填写表格。
In January, we have New Year's Day and the winter holidays.
翻译:一月份,我们有元旦和寒假。
My mother's birthday is also in January.
翻译:我妈妈的生日也在一月。
What will you do for her birthday?
翻译:你打算为她的生日做什么?
I'll make a gift for her.
翻译:我会给她做一份礼物。
Great! Your mum will be very happy.
翻译:太棒了!你妈妈会很高兴的。
Step 2 Make your calendar.
翻译:第二步 制作你的日历。
We celebrate New Year's Day.
翻译:我们庆祝元旦。
I will make a gift for my mum's birthday.
翻译:我会为妈妈的生日做一份礼物。
The winter holidays start.
翻译:寒假开始了。
I will run on Sports Day.
翻译:我会在运动会上跑步。
I want to hike in the mountains on Qingming.
翻译:我想在清明节去山里徒步。
The summer holidays start.
翻译:暑假开始了。
I will visit my grandparents.
翻译:我要去看望我的祖父母。
I will go to Tian'anmen Square and look at the flowers on National Day.
翻译:我要在国庆节去天安门广场看花。
We will go to the Great Wall for our autumn trip.
翻译:我们秋游要去长城。
1. I can tell others what I do in my favourite season.
翻译:1. 我可以告诉别人我在最喜欢的季节做什么。
2. I can introduce special days and events in my school calendar.
翻译:2. 我可以介绍学校日历里的特殊日子和活动。
3. I can give travel choices for different seasons.
翻译:3. 我可以为不同的季节提供旅行选择。
4. I can make a travel plan for my favourite season.
翻译:4. 我可以为我最喜欢的季节制订一个旅行计划。
5. I can write a sentence using words with "ou" or "ow".
翻译:5. 我可以用含有“ou”或“ow”的单词造句。
What are you doing here, little girl?
翻译:你在这里干什么,小姑娘?
I'm looking for spring flowers.
翻译:我在寻找春天的花朵。
But it's winter now. There are no spring flowers in January.
翻译:但现在是冬天。一月份没有春天的花朵。
I have to find some. My stepmother wants them.
翻译:我必须找到一些。我继母想要它们。
What do you think, dear brother March?
翻译:亲爱的三月兄弟,你觉得怎么样?
Let's help her, brother January. She's a nice girl.
翻译:让我们帮帮她,一月兄弟。她是个好女孩。
Yes, I often see her here.
翻译:是的,我经常在这里见到她。
She picks flowers in spring, collects mushrooms in summer, chops wood in autumn and gets water in winter.
翻译:她春天采花,夏天采蘑菇,秋天砍柴,冬天取水。
Wow! Thank you so much.
翻译:哇!非常感谢。
But who are you?
翻译:但你们是谁?
We're the months of the year. These are my brothers:
翻译:我们是一年中的月份。这些是我的兄弟:
January, February, April, May, June, July,
翻译:一月、二月、四月、五月、六月、七月、
August, September, October, November and December. And I'm March.
翻译:八月、九月、十月、十一月和十二月。我是三月。
I'm so lucky to see you all in one day. Thank you and goodbye.
翻译:我很幸运能在一天内见到你们所有人。谢谢,再见。
Goodbye and good luck!
翻译:再见,祝你好运!
Unit 4 My hometown
翻译:第四单元 我的家乡
What makes different places special?
翻译:是什么让不同的地方与众不同?
Think and list
翻译:想一想,列一列
Think of a famous place you want to know about.
翻译:想一个你想要了解的出名的地方。
List what this place is famous for.
翻译:列出这个地方因什么而出名。
Look and think
翻译:看一看,想一想
What do you see in the pictures?
翻译:你在图片中看到了什么?
Which place would you like to visit?
翻译:你想去哪个地方?
Listen and sing
翻译:听一听,唱一唱
What is it famous for?
翻译:它以什么出名?
Beijing is so great.
翻译:北京太棒了。
Beijing isn't small.
翻译:北京可不小。
What is it famous for?
翻译:它以什么出名?
The Palace Museum and the Great Wall.
翻译:故宫博物院和长城。
Shandong is so great.
翻译:山东太棒了。
Shandong is so nice.
翻译:山东太美了。
What is it famous for?
翻译:它以什么出名?
Confucius and Mount Taishan.
翻译:孔子和泰山。
Shanghai is so great.
翻译:上海太棒了。
Shanghai is such fun.
翻译:上海真有趣。
What is it famous for?
翻译:它以什么出名?
Yu Garden and the Bund.
翻译:豫园和外滩。
Zhejiang is so great.
翻译:浙江太棒了。
Go there for a break.
翻译:去那儿度个假。
What is it famous for?
翻译:它以什么出名?
Wuzhen and West Lake.
翻译:乌镇和西湖。