Revision A great weekend plan 翻译:复习 一个很棒的周末计划
Read aloud and act it out. 翻译:大声朗读并表演出来。
Mum: Let's take a farm trip this weekend. 翻译:妈妈:我们这周末去农场旅行吧。
Sarah: Yeah! What's the weather like this weekend? 翻译:萨拉:好呀!这周末天气怎么样?
Dad: It's cloudy but warm. 翻译:爸爸:多云但暖和。
Sarah: Can I wear a skirt and a T-shirt? 翻译:萨拉:我可以穿裙子和T恤吗?
Mum: A skirt is not a good idea. Trousers or shorts are good. 翻译:妈妈:穿裙子不是一个好主意。裤子或短裤比较好。
Sam: Well, I'd like to wear my shorts. 翻译:萨姆:好吧,我想穿我的短裤。
Dad: It's sunny today. Let's go to the park on the hill. 翻译:爸爸:今天天气晴朗。我们去山上的公园吧。
Mike: Great! We can have a picnic. 翻译:迈克:太棒了!我们可以野餐。
Mum: Let's get ready. Wear your hiking shoes and take your water bottles. 翻译:妈妈:我们准备一下吧。穿上你的登山鞋,带上你的水瓶。
Matt: Can I wear my hat and sunglasses? 翻译:马特:我可以戴帽子和太阳镜吗?
Mum: Sure. That's a good idea. 翻译:妈妈:当然。这是个好主意。
Listen and choose the correct pictures. 翻译:听一听,选择正确的图片。
Conversation 1 翻译:对话1
Dad, what can we do on the farm? 翻译:爸爸,我们在农场能做些什么呀?
We can water the vegetables at 9:00 and pick apples at about 11:00. 翻译:我们可以9点给蔬菜浇水,11点左右摘苹果。
Can we have lunch on the farm too? 翻译:我们也能在农场吃午饭吗?
Sure, we can have lunch at 12:00. 翻译:当然啦,我们12点吃午饭。
What about the afternoon? 翻译:那下午呢?
We can milk the cows at 4:00. 翻译:我们4点可以挤牛奶。
Great! I can't wait. 翻译:太棒啦!我都等不及了。
Conversation 2 翻译:对话2
Mike and Matt, it's 9:20. It's time to go to bed. We have to get up by 7:00 tomorrow. 翻译:迈克和马特,现在九点二十了。该上床睡觉了。我们明天得七点前起床。
So early? 翻译:这么早呀?
Yes, it is . 翻译:对呀。
We'll only have a small breakfast. We'll have a big picnic at 11:00. 翻译:我们早餐吃得简单些,十一点会有一顿丰盛的野餐。
There's a car museum. We can go there at 2:00. 翻译:有个汽车博物馆。我们下午两点可以去那儿。
Cool, we like cars. 翻译:太酷了,我们喜欢汽车。
After that, we can have dinner at 6:40 and go home at 8:00. 翻译:之后呢,我们六点四十分吃晚饭,八点就回家。
That's great. 翻译:太好了。
Look, ask and answer. 翻译:看一看,问一问并回答。
Farm rules 翻译:农场规则
Be kind to animals. Do farm chores. Keep off the plants. Don't be loud. 翻译:善待动物。做农活。请勿践踏植物。请勿大声喧哗。
Hiking rules 翻译:徒步规则
Don't climb the fence. Don't eat fruit on trees. No fires. No bicycles. 翻译:请勿攀爬围栏。请勿采食树上的果实。严禁烟火。禁止自行车入内。
What are the rules on the farm? 翻译:农场的规则是什么?
Don't touch the horses. Keep off... 翻译:请勿触摸马匹。请勿靠近⋯⋯
Write the prices. Role-play in pairs. 翻译:写下价格。两人一组进行角色扮演。
Would you like some apples? 翻译:你想要一些苹果吗?
What are those, Dad? 翻译:爸爸,那些是什么?
Can I help you? 翻译:需要帮忙吗?
Yes, I'd like some apples. 翻译:是的,我想要一些苹果。
How much are they? 翻译:这些苹果多少钱?
They're ... yuan. 翻译:它们是⋯⋯元。
That's cheap. They look very nice. 翻译:真便宜,看起来很不错。
I'll take some. 翻译:我买一些。
Things to buy 翻译:要买的东西
Price 翻译:价格
Total: 翻译:总计:
Read and fill in the table. 翻译:读一读,然后填写表格。
Sarah's family are on the farm ... 翻译:萨拉一家在农场里⋯⋯
'It's time to milk the cows, 'says Dad. 翻译:“该给奶牛挤奶了。” 爸爸说。
'Oh no! It's raining, 'says Sarah. 翻译:“哦,不!下雨了。” 萨拉说。
'It's OK. We'll milk the cows later. You can pick tomatoes in the greenhouse, 'says Mum. 翻译:“没关系。我们晚点再挤奶。你可以去温室里摘西红柿。” 妈妈说。
The rain stops. It's time for dinner. 翻译:雨停了。该吃晚饭了。
'Great! Let's make a salad, 'says Sam. 'Yummy!' 翻译:“太棒了!我们做沙拉吧。” 萨姆说。“好吃!”
Everyone is happy. 翻译:每个人都很开心。
Mike's family are in the car museum ... 翻译:迈克一家在汽车博物馆里⋯⋯
'Wow! There are so many old cars here! ' says Mike. 翻译:“哇!这里有这么多老式汽车!” 迈克说。
'Can we go to the second floor? I like racing cars, ' says Matt. 翻译:“我们能去二楼吗?我喜欢赛车。” 马特说。
Dad says, 'OK. Matt and I can go together. 翻译:爸爸说:“好的。马特和我一起去。
Mike, you can go with your mum. 翻译:迈克,你和妈妈一起。
What time is it now? 翻译:现在几点了?
It's 2:15. Let's meet here at 5:30. ' 翻译:2点15分了。我们5点30分在这里集合。”
'Then we can have dinner. 翻译:“然后我们就能吃晚饭了。
Don't be late! 'says Mum. 翻译:别迟到!” 妈妈说。
Place 翻译:地方
on the farm 翻译:在农场
in the car museum 翻译:在汽车博物馆
Plan 翻译:计划
See cars together. 翻译:一起看车。
Problem 翻译:问题
It's raining. 翻译:下雨了。
Solution 翻译:解决方案
Listen, write and say. 翻译:听一听,写一写,说一说。
For a trip, what do we need to think about? 翻译:旅行时,我们需要考虑什么?
Make a timetable. Everyone has to follow it. And what do you take with you? What clothes can you wear? Shirts or jackets? Trousers or shorts? 翻译:做一个时间表,每个人都要遵守。你要带什么东西?可以穿什么衣服?穿衬衫还是夹克?穿长裤还是短裤?
Go to bed early. Don't be late. Keep clean and keep safe. Buy things you need first. Then buy things you want. 翻译:早点睡觉。不要迟到。保持干净,注意安全。先买必需品。再买你想要的东西。
What other tips do you have? 翻译:你还有其他什么建议吗?
Listen and sing. 翻译:听一听,唱一唱。
Uncle Mark has a farm, E-I-E-I-O. 翻译:马克叔叔有个农场,咿呀咿呀呦。
On his farm he has a barn, E-I-E-I-O. 翻译:他的农场里有座谷仓,咿呀咿呀呦。
There are cucumbers here, and corn there. 翻译:这里有黄瓜,那里有玉米。
Here is a fork. There is a shirt. 翻译:这里有一把叉子。那里有一件衬衫。
There are also big tall firs. 翻译:还有高高大大的冷杉树。
Uncle Mark has a farm, E-I-E-I-O. 翻译:马克叔叔有座农场,咿呀咿呀呦。
Auntie Amber goes to a park, E-I-E-I-O. 翻译:安珀阿姨去公园,咿呀咿呀呦。
In the park there's a pear tree, E-I-E-I-O. 翻译:公园里有一棵梨树,咿呀咿呀呦。
There are stairs here, and chairs there. 翻译:这里有台阶,那里有椅子。
Here are hares. There are birds. 翻译:这里有野兔。那里有鸟。
Even a bear with brown fur. 翻译:甚至还有一只棕色的熊。
Auntie Amber goes to a park, E-I-E-I-O. 翻译:安珀阿姨去公园,咿呀咿呀呦。
Make a plan for your weekend. 翻译:为你的周末做一个计划。
My weekend plan 翻译:我的周末计划
place 翻译:地方;地点
weather 翻译:天气
things to take 翻译:要带的东西
clothes to wear 翻译:要穿的衣服
time and activities 翻译:时间和活动
rules to follow 翻译:要遵守的规则
other 翻译:其他的;另外的
最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-04-03 05:16:14