牛津译林版六年级下册英语Unit 4 Road safety课文音频

版本: 牛津译林版
年级: 六年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝牛津译林版六年级下册课文Unit 4 Road safety单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝牛津译林版六年级下册课文Unit 4 Road safety单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2026最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

Unit 4 Road safety课文原文、中英文对照及听力音频听读

Unit 4 Road safety 翻译:第四单元 道路安全

Story time 翻译:故事时间

Tip The pictures can help you understand the text. 翻译:小贴士图片能帮助你理解课文。

See page 90. 翻译:见第90页。

Road safety 翻译:道路安全

There are many busy roads in the city. 翻译:城市里有许多繁忙的道路。

How can you cross them safely? 翻译:你怎样才能安全地过马路呢?

First, you must look for a zebra crossing. 翻译:首先,你必须寻找斑马线。

Then, you must look at the traffic lights and wait for the green man. 翻译:然后,你必须看看红绿灯,并等待绿灯。

Can you see the red man? 翻译:你能看见红灯吗?

You mustn't cross the road now. 翻译:你现在不准过马路。

Look! 翻译:瞧!

Here's the green man. 翻译:这就是绿灯。

You can cross the road now. 翻译:你现在可以过马路了。

a pavement 翻译:人行道

a road 翻译:马路

a zebra crossing 翻译:斑马线

Sometimes, you cannot find a zebra crossing near you. 翻译:有时,你在附近找不到斑马线。

To keep safe, you can wait on the pavement and look out for cars and bikes. 翻译:为了保证安全,你可以在人行道上等,要当心汽车和自行车。

You must first look left, then right and then left again. 翻译:你必须先向左边看看,然后向右边看看,然后再向左边看看。

You can also cross the road with other people. 翻译:你也可以和其他人一起过马路。

Then the drivers can see you easily. 翻译:那时司机就可以很容易看见你。

Some children run or play football on the road. 翻译:有些孩子会在马路上奔跑或踢足球。

This is not safe. 翻译:这是很不安全的。

You must not play on the road because there are many cars and bikes. 翻译:你不许在马路上玩耍,因为那里有许多的汽车和自行车。

Follow the rules and stay safe on the road! 翻译:马路上要遵守规则,保持安全!

green man 翻译:绿灯

red man 翻译:红灯

traffic lights 翻译:红绿灯

Think and write 翻译:想一想,写一写

Complete the notes below. 翻译:完成下列笔记。

To cross a busy road safely, we must first look for a zebra crossing and then look at the traffic lights. 翻译:为了安全地穿过一条繁忙的马路,我们必须先寻找斑马线,然后再看看红绿灯。

Sometimes, we can wait on the pavement. 翻译:有时,我们可以在人行道上等。

We must first look left, then right and then look left again before we cross the road. 翻译:在过马路之前,我们必须先向左边看看,然后向右边看看,然后再向左边看看。

We can also cross the road with other people. 翻译:我们也可以和其他人一起过马路。

We must not run or play football on the road. 翻译:我们不可以在马路上奔跑或踢足球。

Look and say 翻译:看一看,说一说

What must you do to cross the road safely? 翻译:为了安全地过马路,你们必须做些什么?

What must you not do on the road? 翻译:在马路上你们不准做什么?

We must ... 翻译:我们必须……

We mustn't ... 翻译:我们不准……

Grammar time 翻译:语法时间

How can you cross the road safely? What must you not do on the road? 翻译:如何安全过马路? 马路上不能做什么?

You must look for a zebra crossing. You must look at the traffic lights. You mustn't play football on the road. You mustn't run on the road. 翻译:一定要找斑马线。 一定要看红绿灯。 不能在马路上踢足球。 不能在马路上奔跑。

mustn't = must not 翻译:禁止

Let's review these! 翻译:我们来复习一下这些吧!

You can wait on the pavement. You can cross the road with other people. You can't cross the road here. You cannot find a zebra crossing. 翻译:你可以在人行道上等。 你可以和其他人一起过马路。 你不能在这里过马路。 你找不到斑马线。

can't = cannot 翻译:不能

Fun time 翻译:娱乐时间

Play a game 翻译:玩游戏

Red man, stop! 翻译:红灯,停!

Green man, go! 翻译:绿灯,行!

What must you do on the road? 翻译:在马路上你必须做什么?

I must look out for cars. 翻译:我必须当心车辆。

Right! 翻译:答对了!

What must you do on the road? 翻译:在马路上你必须做什么?

I must run quickly on the road. 翻译:在马路上我必须快跑。

No, you mustn't run quickly on the road! 翻译:不对,你在马路上不准快跑!

Sound time 翻译:语音时间

Stress 翻译:重读

Stop! 翻译:停!

There's a red man. 翻译:有红灯。

We mustn't walk now. 翻译:我们现在不准走。

We must wait for the green man. 翻译:我们必须等绿灯。

There he is! 翻译:绿灯来了!

Now we can walk, But don't run! 翻译:现在我们可以走了,但是不要跑!

Culture time 翻译:文化时间

In the United Kingdom, people drive on the left side of the road. 翻译:在英国,人们靠马路左边行驶。

In the People's Republic of China, except Hong Kong and Macau, people drive on the right side of the road. 翻译:在中国,除了香港和澳门之外,人们都是靠马路右边行驶。

Cartoon time 翻译:卡通时间

Bobby and Tina go to see their aunt. 翻译:波比和蒂娜去看望他们的阿姨。

Hello, Aunt Alice. 翻译:你好,爱丽丝阿姨。

This is Tina. 翻译:我是蒂娜。

How do we get to your house? 翻译:我们该怎样到你家?

You can take the bus, Tina. 翻译:你们可以乘公交车,蒂娜。

OK. 翻译:好的。

They get on the bus. 翻译:他们上了公交车。

Look! 翻译:瞧!

There are so many cars on the road. 翻译:马路上有这么多的车。

Yes. 翻译:是啊。

They're going fast. 翻译:它们开得真快。

There is a red light. 翻译:有红灯。

The bus stops. 翻译:公交车停了下来。

Why does the bus stop here? 翻译:公交车为什么在这儿停下来?

Look at the red light. 翻译:看看那个红灯。

It means we must stop. 翻译:它表示我们必须停。

Oh, I see. 翻译:哦,我明白了。

The bus goes on, but soon it stops again. 翻译:公交车继续前行,但是很快它又停了下来。

There aren't any traffic lights here. 翻译:这里没有任何的红绿灯。

Why is the bus stopping again? 翻译:公交车为什么又要停?

Look! 翻译:瞧!

Some elephants are crossing the road. 翻译:有些大象在过马路。

We must stop and wait. 翻译:我们必须停下来等一等。

Checkout time 翻译:检测时间

Read and circle 翻译:读一读,圈一圈

Can I watch TV? 翻译:我可以看电视吗?

No, you can't. 翻译:不,你不可以。

It's late. 翻译:很晚了。

You must go to bed now. 翻译:你现在必须上床睡觉。

What can you do? 翻译:你能做什么?

I can run fast. 翻译:我能跑得很快。

But you mustn't run fast on the road. 翻译:但是在马路上你不准快跑。

I know. 翻译:我知道。

Must I go to see the doctor? 翻译:我必须去看医生吗?

Yes, you must. 翻译:是的,你必须。

You can't go to school because you're sick. 翻译:你不能去上学,因为你生病了。

Think and write 翻译:想一想,写一写

Complete the poster with "must" and "must not". 翻译:用“must”和“must not”完成这张海报。

Classroom rules 翻译:课堂规则

You must not run in the classroom. 翻译:你不准在教室里乱跑。

You must keep your desk clean and tidy. 翻译:你必须使书桌保持干净而又整齐。

You must not eat or drink. 翻译:你不准吃喝。

You must not play ball games. 翻译:你不准打球。

You must not talk loudly. 翻译:你不准大声说话。

You must keep the classroom clean. 翻译:你必须使教室保持干净。

You must listen to your teachers in class. 翻译:在课堂上你必须听老师讲课。

Ticking time 翻译:打勾时间

I know what I must and must not do on the road. 翻译:我知道我在马路上必须以及不准做什么。

I can use "must" and "must not". 翻译:我能使用“must”和“must not”。

I know that I need to read some words in a sentence more loudly. 翻译:我知道我需要大声点朗读句中的某些单词。

最新学习记录 更新时间:2026-02-06 17:51:04

最新小学牛津译林版六年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...