A. Listen and write.
翻译:A. 听一听,写一写。
Welcome to Xinxin Stationery Shop.
翻译:欢迎光临欣欣文具店。
Today we have some blue, pink and yellow exercise books.
翻译:今天我们有一些蓝色、粉色和黄色的练习本。
Only five yuan just for today. Do you want a new pencil sharpener?
翻译:今天只要五元钱。你想要一个新的卷笔刀吗?
We have some red pencil sharpeners. Only nine yuan for one.
翻译:我们有一些红色的卷笔刀。一个只要九元。
And do you want a new pencil box to put your pencil shapeners and pencils in?
翻译:你想要一个新的铅笔盒来装你的铅笔成型器和铅笔吗?
We have pencil boxes in different colours.
翻译:我们有不同颜色的铅笔盒。
And only twenty yuan for each one.
翻译:而且每个只要二十元。
Do you want new crayons or scissors?
翻译:你想要新蜡笔还是剪刀?
A box of crayons is only ten yuan.
翻译:一盒蜡笔只要十元。
A pair of scissors is only seven yuan. Come in and have a look!
翻译:一把剪刀只有七元。进来看看吧!
B. Let's role-play.
翻译:B. 让我们角色扮演。
Xinxin Stationery shop
翻译:欣欣文具店
I want to buy a box of crayons.
翻译:我想买一盒蜡笔。
I want to buy an eraser.
翻译:我想买一块橡皮。
Welcome to Xinxin. We have a nice green pencil box.
翻译:欢迎来到欣欣文具店。我们有一个漂亮的绿色铅笔盒。
It's only 20 yuan.
翻译:只要 20 元。
We also have ...
翻译:我们还有⋯⋯
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
Fill in the blanks according to Part A.
翻译:根据 A 部分内容进行填空。
A. Look, listen and answer.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,并回答。
1. Look at the picture.
翻译:1. 看一看这幅画。
What toys can you see? How much are they?
翻译:你能看到什么玩具?它们多少钱?
2. Now listen and answer: What does Binbin want to buy?
翻译:2. 现在听录音,回答问题:彬彬想买什么?
Good morning. Can I help you?
翻译:早上好。有什么我能帮你吗?
Yes. I want to buy a present for my friend.
翻译:是的。我想给我的朋友买一个礼物。
What about a model car?
翻译:一辆小汽车模型怎么样?
Yes, that's great. He loves cars.
翻译:好的,那很好。他喜欢汽车。
Ok, I'll take it. Thanks a lot.
翻译:好的,我买了。非常感谢。
B. Let's role-play.
翻译:B. 让我们角色扮演。
Can I help you?
翻译:有什么我能帮你的吗?
Yes, I want this exercise book. How much is it?
翻译:是的,我想要这本练习本。多少钱?
Can I help you?
翻译:有什么我能帮你吗?
I want ... How much ...?
翻译:我要⋯⋯多少钱⋯⋯?
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
How much is the exercise book?
翻译:这本练习本多少钱?
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
1. Look at the pictures. What do you see?
翻译:1. 看一看这些照片。你看到了什么?
How much do you think they are?
翻译:你觉得它们多少钱?
2. Now read, circle and write.
翻译:2. 现在读一读,圈一圈,写一写。
Can I help you?
翻译:有什么我能帮你吗?
Yes. I want to buy a pencil box.
翻译:是的。我想买一个铅笔盒。
This orange one is very nice.
翻译:这个橙色的很不错。
It is 20 yuan.
翻译:它是 20 元。
Good, that's great. I also want this pink exercise book.
翻译:好的,那个很不错。我还想买这本粉色的练习本。
How much is it all together?
翻译:一共多少钱?
It's 25 yuan.
翻译:一共是 25 元。
Excuse me. I want to buy a pair of pants.
翻译:不好意思,打扰一下。我想买一条裤子。
What colour do you like?
翻译:你喜欢什么颜色?
They look great. How much are they?
翻译:看起来很不错。多少钱?
They are 90 yuan.
翻译:90 元。
3. Write down the total price.
翻译:3. 写下总价。
B. Ask and write.
翻译:B. 问一问,写一写。
How much is the sweater?
翻译:这件毛衣多少钱?
C. Let's write.
翻译:C. 让我们写一写。
Complete the sentences according to Part B.
翻译:根据 B 部分内容完成句子。
1. How much is the cap?
翻译:1. 这顶帽子多少钱?
It's 40 yuan.
翻译:它是 40 元。
3. How much is the sweater?
翻译:3. 这件毛衣多少钱?
4. How much are the pants?
翻译:4. 这件短裤多少钱?
A. Listen, point and repeat.
翻译:A. 听一听,指一指,并重复。
B. Listen and group.
翻译:B. 听一听,并分组。
C. Listen, write and say.
翻译:C. 听一听,写一写,说一说。
This monster has three eyes and a big mouth.
翻译:这个怪物有三只眼睛和一个大的嘴巴。
D. Listen and repeat.
翻译:D. 听一听,并重复。
One, two, three.
翻译:一,二,三。
One, two, three. Mother, father and me. I thank my mother.
翻译: 一,二,三。 妈妈,爸爸和我。 我感谢我的母亲。
I thank my father. I thank them for loving me.
翻译: 我感谢我的父亲。 我感谢他们对我的爱。
A. Good to know.
翻译:A. 知识拓展。
Do you want to go shopping? Do you also want to stay at home?
翻译:你想去购物吗?你也想呆在家里吗?
Shopping online is an easy way to buy things.
翻译:网上购物是一种买东西的简单方式。
You can do it in your home!
翻译:你可以在家里购物!
First, look for a good website.
翻译:首先,寻找一个好的网站。
Then, search for the things you want to buy.
翻译:然后,搜索你想买的东西。
You may need a credit card to buy things.
翻译:你可能需要一张信用卡去买东西。
You can ask your parents to help you.
翻译:你可以让你的父母帮助你。
Then just wait at home!
翻译:然后只需在家里等就行了!
A few days later, you new things will come.
翻译:几天后,你的新东西将会到来。
B. Let's make.
翻译:B. 让我们做一做。
C. Let's sing.
翻译:C. 让我们唱歌吧。
How much is that pencil in the window?
翻译: 橱窗里的铅笔多少钱?
A dollar is all it will be.
翻译: 一美元就够了。
A pencil is missing from my schoolbag.
翻译: 我的书包里少了一根铅笔。
A pencil is all that I need.
翻译: 我只需要一根铅笔。
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much is that eraser in the window?
翻译: 橱窗里的橡皮多少钱?
Two dollars is all it will be.
翻译: 两美元就够了。
An eraser is missing from my schoolbag.
翻译: 我的书包里少了一块橡皮。
An eraser is all that I need.
翻译: 我只需要一块橡皮。
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much is that pencil in the window?
翻译: 橱窗里的铅笔多少钱?
A dollar is all it will be.
翻译: 一美元就够了。
A pencil is missing from my schoolbag.
翻译: 我的书包里少了一根铅笔。
A pencil is all that I need.
翻译: 我只需要一根铅笔。
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much is that eraser in the window?
翻译: 橱窗里的橡皮多少钱?
Two dollars is all it will be.
翻译: 两美元就够了。
An eraser is missing from my schoolbag.
翻译: 我的书包里少了一块橡皮。
An eraser is all that I need.
翻译: 我只需要一块橡皮。
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
How much, oh, how much, How much will these things all cost me?
翻译: 多少钱,哦,多少钱, 全部这些东西要花我多少钱?
A. Listen and put the things into the right bag.
翻译:A. 听一听,把东西放在正确的袋子里。
Dialogue 1. -Excuse me. Can I help you? -Yes, please.
翻译:对话 1.—不好意思。有什么需要帮助的吗? —是的,请。
-I want an exercise book. -How much is the red one?
翻译: —我想要一本练习本。 —红色的那个多少钱?
-It's five yuan. -How about the green one?
翻译: —五元钱。 —绿色的呢?
-It's three yuan. -Good. I'll take that one.
翻译: —三元钱。 —好的。我要那个。
Dialogue 2. -Good morning. Can I help you? -Oh, yes.
翻译:对话 2.—早上好。有什么需要帮忙的吗? —哦,是的。
-Do you have any toy planes? -Yes, we have yellow and orange ones.
翻译: —你有玩具飞机吗? —是的,我们有黄色和橙色的。
-How much are they? -The yellow toy plane is twenty yuan.
翻译: —它们多少钱? —这架黄色玩具飞机是二十元。
And the orange toy plane is forty yuan.
翻译:橙色的玩具飞机是四十元。
-I'll take the yellow one, please.
翻译: —我要黄色的那个,谢谢。
B. Let's play.
翻译:B. 我们来玩吧。
Choose a picture and make a dialogue.
翻译:选择一张图片,并进行一段对话。
Can I help you?
翻译:我能帮助你吗?
Yes, please. How much is the ...?
翻译:好的,谢谢。这个⋯⋯多少钱?
C. Read, choose and write.
翻译:C. 读一读,选一选,写一写。
Tomorrow is my first day back at school.
翻译:明天是我返校的第一天。
I want to buy a new schoolbag.
翻译:我想买一个新书包。
First my mum and I go to Xinxin Stationery Shop.
翻译:首先我和妈妈去了欣欣文具店。
I see a big orange bag there. It's 70 yuan.
翻译:我在那儿看到一个橘黄色的大包。它要 70 元。
My mum likes it, but I don't like orange. I want a blue bag.
翻译:我妈妈喜欢,但是我不喜欢橘色。我想要一个蓝色的包。
Then we go to Headstart School Shop.
翻译:然后我们去了启蒙学校商店。
There is a blue bag there.
翻译:那里有一个蓝色的包。
It's 110 yuan, but I only have 100 yuan.
翻译:它要 110 元,但我只有 100 元。
Then we go to Kids Right Shop.
翻译:然后我们去儿童权利商店。
There is a blue bag there.
翻译:那里有一个蓝色的包,
It's small, but it's 60 yuan. I buy it. I'm very happy.
翻译:虽然小,但只要 60 元。我买了。我很高兴。
Which bag does Lucy buy?
翻译:露西买了哪个包?
D. Answer the questions and draw your bag.
翻译:D. 回答问题,然后画一画你的包。
1. What colour is your schoolbag?
翻译:1. 你的书包是什么颜色的?
2. How much is it?
翻译:2. 多少钱?
3. Do you like it?
翻译:3. 你喜欢吗?
a pair of scissors
翻译:一把剪刀
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
Peter is a grade 5 student.
翻译:彼得是一名五年级的学生。
There is a pet shop next to his school.
翻译:他的学校旁边有一家宠物店。
He goes in to see a cute, brown puppy every day after school.
翻译:他每天放学都会去看一只可爱的棕色小狗。
He likes it very much. He wants to buy it.
翻译:他非常喜欢,很想买下它。
He asks the shopkeeper, 'How much is the puppy?'
翻译:他问店主:“这条小狗多少钱?”
'35 dollars,' says the shopkeeper.
翻译:“ 35 美元。”店主说。
Peter is sad. He only has 25 dollars.
翻译:彼得很伤心。他只有 25 美元。
'What can I do? ' he thinks.
翻译:“我该怎么办呢?”彼得想。
His mum gives him two dollars for an ice-cream. He doesn't buy one.
翻译:他妈妈给他两美元去买冰淇淋。他没买。
His father gives him five dollars for washing the car.
翻译:他爸爸给他五美元去洗汽车。
He just needs three more dollars.
翻译:他只需要三美元了。
He goes to the shop to see the puppy again.
翻译:他又去了那家商店去看小狗。
It is still there, but now there is a sign: 'On sale, $32'.
翻译:它仍然在那儿,但现在有一个告示:“出售中,32 美元。”
Peter is very happy.
翻译:彼得非常开心。
The next day, Peter takes his money and goes to the pet shop.
翻译:第二天,彼得带着他的钱去了宠物店。
To his surprise, the puppy is gone!
翻译:令他吃惊的是,小狗已经不见了!
B. Put the sentences in order.
翻译:B. 将下面的句子按序排列。
Peter's parents give him seven dollars.
翻译:彼得的父母给了他七美元。
Peter wants to buy a brown puppy.
翻译:彼得想买一只棕色的小狗。
The puppy is gone.
翻译:小狗不见了。
The puppy is 35 dollars, but Peter just has 25 dollars.
翻译:小狗 35 美元,但彼得只有 25 美元。
The puppy is on sale.
翻译:小狗正在减价出售。
Peter takes 32 dollars to buy it.
翻译:彼得花了 32 美元买了它。
C. Make up an ending for the story.
翻译:C. 为这个故事编一个结局。
wonderful cartoons
翻译:精彩的动画片
cool sports shows
翻译:炫酷的体育节目
fantastic music shows
翻译:美妙的音乐节目
interesting news shows
翻译:有趣的新闻节目
great nature shows
翻译:伟大的自然节目
My favourite TV shows are cartoons.
翻译:我最喜欢的电视节目是动画片。
They're wonderful. What about you?
翻译:它们很精彩。你呢?
My favourite TV shows are music shows and nature shows.
翻译:我最喜欢的电视节目是音乐节目和自然节目。
They're fantastic.
翻译:它们很精彩。