A. Listen and number.
翻译:A. 听一听,并编号。
Bill is getting ready for a trip to Canada.
翻译:比尔准备去加拿大旅行。
-I'm leaving for Canada this Sunday,
翻译:—这个星期天我要去加拿大,
what clothes should I take with me?
翻译:我应该带什么衣服?
-You'd better phone Ted and ask him. Bill dials the number.
翻译: —你最好给特德打电话问问他。 比尔拨了号码。
-Hello, this is Ted. -Hello! Ted, this is Bill.
翻译: —你好,我是泰德。—你好,泰德,我是比尔。
I'm calling to ask what clothes I should take to Canada.
翻译:我打电话是想问我该带什么衣服去加拿大。
What's the weather like in Canada?
翻译:加拿大的天气怎么样?
What do you usually wear in winter?
翻译:你冬天通常穿什么?
-It's January now and it's very cold.
翻译: —现在是一月,天气很冷。
I usually wear a sweater or a jacket in my house.
翻译:我通常在家里穿毛衣或夹克。
But I wear a hat, a scarf, gloves, boots and a warm coat when I go out.
翻译:但我出门时戴着帽子、围巾、手套,穿靴子和暖和的外套。
-What else should I take with me?
翻译: —我还应该带什么?
-You are going to stay here for five months.
翻译: —你要在这里住五个月。
You need clothes for spring and summer, such as jackets, trousers, sweaters, shorts and T-shirts.
翻译:你需要穿春天和夏天的衣服,比如夹克、裤子、毛衣、短裤和T恤。
You can also borrow some of my clothes if you need.
翻译:如果你需要的话,你也可以找我借一些衣服。
-Thanks Ted. See you on Sunday. -OK. I'll meet you at Toronto airport.
翻译: —谢谢,泰德。周日见。 —好的。我在多伦多机场接你。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
1. Where is Bill going?
翻译:1. 比尔要去哪里?
2. When is he going there?
翻译:2. 他什么时候去那里?
3. What's the weather like there?
翻译:3. 那里的天气怎么样?
4. What should Bill take with him?
翻译:4. 比尔应该随身携带什么?
Where is Bill going?
翻译:比尔要去哪里?
He's going to Canada.
翻译:他要去加拿大。
Pretend you are going to one of these places.
翻译:假装你要去下列其中的一个地方。
What is the weather like there?
翻译:那里的天气怎么样?
What clothes should you take with you?
翻译:你应该带什么衣服?
Paris, windy & snowy 2℃-9℃
翻译:巴黎,刮风 & 下雪 2℃-9℃
Hangzhou, rainy 1℃-8℃
翻译:杭州,下雨 1℃-8℃
Sydney, clear 20℃-28℃
翻译:悉尼,晴朗 20℃-28℃
C. Let's read.
翻译:C. 让我们读一读。
Bill is going to Canada and is going to stay there for five months.
翻译:比尔将要去加拿大待五个月。
He is going to stay at Ted's house.
翻译:他将住在泰德的家。
Ted lives with his parents and his sister Tina.
翻译:泰德和他的父母、妹妹蒂娜生活在一起。
Bill is also going to go to Ted's school.
翻译:比尔也要去泰德的学校。
He is very excited.
翻译:他很兴奋。
Bill also feel quite sad. He will miss his teachers and friends.
翻译:比尔也觉得很难过。他会想念他的老师和朋友们。
He has a going away party at school.
翻译:在学校的欢送会上。
He says goodbye to everyone.
翻译:比尔向他的每一位朋友告别。
Bill's friends say they will email him every week.
翻译:比尔的朋友们说他们将会每个星期都给他发邮件。
It is very cold and snowy in Canada in the winter.
翻译:加拿大的冬天是非常寒冷和多雪的。
Bill takes some sweaters, scarves and a warm coat.
翻译:比尔带了一些毛衣、围巾和一件暖和的外套。
He's going to be in Canada in the spring and summer too,
翻译:他要在加拿大度过春天和夏天,
so he also takes T-shirts and shorts.
翻译:所以他也带了 T 恤衫和短裤。
Bill will miss his father and mother,
翻译:比尔会想念他的父亲和母亲,
so he takes a photo of his family.
翻译:所以他带了他的一张全家福。
Answer the questions. Write down your answers in your notebook.
翻译:回答问题。把你的答案写在笔记本上。
1. How long is Bill going to stay in Canada?
翻译:1. 比尔将在加拿大待多久?
2. How does Bill feel?
翻译:2. 比尔感觉如何?
3. How many people are there in Ted's family?
翻译:3. 泰德家有多少人?
4. What is the weather like in Canada in the winter?
翻译:4. 加拿大冬天的天气怎么样?
What winter clothes is Bill going to take to Canada?
翻译:比尔打算带什么冬衣去加拿大?
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
Pretend you are going to Canada or another country.
翻译:假装你要去加拿大或其他国家。
What are you going to take with you?
翻译:你要带什么?
I am going to Toronto this weekend.
翻译:这个周末我要去多伦多。
I need to take some clothes for winter,spring and summer.
翻译:我需要带一些冬春夏的衣服。
I also want to take my favourite books,
翻译:我还想带上我最喜欢的书,
a photo of my family and ... Oh, so many things!
翻译:一张我家人的照片,还有⋯⋯哦,这么多东西!
A. Listen and number.
翻译:A. 听一听,标序号。
Ted and his father meet Bill at the airport and take him home.
翻译:泰德和他的父亲在机场接比尔,然后带他回家。
At the airport -Hi, Ted. -Hi, Bill.
翻译:在机场。 —嗨,特德。 —嗨,比尔。
It's nice to meet you. This is my dad.
翻译:很高兴见到你。这是我爸爸。
-Nice to meet you, Mr Smith. -Welcome to Canada.
翻译: —很高兴见到你,史密斯先生。 —欢迎来到加拿大。
We're glad you're here. -Let's go home.
翻译:很高兴你能来。 —我们回家吧。
In the garden of Ted's house -Here we are.
翻译: 在泰德家的花园 —我们到了。
This is Guinness. -Hi, Guinness. In the living room -This is the living room.
翻译:这是吉尼斯。 —嗨,吉尼斯。 在客厅 —这是客厅。
-Wow! There are so many photos on the wall.
翻译: —哇!墙上有这么多照片。
-They are all my family.
翻译: —他们都是我的家人。
That is my father and mother. -What do they do?
翻译:那就是我的爸爸和妈妈。 —他们是干什么的?
-My father is a police officer.
翻译: —我爸爸是一名警察。
My mother is a nurse. She is at work now.
翻译:我的妈妈是一名护士。她现在在工作。
She's very kind. What do your parents do?
翻译:她非常善良。你父母是做什么的?
-My father is a teacher and my mother is a doctor.
翻译: —我爸爸是老师,我妈妈是医生。
Who's she? -She is my sister, Tina. -What's she like?
翻译:她是谁? —她是我妹妹,蒂娜。 —她是个什么样的人?
-She is clever and helpful.
翻译: —她聪明又乐于助人。
Her hobbies are dancing and singing. -Hi, I'm home.
翻译:她的爱好是跳舞和唱歌。 —嗨,我回来啦。
-That's Tina. Come and say 'Hello'.
翻译: —那是蒂娜。过来打个招呼。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
What does Ted's mother do?
翻译:泰德的妈妈是做什么的?
She's a nurse.
翻译:她是一名护士。
What does your mother do?
翻译:你妈妈是做什么的?
1. What does Ted's mother/father do?
翻译:1. 泰德的妈妈/爸爸是做什么的?
2. What does Bill's mother/father do?
翻译:2. 比尔的妈妈/爸爸是做什么的?
3. What are Tina's hobbies?
翻译:3. 蒂娜的爱好是什么?
1. What does your mother/father do?
翻译:1. 你妈妈/爸爸是做什么的?
2. What's she/he like?
翻译:2. 她/他是个什么样的人?
3. What are your mother's/father's hobbies?
翻译:3. 你妈妈/爸爸的爱好是什么?
C. Let's read.
翻译:C. 让我们读一读。
Ted, this is a nice photo.
翻译:泰德,这是一张很棒的照片。
Is this your uncle's family?
翻译:这是你叔叔一家吗?
Yes. That is my uncle Bob and aunt Lisa.
翻译:是的。那是我的叔叔鲍勃和阿姨丽莎。
My uncle is a famous artist. He is very funny.
翻译:我叔叔是一位著名的艺术家。他很有趣。
My aunt is a doctor in a hospital.
翻译:我阿姨是一家医院里的医生。
She is very kind and friendly.
翻译:她很亲切友善。
Who is that girl? She is very pretty.
翻译:那个女孩是谁?她很漂亮。
That's Jenny, my cousin. She is ten years old.
翻译:那是珍妮,我的表妹。她十岁了。
She's good at singing, dancing and drawing.
翻译:她擅长唱歌、跳舞和画画。
Who are the people in this photo?
翻译:这张照片里的人是谁?
They are my grandparents. My grandpa is an artist, too.
翻译:他们是我的爷爷奶奶。我的爷爷也是个艺术家。
He draws pictures for children's books.
翻译:他画儿童书籍的画。
My grandma is a writer. She writes books for children.
翻译:奶奶是个作家。她写儿童书籍。
I love my grandparents very much.
翻译:我非常爱我的爷爷奶奶。
Answer the questions.
翻译:回答问题。
1. What does Ted's uncle do? What's he like?
翻译:1. 泰德的叔叔是干什么的?他是个什么样的人?
2. What does Ted's aunt do? What's she like?
翻译:2. 泰德的阿姨是做什么的?她是个什么样的人?
3. Who is Jenny? What's she like?
翻译:3. 珍妮是谁?她是个什么样的人?
4. What do Ted's grandparents do?
翻译:4. 泰德的祖父母是干什么的?
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
What about your grandpa/grandma?
翻译:你的爷爷/奶奶呢?
My grandpa is tall and handsome.
翻译:我爷爷又高又帅。
His hair is brown and white, and his eyes are blue.
翻译:他的头发是棕色和白色的,眼睛是蓝色的。
He is an artist. He draws pictures for children's books.
翻译:他是一个艺术家。他为儿童读物画画。
He likes playing basketball. I love him very much.
翻译:他喜欢打篮球。我非常爱他。
A. Listen and fill in the blanks.
翻译:A. 听一听,并填空。
Bill meets Jenny at his welcome party.
翻译:比尔在他的欢迎派对上遇见了珍妮。
-Hi, Bill. I'm Jenny. -Hi, Jenny. It's good to meet you.
翻译:—嗨,比尔。我是珍妮。 —嗨,珍妮。见到你真好。
-How old are you, Bill? -I'm twelve.
翻译: —比尔,你多大了? —我十二岁。
My birthday is on October 15th. -My birthday is on March 22nd.
翻译:我的生日是 10 月 15 日。 —我的生日是 3 月 22 日。
Can you come to my birthday party with Ted and Tina?
翻译:你能和特德、蒂娜一起来参加我的生日派对吗?
-Sure, Jenny. I'd love to. -Where do you go to school in Beijing?
翻译: —当然,珍妮。我很乐意。 —你在北京哪里上学?
-I go to Start Primary School.
翻译: —我上的是星星小学。
What about your school? -I go to Willow Primary School.
翻译:你的学校呢? —我上的是威洛小学。
How many pupils are there in your class?
翻译:你们班有多少学生?
-There are about 40 pupils in my class.
翻译: —我们班大约有 40 名学生。
There are about 2400 pupils in my school.
翻译:我们学校大约有 2400 名学生。
-Wow, that's such a big class and such a big school.
翻译: —哇,这是一个如此大的班级,如此大的学校。
There are only 25 pupils in my class and only 300 in my school.
翻译:我们班只有 25 名学生,我们学校只有 300 名学生。
It's a big school for Canada.
翻译:这是加拿大的一所大学校。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
1. Where did Bill go to school in Beijing?
翻译:1. 比尔在北京哪里上学?
2. How many pupils were there in his class in Beijing?
翻译:2. 他在北京的班上有多少学生?
3. Where does Jenny go to school in Canada?
翻译:3. 珍妮在加拿大哪里上学?
4. How many pupils are there in her class?
翻译:4. 她班上有多少学生?
1. When were you born?
翻译:1. 你什么时候出生的?
2. Where do you go to school?
翻译:2. 你在哪里上学?
3. How many pupils are there in your class?
翻译:3. 你们班有多少学生?
Where does Jenny go to school in Canada?
翻译:珍妮在加拿大哪里上学?
She goes to Willow Primary School.
翻译:她上的是威洛小学。
C. Let's read.
翻译:C. 让我们读一读。
Dear Mum and Dad, I arrived in Toronto this morning.
翻译:亲爱的爸爸妈妈, 我今天早上到达了多伦多。
Ted and his dad met me at the airport.
翻译:泰德和他的爸爸在机场接我。
When we arrived at Ted's house, his dog Guinness welcomed us.
翻译:当我们到达在泰德的家,他的狗吉尼斯欢迎了我们。
He's a big, cute dog, and I really like him.
翻译:它是一只又大又可爱的狗,我真的很喜欢它。
I met his mum and his sister Tina, too.
翻译:我也见到了他的妈妈和他的妹妹蒂娜。
His mum is very kind and Tina is friendly.
翻译:他的妈妈非常善良,蒂娜也很友好。
Ted showed me my room.
翻译:泰德带我到我的房间。
It is on the second floor, next to Ted's room.
翻译:它在二楼,在泰德房间的旁边。
In the room, there is a big wardrobe and a desk.
翻译:在房间里有一个大衣柜和一张桌子。
I have my own computer and telephone. I like my new room.
翻译:我有我自己的电脑和电话。我喜欢我的新房间。
In the evening, they held a welcome party for me.
翻译:晚上,他们为我举行了欢迎宴会。
I met Ted's grandparents, uncle, aunt and his cousin Jenny.
翻译:我见到了泰德的爷爷奶奶、叔叔、阿姨和表妹珍妮。
She invited me to her birthday party next month.
翻译:她邀请我下个月去她的生日派对。
I'm happy to be here, but I miss you.
翻译:我很高兴来到这里,但我想念你们。
Put the sentences in order.
翻译:将以下句子排列顺序。
Guinness welcomed Bill at the house.
翻译:吉尼斯在家里欢迎比尔。
Bill met Tina and her mother.
翻译:比尔遇到了蒂娜和她的母亲。
Ted's family held a welcome party for Bill.
翻译:泰德一家为比尔举行了欢迎会。
Bill met Ted and his dad at the airport.
翻译:比尔在机场见到了泰德和他爸爸。
Ted showed Bill his room.
翻译:泰德带比尔参观了他的房间。
D. Let's write.
翻译:D. 让我们写一写。
Write about yourself.
翻译:写一写自己。
I am Jenny. I am ten years old. I was born on March 22. I go to Willow Primary School in Canada. There are 25 pupils in my class. My hobbies are ...
翻译:我是珍妮。我十岁了。我出生于 3 月 22 日。我在加拿大的威洛小学上学。我们班有 25 名学生。我的爱好是⋯⋯
A. Let's read and talk.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读,说一说。
Larry has written a book about himself.
翻译:拉里已经写了一本关于自己的书。
Read the book and talk with your partner.
翻译: 读这本书并和你的搭档讨论。
ALL ABOUT ME By larry
翻译:我的所有故事 作者拉里
I was born on August 12, 2004.
翻译:我出生于 2004 年 8 月 12 号。
I go to Park School.
翻译:我去公园学校上学。
I have a pet cat.
翻译:我有一只宠物猫。
Her name is Kitty. Her birthday is in July.
翻译: 她的名字叫凯蒂。 她的生日是七月。
My father is a policeman. My mother is a teacher.
翻译:我的爸爸是一名警察。 我的妈妈是一个老师。
My favourite season is summer.
翻译:我最喜欢的季节是夏天。
there is a living room and two bedrooms.
翻译:有一个客厅和两个卧室。
This spring I won a prize for playing the violin.
翻译:今年春天,我拉小提琴得了奖。
My parents were proud of me.
翻译: 我的父母为我感到自豪。
When I grow up, I want to be a doctor.
翻译:当我长大后,我想成为一名医生。
When was Larry born?
翻译:拉里什么时候出生?
He was born on August 12, 2004.
翻译:他出生于 2004 年 8 月 12 号。
Where does he go to school?
翻译:他去哪里上学?
He goes to Park School.
翻译:他去公园学校上学。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
Make your own book.
翻译:做你自己的书。
You can answer these questions to make your book.
翻译:你可以回答这些问题来制作你的书。
When were you born?
翻译:你什么时候出生的?
Where do you go to school?
翻译:你去哪里上学?
What class are you in?
翻译:你在哪个班?
What pet do you have?
翻译:你有什么宠物?
What is your pet like?
翻译:你的宠物是什么样的?
What pet do you want?
翻译:你想要什么宠物?
What is your favourite season?
翻译:你最喜欢的季节是什么?
What do you like to wear in this season?
翻译:这个季节你喜欢穿什么?
What does your father do?
翻译:你爸爸是做什么的?
What does your mother do?
翻译:你妈妈是做什么的?
How many people are there in your family?
翻译:你家有多少人?
How many rooms are there in your home?
翻译:你家有多少个房间?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
翻译:你长大后想做什么?
C. Let's share.
翻译:C. 让我们分享一下。
Read your friend's book. Ask questions about his/her book.
翻译:读一读你朋友的书。 询问有关他/她的书的问题。
Why is spring your favourite season?
翻译:为什么春天是你最喜欢的季节?
Because I can fly a kite in spring.
翻译:因为我可以在春天放风筝。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
three children lived with their mother in a village. Their names were Wenwen, Taotao, and Baobao.
翻译:三个孩子和妈妈住在一个小村庄里。他们的名字叫雯雯、涛涛和宝宝。
One day, their mother went to visit their grandmother.
翻译:有一天,他们的妈妈去看望奶奶。
The three children stayed at home. An old wolf saw all this.
翻译:三个孩子待在家里。一只老狼看见了这一切。
I'll be home tomorrow.
翻译:我明天回家。
I am going to eat some tasty children tonight.
翻译:我今晚要吃一些美味的孩子。
That evening the wolf got dressed in a skirt, a sweater and a scarf.
翻译:那天晚上,老狼穿了一条裙子、一件毛衣,戴了一条围巾。
He went to the children's house and knocked on the door.
翻译:他走到孩子们的家外,敲了敲门。
The children were very surprised.
翻译:孩子们非常惊讶。
It's your grandmother.
翻译:我是你们的奶奶。
But our mother went to see you!
翻译:但我们的妈妈已经去看你啦!
That is funny. I didn't meet her on my way.
翻译:那太有趣了。我在路上没有遇到她。
Wenwen was the oldest.
翻译:雯雯是年龄最大的。
She felt nervous, but Taotao and Baobao were excited and opened the door.
翻译:她感到紧张,但涛涛和宝宝都很兴奋并打开了门。
When the wolf came in, he quickly blew out the candle.
翻译:狼进来后,他马上就把蜡烛吹灭了。
Why did you blow out the candle, Grandma?
翻译:奶奶,您为什么把蜡烛吹灭了?
I'm very tired, my dears. Let's go to bed.
翻译:我很累了,我的宝贝们。我们去睡觉吧。
They got into bed together. Wenwen touched her 'grandmother's' leg.
翻译:他们一起躺在床上。雯雯摸到了她“奶奶的”腿。
It was furry. She was very scared, but she was also smart and brave.
翻译:它毛茸茸的。她很害怕,但她也很聪明勇敢。
She jumped out of bed.
翻译:她从床上跳起来。
Grandma, there are nuts on the tall tree outside.
翻译:奶奶,外面高高的树上长着一些坚果。
Would you like some?
翻译:您想吃一些吗?
Taotao, Baobao, get up! let's get some nuts for grandma.
翻译:涛涛、宝宝,起床!让我们给奶奶拿一些坚果。
Quickly Wenwen, Taotao and Baobao climbed to the top of tree.
翻译:雯雯、涛涛、宝宝很快爬上了树。
The wolf came out of the house soon after.
翻译:不久,狼就从房子里出来了。
Wenwen told the wolf that the best nuts were at the top of the tree,
翻译:雯雯告诉狼,最好的坚果都在树的顶端,
so he had better eat the nuts up in the tree.
翻译:所以他最好爬上树吃坚果。
I can't climb the tree.
翻译:我不会爬树。
There is a basket and a rope beside the tree.
翻译:树旁边有一个篮子和一根绳子。
We can pull you up into the tree.
翻译:我们可以把你拉到树上。
The wolf got into the basket. The children pulled and pulled.
翻译:狼进了篮子里。孩子们拉呀拉。
When the wolf was high in the air, they let go of the rope.
翻译:当把狼拉到高处后,他们松开了绳子。
The wolf fell to the ground. He could not move.
翻译:狼摔到了地上。摔得不能动了。
Quickly the children climbed down from the tree.
翻译:孩子们很快从树上爬下来。
They ran into the house and locked the door.
翻译:他们跑到屋子里,锁上了门。
They were safe!
翻译:他们安全了!
B. Answer the questions.
翻译:B. 回答问题。
1. What did the wolf want to do?
翻译:1. 狼想做什么?
2. What did the wolf wear?
翻译:2. 狼穿了什么?
3. Where was the tree?
翻译:3. 树在哪里?
4. How did the children get safe?
翻译:4. 孩子们是如何获得安全的?
C. Retell the story.
翻译:C. 复述这个故事。