A. Look, listen and repeat.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,并重复
B. Let's role-play.
翻译:B. 让我们来角色扮演吧。
Do you have erasers?
翻译:你们有橡皮吗?
Do you have crayons?
翻译:你们有蜡笔吗?
Sorry, we don't.
翻译:对不起,我们没有。
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 我们来写一写吧。
A. Look, listen and repeat.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,并重复。
Hi, Andy. Can I use your glue stick, please?
翻译:嗨,安迪。我可以用一下你的胶棒吗?
Sorry, I'm using it.
翻译:对不起,我正在用。
That's OK. Hi, Lucky. Can I use your glue stick?
翻译:没关系。嗨,路奇。我能用你的胶棒吗?
Sure. Here you are.
翻译:当然可以。给你。
B. Let's play.
翻译:B. 让我们玩一玩吧。
Can I use your schoolbag?
翻译:我可以用你的书包吗?
Sure. Here you are. Can I use your knife?
翻译:当然可以。给你。我可以用你的小刀吗?
Sorry. I don't have one. Can I use your ruler?
翻译:对不起。我没有。我可以用你的尺子吗?
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 我们来写一写吧。
A. Read and choose.
翻译:A. 读一读,选一选。
Steven goes to the park with his father.
翻译:史蒂文和他父亲一起去公园。
They have a lot of fun,
翻译:他们玩得很开心。
but now he can't find his father.
翻译:但是现在他找不到他的爸爸了。
He goes to the Information Centre. 'Excuse me.
翻译:他去了信息中心。“对不起,打扰一下。
Can I use your phone? I can't find my dad.'
翻译:我可以用一下你的电话吗?我找不到我的爸爸了。”
The man in the centre says, 'Sure. Here you are.'
翻译:信息中心的人说,“当然可以。给你。”
He calls his father.
翻译:他打电话给他爸爸。
His father says, 'I'm at the hamburger shop.'
翻译:他爸爸说,“我在汉堡店里。”
Steven thanks the man. Now he can find his dad.
翻译:史蒂文感谢了那个人。现在他可以找到他的爸爸了。
1. What does Steven ask for?
翻译:1. 史蒂文要什么?
2. Where is Steven's father?
翻译:2. 史蒂文的父亲在哪里?
B. Let's write.
翻译:B. 我们来写一写吧。
Steven can't find his dad.
翻译:史蒂文找不到他的爸爸了。
How does Steven ask for help?
翻译:史蒂文是如何寻求帮助的?
Excuse me. I can't find my dad.
翻译:对不起,打扰一下。我找不到我爸爸了。
A. Listen, point and repeat.
翻译:A. 听一听,指一指,并重复。
B. Listen and circle.
翻译:B. 听一听,圈一圈。
C. listen and write.
翻译:C. 听一听,写一写。
1. The girl is playing with a bird.
翻译:1. 女孩在和一只鸟玩。
2. There are many circles on her skirt.
翻译:2. 她的裙子上有许多圆圈。
D. Listen and repeat.
翻译:D. 听一听,并重复。
First, I want a shirt. Then I want a skirt.
翻译:首先,我想要一件衬衫。 然后,我想要一条裙子。
Thank you, sir! Thank you, sir!
翻译: 谢谢你,先生! 谢谢你,先生!
Thanks for the shirt and the skirt.
翻译: 谢谢你的衬衫和裙子。
A. Listen and match.
翻译:A. 听一听,配一配。
1. -Can I use your glue stick, please? -Sure.
翻译:1.—我能用一下你的胶棒吗? —当然。
Here you are. -Thanks. -Can I use your glue stick, please?
翻译:给你。 —谢谢。—我能用一下你的胶棒吗?
-Sure. Here you are. -Thanks.
翻译: —当然。给你。 —谢谢。
2. -Can I use your eraser, Sue? -Sorry.
翻译:2. —苏,我能用一下你的橡皮吗? —很抱歉。
I'm using it. -That's OK. -Can I use your eraser, Sue?
翻译:我正在用。 —没关系。—苏,我能用一下你的橡皮吗?
-Sorry. I'm using it. -That's OK.
翻译: —很抱歉。我正在用。 —没关系。
3. -Do you have a pen, Linda? -Sorry, I don't.
翻译:3. —琳达,你有钢笔吗? —对不起,我没有。
But I have some crayons. -Do you have a pen, Linda?
翻译:但我有一些蜡笔。—琳达,你有钢笔吗?
-Sorry, I don't. But I have some crayons.
翻译: —对不起,我没有。但我有一些蜡笔。
4. -Sally, can I use your scissors, please? -Yes.
翻译:4. —莎莉,请问我能用一下你的剪刀吗? —可以。
Here you are. -Thank you very much. -You're welcome.
翻译:给你。 —非常感谢。 —不客气。
-Sally, can I use your scissors, please? -Yes.
翻译:—莎莉,请问我能用一下你的剪刀吗? —可以。
Here you are. -Thank you very much. -You're welcome.
翻译:给你。 —非常感谢。 —不客气。
B. Read, number and write.
翻译:B. 读一读,排序并写一写。
1. A: Can I use your knife, please?
翻译:1.A: 我能用一下你的小刀吗?
B: Sure. Here you are. A: Thank you. B: You're welcome.
翻译: B: 当然可以。给你。 A: 谢谢。 B: 不客气。
2. A: Can I use your pen, please?
翻译:2.A: 请问我能用一下你的钢笔吗?
B: Sorry. I'm using it. A: That's OK.
翻译: B: 对不起。我在用。 A: 没关系。
C. Self-assessment.
翻译:C. 自我评估。
A. Good to know.
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
Oh no, Yaoyao! That building is on fire!
翻译:哦,不。瑶瑶!那幢大楼着火了!
Quick, let's call 119!
翻译:快,让我们打 119!
We are lost. What can we do?
翻译:我们迷路了。我们能做什么?
Don't worry. We can call 110.
翻译:别担心。我们可以打电话给 110。
The police can help us.
翻译:警察可以帮助我们。
What's the matter, Granny?
翻译:奶奶,怎么了?
Mum, please call 120.
翻译:妈妈,请拨打 120。
Oh no! I hit that car!
翻译:哦,不!我撞到了那辆车!
We should call 122. The police will come and check.
翻译:我们应该打 122。警察会来进行调查。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
C. Let's sing. Can I use your dictionary, Your dictionary, Your dictionary?
翻译:C. 让我们一起唱歌吧。 我能用你的字典吗? 你的字典, 你的字典?
Can I use your dictionary? I need to study English. I don't have a dictionary.
翻译: 我能用一下你的字典吗? 我需要学习英语。 我没有字典,
A dictionary. I don't have a dictionary. Sorry. I dont have one.
翻译: 字典。 我没有字典。 对不起。我没有字典。
Can I use your dictionary, Your dictionary, Your dictionary? Can I use your dictionary?
翻译: 我能用你的字典吗? 你的字典, 你的字典? 我能用一下你的字典吗?
I need to study English. I don't have a dictionary.
翻译: 我需要学习英语。 我没有字典,
A dictionary. I don't have a dictionary. Sorry. I dont have one.
翻译: 字典。 我没有字典。 对不起。我没有字典。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读吧。
Mary and her mother are flying over the mountains in a small plane.
翻译:玛丽和她的妈妈坐着一架小飞机飞越群山。
Suddenly there is a loud noise.
翻译:突然有一声巨响。
The plane has a problem! It crashes.
翻译:飞机出问题了!它坠毁了。
Mary's mother is hurt.
翻译:玛丽的母亲受伤了。
She says, 'Mary, I can't move. We need help.'
翻译:她说,“玛丽,我不能动弹了。我们需要帮助。”
Mary has a good idea.
翻译:玛丽有一个好主意。
She writes SOS with her feet in the snow.
翻译:她用脚在雪上写了 SOS。
A plane flies over the mountains.
翻译:一架飞机飞过大山。
The pilot sees the SOS and calls for help.
翻译:飞行员看到了 SOS,并请求帮助。
Finally, a helicopter rescues Mary and her mother.
翻译:最后,一架直升机来救了玛丽和她的母亲。
B. Put the sentences in order.
翻译:B. 把下面的句子按照顺序进行排列。
Mary's mother is hurt.
翻译:玛丽的妈妈受伤了。
The plane crashes.
翻译:飞机坠毁了。
Mary and her mother are flying in a small plane.
翻译:玛丽和她妈妈坐在一架小飞机上。
Mary writes SOS with her feet in the snow.
翻译:玛丽用脚在雪地里写 SOS。
A helicopter comes to rescue them.
翻译:一架直升机来营救他们。
Another pilot sees the SOS and calls for help.
翻译:另一名飞行员看到 SOS 并呼叫帮助。
Don't run down the stairs. It's dangerous!
翻译:不要跑下楼梯。这很危险!
Don't climb on the window ledge.
翻译:不要爬上窗台。
Be careful! Use the sidewalk.
翻译:小心!走人行道。
Please wait for the green light. It's safe.
翻译:请等绿灯。这是安全的。