冀教版一起五年级上册英语Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?课文音频

版本: 冀教版一起
年级: 五年级上册
切换教材
英语朗读宝冀教版一起五年级上册课文Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝冀教版一起五年级上册课文Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 4 Did You Have a Nice Trip?课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 4 Lessons 19-24 Did You Have a Nice Trip? 翻译:第四单元 第19~24课 你旅途愉快吗?

Lesson 19 Li Ming Comes Home 翻译:第十九课 李明回家了

Li Ming's story 翻译:李明的故事

Li Ming arrives home from Beijing. 翻译:李明从北京回家了。

Hello Li Ming! 翻译:你好李明!

I missed you! 翻译:我想你!

I missed you, too. 翻译:我也想你。

Did you have a nice trip? 翻译:你旅途愉快吗?

Yes! 翻译:愉快!

I had a great trip! 翻译:我旅途很愉快!

What did you do? 翻译:你们做了什么?

We walked to Wangfujing Street. 翻译:我们走路去了王府井大街。

We shopped there. 翻译:我们在那里购物了。

I bought a gift for you. 翻译:我给你买了一份礼物。

Did you? 翻译:你买了吗?

Yes! 翻译:是的!

I looked in many shops. 翻译:我逛了很多商店。

I liked this! 翻译:我喜欢这个!

Here, it's for you! 翻译:这儿呢,这是送给你的!

Oh! 翻译:哦!

Thank you! 翻译:谢谢你!

It's a T-shirt! 翻译:是件T恤衫!

I have one, too! 翻译:我也有一件!

Walk and walked 翻译:walk和walked

I often walk to school. 翻译:我经常走路去上学。

I walked on the Great Wall yesterday. 翻译:昨天我在长城上走了走。

I often talk to my teacher at school. 翻译:我在学校里经常和老师讲话。

I talked to Danny on the phone yesterday. 翻译:我昨天和丹尼讲电话了。

I often play with my friends after school. 翻译:我放学后经常和我的朋友玩儿。

I played with Jenny and Danny at Tian'anmen Square yesterday. 翻译:我昨天和詹妮、丹尼在天安门广场玩了。

Now look at these words: 翻译:现在看看这些单词:

walk walked 翻译:走路,散步

talk talked 翻译:讲话

play played 翻译:玩耍

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Tell Li Ming's story. 翻译:讲述李明的故事。

had fun 翻译:玩儿得开心

missed 翻译:想念

wanted to 翻译:想

walked to Wangfujing 翻译:走路去王府井

looked in 翻译:看

bought 翻译:买(buy的过去式)

Li Ming had fun in Beijing. 翻译:李明在北京玩儿得很开心。

He ... 翻译:他……

Ask and answer. 翻译:问一问并答一答。

Then write. 翻译:然后写一写。

call my friend 翻译:给我的朋友打电话

help my parents 翻译:帮助我的父母

watch TV 翻译:看电视

wash the clothes 翻译:洗衣服

What did you do yesterday? 翻译:你昨天做了什么?

I called my friend. 翻译:我给我的朋友打电话了。

What did you do yesterday? 翻译:你昨天做了什么?

I called my friend. 翻译:我给我的朋友打电话了。

Lesson 20 Jenny Goes Home 翻译:第二十课 詹妮回家了

Jenny's gift 翻译:詹妮的礼物

"Yes, I had fun!" 翻译:“开心啊,我玩儿得很开心!”

says Jenny. 翻译:詹妮说。

Jenny comes home from her trip. 翻译:詹妮从她的旅行中回家了。

She is happy to see her mother again. 翻译:她很高兴又见到了她妈妈。

"Hi Mom! 翻译:“嗨,妈妈!

Did you miss me?" 翻译:你想我吗?”

asks Jenny. 翻译:詹妮问。

Yes, I did! 翻译:“我想啊!

Did you have fun in Beijing?" 翻译:你在北京玩儿得开心吗?”

asks Mrs. Smith. 翻译:史密斯夫人问。

"What did you do?" 翻译:“你们玩儿了些什么?”

asks Mrs. Smith. 翻译:史密斯夫人问。

"The first day, we went to Tian'anmen Square. 翻译:“第一天,我们去了天安门广场。

It's so big, Mom! 翻译:天安门广场好大啊,妈妈!

The second day, we went to the Palace Museum. 翻译:第二天,我们去了故宫。

It's beautiful! 翻译:故宫很漂亮!

The third day, we went to the Great Wall. 翻译:第三天,我们去了长城。

It's great!" 翻译:长城太伟大了!”

"Did you go shopping?" 翻译:“你们去购物了吗?”

asks Mrs. Smith. 翻译:史密斯夫人问。

"Yes!" 翻译:“去了!”

answers Jenny. 翻译:詹妮回答道。

The fourth day, we went to Wangfujing Street. 翻译:“第四天,我们去了王府井大街。

This scarf is for you. 翻译:这条围巾是送给您的。

Here!" 翻译:这儿!”

"Thank you, Jenny!" 翻译:“谢谢你,詹妮!”

Go and went 翻译:go和went

I go to the library on Sundays. 翻译:我星期天去图书馆。

I went to the cinema yesterday. 翻译:我昨天去了电影院。

I see Danny every day. 翻译:我每天看到丹尼。

I saw Mr. Wood yesterday. 翻译:我昨天看到了伍德先生。

I eat an apple every day. 翻译:我每天吃一个苹果。

I ate a hot dog for lunch yesterday. 翻译:我昨天吃了一根热狗当午餐。

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Look and say. 翻译:看一看并说一说。

What did Danny do last Saturday? 翻译:丹尼上个星期六做了什么?

had breakfast 翻译:吃早餐

went shopping 翻译:去购物

Toy Shop 翻译:玩具店

saw some toys 翻译:看到了一些玩具

bought a toy 翻译:买了一个玩具

ate ice cream 翻译:吃了冰淇淋

played on the computer 翻译:玩儿了电脑

Ask and answer. 翻译:问一问并答一答。

Did you go to the park yesterday? 翻译:你昨天去公园了吗?

Yes. 翻译:去了。

Did you play basketball yesterday? 翻译:你昨天打篮球了吗?

No. 翻译:没有。

I played ping-pong. 翻译:我打了乒乓球。

eat a banana 翻译:吃香蕉

go to Tian'anmen Square 翻译:去天安门广场

see Mr. Wood 翻译:看见伍德先生

have fun 翻译:玩儿得开心

do your homework 翻译:做家庭作业

watch TV 翻译:看电视

Lesson 21 Gifts for Everyone! 翻译:第二十一课 给大家的礼物!

This is for you 翻译:这是送给你的

Jenny and Danny are back from China. 翻译:詹妮和丹尼从中国回来了。

"The fourth day, we went to Wangfujing Street. 翻译:他们给伍德先生和他们的同学买了礼物。

Hi everyone! 翻译:嗨各位!

We are back from Beijing. 翻译:我们从北京回来啦。

How was your trip? 翻译:你们的旅行怎么样?

Great! 翻译:太棒了!

We bought gifts for you. 翻译:我们给你们买了礼物。

This kite is for you, Steven. 翻译:这个风筝是送给你的,史蒂文。

Thanks, Jenny! 翻译:谢谢,詹妮!

You're welcome! 翻译:不用谢!

Do you like it? 翻译:你喜欢吗?

Yes, I do. 翻译:我喜欢。

It's wonderful! 翻译:风筝很漂亮!

Green is my favourite colour. 翻译:绿色是我最喜欢的颜色。

I bought this for you, Kim. 翻译:我给你买了这个,金姆。

Thanks, Danny! 翻译:谢谢,丹尼!

Beijing 翻译:北京

Put it on, please. 翻译:请戴上吧。

Look! 翻译:看!

It's big for me. 翻译:这对于我来说太大了。

Here, Mr. Wood! 翻译:这儿,伍德先生!

This is for you. 翻译:这是送给您的。

Thank you. 翻译:谢谢你。

But it's too small. 翻译:但是这太小了。

It's good for Kim. 翻译:这适合金姆。

Thanks, Danny! 翻译:谢谢,丹尼!

You're welcome! 翻译:不用谢!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Listen and match. 翻译:听一听并连一连。

Kevin 翻译:凯文

Kate 翻译:凯特

Ms. Joss 翻译:乔斯女士

Mr. Moe 翻译:莫伊先生

TEA 翻译:茶

Lesson 22 Show Us Your Pictures 翻译:第二十二课 把你的照片给我们看看

Pictures from the trip 翻译:旅行照片

Danny and I have some pictures from our trip to Beijing. 翻译:我和丹尼有一些去北京旅行拍的照片。

Let's show our pictures to Kim and Steven! 翻译:让我们把照片给金姆和史蒂文看看吧!

This is Jenny, Li Ming and me at our hotel. 翻译:这是我、詹妮以及李明在旅馆的时候拍的。

Was it nice? 翻译:旅馆好吗?

Yes! 翻译:好啊!

It was near Wangfujing Street. 翻译:靠近王府井大街。

This is Jenny, Li Ming and me on the Great Wall. 翻译:这是我、詹妮以及李明在长城上拍的。

How did you get to the Great Wall? 翻译:你们是怎么去长城的?

We went by bus. 翻译:我们坐巴士过去的。

This is Danny and me on the train. 翻译:这是我和丹尼在火车上的时候拍的。

Is that a haby? 翻译:那是婴儿吗?

Yes! 翻译:是的!

We played with the baby. 翻译:我们和那个婴儿玩儿了。

It was fun. 翻译:真有趣。

This is a picture of Jenny and Li Ming at the Palace Museum. 翻译:这是詹妮和李明在故宫拍的照片。

I can't see Li Ming or Jenny. 翻译:我看不到李明和詹妮。

What happened? 翻译:发生什么事情了?

I fell. 翻译:我掉下去了。

Danny broke his tail! 翻译:丹尼把他的尾巴摔伤了!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Find the rules. 翻译:找出规律。

Write more sentences. 翻译:写出更多的句子。

I walk to the park every day. 翻译:我每天走路去公园。

I walked to the zoo yesterday. 翻译:我昨天走路去动物园了。

They live in Beijing. 翻译:他们住在北京。

They lived in Shanghai last year. 翻译:他们去年住在上海。

It is sunny today. 翻译:今天天气晴朗。

It was rainy yesterday. 翻译:昨天下雨了。

Lesson 23 An Email from Li Ming 翻译:第二十三课 李明发送的电子邮件

Li Ming's email 翻译:李明的电子邮件

To: jenny@compmail. ca;danny@compmail. ca 翻译:发至:jenny@compmail.ca;danny@compmail.ca

From: liming@hotmail. com 翻译:发自:liming@hotmail.com

Subject: Pictures from our trip 翻译:主题:我们的旅行照片

Dear Jenny and Danny, Here are some pictures from our trip to Beijing. 翻译:亲爱的詹妮和丹尼:这是我们去北京旅行的一些照片。

I had a great time with you in Beijing. 翻译:我和你们在北京玩儿得很开心。

The picture of the panda is for Danny. 翻译:这张熊猫的照片是给丹尼的。

How is Danny's tail? 翻译:丹尼的尾巴怎么样了?

Please write back soon. 翻译:请尽快回信。

Yours truly, Li Ming 翻译:你们真诚的李明

Look! 翻译:看!

Danny was at Tian'anmen Square. 翻译:丹尼在天安门广场上。

What happened? 翻译:发生什么事情了?

I wanted to fly a kite. 翻译:我想放风筝。

I hurt my arm and Jenny helped me. 翻译:我把手臂弄伤了,詹妮就帮助我。

This picture is for you, Danny. 翻译:这张照片是给你的,丹尼。

That's my panda! 翻译:那是我的熊猫!

Hi panda! 翻译:嗨熊猫!

I miss you! 翻译:我想你!

Let's do it! 翻译:我们来完成这个任务吧!

Answer the questions. 翻译:回答这些问题。

What did Li Ming send to Danny and Jenny? 翻译:李明给丹尼和詹妮发了什么?

What happened to Danny at Tian'anmen Square? 翻译:丹尼在天安门广场发生了什么事?

Did Danny buy the toy panda in Beijing? 翻译:丹尼在北京买了个玩具熊猫吗?

Let's chant! 翻译:让我们诵一诵!

What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?

I walked to school. 翻译:我走路去学校了。

What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?

I went to the zoo. 翻译:我去了动物园。

What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?

I watched a kangaroo. 翻译:我观看了一只袋鼠。

What did you do? 翻译:你做了什么?

I ate the donuts, too. 翻译:我还吃了面包圈。

Letters and sounds. 翻译:字母和发音。

our 翻译:

your 翻译:你的;你们的

four 翻译:四

fourth 翻译:第四

o 翻译:

home 翻译:家

phone 翻译:电话

broke 翻译:折断;摔断

nose 翻译:鼻子

w 翻译:

word 翻译:词;单词

walk 翻译:走路;步行

we 翻译:我们

welcome 翻译:受欢迎的

Try to read 翻译:试着读一读

Tongue Twisters 翻译:绕口令

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish. 翻译:我想许你想许的愿望。

The owner's ox broke his nose. 翻译:这个主人的牛把他的鼻子弄破了。

Lesson 24 A Wonderful Trip 翻译:第二十四课 一次精彩的旅行

Story time 翻译:故事时间

Daisy lives on a small farm. 翻译:黛西住在一个小农场里。

Her parents are farmers. 翻译:她的父母是农民。

Daisy likes to help on the farm. 翻译:黛西喜欢在农场里帮忙。

She also loves to go for walks. 翻译:她还喜欢散步。

One sunny morning, Daisy goes for a walk. 翻译:在一个晴朗的早晨,黛西出去散步。

She walks very, very far. 翻译:她走得非常非常远。

Then it gets cloudy. 翻译:然后乌云密布。

A great big wind comes and takes Daisy into the sky. 翻译:狂风袭来,将黛西带到空中。

The wind takes Daisy away to a far place. 翻译:这阵风将黛西带到了一个很远的地方。

Daisy looks around. 翻译:黛西向四周看了看。

She is not on her family's farm. 翻译:她不在她家的农场里。

She does not know this place. 翻译:她不认识这个地方。

Daisy feels tired. 翻译:黛西感到很累。

She sits under a tree and meets a little bird. 翻译:她坐在一棵树下,遇到了一只小鸟。

"Where am I?" 翻译:“我在哪儿?”

asks Daisy. 翻译:黛西问。

"You are in TazLand." 翻译:“你在泰兹乐园。”

says Birdie. 翻译:小鸟说。

"Oh! 翻译:“哦!

Is that far from Small Farm?" 翻译:那离小农场很远吗?”

Daisy asks. 翻译:黛西问道。

"Yes. 翻译:“是的。

It's very far. 翻译:非常远。

Only Magic Taz can help you get back there," answers Birdie. 翻译:只有玛吉克·泰兹才能帮你回到那个地方,”小鸟回答说。”

Hello! 翻译:你好!

I'm Birdie. 翻译:我是小鸟。

Who are you? 翻译:你是谁?

I'm Daisy. 翻译:我是黛西。

"I have to go back home. 翻译:“我得回家了。

How can I find Magic Taz?" 翻译:怎样才能找到玛吉克·泰兹呢?”

says Daisy sadly. 翻译:黛西难过地问。

"That's easy! 翻译:“那太容易了!

I can take you there. 翻译:我可以带你去那儿。

I am a bird, but I can't fly. 翻译:我是小鸟,但是我不会飞。

I will ask Magic Taz to help me fly," says Birdie. 翻译:我要让玛吉克·泰兹帮我飞,”小鸟说。

Now Daisy is happy. 翻译:黛西现在很高兴。

"Okay! 翻译:“好!

Let's go!" 翻译:我们去吧!”

she says. 翻译:她说。

On their way to visit Magic Taz, Daisy and Birdie meet a horse. 翻译:在他们去找玛吉克·泰兹的路上,黛西和小鸟遇到了一匹马。

Her name is Honey. 翻译:她的名字叫哈尼。

But Honey can't run. 翻译:但是哈尼不会跑。

So the three go to visit Magic Taz. 翻译:因此他们三个一起去找玛吉克·泰兹。

On their way, they stop at a lake to drink some water. 翻译:在途中,他们在湖边停下,喝了点儿水。

They see a fish next to the lake. 翻译:他们在湖边看到了一条鱼。

His name is Sam. 翻译:鱼的名字叫萨姆。

Sam can't swim. 翻译:萨姆不会游泳。

The four go together. 翻译:他们四个就一起出发了。

After traveling so long, Daisy and the animals finally meet Magic Taz. 翻译:走了很长一段路之后,黛西和动物们终于看到了玛吉克·泰兹。

Taz says the magic words and POOF. 翻译:泰兹念了咒语之后,噗的一声。

Sam can swim. 翻译:萨姆会游泳了。

Honey can run. 翻译:哈尼会跑了。

Birdie can fly. 翻译:小鸟会飞了。

But Daisy isn't at home. 翻译:但是黛西还是没在家里。

She is still in TazLand. 翻译:她仍然在泰兹乐园。

"Dr. Taz, I am still here. 翻译:“泰兹博士,我还是在这儿。

May I go home now?" 翻译:我现在可以回家吗?”

"Yes. 翻译:“可以。

Do you see those red shoes on your feet? 翻译:你看到你脚上的红色鞋子了吗?

Just tap your red shoes together and you will be home before you can count to three." 翻译:一起轻拍你的红色鞋子,在你数到3之前你就会到家了。”

"Okay. 翻译:“好。

I'll try it!" 翻译:我试试!”

Daisy closes her eyes, taps her shoes and counts: One ... two ... Then she opens her eyes and she sees her family and her small farm. 翻译:黛西闭上眼睛,轻拍她的鞋子并数着:一……二……然后睁开眼睛,她就看到了她的家人和小农场。

She is so happy! 翻译:她太高兴了!

magic 翻译:魔法,魔力

poof 翻译:噗的一声

Dr. 翻译:博士

tap 翻译:轻拍

Think About it 翻译:思考

Daisy comes to TazLand by wind. 翻译:黛西是被风吹到泰兹乐园的。

Yes 翻译:正确

No 翻译:错误

Daisy and Birdie meet the fish first. 翻译:黛西和小鸟先遇到鱼的。

Yes 翻译:正确

No 翻译:错误

Did Daisy go back home finally? 翻译:黛西最后回家了吗?

Yes 翻译:回了。

No 翻译:没有回。

Unit 4 Review 翻译:第四单元 复习

Listen and number 翻译:听一听并标一标

Read and write 翻译:读一读并写一写。

You were a baby in 2003. 翻译:你2003年的时候是一个婴儿。

Now you are a boy. 翻译:你现在是一个男孩儿。

We visit our grandparents every month. 翻译:我们每个月都去看望我们的祖父母。

Last Friday we visited them. 翻译:我们上个星期五去看望他们了。

She eat an orange very day. 翻译:她每天吃一个橘子。

Yesterday she ate two oranges. 翻译:她昨天吃了两个橙子。

He goes to school at 7: 30 every morning. 翻译:他每天早晨7:30去上学。

But yesterday he went to school at 7: 15. 翻译:但是昨天他7:15就去了。

Read and match 翻译:读一读并连一连

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Great Wall. 翻译:这是我们长城之行所拍的一些照片。

I liked our long walk on the Great Wall. 翻译:我喜欢我们在长城上的长距离步行。

We had a good time singing there. 翻译:我们在那里唱歌唱得很开心。

It was fun! 翻译:很有趣!

I had a great talk with an old man. 翻译:我和一位老人聊得很开心。

Danny took a picture of a teacher and me. 翻译:丹尼给我和一位老师拍了张照片。

Danny had a good sleep after our long walk. 翻译:丹尼在我们长距离步行之后睡了个好觉。

Read and order. 翻译:读一读并排序。

It was a fine day last Sunday. 翻译:上个星期天天气晴朗。

Wang Lin and I walked to the park together. 翻译:我和王林一起去了公园。

We played football there but the football fell into a lake. 翻译:我们在那里踢了足球,但是足球掉进湖里了。

We were sad. 翻译:我们很难过。

A dog saw it and jumped into the lake. 翻译:有一只狗看到了,然后跳进湖里。

He swam to the ball and brought it back to us. 翻译:他游向足球并把它带回来给我们了。

"Good boy! 翻译:“好家伙!

Thank you!" 翻译:谢谢你!”

we said to the dog. 翻译:我们对那条狗说。

We were very happy. 翻译:我们非常开心。

Key words and sentences 翻译:关键词和句子

Words: 翻译:词汇:

word 翻译:词;单词

apple 翻译:苹果

baby 翻译:婴儿

thank 翻译:感谢

answer 翻译:回答

welcome 翻译:受欢迎的

again 翻译:再一次;又一次

hi 翻译:嗨

every 翻译:每;每一(个)

yesterday 翻译:昨天

us 翻译:我们

Sentences: 翻译:句子:

Did you have a nice trip? 翻译:你旅途愉快吗?

Yes! 翻译:愉快!

I had a great trip. 翻译:我旅途很愉快!

What did you do? 翻译:你们做了什么?

We walked to Wangfujing Street. 翻译:我们步行去王府井大街了。

Did you have fun in Beijing? 翻译:你在北京玩儿得开心吗?

Yes, I had fun. 翻译:是的,我玩儿得很开心。

This kite is for you. 翻译:这只风筝是送给你的。

What happened? 翻译:发生什么事情了?

How am I doing? 翻译:我的情况怎么样?

Listening 翻译:听

Speaking 翻译:说

Reading 翻译:读

Writing 翻译:写

Total stars 翻译:星星总数

At school 翻译:在学校

At home 翻译:在家里

I am ... 翻译:我……

A 10-12 stars 翻译:A等级 10至12颗星星

B 7-9 stars 翻译:B等级 7至9颗星星

C 1-6 stars 翻译:C等级 1至6颗星星

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-06-07 03:30:37

最新小学冀教版一起五年级上册资讯

暂无资讯...