How much are these short pants? They're sixty-five yuan.
翻译:这条短裤多少钱? 六十五元。
Would you show me that pair of short pants?
翻译:你能让我看看那条短裤吗?
Sure. Here you are.
翻译: 当然。给你。
Can you write them?
翻译:你会写吗?
How much are these short pants?
翻译:这条短裤多少钱?
They are sixty-five yuan.
翻译:六十五元。
I want a skirt.
翻译:我想要一条短裙。
Can I try it on?
翻译:我能试穿一下吗?
Oh, it's too big for me.
翻译:哦,这条对我来说太大了。
How much are these trousers?
翻译:这条长裤多少钱?
They are ninety-four yuan.
翻译:九十四元。
My little brother, Is really clever.
翻译:我的小弟弟, 真得很聪明。
He can draw a tiger, On my computer.
翻译:他会在我的电脑上,画一头老虎。
My little brother, Is really clever. He can draw a tiger, On my computer.
翻译: 我的小弟弟, 真得很聪明。他会在我的电脑上,画一头老虎。
Read and act.
翻译:读一读,演一演。
Micky and his father go to the bank,
翻译:米奇和他的父亲去了银行,
and then they go to the toy shop.
翻译:然后他们去了玩具店。
Dad, can we go to the toy shop?
翻译:爸爸,我们可以去玩具店吗?
In the toy shop, Micky sees so many toys
翻译:在玩具店,米奇看到了很多玩具
-ships, planes, buses, cars, trains and so on.
翻译:—轮船、飞机、公交车、汽车、还有火车等等。
Can I help you?
翻译:我能帮助你吗?
Dad, I want this ship. It looks nice.
翻译:爸爸,我想要这艘船。它看起来很棒。
Micky sees some big toys.
翻译:米奇看到了一些大玩具。
He's very happy to play with the toys.
翻译:他玩玩具玩得很开心。
Dad, can I have a bike?
翻译:爸爸,我能要一辆自行车吗?
Sure! Which one would you like?
翻译:当然!你喜欢哪一辆?
Next, Micky and his father go to buy some new clothes.
翻译:接着,米奇和他的爸爸去买一些新衣服。
Can I help you?
翻译:我能帮助你吗?
I would like a pair of black pants.
翻译:我想要一条黑裤子。
I would like a pair of shorts.
翻译:我想要一条短裤。
Then, they go home. Micky's mother is waiting for them.
翻译:然后,他们回家了。米奇的妈妈在等着他们。
Where's the money from the bank?
翻译:从银行取的钱去哪了?
What will mum say to Micky?
翻译:妈妈会对米奇说些什么?
What will she say to his father?
翻译:她会对米奇的爸爸说些什么?
I have no more money.
翻译:我身上没有钱了。
But look at what we have!
翻译:但是看看我们买了些什么!
Listen and number.
翻译:听一听,标序号。
A.1. -Can I help you? -I want a toy motorbike.
翻译:A.1. —我能帮你吗? —我想要一辆玩具摩托车。
-Can I help you? -I want a toy motorbike.
翻译:—我能帮你吗? —我想要一辆玩具摩托车。
2. -How much is the toy train? -It's eighty-five yuan.
翻译: 2. —这辆玩具火车多少钱? —八十五元。
-How much is the toy train? -It's eighty-five yuan.
翻译:—这辆玩具火车多少钱? —八十五元。
3. -What can I do for you?
翻译: 3. —我能为你做什么?
-I want to buy a toy ship.
翻译: —我想买一艘玩具轮船。
-What can I do for you?
翻译:—我能为你做什么?
-I want to buy a toy ship.
翻译: —我想买一艘玩具轮船。
4. -How much is the toy plane? -It's one hundred.
翻译: 4. —这架玩具飞机多少钱? —一百元。
-How much is the toy plane? -It's one hundred.
翻译:—这架玩具飞机多少钱? —一百元。
5. -What can I do for you?
翻译: 5. —我能为你做什么?
-I want to buy a toy boat.
翻译: —我想买一艘玩具小船。
-What can I do for you?
翻译:—我能为你做什么?
-I want to buy a toy boat.
翻译: —我想买一艘玩具小船。
6. -How much is that toy jeep? -It's ninety-nine yuan.
翻译: 6. —那辆玩具吉普车多少钱? —九十九元。
-How much is that toy jeep? -It's ninety-nine yuan.
翻译:—那辆玩具吉普车多少钱? —九十九元。
B.1. -Would you show me that coat? -Sure. Here you are.
翻译:B.1. —你能给我看看那件外套吗? —当然。给你。
-Would you show me that coat? -Sure. Here you are.
翻译:—你能给我看看那件外套吗? —当然。给你。
2. -Would you show me that pair of trousers?
翻译: 2. —可以给我看看那条长裤吗?
-Sure. Here you are. -How much are they?
翻译: —当然。给你。 —多少钱?
-They're ninety-eight yuan. -Would you show me that pair of trousers?
翻译: —九十八元。—可以给我看看那条长裤吗?
-Sure. Here you are. -How much are they? -They're ninety-eight yuan.
翻译: —当然。给你。 —多少钱? —九十八元。
3. -Would you show me that pair of pants?
翻译: 3. —可以给我看看那条裤子吗?
-Sure. Here you are.
翻译: —当然。给你
-Would you show me that pair of pants? -Sure. Here you are.
翻译:—可以给我看看那条裤子吗? —当然。给你
It's fifty-six yuan.
翻译:五十六元。
What can I do for you?
翻译:我能为你做些什么?
I want to buy a motorbike.
翻译:我想买一辆摩托车。
Would you show me that pair of short pants?
翻译:你能给我看看那条短裤吗?
Sure. Here you are.
翻译:当然。给你。
Can I help you?
翻译:我能帮助你吗?
Yes. I want a toy train.
翻译:好的。我想要一辆玩具火车。
It's eighty-five yuan.
翻译:八十五元。
How much are these short pants?
翻译:这条短裤多少钱?
They're sixty-five yuan.
翻译:六十五元。
Reading for knowledge
翻译:读一读,涨知识
Special Shops in the World
翻译:世界上的特色商店
Wu Di's grandma doesn't like green tea or black tea.
翻译:吴迪的奶奶不喜欢绿茶或者红茶。
She only likes Wulong tea.
翻译:她只喜欢乌龙茶。
Wu Di wants to buy some good tea for her,
翻译:吴迪想给她买些好茶,
so he goes to a nice teashop in Beijing.
翻译:于是他去了北京一家不错的茶馆。
The salesgirl makes a pot of hot Wulong tea for him.
翻译:女售货员给他沏了一壶热腾腾的乌龙茶。
Wu Di drinks the tea.
翻译:吴迪喝了茶。
It is very nice, so he buys two boxes for his grandma.
翻译:这种茶味道很好,所以他给奶奶买了两盒。
Next Sunday is Jane's birthday.
翻译:下星期天是简的生日。
Her best friend, Elaine, wants to buy her a special gift.
翻译:她最好的朋友伊莱恩想给她买一件特别的礼物。
Jane likes chocolates very much, so she goes to the best chocolate shop in London.
翻译:简非常喜欢巧克力,所以她去了伦敦最好的巧克力店。
The shop is full of chocolates.
翻译:这家商店里摆满了巧克力。
Elaine is very interested in looking at the chocolate rabbits,
翻译:伊莱恩对巧克力兔子、
cows, elephants, horses and even hens.
翻译:巧克力奶牛、巧克力大象、巧克力马甚至巧克力母鸡都很感兴趣。
She buys two chocolate horses and two chocolate cows as a birthday gift for Jane.
翻译:她买了两匹巧克力马和两头巧克力奶牛当作给简的生日礼物。
a box of chocolates
翻译:一盒巧克力
1. What colour is a cup of green tea?
翻译:1. 一杯绿茶是什么颜色的?
What colour is a cup of black tea?
翻译: 一杯红茶是什么颜色的?
2. Why does Elaine buy chocolate horses and cows?
翻译:2. 伊莱恩为什么买巧克力马和巧克力奶牛?
3. Here are some special shops in other countries.
翻译:3. 下面是一些其他国家的特色商店。
Can you match the words with the pictures below?
翻译:你能把单词和下面的图片连起来吗?
a pet shop in Paris
翻译:巴黎的一家宠物店
a cheese shop in Holland
翻译:荷兰的一家奶酪店
a hat shop in New York
翻译:纽约的一家帽子店