A. Look, listen and repeat.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听并跟读。
B. Look and say.
翻译:B. 看一看,说一说。
bank restaurant post office grocery
翻译:银行 餐厅 邮局 杂货店
Where is the bank?
翻译:银行在哪里?
It's between the supermarket and Sunday Park.
翻译:它在超市和星期日公园之间。
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
A. Look, listen and repeat.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听并跟读。
Excuse me. Is there a post office in the neighbourhood?
翻译:打扰一下。这附近有邮局吗?
How can I get there?
翻译:我怎么到那儿呢?
Go straight and turn left at the first crossroads.
翻译:直走并在第一个十字路口左转。
It's between the bookshop and the grocery.
翻译:它在书店和杂货店之间。
B. Let's play.
翻译:B. 让我们玩一玩。
Excuse me. How can I get to the post office?
翻译:打扰一下。我怎样才能到达邮局呢?
Go straight and turn right at the first crossroads.
翻译:直走,在第一个十字路口向右转。
It's on your right.
翻译:它就在你的右边。
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
A. Read and draw the route.
翻译:A. 读一读,画路线。
Bill asks Lucky to send a book to his friend.
翻译:比尔让路奇送书给他的朋友。
'Lucky, get some money from the bank,
翻译:“路奇,去银行取些钱,
and then get to the post office before 4:30.'
翻译:然后在 4 点 30 分前到达邮局。”
Lucky leaves at 3:30.
翻译:路奇在 3 点 30 分离开。
He goes straight and turns left at the second crossroads.
翻译:他直走并在第二个十字路口左转。
He sees the bank next to a restaurant.
翻译:他看见饭店旁边的银行。
He gets some money and then goes into the restaurant.
翻译:他取了些钱然后去了饭店。
There he eats a hamburger. Then he sees a toy shop across from the restaurant.
翻译:他在那里吃了个汉堡。然后他看到饭店对面的一个玩具店。
Lucky wants a toy, so he buys a ball.
翻译:路奇想要个玩具,所以他买了一个球。
Finally, Lucky gets to the post office, but it's 5:00. Oh no!
翻译:最后路奇去了邮局,但是已经 5 点了。啊,不好!
B. Read again and write.
翻译:B. 再读一遍,并写一写。
How can Lucky get to the bank from his home?
翻译:路奇怎么从家里到银行?
A. listen, point and repeat.
翻译:A. 听一听,指一指并跟读。
B. Read aloud. Then listen and check.
翻译:B. 大声朗读。然后听一听,查一查。
rain, jail, raid, fail
翻译:雨,监狱,袭击,失败
day, ray, bay, hay
翻译:天,射线,海湾,干草
C. Listen and write.
翻译:C. 听一听,写一写。
1. It is a day in May.
翻译:1. 这是五月的一天。
2. There is a mail on the trian.
翻译:2. 火车上有一封邮件。
3. They say it will rain.
翻译:3. 他们说将要下雨。
D. Listen and repeat.
翻译:D. 听一听,并跟读。
Rain, rain, go away.
翻译:雨,雨,快走开。
Today, today is a holiday. Rain, rain, go away.
翻译: 今天,今天是假日。 雨,雨,快走开。
It's time for fun. It's time to play.
翻译: 这是快乐的时间。这是玩耍的时间。
A. Listen and fill in the blanks.
翻译:A. 听一听,并填空。
1. -Excuse me. How can I get to the grocery?
翻译:1. —打扰一下。我怎么才能去到杂货店呢?
-Go straight.Then turn right at the first crossroads.
翻译:—直走,然后在第一个十字路口右转。
It's across from the supermaket.
翻译:它就在超市的对面。
2. -Excuse me. Where is the bank? -It's next to Happy Shop.
翻译: 2. —打扰一下。银行在哪里呢? —它在快乐商店的旁边。
3. -Excuse me. How can I get to the restaurant?
翻译: 3. —打扰一下。我怎么才能去到餐厅呢?
-Go straight.Turn left at the second crossroads.
翻译:—直走,在第二个十字路口左转。
It's on your right. It's between the park and the school.
翻译:它就在你的右边。它在公园和学校中间。
4. -Excuse me. Where is the post office? -It's next to Joy's home.
翻译: 4. —打扰一下。邮局在哪里呢? —它在乔伊的家旁边。
B. Read, draw the route and write.
翻译:B. 读一读,画出路线并写一写。
Joy's mum has a busy morning.
翻译:乔伊的妈妈有一个忙碌的早晨。
First, she takes Joy to school.
翻译:首先,她带乔伊从家到学校。
From home,they go straight and turn left at the second crossroads.
翻译:从家里,他们直走并在第二个十字路口左转。
Joy's school is on the right. Then,Joy's mum goes to Happy Shop to buy a pair of shoes.
翻译:乔伊的学校在右边。然后,乔伊的妈妈去快乐商店买了一双鞋子。
The shop is next to the bank.
翻译:商店在银行的旁边。
Finally, she goes to the supermarket.
翻译:最后,她去了超市。
It is between the library and the hospital.
翻译:它在图书馆和医院之间。
She buys some food for dinner there. Now she is going home.
翻译:她买了些晚餐要吃的食物。 现在她要回家了。
How can she get home from the supermarket?
翻译:她怎样才能从超市回家?
C. Self-assessment.
翻译:C. 自我评估。
A. Good to know.
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
You can go to the drugstore to buy medicine.
翻译:你可以去药店买药。
You can also buy some food and drinks there.
翻译:你也可以在那里买些食物和饮料。
Do you like long hair or short hair?
翻译:你喜欢长头发还是短头发?
Do you want to look special?
翻译:你想看起来特别一点吗?
Go to the hairdresser's for a haircut.
翻译:去理发店理发吧。
You can drink coffee in a coffee shop.
翻译:你可以在咖啡店里喝咖啡。
You don't like coffee?
翻译:你不喜欢咖啡?
You can also drink hot chocolate. It is delicious!
翻译:你也可以喝热巧克力。它很美味!
Does your car need gas?
翻译:你的车需要加油吗?
You can buy gas in the gas station.
翻译:你可以在加油站购买汽油。
You can also buy some candy and drinks there, too.
翻译:你还可以在那里买一些糖果和饮料。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
C. Let's sing. Excuse me. Can you please help me?
翻译:C. 让我们唱一唱。 打扰一下。你能帮帮我吗?
How can I get to the bank? Go straight.
翻译: 我怎么去银行? 直走。
Turn right. It's on your left.
翻译:右转。 它就在你的左边。
That's how you get to the bank! Excuse me.
翻译: 你这样就可以到银行! 打扰一下。
Can you please help me?
翻译:你能帮帮我吗?
How can I get to the grocery? Go straight.
翻译: 我怎么去杂货店? 直走。
Turn left. It's on your right.
翻译:左转。 它就在你的右边。
That's how you get to the grocery! Excuse me.
翻译: 你这样就可以去杂货店! 打扰一下。
Can you please help me?
翻译:你能帮帮我吗?
How can I get to the post office? I'm sorry.
翻译: 去邮局怎么走? 我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I cannot help you.
翻译: 我很抱歉。 我帮不了你。
I've never been to the post office. (music) Excuse me.
翻译: 我从未去过邮局。(音乐) 打扰一下。
Can you please help me?
翻译:你能帮帮我吗?
How can I get to the bank? Go straight.
翻译: 我怎么去银行? 直走。
Turn right. It's on your left.
翻译:右转。 它就在你的左边。
That's how you get to the bank! Excuse me.
翻译: 你这样就可以到银行! 打扰一下。
Can you please help me?
翻译:你能帮帮我吗?
How can I get to the grocery? Go straight.
翻译: 我怎么去杂货店? 直走。
Turn left. It's on your right.
翻译:左转。 它就在你的右边。
That's how you get to the grocery! Excuse me.
翻译: 你这样就可以去杂货店! 打扰一下。
Can you please help me?
翻译:你能帮帮我吗?
How can I get to the post office? I'm sorry.
翻译: 去邮局怎么走? 我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I cannot help you.
翻译: 我很抱歉。 我帮不了你。
I've never been to the post office.
翻译: 我从未去过邮局。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
1. David and Bob want to visit the museum together.
翻译:1. 戴维和鲍勃想一起去参观博物馆。
David calls Bob for directions.
翻译:戴维打电话给鲍勃问路。
I'm in front of the museum. Where are you?
翻译:我在博物馆前面。你在哪里呢?
I'm in front of the restaurant.
翻译:我在餐厅的前面。
2. Bob gives him some directions.
翻译:2. 鲍勃给他指引方向。
How can I get to the museum?
翻译:我怎么才能去博物馆呢?
Go straight. Turn left at the second crossroads.
翻译:直走。在第二个十字路口向左拐。
3. David follows the directions, but he is not at the museum.
翻译:3. 戴维跟着方向走,但他没有到达博物馆。
He is at a bank! He calls.
翻译:他在一家银行前!他打电话给鲍勃。
I'm in front of a bank now.
翻译:我现在在银行前面。
How can I get to the museum?
翻译:我怎么才能去博物馆呢?
4. Now David is at the post office.
翻译:4. 现在戴维在邮局。
Is Bob playing a trick on David?
翻译:是鲍勃在开戴维的玩笑吗?
I'm in front of the post office now.
翻译:我现在在邮局的前面。
How can I get to the museum?
翻译:我怎么才能去博物馆呢?
Can you see a grocery?
翻译:你能看到一个杂货店吗?
It's across from the post pffice. Go there.
翻译:它在邮局的对面。去那里。
5.David is very upset. He calls Bob again.
翻译:5.戴维很沮丧。他再次打电话给鲍勃。
Bob gives him more directions.
翻译:鲍勃给他更多指引。
I'm in front of the grocery now.
翻译:我现在在杂货店前面。
How can I get to the museum?
翻译:那我怎么去博物馆呢?
6.David has finally arrived at the museum.
翻译:6.戴维终于到达了博物馆。
But where is Bob? He calls him again.
翻译:但是鲍勃在哪里呢?他再次打电话给鲍勃。
I'm in front of the museum. Where are you?
翻译:我在博物馆前面。你在哪里?
I'm right behind you.
翻译:我就在你身后。
B. Draw the route.
翻译:B. 画一画路线。
How can I get to the sports centre?
翻译:我怎么去体育中心呢?
You can take the subway.
翻译:你可以乘地铁。
Excuse me. Where is the toy shop?
翻译:打扰一下。玩具店在哪里?
How can I get there?
翻译:我怎么才能到那儿呢?
It's on Banana Street. You can take a bus.
翻译:它在香蕉大街。你可以乘公共汽车。