A. Look, listen and chant.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,唱一唱。
This is your sweater, and your jacket, too.
翻译:这是你的毛衣,还有你的夹克。
This coat's for me, and this cap's for you.
翻译: 这是给我的大衣,这是给你的帽子。
These are your trousers, and your shoes, too.
翻译: 这是你的裤子,还有你的鞋。
These gloves are for me, and these clothes are for you.
翻译: 这些手套是给我的,这些衣服是给你的。
This is your sweater, and your jacket, too.
翻译: 这是你的毛衣,还有你的夹克。
This coat's for me, and this cap's for you.
翻译: 这是给我的大衣,这是给你的帽子。
These are your trousers, and your shoes, too.
翻译: 这是你的裤子,还有你的鞋。
These gloves are for me, and these clothes are for you.
翻译: 这些手套是给我的,这些衣服是给你的。
B. Group and say.
翻译:B. 归类,并说一说。
This is a coat.
翻译:这是一件大衣。
These are gloves.
翻译:这些是手套。
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们来写一写。
A. Look, listen and repeat.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,并重复。
Mum, what should I wear today?
翻译:妈妈,我今天应该穿什么?
Well, it's cold and snowy outside.
翻译:嗯,外面很冷,在下雪。
You should wear your sweater and coat.
翻译:你应该穿上你的毛衣和大衣。
Wear your cap and gloves, too.
翻译:再戴上你的帽子和手套。
A. Read and fill in the blanks.
翻译:A. 读一读,并填空。
Sydney, November 24
翻译:悉尼,11 月 24 日
How are you? It is summer in Sydney.
翻译:你好吗?悉尼现在是夏天。
It's very hot. I wear a T-shirt and shorts.
翻译:很热。我穿了一件T恤和短裤。
I'm going to Beijing next week! What's the weather like in Beijing?
翻译:我下周要去北京了!北京的天气怎么样?
What clothes should I wear in Beijing?
翻译:我在北京应该要穿什么呢?
See you soon,
翻译:期待很快见到你,
B. Now write to John.
翻译:B. 现在写信给约翰。
Beijing, November 26 Dear John,
翻译:北京,11 月 26 日 亲爱的约翰,
A. Listen, point and repeat.
翻译:A. 听一听,指一指,并重复。
B. Listen and number.
翻译:B. 听一听,并写上序号。
1. nut 2. but 3. hat 4. cut 5. run
翻译:1. 坚果 2. 但是 3. 帽子 4. 切 5. 跑
C. Listen, write and say.
翻译:C. 听一听,写一写,说一说。
A. Listen and tick.
翻译:A. 听一听,勾一勾。
1. -Mum, I want to go to the zoo with Andy today.
翻译:1. —妈妈,我今天想和安迪一起去动物园。
-What should I wear? -It's very hot today.
翻译: 我应该穿什么? —今天很热。
You should wear your T-shirt and shorts.
翻译:你应该穿T恤和短裤。
-Mum, I want to go to the zoo with Andy today.
翻译:—妈妈,我今天想和安迪一起去动物园。
-What should I wear? -It's very hot today.
翻译: 我应该穿什么? —今天很热。
You should wear your T-shirt and shorts.
翻译:你应该穿T恤和短裤。
2. -Dad, I want to go to the park this afternoon.
翻译: 2. —爸爸,今天下午我想去公园。
What should I wear? -Well, it's quite cold today.
翻译:我应该穿什么? —嗯,今天有点冷。
You should wear a sweater and a jacket. Wear your cap, too.
翻译:你应该穿毛衣和夹克。再戴上你的帽子。
-Dad, I want to go to the park this afternoon.
翻译:—爸爸,今天下午我想去公园。
What should I wear? -Well, it's quite cold today.
翻译:我应该穿什么? —嗯,今天有点冷。
A. Good to know.
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
Sheep give us wool. This sweater is made of wool.
翻译:羊给我们羊毛。这件毛衣是羊毛做的。
Worms give us silk. This dress is made of silk.
翻译:蚕给我们蚕丝。这件连衣裙是丝绸做的。
Plants give us cotton. This T-shirt is made of cotton.
翻译:植物给我们棉花。这件T恤是棉制的。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
This is my shirt. It is made of silk.
翻译:这是我的衬衫。是丝绸做的。
These are my trousers. They are made of cotton.
翻译:这些是我的裤子。它们是棉制的。
C. Let's sing. What should I wear today?
翻译:C. 让我们唱歌吧。 我今天应该穿什么?
You should wear some socks.
翻译: 你应该穿袜子。
What should I wear today? You should wear some pants.
翻译: 我今天应该穿什么? 你应该穿上裤子。
I am a black bird. My cap is black.
翻译:我是一只黑色的鸟。我的帽子是黑色的。
My coat is black. My trousers and shoes are black.
翻译:我的外套是黑色的。我的裤子和鞋子是黑色的。
I don't like my black clothes.
翻译:我不喜欢我的黑衣服。
I know! I will dye my clothes.
翻译:我知道了!我要把我的衣服染上颜色。
I like his red cap.
翻译:我喜欢他的红帽子。
I will dye my black cap red.
翻译:我要把我的黑帽子染成红色。
I like his blue coat.
翻译:我喜欢他的蓝外套。
I will dye my black coat blue.
翻译:我要把我的黑外套染成蓝色。
I like his green trousers!
翻译:我喜欢他绿色的裤子!
I will dye my black trousers green.
翻译:我要把我的黑裤子染成绿色。
I like his yellow shoes.
翻译:我喜欢他黄色的鞋。
I will dye my black shoes yellow.
翻译:我要把我的黑鞋染成黄色。