人教版新起点三年级下册英语附录一 歌谣和歌曲课文音频

版本: 人教版新起点
年级: 三年级下册
切换教材
英语朗读宝人教版新起点三年级下册课文附录一 歌谣和歌曲单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。
免费下载音频
英语朗读宝人教版新起点三年级下册课文附录一 歌谣和歌曲单元提供重点句子点读跟读音频MP3、句子中文翻译朗读,听力磨耳朵等功能,内容同步2025最新教材英语电子课本,助力小学生轻松掌握课文语法,吃透本单元课文。

附录一 歌谣和歌曲课文翻译及听力音频

  • I like Chinese class. I like English, too. 翻译:我喜欢语文课。 我也喜欢英语课。

  • I don't like maths and science. What about you? 翻译: 我不喜欢数学和科学。 你呢?

  • I like computer class. I like PE, too. 翻译: 我喜欢计算机课。 我也喜欢体育课。

  • I really like art and music. What about you? 翻译: 我真的很喜欢美术和音乐。 你呢?

  • I'm a music man. I come from far away, And I can play. 翻译:我是一个音乐人。 我来自很远的地方, 我会弹奏乐器。

  • What can you play? I play the piano. Pia, pia, piano, piano, piano. 翻译: 你会弹奏什么乐器? 我会弹钢琴。 Pia, pia, 钢琴,钢琴,钢琴。

  • Pia, pia, piano, pia, piano. I'm a music man. 翻译: Pia, pia, 钢琴,pia, 钢琴。 我是一个音乐人。

  • I come from far away, And I can play. 翻译: 我来自很远的地方, 我会弹奏乐器。

  • What can you play? I play the big drum. 翻译: 你会弹奏什么乐器? 我会敲大鼓。

  • Boombi, boombi, boombi, boom. Boombi, boom, boombi, boom. 翻译: 砰,砰,砰,砰。 砰,砰,砰,砰。

  • Boombi, boombi, boombi, boom. Boombi, boombi, boom. 翻译: 砰,砰,砰,砰。 砰,砰,砰,砰。

  • This is the first floor,The first floor of my school. 翻译:这是一楼,我们学校的一楼。

  • The library is here,And the toilets, too. 翻译:图书馆在这里,厕所也在这里。

  • This is the second floor,The second floor of my school. 翻译:这是二楼,我们学校的二楼。

  • The art room is here,And the classrooms, too. 翻译:美术室在这里,教室也在这里。

  • This is the third floor,The third floor of my school. 翻译:这是三楼,我们学校的三楼。

  • The music room is here,And the teachers' room,too. 翻译:音乐教室在这里,老师办公室也在这里。

  • -Hello,I'm new here. Can you help me find my classroom. 翻译:—你好,我是新来的。你能帮我找到教室吗?

  • -Sure I can, That's no problem. 翻译:—当然可以。没问题。

  • Your new classroom is on the first floor,on the first floor,on the first floor. 翻译:你的新教室在一楼,在一楼,在一楼。

  • Your new classroom is on the first floor. 翻译: 你的新教室在一楼。

  • Come and follow me. -Thank you. I have a music class now. 翻译: 跟我来。—非常感谢。我现在上音乐课。

  • Can you tell me where the music classroom is? 翻译:你能告诉我音乐教室在哪里吗?

  • -Of course, I can. 翻译:—当然可以。

  • The music room is on the second floor,on the second floor,on the second floor. 翻译:音乐教室在二楼,在二楼,在二楼。

  • The music room is on the second floor. 翻译: 音乐教室在二楼。

  • Come and follow me. -Thanks again. -You're welcome. 翻译: 跟我来。—再次感谢。—不客气。

  • I can dance. I can draw pictures, too. And I can play chess. 翻译:我会跳舞。 我也会画画。 我会下棋。

  • I want to play with you. I can sing songs. 翻译: 我想和你玩。 我会唱歌。

  • I can read books, too, And I can play sports. 翻译: 我也会阅读。 我会做运动。

  • I want to play with you. Come on! 翻译: 我想和你一起玩。 快来!

  • Let's play! I want to play with you. 翻译:我们来玩吧! 我想和你一起玩。

  • What are you going to do after school? 翻译:你们放学后打算干什么?

  • What are you going to do after school? 翻译: 你们放学后打算干什么?

  • We are going to sing songs. We are going to read books. 翻译: 我们打算唱歌。 我们打算看书。

  • Yes, we're going to have some fun after school. 翻译: 是的,我们放学后有很多乐趣。

  • What are you going to do after school? 翻译:你们放学后打算干什么?

  • What are you going to do after school? 翻译: 你们放学后打算干什么?

  • We are going to play sports. We are going to play chess. 翻译: 我们打算做运动。 我们打算下棋。

  • Yes, we're going to have some fun after school. 翻译: 是的,我们放学后有很多乐趣。

  • Who is she? Who is he? 翻译:她是谁? 他是谁?

  • She's my mother, He's my father, And they love me. 翻译: 她是我的母亲, 他是我的父亲, 并且他们都爱我。

  • Who is she? Who is he? 翻译: 她是谁? 他是谁?

  • She's my aunt, He's my uncle, And they love me. 翻译: 她是我的阿姨, 他是我的叔叔, 并且他们都爱我。

  • Who are we? Who are we? We are together. We are together. We're a family. 翻译: 我们是谁? 我们是谁? 我们在一起。 我们在一起。 我们是一家人。

  • How many people are there in your family? 翻译:你家里有多少人?

  • There's my mum, dad and sister. She's small and pretty. 翻译: 有我的妈妈,爸爸和妹妹。 她很小很漂亮。

  • There's also my auntie and my uncle, too. 翻译: 还有我的阿姨和叔叔。

  • He's big, tall and handsome. Yes, it's really true. 翻译: 他很高大很英俊。 是的,这真的是事实。

  • And last, there's my grandma and, yes, my grandpa. 翻译: 最后,有我的奶奶和爷爷。

  • My grandma has short hair, And my grandpa's hair's mad! 翻译: 我的奶奶留着短发, 我爷爷的头发一团糟!

显示全部内容

最新学习记录 更新时间:2025-04-16 00:53:03

最新小学人教版新起点三年级下册资讯

暂无资讯...