A. Listen and write the times.
翻译:A. 听录音,写时间。
Hello, I'm Bill.
翻译:哈喽,我是比尔。
I am a student in Willow Primary School.
翻译:我是威洛小学的学生。
I live in my friend Ted's home.
翻译:我住在我的朋友泰德家。
Ted and I get up at same time and then we go to school together.
翻译:泰德和我同时起床,然后我们一起上学。
We usually get up at 7:00 in the morning.
翻译: 我们通常早上七点起床。
We have breakfast at 7:30.
翻译:我们七点半吃早餐。
Then we catch the bus to school.
翻译:然后我们乘公共汽车去学校。
School starts at 9:00 and ends at 3:30 in the afternoon.
翻译: 学校九点开始上课,下午三点半放学。
We have five classes a day.
翻译:我们每天有五节课。
After school we often play sports for an hour.
翻译: 放学后,我们经常运动一个小时。
We usually get home at 5:00.
翻译:我们通常五点到家。
We have dinner at 6:30.
翻译:我们六点半吃晚饭。
After dinner we often go for a walk and then read books.
翻译: 晚饭后我们经常出去散步,然后看书。
Sometimes I teach him Chinese. Chinese is difficult for Ted.
翻译: 有时我教他中文。中文对泰德来说很难。
We usually go to bed at 9:45.
翻译:我们通常九点四十五分上床睡觉。
What's your daily schedule?
翻译: 你每天的日程安排是什么?
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
First, talk about Bill's life in Canada.
翻译:首先,谈谈比尔在加拿大的生活。
1. When does Bill get up?
翻译:1. 比尔什么时候起床?
2. How does Bill go to school?
翻译:2. 比尔如何去上学?
3. How many classes does Bill have at school?
翻译:3. 比尔在学校有几节课?
4. When does Bill come back home?
翻译:4. 比尔什么时候回家?
5. What does Bill do after dinner?
翻译:5. 比尔晚饭后做什么?
Now, talk with you partner about your lives and fill in the chart.
翻译:现在,与你的搭档谈谈你的生活并填写表格。
When do you .../who
翻译:你什么时候⋯⋯/谁
your partner's name
翻译:你搭档的名字
C. Let's read and match.
翻译:C. 让我们读一读,连一连。
Bill, what do you do on weekends in China?
翻译:比尔,在中国你周末一般做什么?
On Saturday mornings, I always go to my maths club.
翻译:星期六早上,我总是去数学俱乐部。
On Saturday afternoons,
翻译:星期六下午,
I often stay at home and do my homework.
翻译:我经常在家里做作业。
Sometimes I go shopping or go to the cinema with my mum.
翻译:有时候我和妈妈去购物或者看电影。
What about Sunday?
翻译:星期日呢?
On Sunday mornings, I always do my homework and then watch TV or play computer games.
翻译:星期日早上,我总是做我的家庭作业,然后看电视或玩电脑游戏。
Sometimes I help my mum do the dishes.
翻译:有时我帮助妈妈洗碗。
On Sunday afternoons, I always play sports.
翻译:星期日下午,我总是去运动。
I often play ping-pong or basketball. Sometimes I go swimming.
翻译:我经常打乒乓球或者篮球。我有时去游泳。
I never do homework on Sunday nights.
翻译:星期日晚上我从来不做作业。
Wow, you're so busy on weekends!
翻译:哇,你周末真忙!
Yes, I never have enough time!
翻译:是的,我从来都没有充足的时间!
What do you do on weekends?
翻译:你在周末做什么呢?
I don't have much homework to do on weekends,
翻译:我没有太多的家庭作业要做,
but I often do some volunteer work in my community.
翻译:但是周末我常常在我的社区做一些志愿者工作。
On Saturday mornings
翻译:在星期六上午
On Saturday afternoons
翻译:在星期六下午
On Sunday mornings
翻译:在星期天上午
On Sunday afternoons
翻译:在星期天下午
On Sunday nights
翻译:在星期天晚上
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
What do you do on weekends?
翻译:你在周末做什么?
Write about your weekends using always, often, sometimes and never.
翻译:用 always、often、sometimes 和 never 来描述你的周末。
A. Listen and write.
翻译:A. 听一听,写一写。
What do Ted and Bill want for breakfast?
翻译:泰德和比尔早餐想吃什么?
Write 'T' for Ted and 'B' for Bill.
翻译:写“T”代表泰德,“B”代表比尔。
-Good morning, Mrs Smith. -Good morning, Bill.
翻译:—早上好,史密斯太太。 —早上好,比尔。
Did you sleep well? -Yes, I did. -Morning, Mom.
翻译:你睡得好吗? —是的,我睡得很好。 —早上好,妈妈。
-Hi, Ted. What do you want for breakfast?
翻译: —嗨,泰德。你早餐想吃什么?
-I want some bread, an egg and some milk for breakfast.
翻译: —我想要些面包、一个鸡蛋和一些牛奶。
What about you, Bill? -Oh, let me see.
翻译:你呢,比尔? —哦,让我想想。
Can I have some cake? -Sure.
翻译:我能吃点蛋糕吗? —当然。
-And I want some bananas and an egg.
翻译: —我还想要一些香蕉和一个鸡蛋。
-Do you want some juice?
翻译: —你们想喝点果汁吗?
-Yes, I want some apple juice.
翻译: —是的,我想要一些苹果汁。
What kind of juice do you want, Bill?
翻译:比尔,你想要什么果汁?
-I want some apple juice, too.
翻译: —我也想要一些苹果汁。
I think apples are very healthy. This breakfast is delicious.
翻译:我认为苹果很健康。这早餐很好吃。
Oh, Ted, it's eight. It's time to go to school.
翻译:哦,泰德,八点了。该上学了。
-OK, let's go. Goodbye, Mom. -Goodbye, Mrs Smith.
翻译: —好的,我们走吧。再见,妈妈。 —再见,史密斯太太。
-See you after school.
翻译: —放学后见。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
1. What do you have for breakfast?
翻译:1. 你早餐吃什么?
2. Do you like eggs/meat/juice ...?
翻译:2. 你喜欢鸡蛋/肉/果汁⋯⋯吗?
3. What's your favourite food?
翻译:3. 你最喜欢的食物是什么?
What does Ted want for breakfast?
翻译:泰德早餐想吃什么?
What does Bill want for breakfast?
翻译:比尔早餐想吃什么?
What do you have for breakfast?
翻译:你早餐吃什么?
I often have ...
翻译:我经常吃⋯⋯
C. Read and number.
翻译:C. 读一读,标序号。
Today we are going to make a sandwich.
翻译:今天我们要做三明治。
Before you start,
翻译:开始之前,
make sure you have bread, meat, tomatoes, eggs, fish and vegetables.
翻译:请确保你有面包、肉、西红柿、鸡蛋、鱼肉和蔬菜。
First, put a piece of bread on a plate.
翻译:首先,在盘子上放一片面包。
Next, cut some meat and put it on the bread.
翻译:接下来,切一些肉并把肉放在面包上。
Then, cut the tomatoes and put them on the meat.
翻译:然后,切西红柿,并把西红柿放在肉上。
You can also add some eggs, if you want.
翻译:如果你想的话,也可以加一些鸡蛋。
Some people like fish.
翻译:有些人喜欢吃鱼。
You can put some on top of the meat and eggs.
翻译:你可以在肉和鸡蛋上面放一些。
You can also put vegetables on the top.
翻译:你也可以把蔬菜放在上面。
That's very healthy.
翻译:那个很健康。
Last, put another piece of bread on top.
翻译:最后,再放一片面包在上面。
Your sandwich is ready. Enjoy!
翻译:你的三明治就做好了。可以享受了!
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
What's your favourite food?
翻译:你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Do you know how to make it? Write the steps.
翻译:你知道怎么做吗?写下步骤。
A. Listen and match.
翻译:A. 听一听,连一连。
-Ted, you're eating so little. What's wrong?
翻译:—泰德,你吃这么少。怎么了?
Do you have a stomachache? -No, I don't.
翻译:你胃疼吗? —不,我没有。
I have a toothache. -That's too bad.
翻译:我牙疼。 —那太糟糕了。
You should see a dentist. Let's see the dentist tomorrow morning.
翻译:你应该去看牙医。我们明天早上去看牙医吧。
You shouldn't eat too much candy.
翻译:你不应该吃太多糖果。
You should eat more vegetables and drink more water.
翻译:你应该多吃蔬菜,多喝水。
-Tina, what's wrong? You're not eating. Do you have a toothache, too?
翻译: —蒂娜,怎么了?你没吃东西。你也牙疼吗?
-No, I don't. I just don't like this food.
翻译: —不,我没有。我只是不喜欢这些食物。
Can I have a hamburger and some ice cream?
翻译:可以给我一个汉堡和一些冰淇淋吗?
-Sorry, you can't. You shouldn't eat that kind of food every day.
翻译: —抱歉,不可以。你不应该每天吃那种食物。
It's not healthy. -Yes, you should eat fruit and vegetables every day.
翻译:这不健康。 —是的,你应该每天吃水果和蔬菜。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. -OK.
翻译:一天一个苹果,医生远离你。 —好的。
B. Look and talk.
翻译:B. 看一看,说一说。
What's wrong with the girl?
翻译:这个女孩怎么了?
She has a bad cold.
翻译:她得了重感冒。
Oh!That's too bad.
翻译:哦!那太糟糕了。
She should drink a lot of water.
翻译:她应该喝很多水。
Yes! She should also see a doctor.
翻译:对!她也应该去看医生。
C. Read and write.
翻译:C. 读一读,写一写。
Hello, kids. Today we are going to talk about healthy habits.
翻译:你们好,孩子们。今天我们将要谈论健康习惯。
What should we do to keep healthy? What are your ideas?
翻译:我们应该做什么来保持健康呢?你们有什么主意?
I don't think hamburgers, sandwiches and ice-cream are healthy.
翻译:我认为汉堡包、三明治和冰淇淋是不健康的。
We shouldn't eat them every day.
翻译:我们不应该每天都吃这些东西。
I agree. We should eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat and candy.
翻译:我同意。我们应该吃更多的水果和蔬菜,更少的肉和糖果。
To be healthy, we should also keep clean:
翻译:为了保持健康,我们应该保持清洁:
wash our hands before eating and brush our teeth twice a day.
翻译:吃饭之前要洗手,一天刷两次牙。
We should also exercise often.
翻译:我们也应该经常锻炼。
We should exercise at least one hour a day. Sports are good for us.
翻译:我们应该每天至少锻炼一小时。运动对我们有益。
We shouldn't watch too much TV or play computer games for too long.
翻译:我们不该看太多的电视或长时间玩电脑游戏。
We should also get enough sleep every day.
翻译:我们也应该每天保证充足的睡眠。
I think we should be happy every day.
翻译:我认为我们应该每天都保持快乐。
That's good for keeping healthy.
翻译:那对保持健康是有益的。
Yes, you are right, Bill. We should always be happy!
翻译:是的,你是对的,比尔。我们应该永远快乐!
Tips for Keeping Healthy
翻译:保持健康的小贴士
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
Choose one picture from part B. Give him/her some advice.
翻译:从 B 部分中选择一张图片。给他/她一些建议。
A. Let's read and talk.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读,说一说。
How to Keep Healthy By Bill
翻译:如何保持健康 比尔
1. Drink a lot of water.
翻译:1. 多喝水。
2. Do not eat too much junk food.
翻译:2. 不要吃太多垃圾食品。
3. Eat fruit and vegetables often.
翻译:3. 经常吃水果和蔬菜。
4. Get enough sleep.
翻译:4. 获得充足的睡眠。
5. Brush your teeth every day.
翻译:5. 每天刷牙。
6. Exercise often.
翻译:6. 经常锻炼。
Here's my list for keeping healthy.
翻译:这是我保持健康的列表。
Drink a lot of water.
翻译:多喝水。
Do not eat too much junk food.
翻译:不要吃太多垃圾食品。
We should exercise every day.
翻译:我们应该每天锻炼。
We should get enough sleep.
翻译:我们应该有充足的睡眠。
We should brush our teeth every day.
翻译:我们应该每天刷牙。
Yes, twice a day.
翻译:是的,一天两次。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
Choose one of the following topics.
翻译:选择以下主题之一。
List five or six things we should or should not do.
翻译:列出五、六件我们应该做或不应该做的事情。
How to Keep Our Bedrooms Clean
翻译:如何保持我们的卧室清洁
How to Get Ready for School
翻译:如何准备上学
How to Make My Favourite Meal
翻译:如何做我最喜欢的饭菜
How to Be Safe in the Street
翻译:如何在街上保持安全
How to Take Care of My Pet
翻译:如何照顾我的宠物
How to Keep the Doctor Away
翻译:如何远离医生
How to Have a Good Weekend
翻译:如何度过一个愉快的周末
How to Plan for a Trip
翻译:如何计划一次旅行
How to Be a Good Student
翻译:如何成为一名好学生
C. Let's share.
翻译:C. 让我们分享一下。
Share your list with another pair.
翻译:与另一对伙伴分享你的列表。
Can they think of other things to add to your list?
翻译:他们能想出其他的事情来添加到你的列表中吗?
I think we should also smile more to be healthy.
翻译:我认为我们也应该多微笑以保持健康。
I think you should add play to your list.
翻译:我认为你应该在你的列表上加上玩耍。
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
翻译:只工作不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。
Sounds good! I will.
翻译:听起来不错!我会的。
Thanks. I will.
翻译:谢谢。我会的。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
The three little mice lived with their mother.
翻译:三只小老鼠和他们的妈妈住在一起。
The mother mouse went out to get food for the family every day.
翻译:妈妈每天为一家人外出寻找食物。
The little mice just waited at home.
翻译:小老鼠们就在家里等着。
They were very bored.
翻译:他们非常无聊。
Why can't we go with you?
翻译:为什么我们不能和你一起去?
It's boring to stay at home.
翻译:待在家里很无聊。
Because the old cat is waiting outside.
翻译:因为老猫在外面等着。
He likes to eat little mice.
翻译:他喜欢吃小老鼠。
They followed their mother. Their mother pushed them back inside.
翻译:他们跟着妈妈。他们的妈妈把他们推了回去。
Please let us go. We are fast and smart.
翻译:请让我们一起去。我们跑得快也很聪明。
The old cat cannot catch us.
翻译:老猫不会抓到我们的。
No! Stay at home and do your chores.
翻译:不行!待在家里做家务。
The mother mouse left. The little mice were feeling sad.
翻译:老鼠妈妈离开了。小老鼠们感到伤心。
I think we should go and help our mother.
翻译:我认为我们应该去帮助我们的妈妈。
Yes! We can go and find some food.
翻译:是的!我们可以去找些食物。
The three little mice came out. They looked everywhere for food.
翻译:三只小老鼠出来了。他们到处寻找食物。
They didn't see the hungry cat behind them.
翻译:他们没有看到身后那只饥饿的猫。
The cat was going to catch the poor little mice.
翻译:猫准备要去捉那可怜的小老鼠们。
The little mice tried to run fast,
翻译:小老鼠们试图飞快地跑,
but their legs were too short.
翻译:但是他们的腿太短了。
Help! Help! Help!
翻译:救命!救命!救命!
The mother heard and went to help her baby mice.
翻译:妈妈听到后就去帮助她的老鼠宝宝们。
She stood up and barked like a dog!
翻译:她站起来像狗一样吠叫!
When the cat heard the 'dog', it ran away.
翻译:当猫听到“狗”的声音时,猫就跑掉了。
The mother took her children back home.
翻译:妈妈把她的孩子们带回了家。
What did you learn today?
翻译:今天你们学到了什么?
It's good to listen to our mother.
翻译:听妈妈的话是对的。
It's good to follow rules.
翻译:遵守规则是好的。
It's good to learn to speak another language.
翻译:学会说另一种语言是很有用的。
B. Fill in the blanks.
翻译:B. 填空。
C. Act out the story.
翻译:C. 表演这个故事。