A. Listen and match.
翻译:A. 听一听,连一连。
-Joy,please tell us one of your growing-up stories.
翻译:—乔伊,给我们讲一个你的成长故事吧。
-I was born on May 15th,2004.
翻译:—我出生于 2004 年 5 月 15 日。
I learned to speak when I was 10 months old.
翻译:我在 10 个月大的时候学会说话。
My first word was 'mama'.
翻译:我说的第一个词是“妈妈”。
-What about you, Andy? -I went to kindergarten when I was 3 years old.
翻译: —你呢,安迪? —我 3 岁的时候上幼儿园。
The first day I cried, but the next day I had fun.
翻译:第一天我哭了,但第二天我玩得很开心。
-Lily, tell us your story. -I learned to ride a bike when I was 4.
翻译: —莉莉,告诉我们你的故事。 —我 4 岁的时候学骑自行车。
-And you, Yaoyao?
翻译: —你呢,瑶瑶?
-I went to school when I was 6 years old. I really liked my first teacher, Miss Wu.
翻译: —我 6 岁时去上学。我真得很喜欢我的第一个老师,吴老师。
A. Look, listen and number.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,标序号。
1. Look at the pictures. What can you see?
翻译:1. 看这些图片。你能看到什么?
2. Now listen and number the pictures.
翻译:2. 现在听录音并给图片编号。
started to buy things
翻译:开始买东西
started to study English
翻译:开始学英语
started to use a computer
翻译:开始用电脑
When did you start to use a computer, Joy?
翻译:你什么时候开始用电脑的,乔伊?
When I was four. What about you ?
翻译:当我四岁的时候。你呢?
I started when I was six.
翻译:我六岁的时候开始的。
When did you start to buy things, Bill?
翻译:你什么时候开始买东西的,比尔?
When I was five.
翻译:我五岁的时候。
I bought an ice cream. It was delicious.
翻译:我买了一个冰激凌。它非常好吃。
What did you learn to do when you were five?
翻译:五岁的时候你学习做什么了?
When I was five, I learned to swim
翻译:当我五岁的时候,我学习游泳,
and started to study English.
翻译:开始学英语。
When did you go to kindergarten?
翻译:你什么时候去上幼儿园的?
Oh, I went to kindergarten when I was three.
翻译:哦,我三岁开始去上幼儿园的。
B. Do a survey and report.
翻译:B. 做一个调查并报告。
When did you learn to swim, Joy?
翻译:乔伊,你什么时候学游泳的?
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
1. Look at the pictures.
翻译:1. 看看下列图片。
Guess what you will read. Then read the passage.
翻译:猜猜你会读到什么。然后读课文。
My name is Nancy.
翻译:我的名字是南希。
I was born on April 5th,2004.
翻译:我出生于 2004 年 4 月 5 日。
I learned to speak at six months old.
翻译:我在六个月大的时候学说话。
I learned to climb when I was eight months old.
翻译:八个月大的时候学爬。
I climbed out of my bed and hurt my head.
翻译:我爬出了我的床并碰伤了头。
I learned to walk when I was one year old.
翻译:一岁的时候我学走路。
One day I walked out of my home and into the street!
翻译:一天我走出了家门并走到了大街上!
I learned to eat with chopsticks when I was three.
翻译:当我三岁的时候,我学习用筷子吃饭。
I got food all over my face!
翻译:我把食物弄的满脸都是!
I learned to swim when I was four,
翻译:当我四岁的时候,我学习游泳,
but I only went swimming in the bath.
翻译:但是我只在浴缸里游。
When I was five I learned to wash clothes, but I got myself all wet!
翻译:当我五岁的时候,我学习洗衣服,但是自己全弄湿了。
In grade four I learned to cook - I cooked eggs, but they tasted very bad!
翻译:四年级的时候我学习做饭——我做了鸡蛋,但是它们味道很糟糕!
A. Good to know
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
A human baby does not walk until he or she is around one year old.
翻译:人类的婴儿直到一岁左右才会走路。
But many animals learn to get around much faster.
翻译:但是许多动物们学习活动要快得多。
A baby elephant can stand as soon as it is born.
翻译:大象宝宝一出生就能站立。
It can walk, too, but very slowly.
翻译:它也能走路,但是非常慢。
A new baby deer can stand up.
翻译:新生鹿宝宝能站起来。
Deer must run fast to be safe.
翻译:鹿必须跑得快来确保安全。
Baby deer can run soon after they are born.
翻译:鹿宝宝出生后不久就可以跑了。
Baby birds can't fly when they are born.
翻译:雏鸟孵出的时候还不会飞。
They spend their first few weeks in the nest.
翻译:它们最初几个星期都待在鸟巢里。
Then they learn to fly. Soon they can find their own food.
翻译:然后它们学习飞行。很快它们就能自己找食物了。
Every animal is different, and all are interesting.
翻译:每种动物都不同,但所有动物都很有趣。
A. Listen and match.
翻译:A. 听一听,连一连。
I'm Lucy. I was born on June,1st,2004.
翻译:我是露西。我出生在 2004 年 6 月 1 日。
I started to buy things when I was 7.
翻译:我 7 岁时就开始买东西了。
I bought some tomatoes for my mom.
翻译:我买了一些西红柿给我妈妈。
It was exciting. My name is Nancy.
翻译:这很令人兴奋。 我叫南希。
I was born on April 5th,2004.
翻译:我出生在 2004 年 4 月 5 日。
I can ride a bike very well.
翻译:我骑自行车骑得很好。
I learned to ride it when I was 5 years old.
翻译:我 5 岁的时候学习骑自行车。
Hello, I'm Bill. I was born on December 31th,2003.
翻译: 你好,我是比尔。我出生在 2003 年 12 月 31 日。
My favourite sport is swimming. I can swim very fast.
翻译:我最喜欢的运动是游泳。我能游得很快。
I learned to swim when I was 4 years old.
翻译:我 4 岁的时候学习游泳。
My name is Andy.
翻译: 我叫安迪。
I was born on July 5th,2004.
翻译:我出生在 2004 年 7 月 5 日。
My parents were very busy when I was young, so I went to kindergarten when I was 3 years old.
翻译:我的父母在我小的时候很忙,所以我 3 岁的时候上幼儿园。
I'm Joy. I was born on May 15th,2004.
翻译: 我是乔伊。我出生在 2004 年 5 月 15 日。
I went to school when I was 6 years old.
翻译:我 6 岁的时候就上学了。
I like playing with my classmates at school.
翻译:我喜欢和我的同学在学校玩。
B. Read and write the dates.
翻译:B. 读一读,写一写日期。
November 6th, 2005 I'm very happy today.
翻译:2005 年 11 月 6 日 今天我很高兴。
My baby girl was born.
翻译:我的小女儿出生了。
She is lovely and beautiful,but she is very small. We called her Doudou.
翻译:她很可爱,很漂亮,但她很小。我们叫她豆豆。
May 10th, 2006Doudou said 'mum' today.
翻译:2006 年 5 月 1 日豆豆今天说“妈妈”。
It was her first word!
翻译:这是她的第一个字!
I was so excited. She said it many times.
翻译:我太激动了。她说了很多次。
Now her father is trying to teach her to say 'dad',too.
翻译:现在她父亲也正试着教她说“爸爸”。
December 3rd, 2006
翻译:2006 年 12 月 3 日
Doudou walked for the first time today.
翻译: 豆豆今天第一次走路。
She was very happy.
翻译:她非常高兴。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
Once there was a mother duck.
翻译:曾经有一只鸭妈妈。
She was sitting on seven little eggs.
翻译:她孵着七个小小的蛋。
One day, the eggs started to open.
翻译:一天,这些蛋开始破裂。
One by one,six little yellow duckings came out of the eggs.
翻译:六只黄色的小鸭一个接一个从蛋里走出来。
There was still one egg left.
翻译:还剩下一个蛋没有孵出来。
The mother duck sat on that egg again.
翻译:鸭妈妈继续孵着这个蛋。
Two days later, out came a duckling. But this duckling wasn't yellow.
翻译:两天后,一只小鸭破壳而出。但是这只小鸭子不是黄色。
It was grey, and it had a long, thin neck.
翻译:他是灰色的,并且长着又细又长的脖子。
The other ducklings didn't like the grey ducking.
翻译:其他的小鸭都不喜欢这只灰色的鸭子。
They didn't want to play with him.
翻译:他们不想和他一起玩。
They said he was ugly. The little ugly duckling was sad.
翻译:他们说他太丑了。丑小鸭很伤心。
Summer came. The ducklings all grew bigger,and the ugly duckling was the biggest.
翻译:夏天来了。小鸭们都长大了,丑小鸭长得最大。
One day they went to a farm.
翻译:有一天他们来到一家农场。
A chicken bit him, and the farmer kicked him.
翻译:一只鸡琢他,农场主踢他。
The ugly duckling felt terrible.
翻译:丑小鸭感到害怕。
The ugly ducking ran away.
翻译:丑小鸭逃跑了。
He went to the tall grass by the lake to live by himself.
翻译:他来到湖中高高草丛里,独自生活。
He felt lonely every day.
翻译:他每天都感到孤独。
Autumn came. The ugly duckling got bigger and bigger.
翻译:秋天来了。丑小鸭长得越来越大。
He swam by himself every day, so he got stronger,too.
翻译:他每天都独自游泳,所以他也变得更强壮了。
Then winter came. It was very cold, and there was ice on the lake.
翻译:然后冬天来了。非常冷,湖面上结冰了。
The ugly duckling had no one to keep him warm.
翻译:丑小鸭没有取暖的地方。
He felt very cold.
翻译:他感觉非常冷。
Finally, spring came.
翻译:最后,春天来了。