What did you do last weekend?
翻译:上个周末你做了什么?
cleaned the window
翻译:(过去式)擦窗子
climbed a hill
翻译:(过去式)爬山
visited grandparents
翻译:(过去式)拜访祖父母
listened to music
翻译:(过去式)听音乐
played computer games
翻译:(过去式)玩电子游戏
stayed at home
翻译:(过去式)待在家里
played the piano
翻译:(过去式)弹钢琴
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:上周末你做什么了?
I visited my grandparents.
翻译:我拜访了我的祖父母。
A. Listen and tick. -Hi, Lily, what did you do last weekend?
翻译:A. 听一听,勾一勾。 —嗨,莉莉,你上周末做什么了?
-I climbed a hill with my friends on Saturday.
翻译: —星期六我和我的朋友去爬山。
On Sunday, I visited my grandparents.
翻译:星期天,我去看望了我的祖父母。
I cleaned the windows for them and watched TV with them.
翻译:我为他们擦窗户,和他们一起看电视。
It was fun. -Sounds good. -What about you, Joy?
翻译:很有趣。 —听上去不错。 —你呢,乔伊?
-On Saturday, I listened to music and rowed a boat with my mum and dad.
翻译: —星期六,我听音乐,和爸爸妈妈一起划船。
On Sunday, I danced in a dancing club and jumped rope.
翻译:星期天,我在舞蹈俱乐部跳舞和跳绳。
I was very happy. -That sounds wonderful.
翻译:我很高兴。 —听起来很棒。
-And how was your weekend, Bill? -I stayed at home.
翻译: —你周末过得怎么样,比尔? —我呆在家里。
On Saturday, I played chess with my father.
翻译:星期六,我和爸爸下棋。
On Sunday morning, I played the piano.
翻译:星期天早上,我弹钢琴。
On Sunday afternoon, I played computer games. It was fun.
翻译:星期天下午,我玩电脑游戏。很有趣。
B. Chant and say.
翻译:B. 唱一唱,说一说。
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:上个周末你做了什么?
I climbed a hill. It was fun. What about you?
翻译: 我爬了山。 很有趣。 你呢?
What did you do last weekend? I stayed at home.
翻译: 上个周末你做了什么? 我呆在家里。
I cleaned the living room. I washed clothes. It was boring.
翻译: 我打扫了客厅, 洗了衣服。 很无聊。
What did you do last weekend? I climbed a hill.
翻译: 上个周末你做些什么? 我爬了一座山。
I played chess. It was fun. What about you?
翻译: 我下了棋。 很有趣。 你呢?
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:上个周末你做些什么?
I cleaned the living room.
翻译:我打扫了客厅。
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
A. Look, listen and number.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,标序号。
1. Look at the pictures. What can you see?
翻译:1. 看看下列图片。你能看到什么?
2. Now listen and number the pictures.
翻译:2. 现在听录音并给图片编号。
Hi, Binbin. How was your weekend?
翻译:嗨,彬彬。你周末过得怎么样?
It was wonderful.
翻译:非常棒。
Oh, really? What did you do last weekend?
翻译:哦,真的吗?上个周末你做了什么?
I watched a football match with my friends,
翻译:我和我的朋友看了一场足球比赛,
and then we played football together.
翻译:接下来我们一起踢球。
On Sunday, I played the violin in a music club.
翻译:星期天,我在音乐俱乐部拉小提琴了。
That really sounds fun.
翻译:那听起来很有趣。
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得如何?
It was great on Saturday. I played badminton with Joy in the morning.
翻译:星期六很有趣。早上我和乔伊打羽毛球。
It was rainy in the afternoon.
翻译:下午下雨了。
I played in the rain. It was a lot of fun.
翻译:我在雨中玩。非常开心。
Wow, that was cool. What did you do last Sunday?
翻译:哇,那很酷。你上个星期天做了什么?
I stayed in bed all day. I was ill.
翻译:我整天躺在床上。我生病了。
Oh, what a pity! I'm sorry to hear that.
翻译:哦,真遗憾!听到这个消息我很难过。
B. Do a survey.
翻译:B. 做一个调查。
How was your weekend, Andy?
翻译:安迪,你周末过得怎么样?
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
On Saturday, I jumped rope with my friends and visited my grandparents.
翻译:星期六,我和朋友们跳绳,看望我的爷爷奶奶。
On Sunday, I rowed a boat with my family.
翻译:星期天,我和家人划船。
name, day, activites
翻译:姓名,日期,活动
visited grandparents
翻译:(过去式)拜访祖父母
played the piano
翻译:(过去式)弹钢琴
cleaned his/her room
翻译:(过去式)打扫他/她的房间
climbed a hill
翻译:(过去式)爬山
listened to music
翻译:(过去式)听音乐
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
Fill in the blanks according to the survey.
翻译:根据调查结果填空。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
1. Read Bob's diary about his weekend.
翻译:1. 读一读鲍勃关于他周末的日记。
How was his weekend?
翻译:他周末过得怎么样?
Monday, May 11th
翻译:5 月 11 日,星期一
On the weekend, I usually stay at home on Saturday morning
翻译:周末的时候,我通常周六上午呆在家里,
and go to an English class on Saturday afternoon.
翻译:下午去上英语课。
On Sunday, I sometimes visit my grandparents
翻译:星期天的时候,我有时去拜访我的祖父母,
and sometimes play with my friends.
翻译:有时和我的朋友一起玩。
But last weekend was special.
翻译:但上周末很特别。
On Saturday, I visited my friend Ann because it was her birthday.
翻译:星期六的时候,我去拜访了我的朋友安,因为那天是她的生日。
We danced and watched cartoons all morning.
翻译:整个上午我们一起跳舞和看卡通片。
In the afternoon, we climbed a hill and rowed a boat in the park.
翻译:下午的时候,我们去公园爬山和划船。
On Sunday, I watched a football match with my dad in the morning.
翻译:星期日的时候,早上我和爸爸看了一场足球比赛。
My favourite team won the match. I was very happy.
翻译:我最喜爱的队伍赢得了比赛。我非常开心。
In the afternoon, I had a football match with my friends.
翻译:下午,我和朋友们踢了一场足球比赛。
My team won the game.
翻译:我所在的队赢了。
I was so excited. I really enjoyed last weekend.
翻译:我非常兴奋。我非常享受上周末。
2. What did Bob do last weekend?
翻译:2. 鲍勃上周末做了什么?
Fill in the chart.
翻译:填表。
Saturday afternoon
翻译:周六下午
3. Answer the question.
翻译:3. 回答问题。
What does 'won' mean?
翻译:“won”是什么意思?
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
My weekend was fun.
翻译:我的周末很有趣。
I watched a football match last Sunday.
翻译:上周日我看了一场足球赛。
My favourite team won the game. I was very happy.
翻译:我最喜欢的队赢了比赛。我很高兴。
Last Sunday was my birthday.
翻译:上周日是我的生日。
I watched TV,danced and played with my friends all day. It was wonderful.
翻译:我整天看电视、跳舞,和朋友们一起玩。太棒了。
I played a foot ball match with my friends last weekend.
翻译:上周末我和朋友们踢了一场足球赛。
Our team kicked the ball out of the park!
翻译:我们队把球踢出了公园!
C. Let's write
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
How was Bob's weekend?
翻译:鲍勃的周末过得怎么样?
What did Bob do last Saturday afternoon?
翻译: 鲍勃上周六下午做了什么?
A. Listen, point and repeat.
翻译:A. 听一听,指一指,并跟读。
B. Listen, circle and repeat.
翻译:B. 听一听,圈一圈,并跟读。
C. Listen, write and say.
翻译:C. 听一听,写一写,说一说。
1. I stayed at home and washed my clothes last Sunday.
翻译:1. 上周日我呆在家里,洗了衣服。
2. Susan played basketball and danced yesterday.
翻译:2. 苏珊昨天打篮球和跳舞了。
D. Listen and repeat.
翻译:D. 听一听,并跟读。
I played football and rowed a boat.
翻译:我踢了足球,划了船。
I also jumped and shouted.
翻译: 我也跳着喊着。
Then I cleaned my bedroom, too. And then, of course, I rested.
翻译:然后我还打扫了卧室。 然后,当然是休息了。
A. Good to know.
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
These American children had a very interesting weekend.
翻译:这些美国孩子有一个很有趣的周末。
David went to a museum.
翻译:戴维去了一个博物馆。
He saw many old and interesting things. He took many photos, too.
翻译:他看到了许多古老有趣的东西。他也拍了很多照片。
David likes reading, so he really loved the old books in the museum.
翻译:戴维喜欢读书,所以他非常喜欢博物馆里的古籍。
Jane and Susan went camping together.
翻译:简和苏珊一起去野营。
They walked up hills and looked at the tress and flowers.
翻译:她们往山上走,沿途看到了树和花儿。
They cooked food and played games. They had a lot of fun.
翻译:她们制作食物,玩游戏。她们玩得很开心。
Emma helped some old people near her home.
翻译:艾玛帮助了住在自己家附近的老年人。
She went shopping to buy some food for them.
翻译:她为这些老人买了一些食物。
She also cleaned their homes. She was very happy to help them.
翻译:她也帮忙打扫了他们的家。她非常开心可以帮助到他们。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
C. Let's sing. What did you do last weekend?
翻译:C. 我们来唱一唱。 上周末你做了什么?
On Saturday and Sunday, I listened to music and played football.
翻译: 星期六和星期天,我听音乐,踢足球。
That's what I did those days.
翻译: 这就是我周末做的事情。
What did you do last weekend? On Saturday and Sunday, I danced with my friends and walked in the park.
翻译: 上周末你做了什么? 星期六和星期天,我和朋友们跳舞,在公园里散步。
That's what I did those days.
翻译: 这就是我周末做的事情。
What did you do last weekend? On Saturday and Sunday, I climbed a hill and rowed a boat.
翻译: 上周末你做了什么? 星期六和星期天,我爬山,划船。
That's what I did those days.
翻译: 这就是我周末做的事情。
What did you do last weekend? On Saturday and Sunday, I listened to music and played football.
翻译: 上周末你做了什么? 星期六和星期天,我听音乐,踢足球。
That's what I did those days.
翻译: 这就是我周末做的事情。
What did you do last weekend? On Saturday and Sunday, I danced with my friends and walked in the park.
翻译: 上周末你做了什么? 星期六和星期天,我和朋友们跳舞,在公园里散步。
That's what I did those days.
翻译: 这就是我周末做的事情。
What did you do last weekend? On Saturday and Sunday, I climbed a hill and rowed a boat.
翻译: 上周末你做了什么? 星期六和星期天,我爬山,划船。
That's what I did those days.
翻译: 这就是我周末做的事情。
A. Listen and match.
翻译:A. 听一听,连一连。
-Hello, boys and girls. How was your last weekend?
翻译:—孩子们,你们好。你们上个周末过得怎么样?
-It was fun. On Saturday, I visited my grandparents.
翻译: —很有趣。星期六,我去看望了我的祖父母。
On Sunday, I stayed at home and watched TV. -Good.
翻译:星期天,我呆在家里看电视。 —很好。
-What did you do last weekend, Mike? -I played ping-pong with my friends on Saturday.
翻译: —你上周末做了什么,迈克? —我星期六和我的朋友打乒乓球。
On Sunday, I stayed at home and played chess with my dad.
翻译:星期天,我呆在家里和爸爸下棋。
-That sounds fun. -What about you, Lisa?
翻译: —听起来很有趣。 —你呢,丽莎?
-On Saturday, I rowed a boat with my parents in the park.
翻译: —星期六,我和父母在公园里划船。
On Sunday afternoon, I danced in a dancing club.
翻译:星期天下午,我在一家舞蹈俱乐部跳舞。
-Wow! You all had a nice weekend.
翻译: —哇!你们都度过了一个愉快的周末。
B. Read and write.
翻译:B. 读一读,写一写。
Hi Jill, How are you?
翻译:嗨,吉尔, 你好吗?
I am having a great time here in China.
翻译:我在中国过得很愉快。
My weekend was fun.
翻译: 我的周末很有趣。
On Saturday, I played basketball with my friends and climbed a hill with my parents.
翻译:周六,我和朋友们一起打篮球,和父母一起爬山。
In the evening, I watched a football match. It was interesting.
翻译:晚上,我看了一场足球比赛。很有趣。
On Sunday,I visited the Science Museum with my parents.
翻译:周日,我和父母一起参观了科学博物馆。
I was very happy last weekend.
翻译:上周末我非常开心。
Are you having a good time in Canada? Yours,Li Jun
翻译: 你在加拿大玩得开心吗?你的,李军
Dear Li Jun, Good to hear from you!
翻译:亲爱的李军, 很高兴收到你的来信!
I had a nice day today.
翻译: 我今天过得很好。
I jumped rope and played basketball with Tony after school.
翻译:放学后我跳绳,和托尼一起打篮球。
In the evening, I played chess with my dad and watched my favourite TV show.
翻译:晚上,我和爸爸下棋,看我最喜欢的电视节目。
It was a great evening,and I enjoyed it very much.
翻译:真是一个美好的夜晚,我非常享受。
I hope the weather is good in China. Yours,Jill
翻译: 我希望中国的天气不错哦。你的,吉尔
What did they do?
翻译:他们做了什么?
C. Let's talk.
翻译:C. 让我们说一说。
How was Li Jun's weekend?
翻译:李军的周末过得怎么样?
What did he do?
翻译:他做了什么?
He climbed a hill, watched a football match
翻译:他爬了山,看了一场足球赛,
and visited the Science Museum.
翻译:还参观了科学博物馆。
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
I stayed at home, cleaned my room and watched TV.
翻译:我呆在家里,打扫房间,看电视。
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
What did you do?
翻译:你做了什么?
How was your weekend?
翻译:你周末过得怎么样?
What did you do last weekend?
翻译:上周末你做了什么?
cleaned the window, watched TV, climbed a hill,
翻译:(过去式)擦窗子,(过去式)看电视,(过去式)爬山,
visited grandparents, danced, jumped rope, listened to music,
翻译:(过去式)拜访祖父母,(过去式)跳舞,(过去式)跳绳,(过去式)听音乐,
rowed a boat, played computer games, stayed at home,
翻译:(过去式)划船,(过去式)玩电子游戏,(过去式)呆在家里,
played the piano, played chess. washed clothes, boring
翻译:(过去式)弹钢琴,(过去式)下棋,(过去式)洗衣服,(过去式)无聊的
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
My Name Is Peanuts
翻译:我的名字是花生
Last Sunday, three boys went to the zoo.
翻译:上周日,三个男孩去动物园。
They saw a big elephant.
翻译:他们看见一头大象。
The three boys played in front of the elephant.
翻译:三个男孩在大象面前玩。
They acted silly. The elephant got angry.
翻译:他们表现得很愚蠢。大象生气了。
A man saw the boys.
翻译:一个男人看到这些男孩。
He took them to the manager's office.
翻译:他把他们带去了经理办公室。
The manager asked the first boy, 'What's your name?'
翻译:经理问一个男孩,“你叫什么名字?”
The boy answered, 'My name is Xiao Gang.'
翻译:男孩回答,“我叫小刚。”
'What did you do?' He answered,
翻译:“你做了什么?”他回答,
'I tried to throw Peanuts to the elephant.'
翻译:“我试着把花生扔给大象。”
The manager said, 'Please do not feed the animals.
翻译:经理说,“请不要投喂动物。
You shouldn't do that again. You can go now.'
翻译:你不应该再那样做。你现在可以走了。”
Then the manager asked the second boy, 'What's your name?'
翻译:然后经理问第二个男孩,“你叫什么名字?”
He answered, 'My name is Li Ming.' 'What did you do just now?'
翻译:他回答道,“我叫李明。”“你刚刚做了什么?”
He answered, 'I tried to throw Peanuts to the elephant.'
翻译:他回答道,“我试着把花生扔给大象。”
The manager said, 'Please do not feed the animal.
翻译:经理说,“请不要投喂动物。
You shouldn't do that again.
翻译:你不应该再那样做。
You can go now.'
翻译:你现在可以走了。”
The manager asked the third boy, 'What's your name?'
翻译:经理问第三个男孩,“ 你叫什么名字?”
The little boy answered, 'My name is Peanuts.'
翻译:小男孩回答道,“我的名字是花生。”
B. Let's write.
翻译:B. 让我们写一写。
Title of the story
翻译:故事的标题
C. Act out the story.
翻译:C. 表演这个故事。