A. Listen, write and tick.
翻译:A. 听一听,写一写,勾一勾。
-Hi Joy, you look so worried.
翻译:—嗨,乔伊,你看起来很担心。
-Yes, I'm worried because I can't do my homework.
翻译: —是的,我很担心,因为我不能做作业了。
-Don't worry, I'll help you. But first let me tell you something exciting.
翻译: —别担心,我会帮你的。但首先让我告诉你一件激动人心的事。
I went to the cinema yesterday and Jackie Chan was there.
翻译:我昨天去看电影,成龙在那里。
I was really surprised.
翻译:我真的很惊讶。
I liked his movies, but I never met him before.
翻译:我喜欢他的电影,但我以前从未见过他。
-That's great. I like his movies, too.
翻译: —太好了。我也喜欢他的电影。
-Do you want to be famous like Jackie Chan someday? -Yes, I do.
翻译: —你想成为像成龙一样出名的人吗? —是的,我想。
B. Choose and talk.
翻译:B. 选择,并说一说。
1. You are going to have a test tomorrow.
翻译:1. 你明天要考试。
2. Your team/class won a football game.
翻译:2. 你的队/班赢了一场足球赛。
3. Your best friends can't come to your birthday party.
翻译:3. 你最好的朋友不能来参加你的生日聚会。
4. Your pet cat is ill today.
翻译:你的宠物猫今天病了。
You look worried.
翻译:你看起来很担心。
I am worried because I'm going to have a maths test tomorrow.
翻译:因为我明天要参加数学考试。
Maths is always difficult for me.
翻译:数学对我来说总是很困难。
Don't wory. You'll be OK.
翻译:别担心。会顺利的。
Thank you. I'll try.
翻译:非常感谢。我会尽力。
C. Think and write.
翻译:C. 想一想,写一写。
November 11 Rating:
翻译:11 月 11 日 评估:
Dear Diary, I had a bad day today.
翻译:亲爱的日记,我今天过得很糟,
My pet turtle is very sick today. I am worried.
翻译: 我的宠物乌龟今天病得很重。我很担心。
This morning, I forgot my homework. Miss Wu was angry.
翻译: 今天早上我忘了我的作业。吴老师很生气。
A. Look, listen and circle.
翻译:A. 看一看,听一听,圈一圈。
David and his classmates like to do different things at the break.
翻译:大卫和他的同学喜欢在课间做不同的事情。
David brought a mobile phone to school.
翻译:大卫带了一部手机到学校。
Now, his teacher is very angry with him.
翻译:现在,他的老师很生他的气。
Nina has a cough. Now she is going to see a doctor.
翻译:妮娜咳嗽了。现在她要去看医生。
Max is from New York. He is here to learn Chinese.
翻译:马克斯来自纽约。他来这里学习汉语,
He always has a dictionary with him. Tom can draw very well.
翻译:他总是带着一本字典。汤姆画得很好。
Look at the picture on the wall, Tom drew it yesterday.
翻译:看墙上的画,是汤姆昨天画的。
Mary and Maggie like reading.
翻译:玛丽和玛吉喜欢读书。
Look, they are reading fables now. Where is Jack?
翻译:看,他们现在正在读寓言。杰克在哪里?
Oh, he is feeding the goldfish near the bookshelf.
翻译:哦,他在书架旁边喂金鱼。
B. Listen and write.
翻译:B. 听一听,写一写。
A. Let's read.
翻译:A. 让我们读一读。
Ed got up, dressed himself and looked outside.
翻译:艾德起床,穿好衣服看向外面。
He was happy because it would be a nice day to take his dog,Guinness,for a picnic.
翻译:他非常高兴,因为天气不错,他可以带着他的狗吉尼斯出去野餐。
Ed saw a few clouds, but they were far away.
翻译:艾德看到了几朵乌云,但它们离得很远。
He was not worried about the clouds.
翻译:他并不担心。
He put Guinness in the car, and they started out into the country.
翻译:他把吉尼斯放进车里,向农村出发。
They were so happy. Guinness was excited.
翻译:他们很高兴,吉尼斯非常兴奋。
They played ball and ran around the fields.
翻译:他们一起玩球,一起在田野中奔跑。
Soon, the wind began to blow. Guinness was afraid.
翻译:不久,起风了。吉尼斯有点害怕。
Ed said, 'Everything is going to be fine. ' Then snow began to fall.
翻译:艾德说:“所有事情都会好起来。” 接着开始下雪了。
They hurried back to the car.
翻译:他们匆忙回到车里。
The snow got heavier. Everything was white.
翻译:雪下得越来越大了。万物都是白蒙蒙的一片。
Ed was worried because there was ice on the road.
翻译:艾德非常担心,因为道路上是冰。
The car went off the road.
翻译:车子从路上滑了出去。
Ed could not make the car move. Now he was scared.
翻译:艾德无法启动车子了。现在他开始害怕了。
Ed said, 'It's OK, Guinness.
翻译:艾德说:“没事,吉尼斯,
I'll call the police.' The police officer said, 'Don't worry, we'll help you.
翻译:我会打电话给警察。”警官说:“不要担心,我们会帮助你。
We'll be there in about an hour. '
翻译:大约一小时后我们会赶到。”