A. Listen and match.
翻译:A. 听一听,连一连。
Tina is talking about summer vacation plans with her friends.
翻译:蒂娜正在和她的朋友们讨论关于暑假的计划。
—The summer vacation is coming.
翻译:——暑假要来了。
I am going to London with Jenny for the summer vacation.
翻译:我打算和珍妮一起去伦敦过暑假。
Where are you going, Sherry?
翻译:你要去哪里,雪莉?
—I'm going to the USA by car with my family.
翻译: ——我打算和家人一起开车去美国。
We are going to visit my grandparents there.
翻译:我们打算去那里看望我的祖父母。
We are also going to visit the Golden Gate Bridge.
翻译:我们还将参观金门桥。
I'm going to take many beautiful photos. —Great!
翻译:我打算拍许多漂亮的照片。 ——太好了!
You can show them to us. What about you, Linda?
翻译:你可以给我们看看。你呢,琳达?
—Well, my family are going to Australia by plane.
翻译: ——嗯,我们全家打算乘飞机去澳大利亚。
My uncle lives there, so we are going to stay with him.
翻译:我叔叔住在那里,所以我们要和他待在一起。
We are going to see kangaroos and koalas and we're going to visit the famous Opera House, too.
翻译:我们要去看袋鼠和树袋熊,我们也要去参观著名的歌剧院。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
1. Where is Tina/Linda/Sherry going on her summer vacation?
翻译:1. 蒂娜/琳达/雪莉暑假将要去哪里?
2. How is Tina/Linda/Sherry going there?
翻译:2. 蒂娜/琳达/雪莉怎样去那里?
3. What is Tina/Linda/Sherry going to do there?
翻译:3. 蒂娜/琳达/雪莉将在那里做什么?
1. Where are you going on your summer vacation?
翻译:1. 你暑假将要去哪里?
2. How are you going there?
翻译:2. 你打算怎么去那里?
3. What are you going to do there?
翻译:3. 你打算在那里做什么?
C. Let's read.
翻译:C. 让我们读一读。
The summer vacation is coming.
翻译:暑假就要来了。
Tina and Jenny are going to London with the school dancing club.
翻译:蒂娜、珍妮和学校的舞蹈俱乐部要去伦敦。
They are going there by plane on July 15.
翻译:他们于 7 月 15 日乘坐飞机去那里。
They are going to stay there for six days.
翻译:他们打算在那儿待六天。
They are also going to dance for some English children
翻译:他们也将为一些英国儿童表演舞蹈,
and learn some English dancing.
翻译:同时学习一些英国舞蹈。
They want to see Big Ben and visit the British Museum in London.
翻译:他们想去看伦敦的大本钟和英国博物馆。
They also want to visit the London Eye and Tower Bridge.
翻译:他们还想去参观伦敦眼和伦敦塔桥。
Sherry is going to the USA with her family.
翻译:雪莉要和她的家人一起去美国。
They are going there by car on August 2.
翻译:他们准备在 8 月 2 日乘小汽车去。
A. Listen and circle.
翻译:A. 听一听,圈一圈。
Now, Ted is in Beijing. He's shopping with Bill's family.
翻译:泰德现在在北京。他和比尔的家人正在购物。
Dialogue 1: -Can I help you?
翻译:对话 1: —我可以帮你吗?
-Yes, I want to buy a toy panda.
翻译: —是的,我想买一只玩具熊猫。
-Well, we have big ones and small ones.
翻译: —好的,我们有大的和小的。
Which do you like? -I like this small one.
翻译:你喜欢哪个? —我喜欢这个小的。
It's lovely. How much is it?
翻译:很可爱。多少钱?
-It's one hundred and fifty yuan. -OK. I'll take it.
翻译: —150 元。 —好的。我要了。
My cousin Jenny will love it. Dialogue 2: -We have many kinds of silk clothes here.
翻译:我表妹珍妮会喜欢的。 对话 2: —我们这里有很多种丝绸衣服。
-Great! Would you please show me some silk scarves?
翻译: —太好了!你能给我看一些丝巾吗?
I want to buy one for my mom. -Of course.
翻译:我想给我妈妈买一个。 —当然。
We have many different colours.
翻译:我们有许多不同的颜色。
-I'll buy a green one for my mom.
翻译: —我要给我妈妈买一个绿色的。
This pink one is also pretty.
翻译:这件粉红色的也很漂亮。
I'll buy it for my sister. How much are they?
翻译:我给我妹妹买一个。它们多少钱?
-They are one hundred and eighty yuan.
翻译: —它们 180 元。
-This silk shirt also looks good.
翻译: —这件真丝衬衫也很好看。
I'm going to buy it for my father.
翻译:我打算给我爸爸买。
How much is it? -It's three hundred and sixty yuan.
翻译:多少钱? —360 元。
-OK, I'll buy one.
翻译: —好的,我买一件。
I want a white shirt, size L.
翻译:我想要一件 L 号的白衬衫。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
1. What did Ted buy for his mum?
翻译:1. 泰德给他妈妈买了什么?
2. What did Ted buy for his dad?
翻译:2. 泰德给他爸爸买了什么?
3. What did Ted buy for his sister Tina?
翻译:3. 泰德给他妹妹蒂娜买了什么?
4. What did Ted buy for his cousin Jenny?
翻译:4. 泰德给他的表妹珍妮买了什么?
What did Ted buy for his dad?
翻译:泰德给他爸爸买了什么?
He bought a ...
翻译:他买了一个⋯⋯
A. Listen and write.
翻译:A. 听一听,写一写。
Now, Bill's family is talking with Ted about a travel plan.
翻译:现在,比尔的家人正在跟泰德讨论旅行计划。
—Ted, here are some pictures of places in China.
翻译:——泰德,这里有一些中国景点的照片。
Maybe we can go to see some. —This is Wolong, Ted.
翻译:也许我们可以去看一些。 ——泰德,这是卧龙。
It's in Sichuan. You can go there to see pandas.
翻译:在四川。你可以去那里看熊猫。
You can even play with them.
翻译:你甚至可以和它们一起玩。
It's three hours by plane from Beijing. —This temple is beautiful.
翻译:从北京乘飞机要三个小时。 ——这座寺庙很美。
Where is it? —It's the Shaolin Temple in Henan.
翻译:它在哪里? ——这是河南的少林寺。
It's not very far from Beijing, only four hours by train.
翻译:离北京不是很远,坐火车只要四个小时。
It's a famous place for learning kung fu.
翻译:这是一个学习功夫的著名地方。
—I like this picture. Who are all those people?
翻译: ——我喜欢这张图。那些人都是谁?
—They are the Terracotta Army. They are in Xi'an, Shaanxi.
翻译: ——他们是兵马俑。他们在陕西西安。
The Terracotta Army is really interesting. It's more than two thousand years old.
翻译:兵马俑真的很有趣。它有两千多年的历史了。
You can go to Xi'an by train, but it takes about six hours.
翻译:你可以乘火车去西安,但是大约需要六个小时。
—And this is the Potala Palace in Xizang.
翻译: ——这是西藏的布达拉宫。
Xizang is beautiful with snowy mountains and interesting people.
翻译:西藏很美,有雪山和有趣的人。
It's a very long way from Beijing, more than four hours by plane.
翻译:离北京很远,坐飞机要四个多小时。
—I want to go to all these places.
翻译: ——我想去所有这些地方。
B. Let's talk.
翻译:B. 让我们说一说。
1. What can you do in Sichuan/Henan/Shaanxi/Xizang?
翻译:1. 你在四川/河南/陕西/西藏能做什么?
2. Where do you want to go?
翻译:2. 你想去哪里?
3. How far is it from your home?
翻译:3. 它离你家有多远?
4. What is it famous for?
翻译:4. 它以什么闻名?
5. What do you want to do there?
翻译:5.你想在那里做什么?
C. Let's read.
翻译:C. 让我们读一读。
My Wonderful Holiday in China
翻译:我在中国美好的假期
In Beijing, I visited the Great Wall, the Forbidden City,
翻译:在北京,我参观了长城、故宫、
Tian'anmen Square and the Summer Palace.
翻译:天安门广场和颐和园。
I also met all Bill's friends and family.
翻译:我也遇见了比尔所有的朋友和家人
Last week, Bill's family took me to Xi'an by train.
翻译:上周,比尔的家人带我坐火车去了西安。
Xi'an is in the northwest of China.
翻译:它位于中国的西北部。
We visited the Terracotta Army there. They are so amazing!
翻译:我们参观了那里的兵马俑。它们真是太神奇了!
We also ate some delicious noodles there.
翻译:我们也在那里吃了一些美味的面条。
Then we went to Sichuan. It's in the southwest of China.
翻译:然后我们去了四川。它在中国的西南方。
A. Let's read and talk.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读,说一说。
Here is a postcard that Bill mailed Binbin from New York.
翻译:这是一张比尔从纽约给彬彬寄的明信片。
I am in New York City.
翻译:我在纽约市。
It is the biggest city in the USA.
翻译:它是美国最大的城市。
Yesterday I took the subway to the Museum of Modern Art.
翻译:昨天我乘地铁去了现代艺术博物馆。
It is one of the most famous art galleries in the world.
翻译:它是世界上最著名的美术馆之一。
New York is famous for its many theatres.
翻译:纽约以其众多的剧院而闻名。
I have a ticket to see a play tomorrow.
翻译:我有一张票可以看明天的演出。
I'm going to Washington D.C. next week.
翻译:下周我要去华盛顿特区。
I can send you a postcard from there.
翻译:我可以从那儿给你寄一张明信片。
See you soon.
翻译:希望尽快见到你。
Talk about these questions in your group.
翻译:在你的小组中讨论这些问题。
1. What did Bill do on his trip?
翻译:1. 比尔在旅行中做了什么?
2. What did Bill see on his trip?
翻译:2. 比尔在旅行中看到了什么?
3. What questions would you like to ask Bill about his trip?
翻译:3. 关于比尔的旅行,你想问他什么问题?
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
Pretend you are going to visit London, Paris or Haikou.
翻译:假设你要去伦敦、巴黎或海口。
Make a postcard to send from one of these cities.
翻译: 制作一张明信片从这其中的一个城市寄出。
What is it famous for?
翻译:它以什么闻名?
How can you get there?
翻译:你怎么去那里?
What can you do there?
翻译:你能在那里做什么?
What can you see there?
翻译:你在那里能看到什么?
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
A lion and a snail were good friends.
翻译:一只狮子和一只蜗牛是好朋友。
The snail was talking to his friend about a magic tree.
翻译:蜗牛正在给他的朋友讲一棵魔法树。
The snail wanted to eat some fruit from the tree.
翻译:蜗牛想吃一些那棵树上的果子。
Let's get some fruit from the magic tree.
翻译:让我们从魔法树上摘些水果吧。
They wanted to find the tree, but the snail was too slow to go.
翻译:他们想找到这棵树,但蜗牛速度太慢。
The lion had a problem with his throat and could not speak.
翻译:狮子喉咙哑了不能说话。
He couldn't ask directions.
翻译:他没法问路。
They agreed to go together.
翻译:他们同意一起去。
The magic fruit can help our problems.
翻译:魔法水果可以帮助解决我们的问题。
They travelled west. They soon got lost.
翻译:他们向西行走。他们很快就迷路了。
In the afternoon, they met an elephant.
翻译:下午,他们遇到了一头大象。
We're looking for the magic tree.
翻译:我们正在寻找魔法树。
How can we get there?
翻译:我们怎么去那里呢?
You need to travel forty more kilometres north.
翻译:你们需要向北行走四十多公里。
They went on walking north.
翻译:他们一直向北走。
In the evening, they met a zebra.
翻译:晚上,他们遇见了一只斑马。
We're looking for the magic tree.
翻译:我们正在寻找魔法树。
Do you know how far it is?
翻译:你知道它有多远吗?
You're only twenty kilometres away. Go east from here.
翻译:离这只有二十公里远。从这里向东走。
They walked all night. They got lost again.
翻译:他们走了一整夜。他们又迷路了。
Then they met a friendly buzzard.
翻译:然后他们遇到一只友好的秃鹰。
Can I help you?
翻译:我能帮助你们吗?
We are looking for the magic tree.
翻译:我们正在寻找魔法树。
Is it near here?
翻译:它在这附近吗?
No, it's still a little far.
翻译:不,还有点远。