A. Let's try
翻译:A. 让我们试一试
Wu Binbin and Robin are looking at some robots.
翻译:吴斌斌和罗宾正在参观一些机器人。
Listen and tick.
翻译:听录音并打勾。
-These robots are so cool! I love this museum! -Me too.
翻译:—这些机器人太酷了!我喜欢这个博物馆! —我也喜欢。
Don't forget to buy some gifts for Grandpa. -I know.
翻译:别忘了给爷爷买些礼物。 —我知道。
But I really need to go to the bathroom. Where is it? -It's on the second floor. -OK. Thanks.
翻译:但我真的需要去洗手间。它在哪里? —在二楼。 —好的。谢谢。
1. Where are they?
翻译: 1.他们在哪里?
2. Is Grandpa there?
翻译: 2.爷爷在吗?
Robin, where is the museum shop?
翻译:罗宾,博物馆的商店在哪儿?
I want to buy a postcard.
翻译:我想买张明信片。
It's near the door.
翻译:在门附近。
Thanks. Where is the post office?
翻译:谢谢。邮局在哪里?
I want to send it today.
翻译:我想今天就寄出去。
I don't know. I'll ask. Excuse me, sir.
翻译:我不知道。我问一下。打扰一下,先生。
Wow! A talking robot! What a great museum!
翻译:哇!一个会说话的机器人!多么伟大的博物馆啊!
Where is the post office?
翻译:邮局在哪里?
It's next to the museum.
翻译:在博物馆的旁边。
Where is the museum shop/post office?
翻译:博物馆商店/邮局在哪里?
Talk about the places in your city.
翻译:谈谈关于你所在的城市里的地方。
Talk about the places in your town.
翻译:谈谈关于你所在的城镇的地方。
Talk about the places in your village.
翻译:谈谈关于你所在的村庄里的地方。
Is there a ...?
翻译:那有⋯⋯吗?
It's near/next to/behind ...
翻译:它在⋯⋯附近/旁边/后面
Where is the cinema?
翻译:电影院在哪里?
It's next to the bookstore.
翻译:它在书店旁边。
Make a map and talk
翻译:制作一张地图并谈一谈
There is a pet hospital in my city.
翻译:我的城市有一家宠物医院。
It's near the park.
翻译:在公园附近。
B. Let's try
翻译:B. 让我们试一试
Wu Binbin is calling Mike. Listen and tick or cross.
翻译:吴斌斌正在给迈克打电话。听录音,判断正误。
-Hi, Mike. Let's go to the cinema.
翻译:—嗨,迈克。我们去电影院吧。
-Sure. How can I get there?
翻译: —好啊。我怎么到达那儿?
-Go to main street. Turn left at the bookstore.
翻译: —去主街。到书店左转。
The cinema is next to the bookstore. See you soon. -OK. Bye.
翻译:电影院就在书店旁边。期待很快与你见面。 —好啊。再见。
What an interesting film!
翻译:多么有趣的电影啊!
Yes, but I'm hungry now.
翻译:是的,但是我现在饿了。
I know a great Italian restaurant.
翻译:我知道一家很棒的意大利餐厅。
Yum! I like pizza! Where is the restaurant?
翻译:哇哦!我喜欢比萨饼!餐厅在哪里?
It's next to the park on Dongfang Street.
翻译:它就在东方街的公园旁边。
How can we get there?
翻译:我们怎么去那儿?
Turn left at the bookstore.
翻译:到书店左拐。
Then turn right at the hospital.
翻译:然后到医院右转。
OK. Let's go!
翻译:好的。我们走吧!
How can Wu Binbin and Mike get to the restaurant?
翻译:吴斌斌和迈克怎么到达餐厅?
Talk about a cinema or restaurant you like.
翻译:谈谈你喜欢的电影院或餐馆。
How can you get there?
翻译:你怎么到达那里?
How can I get to the ...?
翻译:我怎么到达⋯⋯?
Turn left/right at ...
翻译:在⋯⋯左转/右转
Where is the Italian restaurant? Turn right here?
翻译:意大利餐厅在哪里?这里右转吗?
Chen Jie is trying to be a tour guide for Oliver in Beijing.
翻译:陈洁想试着在北京为奥利弗当导游。
Can you help her?
翻译:你能帮她吗?
the Palace Museum
翻译:故宫博物院
Now we are in front of Tian'anmen.
翻译:现在我们在天安门前面。
Go straight and you can see the Palace Museum.
翻译: 直走然后你可以看到故宫。
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
You are in a car.
翻译:你在车里。
Which of these can help you find a place?
翻译:以下哪一个能帮你找到地方?
Robin has BDS!
翻译:罗宾有北斗导航系统!
Wu Binbin's grandpa gave Robin a new feature.
翻译:吴斌斌的爷爷给罗宾装了一个新功能。
He now has BDS.
翻译:他现在有了北斗导航系统。
He can help the boys find the Italian restaurant.
翻译:他可以帮助男孩们找到意大利餐厅。
We're in front of the cinema.
翻译:我们现在在电影院前面。
Let's go straight and turn left at the bookstore. Follow me, please!
翻译:让我们直走然后在书店左拐。请跟我来!
No. Now we are behind the hospital.
翻译:不。现在我们在医院后面。
Let's turn right and then turn right again.
翻译:让我们右转后再右转一次。
There is the restaurant!
翻译:那边有个餐厅!
My BDS works!
翻译:我的 BDS 很有用!
Yes! I'll tell Grandpa.
翻译:对!我会告诉爷爷的。
But let's eat first. I'm so hungry!
翻译:但是我们先吃饭吧。我太饿了!
Read the text and answer the questions.
翻译:阅读课文并回答问题。
1. What is Robin's new feature?
翻译:1. 罗宾的新功能是什么?
He can find food. He can find the way.
翻译: 他能找到食物。 他能找到路。
2. How many places did they pass by?
翻译:2. 他们经过多少地方?
Underline them in the text.
翻译: 在课文中给它们划下划线。
3. Which word under the fourth picture means '奏效,起作用'?
翻译:3. 在第四张图片下面的哪一个单词的意思是“奏效,起作用”?
Fill in the blanks. Then retell the story.
翻译:填空。然后复述故事。
Wu Binbin and his friends want to eat some pizza in an Italian restaurant.
翻译:吴斌斌和他的朋友们想在一家意大利餐馆吃披萨。
They ______ and ______.
翻译:他们______然后______。
They ______ and then turn right again.
翻译:他们______然后再右转。
Tips for pronunciation
翻译:发音小贴士
Listen, look and say.
翻译:听一听,看一看,说一说。
Robin has BDS.
翻译:罗宾有北斗导航系统。
Follow me, please!
翻译:请跟我来!
Where is the restaurant?
翻译:餐厅在哪里?
Listen and tick the places you hear.
翻译:听录音,勾出你听到的地方。
Write the words under the pictures.
翻译:并把单词写在图片下面。
Today, I want to go to the museum.
翻译:今天,我想去博物馆。
From my school, I go straight and turn left at the post office.
翻译:从学校出发,我一直向前直走,在邮局左转。
I can see the bookstore there. From there, I go straight ahead.
翻译:我可以在那里看到书店。从那里开始,我一直往前走。
Then, at the cinema, I turn right.
翻译:然后,在电影院处右拐。
Finally, I'm at the museum. It's not far.
翻译:最后,我到了博物馆。它不是很远。
Listen again and answer.
翻译:再听一遍并回答问题。
1. Where does the boy want to go?
翻译:1. 这个男孩想去哪里?
2. How can he get there from the post office?
翻译: 2. 他怎么从邮局到那里?
Today, I want to go to the museum.
翻译: 今天,我想去博物馆。
From my school, I go straight and turn left at the post office.
翻译:从学校出发,我一直向前直走,在邮局左转。
I can see the bookstore there. From there, I go straight ahead.
翻译:我可以在那里看到书店。从那里开始,我一直往前走。
Then, at the cinema, I turn right.
翻译:然后,在电影院处右拐。
Finally, I'm at the museum. It's not far.
翻译:最后,我到了博物馆。它不是很远。
Let's wrap it up
翻译:让我们总结一下
Try to write more words.
翻译:试着写出更多单词。
Can you make sentences with these words?
翻译:你能用这些词造句吗?
Hey, that looks tasty. Where can I buy one?
翻译:嘿,那看起来很好吃。我在哪里能买到呢?
Near the London Eye. Go that way.
翻译:在伦敦眼附近。往那边走。
Excuse me. Where is the London Eye?
翻译:打扰一下。伦敦眼在哪里?
It's next to the film museum near the Thames.
翻译:它紧挨着泰晤士河畔的电影博物馆。
Excuse me. Is the Thames far from here?
翻译:打扰一下。泰晤士河离这儿远吗?
No. Go straight and turn left.
翻译:不远。直走然后左转。
Hi! Three large portions and one small one, please.
翻译:你好!请给我三份大的和一份小的。
Oh, my stomach hurts! I miss my tanghulu!
翻译:哎呦,我胃痛!我想念我的糖葫芦!
You still want to eat?!
翻译:你还想吃东西?!
Wait! Don't go at the red light!
翻译:等一下!不要闯红灯!
You must pay attention to the traffic lights.
翻译:你必须注意交通信号灯。
Good morning, John. How do you go to school?
翻译:早上好,约翰。你怎么去学校?
I often go by subway.
翻译:我经常乘地铁去。
Ways to go to school
翻译:上学的方式
Hi, Mike. Is this your bike?
翻译:嗨,迈克。这是你的自行车吗?
Thanks. How do you come to school?
翻译:谢谢。你是怎么来学校的?
I usually come on foot.
翻译:我通常走路来。