A. Let's talk
翻译:A. 让我们说一说
OK. It's four o'clock. It's time to go home!
翻译:好了。四点了。该回家了!
Amy, are these yours?
翻译:埃米,这些是你的吗?
No, they aren't. My shoes are green. They're Chen Jie's.
翻译:不,不是我的。我的鞋子是绿色的。它们是陈杰的。
What about this hat? Is this John's?
翻译:这顶帽子呢?这是约翰的吗?
No, it isn't. It's Mike's.
翻译:不是。它是迈克的。
Are these yours, Mike?
翻译:这些是你的吗,迈克?
Yes, they are.
翻译:是的,它们是。
Is this John's?
翻译:这是约翰的吗?
No, it isn't. It's Wu Binbin's.
翻译:不,它不是。它是吴斌斌的。
I like that green skirt.
翻译:我喜欢那条绿色的裙子。
Me too. And I like those pants.
翻译:我也喜欢。我还喜欢那条裤子。
Put on your shirt.
翻译:穿上你的衬衫。
Hang up your dress.
翻译:挂起你的连衣裙。
Take off your hat.
翻译:摘下你的帽子。
Wash your skirt.
翻译:洗洗你的短裙。
Put away your pants.
翻译:收好你的裤子。
Put on your shirt. Hang up your dress.
翻译:穿上你的衬衫。 挂起你的连衣裙。
Take off your hat. Wash your skirt. Put away your pants.
翻译: 摘下你的帽子。 洗洗你的短裙。 收好你的裤子。
Read, listen and chant.
翻译:读一读,听一听,唱一唱。
B. Let's talk
翻译:B. 让我们说一说
Sarah, can you help me, please?
翻译:萨拉,来帮帮我,好吗?
Whose coat is this?
翻译:这是谁的外套?
And those? Whose pants are those?
翻译:那些呢?那条裤子是谁的?
They're your father's.
翻译:它们是你爸爸的。
Are these Mike's or Sarah's?
翻译:这些是迈克的还是萨拉的?
Whose hat is this?
翻译:这是谁的帽子?
Whose pants are these?
翻译:这条裤子是谁的?
They're Mike's.
翻译:它们是迈克的。
Mum, where are my new socks?
翻译:妈妈,我的新袜子在哪里?
What colour are they?
翻译:它们是什么颜色的?
You're going on a trip.
翻译:你打算去旅行。
What do you want to wear? Choose and colour.
翻译:你想穿什么?选一选,涂一涂。
I want to wear my blue pants.
翻译:我想穿我的蓝色裤子。
I want to wear my yellow dress.
翻译:我想穿我的黄色连衣裙。
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
Read and circle.
翻译:读一读,圈一圈。
Oh, it's time to pack my clothes.
翻译:哦,该收拾我的衣服了。
This is my red T-shirt. These are my blue pants.
翻译: 这是我的红色 T 恤衫。 这是我的蓝色裤子。
And those are my shoes. Wait! Is this my hat?
翻译: 那些是我的鞋子。 等等!这是我的帽子吗?
No, this is Amy's. Amy! Is this yours?
翻译: 不,这是艾米的。 艾米!这是你的吗?
1. Are these Sarah's blue pants? A. Yes. B. No.
翻译:1. 这是萨拉的蓝色裤子吗? A. 是。 B. 不是。
2. This is Amy's red T-shirt. A. Yes. B. No.
翻译:2. 这是埃米的红色 T 恤衫。 A. 是。 B. 不是。
3. Whose shoes are these? A. Amy's. B. Sarah's.
翻译:3. 这双鞋是谁的? A. 埃米的。 B. 萨拉的。
4. Whose hat is this? A. Amy's. B. Sarah's.
翻译:4. 这顶帽子是谁的? A. 埃米的。B. 萨拉的。
Look and write.
翻译:看一看,写一写。
These are John's shoes.
翻译:这是约翰的鞋。
This is Chen Jie's dress.
翻译:这是陈杰的连衣裙。
Draw your pants and write a sentence.
翻译:画出你的裤子并写一句话。
Dad, can I have your old T-shirt?
翻译:爸爸,我能用你的旧 T 恤衫吗?
Sure. What for?
翻译:当然。你要干嘛呢?
We're having a party at school.
翻译:我们将在学校举行一个派对。
First, tie these.
翻译:首先,把这些系上。
Then cut two small holes for my eyes,
翻译:然后为我的眼睛剪下两个小孔,
and cut two big holes for my arms.
翻译:再剪下两个大洞放手臂。
Now let me draw something on it.
翻译:现在,让我在上面画点东西。
How do I look?
翻译:我看起来怎么样?
You look like Zip!
翻译:你看起来像齐普!
Wow! You'll be a star!
翻译:哇!你会成为明星的!
Whose are these?
翻译:这些是谁的?
They're John's.
翻译:它们是约翰的。
Whose cap is this?
翻译:这是谁的帽子?
It's my brother's. Thanks.
翻译:这是我弟弟的。谢谢。
Where are you, Zip?
翻译:你在哪里,齐普?
Yes. Thank you.
翻译:是的。谢谢。