A How do we express our feelings?
翻译:A 我们要如何表达自己的感受?
John is talking with his mum. Listen and write T(True) or F(False).
翻译:约翰正在和他的妈妈交谈。听一听,写T(正确)或F(错误)。
-What's the matter, John? You look worried.
翻译:—约翰怎么了?你看起来很担心。
-It's about my school project. I want to go to the children's center. But what can I do there?
翻译: —这是关于我的学校项目。我想去儿童中心。但我能在那里做什么?
-You can play with the small children.
翻译: —你可以和小孩子玩。
-Good idea. I can sing and read for them too.
翻译: —好主意。我也可以为他们唱歌和读书。
-I'm sure they will like that.
翻译: —我肯定他们会喜欢的。
Hi, Mike. You look sad. What's the matter?
翻译:嗨,迈克。你看起来不开心。怎么回事?
It's about our school project.
翻译:是关于我们学校的项目。
John wants to go to the children's centre, but I want to clean up the park.
翻译:约翰想去儿童中心,但我想要打扫公园。
I see. So you don't agree with each other?
翻译:我懂了。所以你俩意见不一致?
That's right. And we have to finish our project by Monday. I'm so worried!
翻译:没错。而且我们必须在周一之前完成项目。我很担心!
Why not do both? I can help. We can work together.
翻译:为什么不两个活动都做呢?我能帮忙。我们可以合作。
That's a good idea!
翻译:那是个好主意!
Choose and talk
翻译:选一选,说一说
My mother is sick.
翻译:我妈妈生病了。
I can't find my hat.
翻译:我找不到我的帽子。
It is raining. I can't play football.
翻译:下雨了。我不能踢足球。
My brother doesn't agree with me.
翻译:我弟弟不同意我的看法。
You look sad. What's the matter?
翻译:你看起来不开心。怎么回事?
My mother is sick.
翻译:我妈妈生病了。
I'm sorry. You can ...
翻译:我很抱歉。你可以⋯⋯
Mike and Fido's feelings book
翻译:迈克和菲多的感觉之书
Mike is back home. Fido is excited.
翻译:迈克回家了。 菲多很兴奋。
Fido is not feeling well. Mike is worried.
翻译:菲多身体不舒服。 迈克很担心。
Fido does the wrong thing. Mike is angry.
翻译:菲多做错事了。 迈克很生气。
Mike is sad. Fido makes him happy again.
翻译:迈克很难过。 菲多让他又开心了起来。
Mike is back home. How does Fido feel?
翻译:迈克回家了。菲多什么感觉?
Look, write and say
翻译:看一看,写一写,说一说
The maths test is next week.
翻译:数学测试在下周。
It's OK. You will do well.
翻译:没关系。你会做得很好。
John feels better.
翻译:约翰感觉好多了。
I can help you.
翻译:我可以帮助你。
Binbin is happy too.
翻译:斌斌也很开心。
Listen, repeat and chant.
翻译:听一听,跟读并唱一唱。
A sheep meets a friendly bee.
翻译:一只绵羊遇见了一只友好的蜜蜂。
It is so happy to see the bee.
翻译:看到蜜蜂真高兴。
The sheep and the bee speak over tea.
翻译:羊和蜜蜂边喝茶边说话。
Oh! The summer season is so free!
翻译:哦!夏天是如此的自由!
Read and say. Then listen and tick.
翻译:读一读,说一说。然后听一听,勾一勾。
1. see 2. eat 3. tea 4. bee
翻译:1. 看见 2. 吃 3. 茶 4. 蜜蜂
Listen, write and say.
翻译:听一听,写一写,说一说。
1. How do bees see flowers?
翻译:1. 蜜蜂是如何观察花朵的?
2. What do sheep eat?
翻译:2. 羊吃什么?
3. Can animals think and speak?
翻译:3. 动物能思考和说话吗?
B How can we understand each other better?
翻译:B 我们怎样才能更好地理解彼此?
Binbin sees Mike. Listen and write T(True) or F(False).
翻译:斌斌见到了迈克。听一听,写T(正确)或F(错误)。
-Hi, Mike. You're not happy. What's the matter?
翻译:—嗨,迈克。你不开心。怎么回事?
-It's about my school project. I want to clean up the park, but John wants to go to the children's center.
翻译: —这是关于我的学校项目。我想清理公园,但约翰想去儿童中心。
-Well, we all need to listen to each other.
翻译: —嗯,我们都需要互相倾听。
-I know. You're right. I'll talk to John again. Thanks, Binbin.
翻译: —我知道。你是对的。我会再和约翰谈谈的。谢谢你,斌斌。
What's the matter, John? You look worried.
翻译:约翰,怎么回事?你看起来很担心。
It's about our project. Mike and I want to do different things.
翻译:是关于我们的项目。迈克和我想要做不同的事。
I see. It's important to listen to each other.
翻译:我懂了。听取彼此的想法很重要。
Yes, Miss White. I need to talk to Mike. But I'm afraid he's angry with me.
翻译:是的,怀特老师。我需要和迈克谈谈。但我怕他生我的气。
Look, here he comes. You can talk to him now.
翻译:你看,他过来了。你可以现在和他谈谈。
John, I'm sorry. Let's do both projects! Chen Jie can work with us.
翻译:约翰,我很抱歉。我们两个活动都做吧!陈杰可以和我们合作。
Choose and talk
翻译:选一选,说一说
What's the matter, Oliver? You look sad.
翻译:奥利弗,怎么回事?你看起来不开心。
I want to sing, but I'm not good at it.
翻译:我想唱歌,但我不擅长。
You can talk to ...
翻译:你可以告诉⋯⋯
Good idea! Thanks.
翻译:好主意!谢谢。
You can talk to your parents.
翻译:你可以告诉你的父母。
You can ask your teacher for help.
翻译:你可以向你的老师寻求帮助。
You need to listen to your friends.
翻译:你需要倾听你的朋友。
You can share ideas and help each other.
翻译:你们可以分享想法、彼此帮助。
talk to your parents
翻译:告诉父母
talk to your parents
翻译:告诉父母
ask your teacher for help
翻译:向老师寻求帮助
ask your teacher for help
翻译:向老师寻求帮助
listen to your friends
翻译:倾听朋友
listen to your friends
翻译:倾听朋友
Our project is so hard.
翻译:我们的项目太难了。
We can ask Miss White for help.
翻译:我们可以向怀特老师寻求帮助。
Choose and tell
翻译:选一选,说一说
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
I am happy at school.
翻译:我在学校很开心。
I have many friends.
翻译:我有许多朋友。
I play with them in the playground, and we share ideas in class.
翻译:我和他们一起在操场上玩耍、在课堂上分享想法。
We laugh and study together all day.
翻译:我们整天都一起欢笑、一起学习。
I enjoy school.
翻译:我很喜欢学校生活。
But my family just moved to a new home.
翻译:但我们家刚搬了新家。
I have no friends there.
翻译:我在这里没有朋友。
I don't want to tell my parents.
翻译:我不想告诉我的父母。
I don't want them to feel bad.
翻译:我不想让他们感觉很糟糕。
Can you help me?
翻译:你能帮我吗?
Read and fill in the table.
翻译:读一读,填表格。
What can Jim do? Read and complete Mike's reply.
翻译:吉姆能做什么?读一读,完成迈克的回复。
It is OK to feel bad sometimes.
翻译:有时感觉糟糕没关系。
It is always good to share your feelings.
翻译:分享你的感受总是好的。
C Project:Make a feelings book
翻译:C项目:制作一本关于感受的书
1. How are the children feeling? Listen, number and write.
翻译:1. 孩子们的感受是怎样的?听一听,标序号,写一写。
-You look worried, Mike. What's the matter?
翻译: —你看起来很担心,迈克。怎么回事?
-I can't find my dog.
翻译: —我找不到我的狗了。
-Don't worry. He's a clever dog.
翻译: —别担心。他是一只聪明的狗。
-Yes, he is. Let's look for it!
翻译: —是的。我们去找吧!
-You look excited, Amy.
翻译: —你看起来很兴奋,艾米。
-Yes, I am. I got an A in my Chinese test.
翻译: —是的。我的语文考试得了A。
-Wow, congratulations!
翻译: —哇,恭喜你。
-Thank you for your help, Chen Jie.
翻译: —谢谢你的帮助,陈杰。
-You're welcome.
翻译: —不客气。
-Hi, Zhang Peng.
翻译: —嗨,张鹏。
-What's the matter, John? You look sad.
翻译: —约翰,怎么回事。你看起来很难过。
-I want to go to Hainan for the winter holidays, but my parents don't like my idea.
翻译: —我想去海南过寒假,但我父母不喜欢我的想法。
2. Talk to Mike, Amy or John.
翻译:2. 告诉迈克、埃米或约翰。
It's important to share ideas.
翻译:分享想法很重要。
You need to listen to your parents.
翻译:你需要倾听你的父母。
Don't worry. Let's look for it.
翻译:别担心。我们一起找吧。
Share our good news with friends.
翻译:和朋友们分享好消息。
I can't find my dog.
翻译:我找不到我的狗。
Don't worry. Let's look for it.
翻译:别担心。我们一起找吧。
3. Make your feelings book.
翻译:3. 制作你的感觉之书。
What makes me angry?
翻译:什么使我生气?
Someone says bad things about me.
翻译:有人说我坏话。
Someone doesn't use kind words.
翻译:有人说话不友善。
How do I look?
翻译:我看起来怎么样?
What do I want to do?
翻译:我想怎么做?
4. Share your book in class.
翻译:4. 在班里分享你的书。
This is my feelings book. When I feel angry, I want to ... I can ...
翻译:这是我的感觉之书。当我感到生气,我想要⋯⋯我可以⋯⋯
1. I can talk about different feelings.
翻译:1. 我能谈论不同的情绪。
2. I can help other people with their problems.
翻译:2. 我能帮助别人解决问题。
3. I can read an email about feelings and talk about it.
翻译:3.我能读一封关于感受的电子邮件并谈论它。
4. I can write an email to help other people.
翻译:4. 我能写一封电子邮件来帮助他人。
5. I can write a sentence using words with 'ee'or 'ea'.
翻译:5. 我能用含有“ee”或“ea”的单词写一个句子。
It's snowing. I'm so excited!
翻译:下雪了。我好兴奋!
Me too. Let's go out and play.
翻译:我也是。我们出去外面玩吧。
Benjy looks worried. This is his firsts now!
翻译:班吉看起来很担心。这是他第一次见到雪。
Come on, Benjy! Don't be afraid. It's important to try new things!
翻译:班吉,加油!别害怕。尝试新事物很重要。
Benjy doesn't look happy.
翻译:班吉看起来不开心。
He needs to exercise. Let's play with him.
翻译:他需要运动。我们和他一起玩吧。
He's happy now. I think he likes the snow.
翻译:他现在开心起来了。我想他喜欢雪。
Yes, he's not afraid now.
翻译:是的,他现在不害怕了。
Benjy, come inside.
翻译:班吉,进来。
He looks sad. He still wants to play outside.
翻译:他看起来很难过。他还想要在外面玩。
Don't worry, Benjy. We can play in the snow again tomorrow!
翻译:班吉,别担心。我们明天还能再去玩雪!
Unit 3 Work and play
翻译:第三单元 学习与娱乐
How do we balance work and play?
翻译:我们要如何平衡学习与娱乐?
Talk and write
翻译:说一说,写一写
Name some things you do every week.
翻译:列举一些你每周都会做的事情。
Fill in the table: What do you do every week?
翻译:填写表格:你每周都会做些什么?
Look and think
翻译:看一看,想一想
What are the children doing in the pictures?
翻译:图片里的孩子们在做什么?
What can we do to balance work and play?
翻译:我们能做些什么来平衡学习与娱乐?
Listen and sing
翻译:听一听,唱一唱
Go, go, go to school.
翻译:走吧,走吧,去学校吧。
It's a place to learn.
翻译:那是个学习的地方。
Study English, read and write.
翻译:学习英语,读读写写。
There's so much to learn.
翻译:有好多知识要学呢。
Go, go, go to school.
翻译:走吧,走吧,去学校吧。
It's a place to play.
翻译:那是个玩耍的地方。
See your friends, and do some sports.
翻译:见你的朋友,做些运动。
We're happy every day.
翻译:我们每天都很开心呢。
Unit 2 My feelings
翻译:第二单元 我的感受
How do people get along?
翻译:人们是如何相处的?
Draw, show and act
翻译:画一画,展示,演一演
Draw faces that show different feelings.
翻译:画出能表达不同感受的面部表情。
Show your drawings. Have your classmates name the feelings and act them out.
翻译:展示你的画作。让你的同学们说出这些感受并表演出来。
Look and think
翻译:看一看,想一想
How do the children feel in the pictures?
翻译:图片里的孩子们感觉如何?
How do you feel today?
翻译:你今天感觉如何?
Listen and sing
翻译:听一听,唱一唱
My friend Sam is angry
翻译:我的朋友山姆很生气
My friend Sam is angry. Yes, he is, he is.
翻译:我的朋友山姆很生气。 是的,他很生气,他很生气。
My friend Sam is sad. Oh yes, he is.
翻译:我的朋友山姆很伤心。哦,是的,他很伤心。
My friend Sam's dog is sick. His dad's away. He's having a horrible day.
翻译:我朋友山姆的狗生病了。 他爸爸不在家。 他正度过糟糕的一天。
My friend Sam's so unhappy. Yes, he is, he is.
翻译:我的朋友山姆非常不开心。 是的,他不开心,他不开心。
My friend Sam is happy again. Yes, he is, he is.
翻译:我的朋友山姆又开心起来了。 是的,他开心起来了,他开心起来了。
My friend Sam's excited. Oh yes, he is.
翻译:我的朋友山姆很兴奋。哦,是的,他很兴奋。
My friend Sam's dog is well. His dad's come home to play. He's having a great day.
翻译:我朋友山姆的狗康复了。 他爸爸回家陪他玩了。 他正度过美好的一天。
Sam is very happy. Yes, he is, he is.
翻译:山姆非常开心。 是的,他很开心,他很开心。