Would you like to come to my birthday party?
翻译:你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Just read and talk
翻译:读一读,谈一谈
Hi, Kate, Gao Wei and Peter. Tomorrow is my birthday.
翻译:你好,凯特、高伟和彼得。明天是我的生日。
Would you like to come to my birthday party?
翻译:你们愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Sure. I'd love to.
翻译:当然。我愿意去。
What about you, Gao Wei?
翻译:你呢,高伟?
What time does your party begin?
翻译:你的生日聚会什么时候开始?
It begins at about 5:30 after school.
翻译:放学后大约五点半开始。
That's good! I can come then.
翻译:那很好!到时我能去。
Me, too. We can all celebrate your birthday!
翻译:我也是。我们都能庆祝你的生日!
Thanks! Here are my invitation cards for all of you.
翻译:谢谢!这是我给你们所有人的邀请函。
Thanks! Goodbye! See you tomorrow!
翻译:谢谢!再见!明天见!
Would you like to come to my birthday party?
翻译:你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Sure. I'd love to.
翻译: 当然。我愿意去。
invite your friends to your party
翻译:邀请朋友参加聚会
celebrate your birthday with your friends
翻译:与朋友庆祝生日
give a birthday card to your friend
翻译:向朋友赠送生日贺卡
time, after, then, me, bye
翻译:时间,在⋯⋯后,那时,我( I 的宾格),再见
Would you like to come to my birthday party? Sure. I'd love to. Goodbye! /Bye-bye! /Bye!
翻译:你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗? 当然。我愿意去。 再见!/再见!/再见!
Let's make and act
翻译:让我们做一做,演一演
Make an invitation card.
翻译:制作一张邀请函。
Then give it to a friend.
翻译:然后把它给一个朋友。
Don't forget to write your friend's name, and sign your name, too.
翻译:别忘了写上你朋友的名字,也签上你的名字。
Please come to my party. Here's a card for you!
翻译:请来参加我的聚会。给你一张邀请函!
I like bows, you know. I have a bow to show.
翻译:我喜欢弓,你知道的。 我有一张弓要展示。
I hold the bow high and low.
翻译: 我持着弓忽高忽低。
To shoot a yellow arrow. I like bows, you know.
翻译: 为了射出一支黄色的箭。 我喜欢弓,你知道的。
I have a bow to show.
翻译: 我有一张弓要展示。
I hold the bow high and low. To shoot a yellow arrow.
翻译: 我持着弓忽高忽低。 为了射出一支黄色的箭。
Just read and talk
翻译:读一读,谈一谈
What kind of cake would you like, Lisa?
翻译:你想要什么样的蛋糕,丽莎?
I'd like a chocolate cake.
翻译:我想要一个巧克力蛋糕。
What shape would you like? How about this star-shaped cake?
翻译:你想要什么形状的?这个星形的蛋糕怎么样?
Well, Mum. I really like that heart-shaped cake.
翻译:嗯,妈妈。我真的很喜欢那个心形的蛋糕。
That's wonderful! It can show our love for you.
翻译:那很好!它可以表达我们对你的爱。
Thank you, Mum!
翻译:谢谢你,妈妈!
It can also show my love for you and Dad.
翻译:它也可以表达我对你和爸爸的爱。
Mum, can I have some ice cream and some jelly, please?
翻译:妈妈,我可以要一些冰激凌和果冻吗?
And I'll get some candy and fruit pies for you, too.
翻译:我还会给你买些糖果和水果派。
Thanks, Mum! I'll have a great birthday party.
翻译:谢谢,妈妈!我将会有一个很棒的生日聚会。
What kind of cake would you like?
翻译:你想要什么样的蛋糕?
I'd like a heart-shaped cake.
翻译: 我想要一个心形的蛋糕。
Can I have some ice cream? Sure.
翻译:我能要一些冰激凌吗? 当然。
star-shapped cake
翻译:星形蛋糕
heart-shaped cake
翻译:心形蛋糕
kind, ice cream, candy
翻译:种类,冰激凌,糖果
Can have some ice cream? Sure.
翻译:我能要一些冰激凌吗? 当然。
What kind of cake would you like?
翻译:你想要什么样的蛋糕?
I'd like a heart-shaped cake.
翻译:我想要一个心形蛋糕。
Can I help you?
翻译:我能帮助你吗?
Yes, we'd like some ice cream and apple pies.
翻译:是的,我们想要一些冰激凌和苹果派。
How is Howe? Howe is powerful. How are Howe's cows?
翻译:豪怎么样? 豪很有力量。 豪的奶牛怎么样?
The cows are wonderful. How is Howe? Howe is powerful.
翻译: 这些奶牛棒极了。 豪怎么样? 豪很有力量。
How are Howe's cows? The cows are wonderful.
翻译: 豪的奶牛怎么样? 这些奶牛棒极了。
Just read and talk
翻译:读一读,谈一谈
Happy birthday, Lisa!
翻译:生日快乐,丽莎!
Thank you! Welcome to my birthday party.
翻译:谢谢你们!欢迎来到我的生日聚会。
Here's a teddy bear for you!
翻译:这是给你的泰迪熊!
I have a new storybook for you!
翻译:我有一本新的故事书给你。
Look! Here are some chocolates for you!
翻译:看!这些巧克力是给你的!
Thank you very much!
翻译:非常感谢你们!
Shall we begin the party?
翻译:我们开始聚会好吗?
Let's light the candles and sing the birthday song.
翻译:让我们点蜡烛,唱生日歌。
Make a wish and blow out the candles, Lisa.
翻译:许愿然后吹蜡烛,丽莎。
All right. Let me make a wish!
翻译:好的。让我先许愿!
And now cut the cake, Lisa!
翻译:现在切蛋糕吧,丽莎!
OK. Have a piece of cake, please!
翻译:好的。请吃一块蛋糕吧!
Here's a birthday cake for you.
翻译:这是给你的生日蛋糕。
How do they celebrate the birthday?
翻译:他们是如何庆祝生日的?
First, they light the candles and then ...
翻译: 首先,他们点蜡烛,然后⋯⋯
sing the birthday song
翻译:唱生日歌
blow out the candles
翻译:吹蜡烛
Here is a birthday cake for you.
翻译:这是给你的生日蛋糕。
Let's act and sing
翻译:让我们演一演,唱一唱
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
翻译:祝你生日快乐。 祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday, dear Arnold. Happy birthday to you.
翻译: 生日快乐,亲爱的阿诺德。 祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.
翻译: 祝你生日快乐。 祝你生日快乐。
Happy birthday, dear Arnold. Happy birthday to you.
翻译: 生日快乐,亲爱的阿诺德。 祝你生日快乐。
Let's light the candles.
翻译:让我们点蜡烛吧。
I want to have a computer.
翻译:我想要一台电脑。
Let me blow out the candles.
翻译:让我吹蜡烛。
Roy is a little boy. Troy gives him a little toy.
翻译:罗伊是个小男孩。 特洛伊给了他一个小玩具。
Roy looks at the toy with joy.
翻译: 罗伊高兴地看着玩具。
He has many games to enjoy.
翻译: 他有许多游戏要玩。
Roy is a little boy. Troy gives him a little toy.
翻译: 罗伊是个小男孩。 特洛伊给了他一个小玩具。
Roy looks at the toy with joy. He has many games to enjoy.
翻译: 罗伊高兴地看着玩具。 他有许多游戏要玩。
Read and act.
翻译:读一读,演一演。
Micky's birthday is on Saturday.
翻译:米奇的生日是星期六。
He is writing invitation cards for his friends.
翻译:他在给他的朋友们写邀请函。
Mimi reads the invitation card.
翻译:咪咪看了邀请函。
She likes cake, jelly and ice cream at the party.
翻译:她喜欢聚会上的蛋糕、果冻和冰激凌。
Micky asks the panda and the rabbit,
翻译:米奇问熊猫和兔子:
'Will you come to my birthday party? '
翻译:“你们会来参加我的生日聚会吗”?
Micky asks the elephant, ' ______?'
翻译:米奇问大象:“______?”
The elephant says, 'This Saturday is my birthday party, too.
翻译:大象说:“这个星期六也是我的生日聚会。
Let's celebrate it together. '
翻译:让我们一起庆祝吧。”
So they have a big birthday party.
翻译:因此他们举办了一个巨大的生日聚会。
How old are they? Do you know?
翻译:他们多大了?你知道吗?
Let's listen and number
翻译:让我们听一听并标序号
1. -Would you like to come to my birthday party?
翻译:1. —你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Here is an invitation card for you. -Sure.
翻译:这是给你的邀请函。 —当然。
-Would you like to come to my birthday party?
翻译:—你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Here is an invitation card for you. -Sure.
翻译:这是给你的邀请函。 —当然。
2. -Happy birthday. Here's a new book for you.
翻译: 2. —生日快乐。这里有一本新书给你。
-Thank you. -Happy birthday. Here's a new book for you.
翻译: —谢谢你。—生日快乐。这里有一本新书给你。
3. My friends light the candles.
翻译: 3. 我的朋友们点蜡烛。
My friends light the candles.
翻译:我的朋友们点蜡烛。
4. They sing a birthday song.
翻译: 4. 他们唱生日歌。
They sing a birthday song.
翻译:他们唱生日歌。
5. I make a wish and blow out the candles.
翻译: 5. 我许愿并吹蜡烛。
I make a wish and blow out the candles.
翻译:我许愿并吹蜡烛。
6. We eat the cake. We eat the cake.
翻译: 6. 我们吃蛋糕。我们吃蛋糕。
7. -Can I have some ice cream? -Sure.
翻译: 7. —能给我一些冰激凌吗? —当然。
-Can I have some ice cream? -Sure.
翻译:—能给我一些冰激凌吗? —当然。
8. -What would you like? -I'd like some candies.
翻译: 8. —你想要什么? —我想要一些糖果。
-What would you like? -I'd like some candies.
翻译:—你想要什么? —我想要一些糖果。
What kind of cake would you like?
翻译:你想要什么样的蛋糕?
I'd like a heart-shaped cake. How do they celebrate the birthday?
翻译: 我想要一个心形蛋糕。 他们怎么庆祝生日?
First, they light the candles and then ...
翻译: 首先,他们点蜡烛,然后⋯⋯
invite your friends to your party, celebrate your birthday with your friends,
翻译:邀请朋友参加聚会,与朋友庆祝生日,
give a birthday card to your friend, star-shaped cake,
翻译:向朋友赠送生日贺卡,星形蛋糕,
heart-shaped cake, jelly, fruit pie, light the candles,
翻译:心形蛋糕,果冻,水果派,点蜡烛,
sing the birthday song, make a wish,
翻译:唱生日歌,许愿,
blow out the candles, cut the cake, eat the cake
翻译:吹蜡烛,切蛋糕,吃蛋糕
Would you like to come to my birthday party? Sure. I'd love to. Good bye! /Bye-bye! /Bye! Can I have some ice cream? Sure. Here's a birthday cake for you.
翻译:你愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗? 当然。我愿意来。 再见!/再见!/再见! 我能吃点冰激凌吗? 当然。 这是给你的生日蛋糕。
time, after, then, me, bye, kind, ice cream, candy, light
翻译:时间,在⋯⋯后,那时,我( I 的宾格),再见,种类,冰激凌,糖果,点燃
Reading for knowledge
翻译:为知识而读书
David is celebrating his birthday today.
翻译:大卫今天在庆祝他的生日。
His mother brings a birthday cake to his class.
翻译:他妈妈带了一个生日蛋糕去他的班上。
David is going to share the cake with his friends.
翻译:大卫要和他的朋友们分享蛋糕。
First, the teacher helps David to light the candles.
翻译: 首先,老师帮助大卫点蜡烛。
Why do we put candles on a birthday cake?
翻译:为什么我们要在生日蛋糕上放蜡烛?
Candles make our day bright and happy.
翻译:蜡烛使我们的日子明亮而快乐。
The candles also show our age.
翻译:蜡烛也显示了我们的年龄。
David's cake has eleven small candles, because he is eleven years old.
翻译:大卫的蛋糕有十一支小蜡烛,因为他十一岁了。
For old people, one big candle shows ten years.
翻译:对老年人来说,一根大蜡烛代表十年。
Eight big candles will show that a person is eighty years old.
翻译:八根大蜡烛表示一个人八十岁了。
The children play games. Then, everyone sings the birthday song.
翻译:孩子们玩游戏。然后,每个人都唱生日歌。
David makes a wish. He blows out the candles. Everyone claps.
翻译:大卫许愿。他吹蜡烛。大家鼓掌。
He cuts the cake and gives each of his friends a piece of cake.
翻译:他切蛋糕并给每个朋友一块蛋糕。
Everyone is happy.
翻译:每个人都很高兴。
1. Why do people put candles on a birthday cake?
翻译:1. 为什么人们在生日蛋糕上放蜡烛?
2. What does a big candle on a birthday cake show?
翻译:2. 生日蛋糕上的大蜡烛代表什么?
3. We celebrate a birthday to show time.
翻译:3. 我们庆祝生日以显示时间。
Count the time and write it down.
翻译:数数时间并记下来。
Let's count time!
翻译:让我们计算时间!
1. How old are you? Count the years.
翻译:1. 你多大了?数数时间。
2. How old are you? Count the months.
翻译:2. 你多大了?数数月份。
3. How old are you? Count the days.
翻译:3. 你多大了?数数日子。
4. How old are you? Count the hours.
翻译:4. 你多大了?数数小时数。
Write your answers here.
翻译:把你的答案写在这里。