A What rules are in public places?
翻译:A 公共场所有什么规则?
Miss White and the children are talking. Listen and write T(True) or F(False).
翻译:怀特老师和孩子们正在谈话。听录音,写T(正确)或F(错误)。
—We are going to the animal park tomorrow.
翻译:——我们明天要去动物公园。
Remember, you must follow the rules!
翻译:记住,你们必须遵守规则!
—Let’s meet at the school at 8 o’clock.
翻译:——我们八点钟到学校见面吧。
Welcome everyone. Listen carefully: You must stay in the bus. Don't go outside.
翻译:欢迎大家。请仔细听好:你们必须待在巴士里。不要出去。
Yes,sir. Can we touch the animals?
翻译:好的,先生。我们能摸动物吗?
No. Don't touch the animals. You must keep your hands inside the bus.
翻译:不可以。不要触碰动物。你们必须把手放在车内。
Can we give bananas to the monkeys?
翻译:我们可以给猴子吃香蕉吗?
No. You shouldn't feed the animals.
翻译:不可以,你们不能喂动物。
You must also keep quiet. Please don't scare the animals.
翻译:你们也必须保持安静。请不要吓唬动物。
Great! Let's go!
翻译:太棒了!走吧!
Choose, say and write
翻译:选一选,说一说,写一写
Rules in a library
翻译:图书馆的规则
Rules in an animal park
翻译:动物公园的规则
We should be quiet in the library.
翻译:我们应该在图书馆里保持安静。
We must keep the books clean.
翻译:我们必须保持书本清洁。
We shouldn't eat in the library.
翻译:我们不应该在图书馆里吃饭。
Computer room rules
翻译:机房规则
No eating or drinking.
翻译:禁止进食或饮水。
Don't give out your password.
翻译:不要泄露你的密码。
Save your work.
翻译:保存你的工作。
What are the rules in the computer room?
翻译:机房的规则是什么?
No eating or drinking. Don't ...
翻译:禁止进食或饮水。不要⋯⋯
Listen, repeat and chant.
翻译:听一听,跟读并诵一诵。
Listen to the teacher.
翻译:听老师的话。
The monkey and the grey donkey,
翻译:猴子和灰驴,
Don't obey the rules.
翻译:不遵守规则。
The monkey eats all the honey,
翻译:猴子吃光了所有的蜂蜜,
And the donkey sleeps at school.
翻译:驴子在学校睡觉。
Read and say. Then listen and group.
翻译:读一读,说一说。然后听一听,并分组。
1. donkey 2. grey 3. hey 4. honey 5. money 6. monkey 7. obey 8. they
翻译:1.驴子 2.灰色 3.嘿 4.蜂蜜 5.钱 6.猴子 7.服从 8.他们
Choose, write and say.
翻译:选一选,写一写,说一说。
share the honey.
翻译:分享蜂蜜。
B How do rules help us?
翻译:B 规则对我们有什么帮助?
Sam's mother is on the phone. Listen and write T(True) or F(False).
翻译:山姆的妈妈正在打电话。听一听,然后写 T(正确)或 F(错误)。
—Hello, this is Wu Xinxin.
翻译:——你好,我是吴欣欣。
Can I speak to Sam, please?
翻译:我可以和萨姆通话吗?
—I’m sorry, Xinxin. He’s not here.
翻译:——抱歉,欣欣。他不在这里。
—Hm ... Is he coming back soon?
翻译:——嗯⋯⋯他很快就会回来吗?
—Maybe. He’s visiting the museum.
翻译:——也许吧。他正在参观博物馆。
I think he will be home at 5 o’clock.
翻译:我想他五点钟会回家。
Oh no! The line is so long.
翻译:哦,不!这条队太长了。
Yes. Everyone should take their turn. We must wait.
翻译:对。每个人都应该按秩序排队。我们必须等待。
Look! What's the guard doing?
翻译:看!警卫在干什么?
He's telling people what to do.
翻译:他正告诉人们该做什么。
Please stand in line. No shouting. Thank you.
翻译:请排队。不要大喊大叫。非常感谢。
Is he coming over here?
翻译:他要过来了吗?
Please talk quietly, kids.
翻译:孩子们,请轻声交谈。
Look, tick or cross and say
翻译:看一看,打钩或打叉,然后说一说
What's Matt doing?
翻译:马特在干什么?
He's not waiting in line. That's not right. He should stand in line.
翻译:他没有排队。这是不对的。他应该排队。
No running or shouting.
翻译:禁止奔跑或大喊大叫。
What are the rules inside the museum?
翻译:博物馆内有哪些规定?
We shouldn't run or shout ...
翻译:我们不能奔跑或大喊大叫⋯⋯
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
The new school library will open soon!
翻译:学校的新图书馆即将开放!
Mr Zhao has a great idea: Students can make rules for the library.
翻译:赵老师有一个好主意:学生们可以为图书馆制订规则。
Here are some of the students' ideas.
翻译:以下是一些学生的想法。
No running in the library.
翻译:请勿在图书馆内奔跑。
You must be quiet in the library.
翻译:你必须在图书馆内保持安静。
You can share your library card with your friends.
翻译:你可以和朋友分享你的借书证。
You should return your books on time.
翻译:你应该按时还书。
You can borrow 30 books each time.
翻译:你每次可以借30本书。
No eating or drinking in the library.
翻译:图书馆内禁止饮食。
You must put your books back on the shelf.
翻译:你必须把书放回书架上。
You can write on the books with a pencil.
翻译:你可以用铅笔在书上写字。
C Project: Make rules for public places
翻译:C 项目:制订公共场所的规则
1. Miss White and the children are talking about rules. Listen and match.
翻译:1. 怀特老师和孩子们正在谈论规则。 听一听,配配对。
—What are you doing, children?
翻译:——孩子们,你们在干什么?
—We want to make rules for different places at school.
翻译:——我们想为学校的不同地方制订规则。
We’re working on the rules together.
翻译:我们正在一起商讨规则。
—Good idea. What rules do you want to make, Chen Jie?
翻译:——好主意。陈杰,你想制订什么规则?
—I want to make rules for the library.
翻译:——我想为图书馆制订规则。
—Good. How about you, Mike?
翻译:——很好。你呢,迈克?
—I want to make rules for the art room.
翻译:——我想为美术教室制订规则。
—Nice. Zhang Peng? Sarah?
翻译:——不错。张鹏呢?萨拉呢?
—I want to make rules for the lunchroom.
翻译:——我想为食堂制订规则。
—I want to make rules for the playground.
翻译:——我想为操场制订规则。
—Good idea. What about you, Binbin?
翻译:——好主意。你呢,彬彬?
—I want to make rules for the computer room.
翻译:——我想为机房制订规则。
—Great job, everyone!
翻译:——大家都做得很好!
You are all very helpful.
翻译:你们都非常乐于助人。
2. What are your school rules? Talk and write.
翻译:2. 你们学校的校规是什么?说一说,写一写。
What are the art room rules?
翻译:美术教室的规则是什么?
We should keep the desks clean.
翻译:我们应该保持桌子干净。
Right. And we must use all tools safely.
翻译:对的。我们必须安全地使用所有工具。
We should also ...
翻译:我们也应该⋯⋯
1. We should keep the desks clean.
翻译:1. 我们应该保持桌子干净。
2. We must use all tools safely.
翻译:2. 我们必须安全地使用所有工具。
3. Make your rules for public places.
翻译:3. 制订公共场所的规则。
Step1 List some public places near your school.
翻译:Step1 列出一些你学校附近的公共场所。
Step2 Choose and write.
翻译:Step2 选一选,写一写。
1. Wait quietly for the bus.
翻译:1. 安静地等待公共汽车。
1. Don't litter.
翻译:1. 不要乱扔垃圾。
1. I can say what rules are used in public places.
翻译:1. 我可以说出公共场所使用的规则。
2. I can say what I can and can not do in a computer room and at a museum.
翻译:2. 我可以说出在机房和博物馆里能做什么和不能做什么。
3. I can check the rules for a school library.
翻译:3. 我可以查询学校图书馆的规则。
4. I can make rules for different places.
翻译:4. 我可以为不同的地方制订规则。
5. I can write a sentence using words with "ey".
翻译:5. 我可以用含有“ey”的单词造句。
Oh no! We can't play here.
翻译:哦,不!我们不能在这里玩。
That's right. We need to take care of the grass.
翻译:这是对的。我们需要爱护草地。
I see. This rule protects the grass
翻译:我明白了。这条规则可以保护草地。
What about this rule?
翻译:这条规则呢?
Some food is bad for ducks. We shouldn't feed them. This rule protects them.
翻译:有些食物对鸭子不好。我们不应该给鸭子喂食。这条规则可以保护它们。
It's for safety. The water is deep. It's dangerous to swim here.
翻译:这是一条安全规则。水很深。在这里游泳很危险。
I know this one. It helps to keep the park clean.
翻译:我知道这条。它有助于保持公园的清洁。
Yes. Litter makes the park dirty. It can be dangerous for small animals too.
翻译:对。垃圾把公园弄得很脏。对小动物来说也很危险。
Why stand in line?
翻译:为什么要排队?
It helps to keep order. Taking turns is important.
翻译:它有助于维持秩序。遵守秩序很重要。
Now I understand. Rules keep places clean and safe. They help nature too.
翻译:现在我明白了。规则维持了场所的清洁和安全。它们也有助于保护自然。
Unit 2 Our community
翻译:第二单元 我们的社区
How can we help our community?
翻译:我们如何帮助我们的社区?
Think, draw and share
翻译:想一想,画一画并分享
What places do you know near your school?
翻译:你知道你的学校附近都有什么地方吗?
Draw a map with these places. Then share with your classmates.
翻译:画一张包含这些地点的地图。然后和你的同学分享。
Look and think
翻译:看一看,想一想
What jobs can you see in the pictures?
翻译:你在图片中看到了哪些工作?
Which job do you want to do in the future?
翻译:你将来想做什么工作?
Listen and sing
翻译:听一听,唱一唱
Every job is an important job
翻译:每一份工作都重要
Street cleaners, they clean the streets.
翻译:街道清洁工,他们清扫街道。
The streets are clean.
翻译:街道很干净。
Street cleaners do an important job.
翻译:街道清洁工的工作很重要。
The streets are clean.
翻译:街道很干净。
Every job's an important job.
翻译:每一份工作都重要。
Every job can help us a lot.
翻译:每一份工作都能帮助我们很多。
Workers are great!
翻译:工人们很棒!
Let's say thanks. Let's say thanks.
翻译:让我们说谢谢。让我们说谢谢。
The traffic police, they manage traffic,
翻译:交通警察,他们管理交通,
And off we go.
翻译:然后我们出发了。
The traffic police do an important job,
翻译:交通警察的工作很重要,
And off we go.
翻译:然后我们出发了。
Every job's an important job.
翻译:每一份工作都重要。
Every job can help us a lot.
翻译:每一份工作都能帮助我们很多。
Workers are great!
翻译:工人们很棒!
Let's say thanks. Let's say thanks.
翻译:让我们说谢谢。让我们说谢谢。