陕旅版六年级上册英语Unit 7 I Had a Good Time课文音频

版本: 陕旅版
年级: 六年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝陕旅版六年级上册课文Unit 7 I Had a Good Time单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝陕旅版六年级上册课文Unit 7 I Had a Good Time单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 7 I Had a Good Time课文翻译及听力音频

  • Unit 7 I Had a Good Time 翻译:第七单元 我玩得很开心

  • Part A 翻译:A部分

  • Warming-up 翻译:准备活动

  • Look and choose 翻译:看一看并选一选

  • Yunnan 翻译:云南

  • Zhejiang 翻译:浙江

  • Shaanxi 翻译:陕西

  • Beijing 翻译:北京

  • Guizhou 翻译:贵州

  • Shandong 翻译:山东

  • the Great Wall 翻译:长城

  • the Terra-cotta Warriors 翻译:兵马俑

  • the West Lake 翻译:西湖

  • Mount Tai 翻译:泰山

  • Huangguoshu Falls 翻译:黄果树瀑布

  • the Stone Forest 翻译:石林

  • Think and write 翻译:想一想并写一写

  • Write the top three places you want to go. 翻译:写出你最想去的三个地方。

  • I want to go to _____, ____, and ____. 翻译:我想去_____,____,和____。

  • Let's learn 翻译:让我们学一学

  • play beach volleyball 翻译:打沙滩排球

  • visit the museum 翻译:参观博物馆

  • buy some gifts 翻译:购买礼物

  • eat sea food 翻译:吃海鲜

  • make a cake 翻译:做蛋糕

  • Let's talk 翻译:让我们说一说

  • Did you go out to play last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末出去玩了吗?

  • No, I didn't. 翻译:不,我没有出去。

  • I stayed at home. 翻译:我待在家里。

  • What did you do at home? 翻译:你在家做什么?

  • I learned to cook and made a big cake by myself. 翻译:我自己学会做饭并做了个大蛋糕。

  • Really? You are great! 翻译:真的吗?你真厉害!

  • Where did you go last weekend? 翻译:上周末你去哪儿了?

  • I flew to Hainan with my family. 翻译:我和家人一起坐飞机去海南了。

  • What did you do there? 翻译:你在那儿做了什么?

  • I swam in the sea and played beach volleyball with my uncle and cousin. 翻译:我在海里游泳,和我叔叔和表弟打沙滩排球。

  • We also watched a nice show. 翻译:我们还观看了一场不错的表演。

  • Sounds interesting. 翻译:听起来不错。

  • Did you eat any sea food? 翻译:你吃海鲜了吗?

  • Yes, of course. 翻译:当然吃了。

  • It was delicious. 翻译:海鲜很美味。

  • Part B 翻译:B部分

  • Let's learn more 翻译:让我们多学一点

  • Last summer holiday, Su Nan went to Beijing with his parents. 翻译:去年暑假,苏南和他的父母去北京。

  • They went there by train and stayed in Beijing for three days. 翻译:他们是坐火车去的,在北京呆了三天。

  • On the first day, they went to Tian'anmen Square. 翻译:第一天他们去了天安门广场。

  • It was big and great. 翻译:广场很大很雄伟。

  • There were many people. 翻译:人也很多。

  • The next day, they visited the museum, ate delicious Beijing Duck and bought some gifts. 翻译:第二天,他们参观了博物馆,吃了北京烤鸭并买了礼物。

  • The last day, they went to the Great Wall. 翻译:最后一天,他们去了长城。

  • They took many photos there. 翻译:他们在那儿拍了很多相片。

  • They really had a good time. 翻译:他们的确玩得很开心。

  • Read again and number the pictures 翻译:再读一读并给图片排序

  • Look and talk 翻译:看一看并说一说

  • Where did you go on your holiday? 翻译:你去哪儿度假了?

  • I went to Shandong. 翻译:我去了山东。

  • Who did you go with? 翻译:你和谁一起去的?

  • I went with my friends. 翻译:我和朋友一起去的。

  • What did you do there? 翻译:你在那儿做了什么?

  • We climbed Mount Tai. 翻译:我们爬泰山。

  • Sounds great. 翻译:听起来不错。

  • Let's chant 翻译:让我们颂一颂

  • Two little bears lived in a wood. 翻译:两只小熊住在树林里。

  • One was happy and one was sad. 翻译:一只快乐而另一只悲伤。

  • One went on a trip. 翻译:一只去旅行。

  • One stayed at home. 翻译:一只闷在家里。

  • One played on the beach. 翻译:一只在沙滩上玩耍。

  • One sat at the table. 翻译:一只坐在桌前。

  • Would you like to be happy or would you like to be sad? 翻译:你想成为快乐的那只还是悲伤的那只?

  • Two little birds lived in a wood. 翻译:两只小鸟住在树林里。

  • One was happy and one was sad. 翻译:一只快乐而另一只悲伤。

  • One flew in the sky. 翻译:一只在蓝天飞翔。

  • One stayed at home. 翻译:一只闷在家里。

  • One sang all around. 翻译:一只婉转高歌。

  • One sat on the branch. 翻译:一只站在树梢。

  • Would you like to be happy or would you like to be sad? 翻译:你想成为快乐的那只还是悲伤的那只?

  • Part C 翻译:C部分

  • Listen and circle 翻译:听一听并圈一圈

  • What did Kevin do on his holiday? 翻译:凯文在假期里做了什么?

  • Tick or cross. 翻译:打勾或打叉。

  • Then talk with your friend. 翻译:然后和你的朋友说一说。

  • What did you do last week, Kitty? 翻译:基蒂,上周你做了什么?

  • I … 翻译:我……

  • Did you …? 翻译:你……吗?

  • Yes, I did. 翻译:是的。

  • / No, I didn't. 翻译:/不,我没有。

  • Choose, complete and act 翻译:选一选,完成练习并表演

  • with 翻译:和……一起

  • vivited 翻译:参观,拜访

  • went 翻译:去

  • had 翻译:有

  • What 翻译:什么

  • go 翻译:去

  • What did you do last weekend? 翻译:你上个周末做了什么?

  • I visited some places of interest. 翻译:我参观了一些名胜古迹。

  • Really? Where did you go? 翻译:真的吗?你去了哪里?

  • I went to Zhejiang. 翻译:我去了浙江。

  • Who did you go there with? 翻译:你和谁一起去的?

  • My parents. 翻译:我的父母。

  • Did you go boating in the West Lake? 翻译:你去西湖划船了吗?

  • Yes, we did. 翻译:是的,我们去划船了。

  • It was interesting. 翻译:真是太好玩了。

  • The weather was fine and the people there were friendly. 翻译:天气很好,那里的人也很友善。

  • You really had a great time. 翻译:你真的玩得很开心。

  • Answer and write 翻译:答一答并写一写

  • Tips: 翻译:小贴士

  • Where did you go on your holiday? 翻译:你去哪儿度假了?

  • What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?

  • I went to ____ with ____ last year. We went there by ____ and we stayed there for ____. On the first day, we ____. On the second day, we ____. On the last day, we ____. We had a great time. 翻译:去年我和______一起去了______。我们是______到那儿的,在那儿呆了______天。第一天我们______。第二天我们______。最后一天我们______。我们玩得很开心。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-08-30 12:30:09

最新小学陕旅版六年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...