A. Let's try
翻译:A. 让我们试一试
Amy meets Mike at school this morning.
翻译:今天早上艾米在学校遇见了迈克。
Listen and tick or cross.
翻译:听录音,判断正误。
-Morning, Mike. -Morning. Hey, don't forget!
翻译:—早上好,迈克。 —早晨好。嘿,别忘了
Mrs Smith will take us to the nature park next Wednesday.
翻译:史密斯老师下周三会带我们去自然公园。
-Oh, yes. How do we get to the nature park?
翻译: —哦,对哦。那我们怎么去自然公园?
-By bus. -Look! There's Mrs Smith now!
翻译: —乘公共汽车。 —看!那是史密斯老师!
Good morning, Mrs Smith!
翻译:早上好,史密斯老师!
Hi, children. You're early. How do you come to school?
翻译:嗨,孩子们。你们来得真早。你们怎么来学校的?
Usually, I come on foot. Sometimes I come by bus.
翻译:通常,我是步行来的。有时我坐公共汽车来。
I often come by bike.
翻译:我经常骑自行车来。
How do you come to school, Mrs Smith? By car?
翻译:你怎么来学校的,史密斯老师?坐小汽车?
Sometimes, but I usually walk.
翻译:有时坐小汽车,但我通常走路。
That's good exercise.
翻译:那是很好的锻炼方式。
How do Mike, Amy and Mrs Smith come to school?
翻译:迈克、艾米和史密斯老师是怎么来学校的?
What about your classmates and teachers? Do a survey.
翻译:关于你的同学和老师呢?做个调查.
How do you come to school?
翻译:你怎么来学校的?
I usually/often/sometimes ...
翻译:我通常/经常/有时⋯⋯
Three students usually come to school by bike.
翻译:三个学生通常骑自行车来学校。
Let's go to the nature park.
翻译:让我们去自然公园吧。
How do we get there?
翻译:我们怎样去那儿呢?
How do you get to the USA from China?
翻译:你怎么从中国去美国?
B. Let's try
翻译:B. 让我们试一试
What does Mrs Smith tell the children to do?
翻译:史密斯老师告诉孩子们去做什么?
Listen and tick.
翻译:听录音,并打勾。
-Children, let's get on the bus! -Yeah!
翻译:—孩子们,我们上车吧! —耶!
-You should get on one by one. -OK.
翻译: —你们应该一个接一个上车。 —好的。
-Mrs Smith, where is Wu Binbin? -He's not coming.
翻译: —史密斯老师,吴斌斌在哪里? —他不来了。
His grandpa is ill. -I'm sorry to hear that.
翻译:他爷爷病了。 —我很抱歉听到这个消息。
Mr Jones, how can I get to the Fuxing Hospital?
翻译:琼斯先生,我怎么去复兴医院?
Take the No. 57 bus over there.
翻译:坐那里的 57 路公共汽车。
Thanks. Wow! So many pictures of bikes!
翻译:谢谢。哇!这么多自行车的照片!
They're from my cousin in the USA.
翻译:这些来自我在美国的表弟。
In the USA people on bikes must wear one.
翻译:在美国,骑自行车的人必须戴。
I see. Oh, the bus is coming! Bye, Mr Jones.
翻译:我明白了。哦,公共汽车来了!再见,琼斯先生。
Hey, don't go at the red light!
翻译:嘿,别闯红灯!
Oh, right! Thanks.
翻译:哦,对!谢谢。
I must pay attention to the traffic lights!
翻译:我必须注意交通信号灯!
What do you learn about riding a bike from the dialogue?
翻译:你从对话中学到了什么关于骑自行车的知识?
Tell your partner: What do these signs mean?
翻译:告诉你的同伴:这些标志是什么意思?
Where can you see them?
翻译:你在哪里能看到它们?
You must stop. You can see this on the road.
翻译:你必须停下来。你可以在路上看到这个。
Don't touch the door.
翻译:别碰门。
You can see this in the subway.
翻译:你在地铁里可以看到这个。
Look! The park is over there! Let's go!
翻译:看!公园在那边!咱们走吧!
Please wait! It's red now. We must stop and wait.
翻译:请等一下!现在是红灯。我们必须停下来等待。
Slow down and stop at a yellow light.
翻译:黄灯亮时要减缓速度并停下。
Stop and wait at a red light.
翻译:红灯亮时停下并等待。
Go at a green light.
翻译:绿灯亮时可以通行。
Slow down and stop!
翻译:减速然后停车!
Read and write
翻译:读一读,写一写
How many ways can you think of to go to school?
翻译:你能想到多少种上学的方法?
Talk with your partner.
翻译:和你的搭档谈谈。
Different ways to go to school
翻译:去学校的不同方式
Some children go to school on foot in Munich, Germany.
翻译:在德国慕尼黑,一些孩子步行去上学。
In Alaska, USA, it snows a lot.
翻译:在美国阿拉斯加,经常下雪。
Some kids go to school by sled. It's fast.
翻译:一些孩子坐雪橇上学。它很快。
Some children in Beijing, China, go to school by subway every day.
翻译:在中国北京,一些孩子每天乘地铁上学。
In Papa Westray, Scotland, the children go to school by ferry.
翻译:在苏格兰的帕帕韦斯特雷岛,孩子们乘渡船去上学。
But in 2009, they went to school by plane
翻译:但在 2009年,他们乘飞机上学
because the ferry didn't work.
翻译:因为渡船不工作。
Grandpa, let me read this for you.
翻译:爷爷,我来给你读这个。
I don't go to school. I learn at home.
翻译:我不上学。我在家学习。
Read the text and answer the questions.
翻译:阅读课文并回答问题。
1. How many ways to go to school can you find in the text?
翻译:1. 你能在课文中找到多少上学的方法?
Underline them.
翻译:在它们下面划线。
2. Does everyone in the text go to school?
翻译:2. 课文里的每个人都上学吗?
Choose some suggestions for the kids on page 18.
翻译:在第 18 页,为孩子们选择一些建议。
On foot You must stop at a red light.
翻译:步行 你必须在红灯时停下。
By sled You must drive slowly.
翻译:乘雪橇 你必须慢行。
By subway You must mind the gap.
翻译:乘地铁 你必须注意空隙。
On foot Don't go at a red light.
翻译:步行 不要闯红灯。
By sled Don't let the dogs run too fast.
翻译:坐雪橇 别让狗跑得太快。
By subway Don't run on the subway.
翻译:乘地铁 不要在地铁上跑。
What suggestions will you give to your friends?
翻译:你会给你的朋友什么建议?
Make a poster.
翻译:制作一张海报。
Tips for pronunciation
翻译:发音小贴士
Listen, look and say.
翻译:听一听,看一看,说一说。
come and have a look
翻译:过来并看看
stop at a red light
翻译:红灯停
Look at the text on page 18.
翻译:看第 18 页的课文。
Find and say more like these.
翻译:找到并说出更多这样的话。
Listen and number.
翻译:听录音,并排序。
1. -Excuese me, how can I get to the park?
翻译:1. —不好意思,我怎么去公园?
-Take the number 25 bus. -Can I go on foot?
翻译: —坐25路公共汽车。 —我能步行去吗?
-No, it's too far. Go by bus.
翻译: —不,太远了。坐公共汽车去。
2. -My father works near my home. It's great.
翻译: 2. —我父亲在我家附近工作。太棒了!
-My father works in the city. -How does he go to work? -Usually, by train.
翻译: —我父亲在城里工作。 —他怎么去上班? —通常是坐火车。
3. -Hey, Amy. School is over.
翻译: 3. —嘿,艾米。放学了。
How do you go home? -I usually go on foot.
翻译:你怎么回家? —我通常步行回家。
And you? By bus? -No, I go on foot, too.
翻译:你呢?乘公共汽车吗? —不,我也步行回家。
4. -Don't cross the street now. -Why? There are no cars coming.
翻译: 4. —现在不要过马路。 —为什么?没有车来。
-It's a red light. Cars are very fast. It's dangerous. -OK.
翻译: —现在是红灯。汽车速度很快。这很危险。 —好吧。
Listen again and answer the questions.
翻译:再听一遍,并回答问题。
1. -Excuese me, how can I get to the park?
翻译:1. —不好意思,我怎么去公园?
-Take the number 25 bus. -Can I go on foot?
翻译: —坐 25 路公共汽车。 —我能步行去吗?
-No, it's too far. Go by bus.
翻译: —不,太远了。坐公共汽车去。
How does Wu Binbin go to the park?
翻译: 吴斌斌怎么去学校?
2. -My father works near my home.
翻译:2. —我父亲在我家附近工作。
It's great. -My father works in the city.
翻译:太棒了! —我父亲在城里工作。
-How does he go to work? -Usually, by train.
翻译: —他怎么去上班? —通常是坐火车。
How does the girl's father go to work?
翻译: 这个女孩的父亲怎么去上班?
3. -Hey, Amy. School is over. How do you go home?
翻译:3. —嘿,艾米。放学了。你怎么回家?
-I usually go on foot. And you?
翻译: —我通常步行回家。你呢?
By bus? -No, I go on foot, too.
翻译:乘公共汽车吗? —不,我也步行回家。
How does Amy go home?
翻译: 艾米怎么回家?
4. -Don't cross the street now. -Why?
翻译:4. —现在不要过马路。 —为什么?
There are no cars coming. -It's a red light.
翻译:没有车来。 —现在是红灯。
Cars are very fast. It's dangerous. -OK. What will the woman do?
翻译:汽车速度很快。这很危险。 —好吧。 这个女人将要做什么?
Let's wrap it up
翻译:让我们总结一下
Come or go? Where is Mike? Tick or cross.
翻译:来还是走?迈克在哪里?听音判断对错。
Go to the cinema.
翻译:去看电影。
Not at the cinema.
翻译:不在电影院。
Come to the park and play with us.
翻译:来公园和我们一起玩。
Not in the park.
翻译:不在公园里。
How does Mrs Zhao come to school?
翻译:赵老师是怎么来学校的?
How can I go to the museum?
翻译:我怎么去博物馆?
Not at the museum.
翻译:不在博物馆。
It's so good to see you, Annie!
翻译:见到你真高兴,安妮!
You too, Amy. I missed you.
翻译:你也一样,艾米。我想你了。
Wow, Chinese food is so different from British food.
翻译:哇,中国菜和英国菜很不一样。
Yes. Can you use chopsticks?
翻译:是呀。你会用筷子吗?
No, I can't.
翻译:不,我不会用筷子。
Let's take a bus home. We must cross the road.
翻译:让我们乘公共汽车回家吧。我们必须过马路。
I see. We must look right before crossing the road.
翻译:我知道了。过马路前我们必须向右看。
No, first left and then right!
翻译:不,先左后右!
Look, the bus is over there!
翻译:看,公共汽车在那边!
Wow, it's a double-decker! The same as in London.
翻译:哇,是双层的!和伦敦一样。
Where is the door?
翻译:门在哪里?
Amy, there is no door on the bus!
翻译:艾米,公共汽车上没有门!
Haha, you're looking at the wrong side again!
翻译:哈哈,你又看错了地方!
What are you going to do in the nature park?
翻译:你打算在自然公园里做什么?
I'm going to draw some pictures. What about you?
翻译:我要画一些画。那你呢?
I'm going to look for some beautiful leaves.
翻译:我要去寻找一些漂亮的叶子。
My weekend plan
翻译:我的周末计划
Mike is going to see a film.
翻译:迈克打算去看电影。
John is going to buy his favourite comic book.
翻译:约翰打算去买他最喜欢的漫画书。
Hmm, what am I going to do this weekend?
翻译:嗯,这个周末我打算干什么呢?