Have a Great Trip
翻译:很棒的旅行
How was your vacation?
翻译:你的假期怎么样?
went to the beach
翻译:(过去式)去海边
drank cold drinks
翻译:(过去式)喝冷饮
swam in the sea
翻译:(过去式)在海里游泳
ate ice cream
翻译:(过去式)吃冰激凌
went to the Stone Forest
翻译:(过去式)去石林
bought some gifts
翻译:(过去式)买礼物
Hello, Bill. How was your vacation?
翻译:你好,比尔。你的假期怎么样?
It was great. I went to the beach.
翻译:太棒了。我去了海滩。
What about you, Lily?
翻译:你呢,莉莉?
I went to Kunming with my uncle's family.
翻译:我和叔叔一家去了昆明。
I felt very happy.
翻译:我觉得非常开心。
A. Listen and tick.
翻译:A. 听一听,勾一勾。
-Hello, this is Lily. Who is that speaking?
翻译:—你好,我是莉莉。你是哪位?
-Hello, this is Bill speaking. -Hi, Bill.
翻译: —你好,我是比尔。 —你好,比尔。
How was your vacation? -It was wonderful.
翻译:你假期过得怎么样? —很好。
I went to the beach in Sanya with my parents.
翻译:我和我的父母去了三亚的海滩。
-What did you do there? -I swam in the sea.
翻译: —你在那里做了什么? —我在海里游泳。
It was hot there, so I drank cold drinks and ate ice cream.
翻译:那里很热,所以我喝了冷饮,吃了冰淇淋。
It was cool. What about your vacation, Lily?
翻译:很凉爽。你的假期怎么样,莉莉?
-I had a wonderful time, too.
翻译: —我也玩得很开心。
I went to Kunming with my uncle's family.
翻译:我和我叔叔一家去了昆明。
I felt very happy. -What did you do there?
翻译:我感到非常高兴。 —你在那里做了什么?
-I went to the Stone Forest. It's a beautiful park.
翻译: —我去了石林。它是一个美丽的公园。
We saw many beautiful flowers there.
翻译:我们在那里看到了许多美丽的花。
We took lots of photos and bought some gifts.
翻译:我们拍了很多照片,买了一些礼物。
-Oh, great! I want to see your photos of Kunming.
翻译: —哦,真棒!我想看看你在昆明的照片。
B. Chant and say.
翻译:B. 唱一唱,说一说。
I think you had a wonderful vacation.
翻译:我想你假期过得很愉快。
Do you have any pictures with you?
翻译: 你有照片吗?
Where did you go? What did you do?
翻译: 你去哪儿了? 你做了什么?
I went to the beach. I swam in the sea.
翻译: 我去了海滩。 我在海里游泳。
I slept really late. I saw a nice tree.
翻译: 我睡得很晚。 我看到一棵漂亮的树。
A. Look, listen and number.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,标序号。
1. Look at the pictures. What can you see?
翻译:1. 看看下列图片。你能看到什么?
2. Now listen and number the pictures.
翻译:2. 现在听录音并给图片编号。
Hello, Emma. How was your summer vacation?
翻译:你好,艾玛。你的暑假过得如何?
Where did you go?
翻译:你去哪儿了?
I went to Beijing with my parents.
翻译:我和我的父母去了北京。
What did you do there?
翻译:你在那做了什么?
We went to Beijing Zoo and saw many lovely animals there.
翻译:我们去了北京动物园,在那看到了很多可爱的动物。
We took lots of photos in Tian'anmen Square.
翻译:我们在天安门广场拍了很多照片。
We also ate Beijing duck. It was delicious!
翻译:我们还吃了北京烤鸭。非常美味!
We went to the Summer Palace.
翻译:我们去了颐和园。
I rowed a boat on Kunming Lake. I felt very happy.
翻译:我在昆明湖划了船。我感到很开心。
That sounds like a great trip.
翻译:听起来是一次很棒的旅行。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
How was your summer vacation?
翻译:你的暑假过得怎么样?
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
1. Look at the pictures. What can you see?
翻译:1. 看看下列图片。你能看到什么?
2. Read Betty's diary. What is it about?
翻译:2. 读一读贝蒂的日记。它是关于什么的?
A. Interesting books
翻译:A. 有趣的书
B. Interesting things
翻译:B. 有趣的事情
C. Interesting people
翻译:C. 有趣的人
Wednesday, May 20th It was sunny and hot.
翻译:5 月 20 日,星期三 天气晴朗炎热。
We went to the park.
翻译:我们去了公园。
We rowed a boat there, and we made some new friends.
翻译:我们在那儿划船,还交了新朋友。
We climbed a hill together. It was wonderful.
翻译:我们一起爬山。感觉很棒。
Sunday, June 21st It rained. We visited an old friend.
翻译:6 月 21,星期日 下雨了。我们拜访了一个老朋友。
We bought some gifts for him.
翻译:我们给他买了一些礼物。
We talked and watched TV. I was sad when we left.
翻译:我们聊天,看电视。当我们离开时,我有点难过。
Saturday, August 25th It was cool. We went to Anderson Mall.
翻译:8 月 25 日,星期六 天气凉爽。早上我们去了安德森商场。
In the morning, we swam and saw a film.
翻译:上午我们游泳,看电影。
Then we had some French fries and hamburgers for lunch.
翻译:然后我们午饭吃了一些炸薯条和汉堡包。
We were very happy.
翻译:我们非常开心。
3. Answer the questions.
翻译:3. 回答问题。
What did they do in the park?
翻译:他们在公园里做了什么?
What did they do with their old friend?
翻译:他们和老朋友做了什么?
What did they do in Anderson Mall?
翻译:他们在安德森购物中心做了什么?
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
A. Good to know.
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
My uncle Larry loves travelling.
翻译:我的叔叔拉里很喜欢旅行。
He went to China two years ago.
翻译:他两年前去过中国。
He visited the Great Wall and ate a lot of Beijing duck!
翻译:他参观了长城并且吃了很多北京烤鸭!
He also went to the United States.
翻译:他也去了美国。
He had a great time at Disneyland. He met Mickey Mouse there!
翻译:他在迪士尼玩得很开心。他在那儿遇到了米老鼠!
Last year he went to Australia.
翻译:去年他去了澳大利亚。
He saw the Sydney Opera House and the beautiful beach there.
翻译:他看到了悉尼歌剧院和那儿美丽的海滩。
He bought a toy kangaroo from the zoo, too.
翻译:他还从动物园里买了一个玩具袋鼠。
He also went to Canada.
翻译:他也去了加拿大。
He climbed the CN Tower there.
翻译:他登上了加拿大国家电视塔。
It was very tall, and he could see a long way.
翻译:它非常高,并且他可以看到一条很长的路。
He bought a DVD of the beautiful countryside there.
翻译:他买了一张关于那里美丽乡村的 DVD。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
I Love Travelling!
翻译:我喜欢旅行!
A. Listen and number.
翻译:A. 听一听,标序号。
-Hi, Yaoyao. Where did you go on your vacation?
翻译:—你好,瑶瑶。你去哪里度假了?
-I went to Qingdao with my family.
翻译: —我和我的家人去了青岛。
I had a wonderful trip there. -What did you do there?
翻译:我在那里有一个美好的旅行。 —你在那里做了什么?
-We visited my uncle's family. And we talked a lot.
翻译: —我们拜访了我叔叔家。我们聊了很多。
We took a lot of photos together.
翻译:我们一起拍了很多照片。
We swam and played in the sea. We ate a lot of seafood there.
翻译:我们在海里游泳和玩耍。我们在那里吃了很多海鲜。
We also bought some presents for our friends.
翻译:我们还给我们的朋友买了一些礼物。
-That sounds great. -Yes. All of us felt very happy.
翻译: —听起来不错。 —是的。我们都觉得很高兴。
B. Read, circle and underline.
翻译:B. 读一读,圈一圈并画下划线。
Last month I went to Yellow Mountain with my parents.
翻译:上个月我和父母去了黄山。
We climbed the mountain and reached the top.
翻译:我们爬了山并到达山顶。
We saw many beautiful trees there.
翻译:我们在那里看到许多美丽的树。
We stayed on the mountain for the night and watched the sunrise in the morning.
翻译:我们在山上过夜,早上看了日出。
It was fantastic.
翻译:太棒了。
Last summer, I went to Hangzhou with my classmates and my teacher.
翻译:去年夏天,我和我的同学和老师一起去了杭州。
We had a ping-pong match there.
翻译:我们在那里进行了一场乒乓球比赛。
After the match, we went to West Lake.
翻译:比赛结束后,我们去了西湖。
We rowed a boat,ate Dongpo meat and drank Longjing tea. It was wonderful.
翻译:我们划船、吃东坡肉、喝龙井茶。太棒了。
C. Let's talk.
翻译:C. 让我们说一说。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
The Best Camper
翻译:最好的露营者
John's family has a dog.
翻译:约翰家有一只狗。
His name is Quick. He's very smart.
翻译:他的名字叫奎克。他非常聪明。
Last summer, John's family went camping.
翻译:去年夏天,约翰一家去露营。
They left Quick at their neighbour's house.
翻译:他们把奎克留在了邻居家里。
John's family put their bags in the car.
翻译:约翰的家人把包放在车里。
Quick jumped in the back of the car.
翻译:奎克跳进了车的后备箱。
The family got to the camp site.
翻译:一家人到达营地。
They unpacked the car. Quick jumped out. He was very happy.
翻译:他们打开车后盖。奎克跳了出来。他非常开心。
John and his sister Anna played beside the river.
翻译:约翰和他的妹妹安娜在河边玩。
Anna fell into the water.
翻译:安娜掉进了水里。
Quick ran over and pulled her to the bank.
翻译:奎克冲下去并把她拖回岸边。
John's father took some pictures. He dropped the camera into the river.
翻译:约翰的父亲拍了一些照片。他把相机掉进了河里。
Quick swam over and brought the camera back.
翻译:奎克游过去把相机带了回来。
John's mother wanted some branches and sticks.
翻译:约翰的母亲想要一些树枝和木棍。
Quick collected them and took them to her. Then she cooked the dinner.
翻译:奎克收集好并拿给她。然后她做了晚饭。